April 27, 2024, 11:55:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215904 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: September 20, 2010, 09:59:45 PM »

My post re the "aunt " is in the middle of the last post of mine, for some reason.

Desiree's siter was posting on FB and almost immediately was point to TH by her posts.  Not naming TH, but the comments were quite clear.

Respectfully hellokitty: That was NOT Desiree's sister. She hasn't made any public statements, and there is no way you saw her FB because it's set on private and has been since Kyron vanished.

Just trying to keep it straight.   

Actually, the sister whose name starts with K did have her FB open.  I looked at it many times. She did close it eventually.  And she did have things on it that pointed to TH. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: September 20, 2010, 10:04:06 PM »

Do you guys think it is weird that Kyron had his backpack that day if there was a supposed doctor's appt?  Would he have it anyway even if knowing he is leaving school?

I'm sure this has been asked before.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: September 20, 2010, 10:05:15 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.120
Reply #127

Here is an article and snip-it about the badges:

"Visitors to the school are assigned badges, but Portland Public School District spokesman Matt Shelby said it would have been difficult to assign a badge to each visitor among the friends and family members who attended a science fair Friday morning."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20007021-504083.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: September 20, 2010, 10:05:50 PM »

O/T  It appears that Kristian Horman has finished serving his sentence that began June 16th for molestation. He is no longer in the Snohomish County jail. Maybe he got good time, his sentence was for 180 days.

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/Default.aspx
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #724 on: September 20, 2010, 10:07:52 PM »

Hi Gizzie,

Not a good day for Kyron. He is taken off the school roster - I know why too.
He was taken off the roster because of " taxes paid in for 2010-2011" not anything to do with him.
He enrolled represents " monies" allocated for body count, and he is not there, but his enrollment is taking up the allotment for a student who is.. its budgetary. Nothing to do with Kyron but is all about accounting. ( my opinion) sad but true. I am sure Kyron's presence is very strong to his classmates. This could have been handled better from the first day of school but.. what can you say from afar...

His billboards taken down is sad. Very Sad.
Hopefully people will think of him even more though, noticing he is not on the billboard that they drove past on a daily basis since they were put up.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #725 on: September 20, 2010, 10:10:12 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.120
Reply #127

Here is an article and snip-it about the badges:

"Visitors to the school are assigned badges, but Portland Public School District spokesman Matt Shelby said it would have been difficult to assign a badge to each visitor among the friends and family members who attended a science fair Friday morning."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20007021-504083.html

Puzzler go back a few pages and read my post .. I want your opinion.
Thank U. Its about the day of May 2nd and Terri and her MFH Plot .. not the post about the church..that I made after. 
Go back a page.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: September 20, 2010, 10:12:13 PM »

I am confused also, I thought they only used trained searchers in the beginning, and come to think of it, I don't remember any crime tape being up at the school, and I guess that is because there wasn't which is odd. Or maybe we didn't see the tape.

There were no cameras at skyline school.  Is this what you are referring to, Rose?
They just installed them before school started this year.  Right after moving Kyron's "Wall of Hope", I believe.
No that I was aware of, I was speaking of searchers, I thought that all the people searching, at least in the beginning were experienced searchers.

IIRC, in the beginning it was not criminal...only a missing child, so who would have known to "protect" a crime scene? They were frantically seeking a lost child who may have wandered off? or? I would say it was not until later(not necessarily too much later) that things started to look "odd" and the sinking feeling start to hit that "it can happen to me"!
  I still wonder why , without written documentation(re doc appt or whatever from herself) why the school did not double check with a quick call? It is never safe to assume...made them look a little a$inine  at the very least!   

Where I live, no one cannot take a child from a school without that person's name being on record with the school and school personnel checking that record and the person's ID before releasing the child.

This is good but I am not sure how many pedo's or kidnappers would go through the office. I am glad this rule is there in most districts but I think it is one of the rules that are there to make people feel better.

Puzzler call your childrens school and ask them what they do with contractors and their subs who work on campus and also what type of screening process there is for Volunteers. These are the biggest threats I think to our childrn at school.

I see your point.  And your pointing out that "anybody" could have taken Kyron.  Tha't exactly what I'm thinking...just getting to it in a round-about way.  There were hundreds of people in the school that morning...maybe even as much as a 100 additional people over the average day.

Also, I see the point that is a fine-line of Terri saying she said good-bye to Kyron as he's walking to his class just before the bell.  I thought, though, that particular morning, they didn't have roll call until 10:00 a.m.  Anyone else recall that?

What I read and it makes sense because of school liability reasons. The kids were to report to their classrooms to be split up into groups and tour the fair in their group. At 10, when the fair was over the kids all go back to their classrooms and at that time roll was taken, at least in Kyrons class it was taken at 10. First mistake of the teacher btw, she should have done roll call at 8:45.

What about the person responsible for the group Kyron was in?  Wasn't she the one that said don't worry, he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink?  Didn't that person ever have another thought about why Kyron didn't joint the goup?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: September 20, 2010, 10:12:19 PM »

Hi Gizzie,

Not a good day for Kyron. He is taken off the school roster - I know why too.
He was taken off the roster because of " taxes paid in for 2010-2011" not anything to do with him.
He enrolled represents " monies" allocated for body count, and he is not there, but his enrollment is taking up the allotment for a student who is.. its budgetary. Nothing to do with Kyron but is all about accounting. ( my opinion) sad but true. I am sure Kyron's presence is very strong to his classmates. This could have been handled better from the first day of school but.. what can you say from afar...

His billboards taken down is sad. Very Sad.
Hopefully people will think of him even more though, noticing he is not on the billboard that they drove past on a daily basis since they were put up.

Makes perfect sense it being about the monies! 

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #728 on: September 20, 2010, 10:15:09 PM »

O/T  It appears that Kristian Horman has finished serving his sentence that began June 16th for molestation. He is no longer in the Snohomish County jail. Maybe he got good time, his sentence was for 180 days.

Spodie - that link is to the Multnomah County inmates - Kristian is not from there - he is here:

http://web5.co.snohomish.wa.us/corrections/JailRegister/dailyJailRegisterSearch.aspx
and is still incarcerated...

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: September 20, 2010, 10:16:51 PM »

Thanks Spodie,  Hmmmmm  I wonder if one could take from that he isn't being looked at by Kyron's Task Force, eh?  I suppose since he'll be on probation we really have no clue to that as they could always have him shipped down here.  He was always an unsettling force in my mind as to who could have taken him, even by plan 
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: September 20, 2010, 10:21:18 PM »

re the school and money.  If it is like my state, the school gets money for each child in attendance.  Since Kyron is not in school, Skyline would be getting money for him and he's not there.  It is taking money away from the system in general to count him as present.  I don't have any idea what the per pupil allocation is, but that money should go back into the system.  It will benefit other children that way. When he comes back, he can be added back in. It's not that I like this, but that is probably the way it works.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #731 on: September 20, 2010, 10:22:58 PM »

My post re the "aunt " is in the middle of the last post of mine, for some reason.

Desiree's siter was posting on FB and almost immediately was point to TH by her posts.  Not naming TH, but the comments were quite clear.

Respectfully hellokitty: That was NOT Desiree's sister. She hasn't made any public statements, and there is no way you saw her FB because it's set on private and has been since Kyron vanished.

Just trying to keep it straight.   

Actually, the sister whose name starts with K did have her FB open.  I looked at it many times. She did close it eventually.  And she did have things on it that pointed to TH. 

I may be mistaken about her privacy date, but if you noticed the dates of her statements on FB, you would see that they were right around the time the fliers came out. She was angry, as well she should be.

I replied to you not specifically about the FB, but about any public comments by her. She has not made any.

I totally respect you and all monkeys and enjoy reading your posts, so please don't take this reply the wrong way.    an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #732 on: September 20, 2010, 10:24:49 PM »

Do you guys think it is weird that Kyron had his backpack that day if there was a supposed doctor's appt?  Would he have it anyway even if knowing he is leaving school?

That's a great question and one that has been bugging the crap out of me. Wish I had an answer to that! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: September 20, 2010, 10:25:35 PM »

I don't know of any statements made by the sister in public.  Just on her FB page. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #734 on: September 20, 2010, 10:28:25 PM »

Spodie his butt is still behind bars ........
http://web5.co.snohomish.wa.us/corrections/JailRegister/dailyJailRegisterSearch.aspx

Daily Jail Register Inmates held in Snohomish County Jail - as of today's date
HORMAN, KRISTIAN SCOTT
2010011682      552430      6/16/2010 14:25:00      W      M
Charge Description     Disposition
CHILD MOLESTATION 3 (0084030)     COMM
RCW/Code    Bail Amount    Court
9A.44.089(2)     $0     
Charging Agency    Charge Date    Arrest Type
SNOHOMISH COUNTY SHERIFF     6/16/2010 14:25:00     CM
--
Good for you to think of him though. I think his arrest offers incite into the world of what we have no knowledge of...within the history of the Horman family..before Kyron.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: September 20, 2010, 10:29:59 PM »

Spodie, good find on the Oakes search dog situation or lack there off.  Could be part of the issue with Tony Young being a handler also.   

Still agree Kaine could have a search done anyway.  I know it would be a very hard thing to do for him but I would want to rule it out.  JMO.

Funny how you can read something over and over and not notice it....   And I don't remember it being put out there before....but it sure explains it to me.  Damn Shame  tho'!!

http://www.ci.medford.or.us/page.asp?navid=1760   (Link to Tony Young being K9 handler)

Thanks for posting this, guess I didn't see it the first time.  It's the first I've read of this.

Lots of comments lately about going back to the beginning or starting over.  Even Kaine recently said he feels like they're back to the beginning days of the case (or words to that effect).

So I've started with thread #1, because I didn't come into the Kyron threads until a few weeks after he went missing.  So you might be seeing a few things that catch my eye being posted from reading from the beginning.  If you were here from the beginning or have read something before, please feel free to drive by my post.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #736 on: September 20, 2010, 10:30:00 PM »

I don't know of any statements made by the sister in public.  Just on her FB page. 

ack, then I'm embarrassed! I was so far behind and I thought you posted it. So sorry hellokitty. I think maybe I'm too tired and should exit before I make another mistake.  an angelic monkey

Goodnight Monkeys! 

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: September 20, 2010, 10:30:13 PM »

Spodie - that link is to the Multnomah County inmates - Kristian is not from there - he is here:

OMG....i'm going to bed...I think my head fell off......thanks zip....
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: September 20, 2010, 10:31:23 PM »

That's a great question and one that has been bugging the crap out of me. Wish I had an answer to that! 

In my opinion, his backpack and coat were left there to make it look like he was still around after Terri left.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #739 on: September 20, 2010, 10:36:12 PM »

OMG....i'm going to bed...I think my head fell off......thanks zip....

Monkey Devil! lol no prob's - I have the mcso inmate site memorized... check it 24/7 ... one day SOON hopefully I will screen-cap Terri's mug shot  (or anybody else that's involved)

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.