April 27, 2024, 10:04:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215874 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: September 20, 2010, 06:28:49 PM »

since this 06/05/2010 email from a loving/caring AuntKitty we have;

Terri Horman Sexting wks after Kyron goes missing.

Murder for Hire Plot by Terri.

Timelines with holes in it Terri cannot clear up.

2 rumored failed LDT and the third she walked out on(which Terri supposedly said all on her own to the family-about failing - btw who does that?!)

Terri and Friends buy Bat phones the day after Kyron went missing for "their privacy" in the middle of missing child investigation.

Too many to count inconsistancies & changed stories-emails sent out 06/05/2010 alone all contradict each other.

Lawyer I could care less about I'd lawyer up too.  BBBBUUUuutttt the woman has clammed up.  As many here have stated were she innocent and her son is missing and daughter taken from her ... she should be screaming from the roof tops but we have "NADA"

In my mind Terri looks real good as a suspect in this case with or without physical/forensic evidence and clearly LE thinks so.  Kaine, Desiree and Tony Young state they were all cleared in 4 days from LE and from all pressors I would say that still holds true.  I am not going to be kind nor hold back any sentiment/emotion.

I am here for Kyron not to make sure Terri and her friends don't get their feelings hurt or their public information/privacy invaded.  I would expect no less if I were in her shoes and followed her actions in a missing child investigation.  I would hope all of us would feel this way for the sake of vulnerable child.

Terri is paying a very good attorney to advise her on how to act.  Why pay for an attorney's advice if you're not going to follow it? (Sounds like how Cindy Anthony would act and everyone has had plenty to say about how Cindy can't follow her attorney's advice).

When Terri is charged, wouldn't that be the time for her attorney to make a statement to the public on Terri's innocence (because he wouldn't make a statement about her guilt). 

LE has not charged Terri with crimes yet.  Why would she be screaming out at the world at this point? 

Puzzler I am not going to agree with you on this.  If innocent of Kyron going missing and my husband took my other child I assure you I would be screaming bloody murder and no lawyer would hold me back.  Of course I am blowing my supposed actions out of proportion but I would sit down for a nice little presser or People magazine article with my side of the story.  My need for my children would be greater than my need for silence.  But Terri blew her ability to even do that with her gym incident.  Nope I will agree to disagree on her silence.  And yes in this particular case it does make her look more guilty in my eyes.  JMO.

Kaine went to the gym, too...they went together.

Actually Novella on the day in question that is documented on the restraining order with the gym owner and the clerk who called the police about Terri's little abduction attempt of Kiara from the gym nether Kaine nor Kiara were at the gym.  See link below. 

Read much?  Or are you just visiting from the THSP?

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Clerk-Terri-Horman-tried-to-abduct-daughter-from-gym-98346624.html

A clerk at a gym frequented by Terri and Kaine Horman told police that Terri came there on or about June 28 and was "looking to 'abduct' her daughter, Kiara from the gym daycare center," according to the court affidavit.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but in all fairness...wasn't Terri looking for Kiara shortly "before" she was aware of the restraing order?  After all, Kaine had left with the child.  Terri had found out that was okay because he was her father.  The same would apply for Terri, she could leave with the child because she was her mother.  The difference came up once the RO was found out about.  There was no difference as to whether the father or mother could take their child "before" knowledge of the RO.

IIRC~

The incident at the gym and the thumbs up incident occured prior to the Sting Operation and Terri being served the divorce/RO.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: September 20, 2010, 06:31:35 PM »

Is it conceivable to anybody here that maybe the reason TH has clammed up and has acted so strange, including using the "bat phones" is because she is aware of corrupt LE?  Could it be that maybe she is scared to speak because she's worried her daughter's safety would be in peril?  

I am in no way a TH fan.  I am just trying to put together possibilities behind her behavior.  And also, what the sheriff alluded to when he said that we would all be surprised at what has been going on.  If in fact there could be corrupt LE that are somehow connected to the kidnapping, I could imagine why the LE has been holding so much info so tightly to their vest, and that things seem to be moving so slowly.  

This is all just speculation on my part.  

A very good possibility, IMO.  Perhaps not "all" the LE in that area may be corrupt, but enough 'could be', to cause someone not to be able to know who can be trusted, who cannot be, etc.  It happens across the USA and beyond, not just with them.  But I do know some of them in that area are corrupt.  Just cannot post publically in this forum which ones, due to protecting SM and such.  All will come out one day tho.   

If Terri feared a corrupt LE, why would she so freely use 911?

Not saying there are no corrupt LE members around anywhere, but Terri had no problems calling 911 whenever she wished.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: September 20, 2010, 06:36:17 PM »

Wyks with your last post do you not think that Kaine was at work that morning?  My understanding was Kaine worked in the morning and then came home in the afternoon to work. I don't have a link for that, but believe that is what happened.

Yes, I believe he was at work that morning.  He supposedly 'had a meeting' to attend at Intel, and then spent the afternoon working at home.  I just wish Intel/LE would confirm that for the public.  We have Kaine's word for it, which I don't question at this point.  Confirmation on anything from LE would be nice tho. 

Do we have any knowledge of the meeting time? I see what you mean...we've had no confirmation from Intel about any of Kaine's timing for that day.

So if his meeting was at 8:30 - 9:00 a.m., then we could wonder if it was Kaine/Terri in the white truck/red mustang on SI.  Trouble is...we don't have any definitive timeline.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: September 20, 2010, 06:36:21 PM »

Actually Novella on the day in question that is documented on the restraining order with the gym owner and the clerk who called the police about Terri's little abduction attempt of Kiara from the gym nether Kaine nor Kiara were at the gym.  See link below. 

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Clerk-Terri-Horman-tried-to-abduct-daughter-from-gym-98346624.html

A clerk at a gym frequented by Terri and Kaine Horman told police that Terri came there on or about June 28 and was "looking to 'abduct' her daughter, Kiara from the gym daycare center," according to the court affidavit.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but in all fairness...wasn't Terri looking for Kiara shortly "before" she was aware of the restraing order?  After all, Kaine had left with the child.  Terri had found out that was okay because he was her father.  The same would apply for Terri, she could leave with the child because she was her mother.  The difference came up once the RO was found out about.  There was no difference as to whether the father or mother could take their child "before" knowledge of the RO.

But what would be the purpose for Terri to try abduct Kiara while Kaine was working out? Where would she go? The house belonged to Kaine as well. Was she planning on skipping town? It was just plain hinky on her part, and not the action of an innocent woman. Kaine had a reason for moving out and getting a RO. Terri knew where he and Kiara were. What was Terri's reason for disappearing with Kiara?

All I can say is read the restraining order.  Yes Puzzler the attempted abduction was before the restraining order.  The way that Terri presented herself and her request to the clerk drew their suspicion and made them call LE about it.  Alot was going on at the time ...

We started the discussion with Terri's silence drawing guilt and I guess I caused confusion with the gym visit much later in the investigation vs the one just days after Kyron disappeared where Kaine and Terri where approached together by media. 

I got flippant and rude and I apologize to everyone!  But I still say it points to Terri's guilt and believe wholeheartedly that if she was innocent she would speak up.  As I said earlier it would not make me so angry if I was not hopefull for her being innocent but to date she has given me nothing.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: September 20, 2010, 06:37:53 PM »

Novella if you are writing me a really bitchy post right now I will just pass it by...okay.  My apology includes you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: September 20, 2010, 06:39:26 PM »

I agree with Puzzler and Traceygirl...Kyron went missing at the school.  And that is where the investigation should have begun.  Thorough searches, to include the use of canines, should have been immediately implemented.  If LE did not conduct a thorough search of that school...well that reflects on the quality of their work.  I have read that they did use canines and then the flyers came out asking if anyone had seen Kaine's truck by the service entrance...which leads me to believe that the dogs led searchers through that door and then lost the scent.  Now, LE wants to know if anyone saw another vehicle parked by Kaine's vehicle...so did the dogs lead out the service entrance and go around to the main parking lot?  And since LE has not stated Kyron is deceased...does that mean that the cadeaver dogs did not pick up the scent and Kyron left that school alive?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Media/kyron-horman-missing-disappeared-elementary-school/story?id=10836677

Link for initial school seach.

The FBI and National Guard have been called in to join the search for a 7-year-old Portland, Ore., boy who disappeared from his elementary school after being last seen Friday morning.

Kyron Harmon went to Skyline Elementary School early Friday morning with his step-mother, Terri Moulton Kaine, to participate in a science fair, but no one saw him after she left him, walking down a hallway to his classroom at around 8:45 a.m..
When Kyron did not return home on his school bus as scheduled at 3:30 p.m. Friday June 4, his family called to report that he had not returned home.
The Multnomah County Sherriff's Office was contacted at approximately 4 p.m.
"We definitely got a late start here," sheriff's office spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said today. "The family didn't know that he wasn't at school, his teacher didn't see him so we are feeling like we are behind the eight-ball here."

Staff at the school said they never saw Kyron after the science fair, and he did not make it to his classroom.
Multnomah County called in the Search and Rescue team to begin their search of the area surrounding the school. As the evening progressed, SearchOne Canine Inc. and officer from the Portland Police Department also joined the search.

The sheriff's office decided to upgrade the search to a Major Crimes Team investigation, which allowed it to deploy more resources, which included resources from Portland Police Bureau, Gresham Police Department, Fairview Police Department, Oregon State Patrol and the FBI.
Search and Rescue resources also expanded to include Mountain Rescue, Yamhill County Canine, along with additional members of the Multnomah County Search and Rescue team and the Portland police air unit.
The search continued through the the night, covering more than 20 miles of roadway and two square miles.
The search resumed today at approximately 7 a.m., and the sherriff's office brought in more support, including search and rescue resources from Washington County Sherriff's Office, Yamhill County Sherriff's Office, Clark County Washington, Pacific NW Search and Rescue, and a National Guard helicopter.

One of the problems with all this, (and backed up by Mr. Oakes), is look how MANY folks were searching.. all meeting AT THE SCHOOL and tromping around the schoolgrounds, getting ready to go OUT to do all that searching.  And in the meantime, spent little actual time tiptoeing the area of the 'supposed crime scene' THE SCHOOL inside and outside, itself.  A tracking dog likely couldn't find its own handler after that many folks had tromped thru the area. 

They 'should have' roped off the entire school and grounds while just a few trained experts initially searched the whole place top to bottom.  But they didn't do that.  They showed up enmass, destroying any possible evidence in the meantime.  Then within a day and a half, released the 'scene' to the public to show up enmass.  Sigh. 

I didn't realize that Mr. Oakes was there from day one
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: September 20, 2010, 06:41:23 PM »

Anyway, fatcatlurker, I like your theories...I enjoy reading them and they usually make me think what if...

I just don't think like you and there is a reason for that!!!!  WINK!  I will continue to enjoy your possible scenarios along with every other monkeys' thoughts...because ideas are what make each person unique...just like snowflakes.  I have no reason to criticize your ideas nor wonder if you are on the I hate Terri bandwagon...because that is not what this site is about.  This site is about supporting Kyron...the innocent who are lost to this world.  Nor do I need to defend how I think or feel about this case.  I am simply throwing out other possibilities so we, as a group, are not blind to different scenarios.   

I don't believe I have posted any theories on this case for you to feel one way or the other about I simply posted a list of why I think Terri Horman is guilty.  But hey I am more than happy to agree to disagree just please read the posts before responding or pass it by. 

I don't mean to beat a dead horse...but aren't your reasons "WHY you think Terri Horman is guilty" your theory on her guilt?  And to answer your question...read my old posts...I started with scared monkeys during the Elizabeth Olten murder...long before Kyron ever went missing...and I am nowhere near the Oregon area...would love to be in all that lush, green, smelling wonderful world...instead...I get to inhale dust and stinking people on a daily basis.  This site keeps me connected with the people from my nation...their thoughts, problems and lives...how our people can give a damn about a child going missing...it gives me a reason to fight for the freedom that we all take for granted.  I try to read what I can when I have time...time being the key word...however...I thought that this site allowed new people who are just joining the discussion time to get up to date without reading the multiple back threads.  I also thought that occassionally monkeys come and go...and very rarely have I seen other monkeys slinging insults to people that might not have the same knowledge as they do.  Thank you for showing me your nanners...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: September 20, 2010, 06:44:15 PM »

I agree with Puzzler and Traceygirl...Kyron went missing at the school.  And that is where the investigation should have begun.  Thorough searches, to include the use of canines, should have been immediately implemented.  If LE did not conduct a thorough search of that school...well that reflects on the quality of their work.  I have read that they did use canines and then the flyers came out asking if anyone had seen Kaine's truck by the service entrance...which leads me to believe that the dogs led searchers through that door and then lost the scent.  Now, LE wants to know if anyone saw another vehicle parked by Kaine's vehicle...so did the dogs lead out the service entrance and go around to the main parking lot?  And since LE has not stated Kyron is deceased...does that mean that the cadeaver dogs did not pick up the scent and Kyron left that school alive?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Media/kyron-horman-missing-disappeared-elementary-school/story?id=10836677

Link for initial school seach.

The FBI and National Guard have been called in to join the search for a 7-year-old Portland, Ore., boy who disappeared from his elementary school after being last seen Friday morning.

Kyron Harmon went to Skyline Elementary School early Friday morning with his step-mother, Terri Moulton Kaine, to participate in a science fair, but no one saw him after she left him, walking down a hallway to his classroom at around 8:45 a.m..
When Kyron did not return home on his school bus as scheduled at 3:30 p.m. Friday June 4, his family called to report that he had not returned home.
The Multnomah County Sherriff's Office was contacted at approximately 4 p.m.
"We definitely got a late start here," sheriff's office spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said today. "The family didn't know that he wasn't at school, his teacher didn't see him so we are feeling like we are behind the eight-ball here."

Staff at the school said they never saw Kyron after the science fair, and he did not make it to his classroom.
Multnomah County called in the Search and Rescue team to begin their search of the area surrounding the school. As the evening progressed, SearchOne Canine Inc. and officer from the Portland Police Department also joined the search.

The sheriff's office decided to upgrade the search to a Major Crimes Team investigation, which allowed it to deploy more resources, which included resources from Portland Police Bureau, Gresham Police Department, Fairview Police Department, Oregon State Patrol and the FBI.
Search and Rescue resources also expanded to include Mountain Rescue, Yamhill County Canine, along with additional members of the Multnomah County Search and Rescue team and the Portland police air unit.
The search continued through the the night, covering more than 20 miles of roadway and two square miles.
The search resumed today at approximately 7 a.m., and the sherriff's office brought in more support, including search and rescue resources from Washington County Sherriff's Office, Yamhill County Sherriff's Office, Clark County Washington, Pacific NW Search and Rescue, and a National Guard helicopter.

One of the problems with all this, (and backed up by Mr. Oakes), is look how MANY folks were searching.. all meeting AT THE SCHOOL and tromping around the schoolgrounds, getting ready to go OUT to do all that searching.  And in the meantime, spent little actual time tiptoeing the area of the 'supposed crime scene' THE SCHOOL inside and outside, itself.  A tracking dog likely couldn't find its own handler after that many folks had tromped thru the area. 

They 'should have' roped off the entire school and grounds while just a few trained experts initially searched the whole place top to bottom.  But they didn't do that.  They showed up enmass, destroying any possible evidence in the meantime.  Then within a day and a half, released the 'scene' to the public to show up enmass.  Sigh. 

I didn't realize that Mr. Oakes was there from day one

I didn't say he was.  He bases his info/opinions the same as we all do, from what LE reports what they did and what happened on Friday late afternoon thru Saturday.  He, being a trained SAR handler, ought to know even more than we, what the proper techniques are to follow at the onset of a search.  LE mucked it up from the start.  Too late to go back and undo hundreds of footsteps all over 'the scene'. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: September 20, 2010, 06:44:33 PM »

Wyks with your last post do you not think that Kaine was at work that morning?  My understanding was Kaine worked in the morning and then came home in the afternoon to work. I don't have a link for that, but believe that is what happened.

Yes, I believe he was at work that morning.  He supposedly 'had a meeting' to attend at Intel, and then spent the afternoon working at home.  I just wish Intel/LE would confirm that for the public.  We have Kaine's word for it, which I don't question at this point.  Confirmation on anything from LE would be nice tho. 

Yes.  Kaine worked from home. 

Now... here is something: email from Kaine to Intel employees advising them not to speak to the media.

KAINE'S EMAIL TO FELLOW INTEL EMPLOYEES

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8202.110;wap2

Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:39 AM
Subject: FW: Kaine Horman's son is missing

All,

If you have seen local Oregon news or been browsing the internet or FaceBook there is a good chance you have seen an article similar to the one that Becky forwarded (below).  While this note is difficult for me to write in this state of mind I felt it necessary for Kyron’s sake.

Optional actions for you:

The Intel network is large and wide-reaching.  Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:

1.       Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him

2.       Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation

Physical description at the time of his disappearance (picture is show in Becky’s note and here):

He is 3 foot 8 and 50 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Sketcher tennis shoes with orange trim and dark-colored t-shirt with the "CSI" show logo

Police Hot Line Number:

(503) 261-2847

Some rough background:

The article that Becky forwarded is pretty accurate with details.  He was dropped off at school about 8:45 and went missing sometime between then and 9 or 9:30am.  We did not know he was not at school until we went to get him off of the bus at 3:30 and he was nowhere to be found.  The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school.  It is still unknown whether he left school grounds on his own or was abducted.  Be assured that there are currently an amazing number of agencies and amount of person-power being applied to the search and investigation.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Kyron’s safe return.  I will update the group once status changes which will hopefully be soon.  At the time of this note Kyron has now been missing for ~48 hours; time is of the essence.

Kaine Horman
Enterprise Business Architect
Intel Corporation

http://ackerlaw.com/posts/2010/06/07/missing_child__kyron_horman_7

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: September 20, 2010, 06:45:51 PM »

What I wonder is "Did Kyron leave that school alive" which I am assuming...because of the family press conferences and LE's statements...now it seems that LE's wording has changed.

Harry Oakes, International K-9 Search and Rescue, has searched all public areas.  As far as I know, no human death scent from the school.  Just from the Horman property, which Kaine will not allow to be searched.

When Kyron left the school, he was still alive.

Please see this thread for details:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.200

Respectfully,

K. Cat

I remember this...and it still blows my mind...three things...Why did he not let them search his property...his child is missing!! And why didn't Terri allow LE to search the property once Kaine left?  And has Kaine allowed a search on his property since Terri has left?

Novella,

Thanks for posing this question. 

Kaine has not allowed search expert Harry Oakes, no.  I don't know about LE, but given their history here in Oregon, that means nothing, unfortunately. 

Please see Sassi & Klaas' thread for details regarding SAR (search and rescue) for Kyron.  This link begins at page one, as I meant for the last link to do:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.0

Good luck with this, Monkeys.  It's a tough nut to crack, IMO. 

Kaine did allow to search his property and use dogs..whatever they wanted or needed.  Remember Desiree's husband, Tony, is a dective himself.  There was no way not searching the property would have been a problem from the get go.  At the beginning of this, not only were Desiree and Tony staying at the Horman's home, an LE was assigned to stay in the home with them.

Kaine has not allowed Harry Oakes to search the property more then likely because LE already has searched there.  Let's not forget that Harry Oakes and LE have bad blood over past searches and Kaine may have decided, along with Tony and Desiree, that he did not want to piss off LE during the investigation.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: September 20, 2010, 06:48:44 PM »

People have been wondering about Terri and why she is not fighting to see her daughter.  This is a part of their reasoning that Terri is cold hearted, etc...

In my opinion- ta dah!, Terri is in a very bad spot.  She has received death threats, according to her attorney, and everywhere she goes, she's pretty much bombarded by the press and sometimes, there's like a mob following her.  How can she guarantee the safety of her daughter? 

If it were me, I would put my own maternal needs aside, as I would at least know my daughter was safe.

She could ask for supervised visitation in a safe spot, but she has chosen not to.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: September 20, 2010, 06:48:54 PM »

But what would be the purpose for Terri to try abduct Kiara while Kaine was working out? Where would she go? The house belonged to Kaine as well. Was she planning on skipping town? It was just plain hinky on her part, and not the action of an innocent woman. Kaine had a reason for moving out and getting a RO. Terri knew where he and Kiara were. What was Terri's reason for disappearing with Kiara?

Good questions...and...of course I don't know the answer.  But, I'm thinking that it was a very, very emotional time; that Kaine had left the house with Kiara and Terri was concerned and upset thinking that Kaine took the daughter..that it was wrong..but she found out there is nothing wrong with a parent walking away with a child.  So, knowing that Kaine regularly works out, maybe Terri thought she would just get her daughter.  You know...like Kaine did.  She probably would have just taken her home with her.  Yes, she would have been found at home with Kiara, but after-all, it wouldn't have been a crime to take her daughter home.

Only after the RO became known...then...that would have been a different story. 

Some excited reporter stating that Terri was going to "abduct" her daughter means nothing to me.  I have not been impressed at all by the reporters on this case. Nor the news media themselves who leave out parts, change parts, as we've found out and it's frustrating to chase down what actually happened when they do that (think: friend saw Kiara with Terri at Freddy's - not in one story - in another version.)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: September 20, 2010, 06:53:47 PM »

Dear Wyks,

Good point.     This is so sad.  Total FUBAR, IMO.

You know...on second reading about the school not being roped off, really irks me at all the seemingly incomptence. 

With someone taking Kyron; the school not being responsible; LE not being responsible - that's three strikes!  Did the little guy stand a chance at all?

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: September 20, 2010, 06:54:11 PM »

This taken from the first thread of this case. Who is Kyrons portland aunt that supposedly wrote this?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.0
Scared Monkey

There is an "aunt" on Terri's Fb who posted on pictures.  She has given the baby lots of gifts.  This particular aunt has dropped Terri as a "friend" on her FB and posted something like, "How cold I have not known."

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 10:24:49 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the comment section of this article: http://www.katu.com/news/local/95669809.html#idc-cover

Quote by KittysAunt:

I am good friends with the missing boy Kyron and I need to fill in some blanks for your posters. Kyron lives in a marvelous home and is taken care of by two wonderful parents. He has a baby sister and an older brother and loves his stepmom dearly. There is nothing but support for him at home and this is a terrible shock that has happened. Stop turning everything into a CSI story line. What they didn't say is that Kyron's backpack and jacket were found in his classroom, so the something fishy is coming form the school who never reported him missing. The children pointed out to the teacher that Kyron was missing and she never called his parents. I am worried sick and the last thing anyone needs to do is point at the parents ... this time, the school dropped the ball and a child is out in the darkness possibly alone or possibly abducted. Keep your facts straight before you start the witch hunt. Kyron's Portland Aunt 

Possibly not an Aunt at all related to the family, but a friend of Terri's who the kids called Aunt? 

Maybe...but some interesting comments about the school in her post.

'

AT this time it seems Desiree's sister was making comments in the press, could it be her?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: September 20, 2010, 06:56:14 PM »

My post re the "aunt " is in the middle of the last post of mine, for some reason.

Desiree's siter was posting on FB and almost immediately was point to TH by her posts.  Not naming TH, but the comments were quite clear.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #635 on: September 20, 2010, 06:59:23 PM »

I understand, thank-you 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: September 20, 2010, 07:00:21 PM »

Bearlyhere-I was thinking Terri could have swapped cars after the Freddie's visit.  She could have driven the truck to the school, done whatever, drove to Freddie's, and then switched cars (assuming Intel has no parking lot security/gate guards).  Theoretically, she could have used the car and returned it to the same parking spot (as I've done with my spouse's before) in plenty of time before Kaine left (car cooled).  She had a good hour to play with between the Freddie's receipt and the gym.  I'm wondering if she picked Dede up, got the car, did whatever, dropped the car off, dropped Dede off, and headed to the gym?  Dede's car was supposedly on the property, but Dede wasn't (per the home owner and her co-worker).  In light of Dede's "absence", she either met someone on the property and did whatever or someone provided the means for her to leave the property (picked her up and dropped her back off).  JMO  Just trying to think through how someone could have spotted the mustang and a white truck simultaneously on Sauvie.  I'm wondering if Intel has parking lot surveillance video for June 4th and what it shows, and the same for the gym.  Just hinking out loud.  All MOO 

ISpy, this is what I was thinking as well.  Terri's red mustang and the white truck were supposedly seen driving erratically on Sauvie Island about 11a, according to the friend of the witness who swears it was Terri's mustang.  The license plates were supposedly seen and reported to LE by this person.  Evidently both were viewed when the truck swerved off the road into/near the ditch.  And I tend to believe the account is true, since her car with its plates would be readily identifiable.  And Kaine says that he was at work that morning, having driven the red mustang.  Wish Intel or LE would release confirmation that he was there the whole morning. 

So what we have left to consider is as you and others have suggested, that perhaps Terri picked up Dede (or someone else), and went to Intel and got her mustang.  Either Terri leaving Kaine's white truck in the parking place, and driving away from Intel in her mustang, along with someone else driving a similiar white truck (DeDe's brother's truck?  The LS guy's truck?) .... or .... Terri driving away from Intel in her mustang, while DeDe (or someone else) who came with Terri driving away in Kaine's white truck.  And at some point after that, they were seen driving erratically across Sauvie's Island.  Going somewhere in a fast hurry, for the driver of the truck to have swerved into/near the ditch. 

Am wondering how far Sauvie Island is from Intel?  And wondering at what point in her timeline Terri could have dropped by and got DeDe at her work?  Did she do that before taking Kyron to school?  then going to the stores, then to Intel, across Sauvie Island, then back across town to the gym?  Seems she 'could have' gone to Intel (to pick up her mustang) and then across Sauvie Island during that time frame 'she says' she was just driving Kiara around for her earache.  Could be she was jamming trying to get the mustang back across Sauvie Island and back to the parking spot before Kaine got off work and noticed it was gone?   

Has Kaine ever mentioned what he drove home in?  I am guessing that he drove the red mustang back home.  Which, if seen on Sauvie Island earlier, can only mean that he or Terri had been driving it earlier that morning.  My bets are on the above, that it was Terri.  Kaine supposedly was in "a meeting" at work that morning.  Again, wish Intel/LE would confirm this for us.  All we can do at this point, is to take him at his word. 

Puts me in mind of the HaLeigh case tho, "I was at werk".   

IMO. 

Another thing Puzzler that fits with your thoughts about the 'red mustang switch' came from the Presser on the 12th {11th ?}:

*   LE asked for anyone in the public to respond to them if they had seen the Horman truck between Springville Rd and Newberry Rd off Skyline and both Germantown Rd's.  I believe the truck was witnessed where Newberry Rd and Skyline converge and that is where they did a big search.  Newberry Rd takes one right down to Hwy #30 and it is a very short distance then to the SI bridge.

*   LE also gave a timeline to the public, saying the truck would have been spotted there between 10:15 and 10:45am.

If she wanted her car to be seen as an alibi or sorts since she was seen driving the white truck it makes perfect sense to me.  She would have had time to go to both Freddies, exchange the car as his complex isn't far off Hwy 26 by Freddies, go up over the hill probably by Germantown Rd to Skyline, up to Newberry and down and over to SI, then head back the same way to her gym, also right off Hwy 26. Leaving the school at 9 {at the latest, possibly at 8:45} and showing up at the gym right after 11:30 which is 2 1/2 hours, I believe she had plenty of time to accomplish what we think she did.

About the SI story with her driving wildly, it makes perfect sense to me as she might have been frazzled at that point, especially if something didn't go as planned {why go to 2 Freddies unless you were suppose to meet someone and they didn't show, thought they might have gone to the other store}.  Also the person that wrote about it in the comment that I read said she lives on SI and that it was Terri driving the red mustang.

PS:  Does anyone have that comment saved?  Ta
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: September 20, 2010, 07:01:28 PM »

Dear Wyks,

Good point.     This is so sad.  Total FUBAR, IMO.

You know...on second reading about the school not being roped off, really irks me at all the seemingly incomptence. 

With someone taking Kyron; the school not being responsible; LE not being responsible - that's three strikes!  Did the little guy stand a chance at all?

I think I am confused here.  I thought in this case imparticular, they only used people from LE, fire and rescue..etc to search..that all the people searching were trained in searching.  That this wasn't a public search with just anyone stopping by to search.  Due to the terrain, the critters and the weather..I was sure only trained people searched in specific search areas..then the public was asked to search their own properties..but not to come out to search with LE and the search and rescue people.  I am starting right when he went missing and even in the first week or so.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: September 20, 2010, 07:02:57 PM »

Yes.  Kaine worked from home. 

Now... here is something: email from Kaine to Intel employees advising them not to speak to the media.

KAINE'S EMAIL TO FELLOW INTEL EMPLOYEES

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8202.110;wap2

Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:39 AM
Subject: FW: Kaine Horman's son is missing

All,

If you have seen local Oregon news or been browsing the internet or FaceBook there is a good chance you have seen an article similar to the one that Becky forwarded (below).  While this note is difficult for me to write in this state of mind I felt it necessary for Kyron’s sake.

Optional actions for you:

The Intel network is large and wide-reaching.  Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:

1.       Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him

2.       Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation

Physical description at the time of his disappearance (picture is show in Becky’s note and here):

He is 3 foot 8 and 50 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Sketcher tennis shoes with orange trim and dark-colored t-shirt with the "CSI" show logo

Police Hot Line Number:

(503) 261-2847

Some rough background:

The article that Becky forwarded is pretty accurate with details.  He was dropped off at school about 8:45 and went missing sometime between then and 9 or 9:30am.  We did not know he was not at school until we went to get him off of the bus at 3:30 and he was nowhere to be found.  The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school.  It is still unknown whether he left school grounds on his own or was abducted.  Be assured that there are currently an amazing number of agencies and amount of person-power being applied to the search and investigation.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Kyron’s safe return.  I will update the group once status changes which will hopefully be soon.  At the time of this note Kyron has now been missing for ~48 hours; time is of the essence.

Kaine Horman
Enterprise Business Architect
Intel Corporation

http://ackerlaw.com/posts/2010/06/07/missing_child__kyron_horman_7

Koko...thank you.  So Kaine says Kyron went missing sometime between 9-9:30 a.m.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: September 20, 2010, 07:05:45 PM »

People have been wondering about Terri and why she is not fighting to see her daughter.  This is a part of their reasoning that Terri is cold hearted, etc...

In my opinion- ta dah!, Terri is in a very bad spot.  She has received death threats, according to her attorney, and everywhere she goes, she's pretty much bombarded by the press and sometimes, there's like a mob following her.  How can she guarantee the safety of her daughter? 

If it were me, I would put my own maternal needs aside, as I would at least know my daughter was safe.

She could ask for supervised visitation in a safe spot, but she has chosen not to.

Do we know for sure that Terri has not asked for supervised visitation?  I've not read anything on this before now.  Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.