April 28, 2024, 07:58:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215922 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #760 on: September 20, 2010, 11:21:45 PM »

Well clearly I need to go to bed.  I can't seem to type anymore tonight.  Goodnight All.
Don't forget to take care you You.. FatCat .. Kyron wants you healthy like we Do 
Good Night  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: September 20, 2010, 11:25:02 PM »

Deenie, was it you who asked me to throw you a bone re: what my hairdresser said?  LOL  She just called me back as I had put in a call to her.  First, I told her about Scared Monkeys and hope she joins.

Anyhoo, she couldn't remember where she saw the photos but did say she was Googling Images and Red Squirrel when she found them.  It was months ago when she did this.

What she said about them was not what I expected.  She said it wasn't like they were posed photos and there weren't other people in them.  But there were 'things' - maybe she means props or veils or something.  And she said looking at Terri gave her the distinctly DARK feeling.  Like there was murder on her mind.

I'm going to send her the weird music videos and see her on Fri.  She said if she finds the photos she'll let me know.  I'll also email her the link to SM as she would fit right in here.

Sorry for asking but I'm dying here...are these the naughtly pictures she was talking about?

Hi Fatcatlurker,  That is what I was expecting.  If they had been naughty I think she would have told me that.  What impressed her so much was the darkness of them in mood - not lighting.  Like what she had on her mind.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: September 20, 2010, 11:28:02 PM »

Scandi I call Jinx!  ha ha ha... I was posting after yours.  thank you.
    LOL  I've always called that NIX when we are thinking of the very same thing at the same time ;}

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: September 20, 2010, 11:31:00 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Everyone has been so busy. I tried to lurk during the day ... me had to clean me house Smile
I don't want to beat any dead horses either.. but this May 2nd 2010 "clean up inside the school /landscape the outside" day held at Skyline ..is bugging me big time.

http://srnpdx.org/newsline-august-21-2010

I posted on Blinks site to see what her opinion is. If she has heard anything that came from this day. Because it was exactly 4 wks to the date that Kyron went missing.

125 + people were on the Grounds of Skyline and Inside the school. Providing handy man services, landscaping and everything in between.

With LE chasing and tracing TH's computer activity, her cell phones, her everything ..somehow they came up with the knowledge of the Landscaper and the MFH plot. Was June 26th that the sting went down at the Horman residence.
It has been said that Terri had hired this landscaper months ago, without Kaines knowledge.
It has been said that Terri had been plotting and planning and Fishing for a Dicey enough individual ( who had nothing to lose) to carry it out... to off Kaine. Possibly she started planning this in 2009.
** Now what if "IF" Terri approached too many of these characters. That she felt she could pull this off. She thought she had an offer that one of these sleazes could not refuse. In the interim of her trolling for the " guy/ppl " for the job ..word got around. Hey, there is this Ignorant Red Head Wife that want's her Hubs offed. She has money. She lives in a nice house. She said this, she has this offer.. Kaine is not even a thought now by these sleazes. Its lets take advantage of HER. Let's play this out.. " all of these guys" networking together .. because they Feel she is now a Patsy. They start Tag Teaming her. They know they are in charge. What is she going to do .. Go run to her Husband and tell him? Or run to the police? She CANT.  Because She opened this Door and allowed these guys in.. with her scheme to off Kaine.  God knows what she offered them to Kill Kaine, let alone when the Mud got too deep ..what she offered them to make them go away.

Word is out, she is now the " hunted" Its kinda like creating a bigger bounty in the end. That they began to black mail her..and follow her around. Taking notes of what she was doing on her daily schedules. Casing Kyron's School. They know if she squawks It's their hides. She knows if she Squawks its Hers. Turns into Russian Roulette. ( I think other things were involved at the same time/do no know what  though)
Terri is scared. Possibly at one time even confiding in Dede. Who would have not known what the Hell was going on..but she got involved out of the shear fear Terri was in...after Terri confessed to her tid bits of info..more than likely not the real story. But enough to make Dede come running. 

The day of May 2nd would have been a perfect opportunity for them to go in as " Help". Maybe not even show themselves as Landscapers.. but they worked inside the school. Painting or whatever .. spending the day scoping out and making plans. Terri may or may not have even been aware if they " Entered" Skyline that day. If she was not there. How would she know. They would have fit in like everyone else .. I just want to help out for a good cause.. OK grab a paint brush Welcome ..the more the merrier. Them thinking " this could not be better" creating a perfect storm. ( Almost like Skyline Terrorists and Kyron was the focus).
Skipping ahead to June 4th. She may have some threats delivered to her within the days leading up ..and yet she didn't know what was going down .. But she knew she was in deep. Something happened that day when she was " Driving around Aimlessly" after she dropped Kyron off at school. She may have tried to do a Drop of Cash? Or ??? or attempt to make these " people" happy ..to go away. That is why she was so Rattled and Not able to concentrate on Kyron's Fair or Talent show.. She then went Home. She thought this is the safest place for " ME" ... and Kiara.
When Kyron didn't get off that BUS ...  she was stunned.
Providing the Face she offered in the first presser to the public. OH GAWD I am the Reason that Kyron is Gone, But I didn't know .. I didn't Know. But she Did know She allowed these People into her private world. I am guessing these " People" she dealt with have been Tagging her for almost a year .. when she opened Pandora's box. That is why she degraded in her outward appearance etc.. She never knew who was watching or if they were going to do something.. X marks the Spot. 
That is why she bout pooped square squirrels when they approached the house on June 26th. It was Personal to Her and she knew she had everything to lose.. Possibly her Daughter/her life or her own Life..  she called 911. She knew they already Took Kyron .. What were they going to do to her Daughter or Terri herself. 

IF she can exaggerate to Michael Cook she paid 350,000 to her Atty for a retainer. How Much Money did she exaggerate Kaine was Worth Alive? That he may pay a ransom ..for his Son. jmo

Deenie,

This is a great post, much thinking going on and a reasonable theory.  It bothers me, too, that 125 people were in that school and in that basement, in particular, so close in time to Kyron going missing.

It could be that “if” the MFH plot is true, that the LS thought he would get some money out of Terri.  Very easy to see that jump to “either you give me the money or I’m going to the cops/husband on you”.

I don’t know what went on between the landscaper and Terri, but something sure as heck did – something that ticked her off enough to call 911 on him – and whatever it was it was bad for his marriage.  He was angry with Terry; according to Blink’s article, he was “furious”.  If I think deeply about it, then I consider that Terry wouldn’t have called the police if she thought she was going to get into any trouble.  When I think like that, I don’t think there was ever a MFH plot.  I’d love to know what their big fight was about.

IMO it was more than “sex”.  Biggest thing is usually “money”.  I could see him blackmailing Terri for money.  She fired him as a landscaper – that was a loss of money right there…then maybe he tried to blackmail her about a manufactured MFH plot.

I’m not sure at this point that I believe there was a MFH plot.  I do not doubt that the LS told the police that…but I’m not sure yet it actually was something Terri asked him to do.  We’ll probably never know, either, because if there was “proof”, LE would have arrested Terri on the spot! 

I do love this part:  “the word is out, she is now the “hunted”’.  I could see something like that happening.  I could see the “tag” teaming part, too.  A “Mexican” standoff!

Even if there was no MFH plot, there could be another reason why LS was after her for money and insert that reason into your theory…would work the same way.

Ever thought about drugs…possibility of pot grown on Horman property or steroids?  Those involve money, too, and maybe “contacts” on how to get started, a drug route, etc.  Maybe a contact that would expect a percentage of the profits for helping you out?  Maybe a contact that felt he wasn’t getting his fair share?  That would surely cause a big fight!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: September 20, 2010, 11:31:02 PM »

Re school starting at 10:00. 

I do not believe that for one second.  The school buses would have come at the same tie as they always do.

Consequently, the children would go to their classrooms. 

I would think after the children were in their classrooms, they would be divided into broups to tour the fair.  Not randomly as they arrived at random times.  That would be so silly as it defies any logic whatsoever.

This is not the first year of the science fair, nor the first school activity ever, so I cannot imagine that there was not thought and organization that went into it.

I doubt that there were that many parents there.  After all, people do have to work. 

Here is what I can't figure out. What time was "set up time" for the students to put out their projects and what were they to do after they were set up? All those projects set up around Kyron...I am speaking of the photo TH posted of him in front of his project) and where were those kids? And the parents? Was he supposed to set up and report to his classroom? I guess I am wanting to know the schools plan for that morning to get a better idea of the situation.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: September 20, 2010, 11:31:03 PM »

Ky's alleged comment......Terri's DEAD.......It's said that he was a smart little guy, could these supposed fits & seizures be just a way of ignoring her?  He was being possibly verbally abused by TH, hopefully not physical also, but he could have just been in protection mode when around TH by himself.    Perhaps he found by being "wierd" she would back off....

Why would a 7 y.o come up with that wording?  Did he hear someone else say that...someone who might have thought Ky wasn't listening?

Was the source of this statement ever verified or documented anywhere?

Is it known who made the statement, or is this possible hearsay?

This reminds of when it was alleged that JonBenet Ramsey made that  statement of a "special visit" from Santa.

i dont know about the statement, but i was thinking that maybe th made up the seizure story so that when le came to search they would concentrate on him having wandered off and not so much on other things, so she would have time to oh i dunno, have the truck detailed?

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #766 on: September 20, 2010, 11:32:38 PM »

My post re the "aunt " is in the middle of the last post of mine, for some reason.

Desiree's siter was posting on FB and almost immediately was point to TH by her posts.  Not naming TH, but the comments were quite clear.

Respectfully hellokitty: That was NOT Desiree's sister. She hasn't made any public statements, and there is no way you saw her FB because it's set on private and has been since Kyron vanished.

Just trying to keep it straight.   

Actually, Desiree’s sister did make one statement on behalf of the family:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.40
Reply #55

missing Kyron Horman
By Noelle Crombie, The Oregonian
June 07, 2010, 1:23PM

Some 72 hours after Kyron was last seen, Multnomah County Sheriff's Office incident commander, Capt. Jason Gates, said the effort to find the boy was personal.

"Kyron, we're gonna bring you home, buddy, nothing is more important to your family, your friends and us," Gates said, choking back a sob. "I'm a parent and we're all tired, but we're staying -- as long as it takes."

Seven-year-old Kyron was last seen inside Skyline School at 9 a.m. morning Friday, a busy day at the rural K-8 school thanks to a morning science fair and afternoon talent show. An intensive search and investigation into his disappearance were launched that afternoon and extended through the weekend.

Kelly Ramirez, the sister of Kyron's mother, Desiree Horman, issued a statement today on behalf of the family thanking the community for their concern and support.

"The incredible support we have received is overwhelming. To the numerous agencies, search and rescue teams and the community there are no words to express the gratitude we feel. You have worked tirelessly on Kyron’s behalf and continue to do so. At this point the most important thing is to get his picture out there. We encourage everyone if you would like to help this is what you can do. Print out his flyer, put it on the counter of every business you go into.  Kyron needs to be seen. Above all do not give up hope, as we certainly never will. He is out there and we are going to find him and bring him home safe where he belongs."

She said her sister is struggling to keep positive. "There's no words. It's unfathomable," she said. "You just try to keep positive. We firmly

believe that he will be found. We trust in the system. We know that everything humanly possible is being done." (snipped)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/ground_search_resumes_this_mor.html

Ok, so I had to peek in one more time before bed time. 

TY so much for posting that Puzzler! I never realized that. I think maybe my mind is turning to mush. Been awake more hours than sleeping. 

It's probably better if I stay off this thread and stick to the HO thread. My mind gets a bit googly (is that a word?) if I post on both. I do like and respect all of the Monkeys postings though. 

This time for real. Goodnight sweet Monkeys.   

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: September 20, 2010, 11:33:55 PM »

Another scenario is what if someone at the school was "grooming" Kyron?

Sheriff Staton has said several things which could indicate this was something that originated at the school.  (We would think about this afterwards, we would be surprised, they know things they wish they didn't know, there could be other cases and that other government agencies would need to be notified)

Terri noticed strange behavoir of Kyron, about 2 weeks prior to his disappearance (?).  Someone at the school may have been drugging him over a period of time.

Since Terri spent the most time with Kyron, she would be the one to notice the changes.  Desiree wouldn't see these changes as they would have occured during the school week when Kyron was at Kaine's house.  Kaine, would have about the same reaction- as he was not a witness to this odd behaviour, he was at work.

good thinking, even if it was th drugging him it wouldnt show at desirees on the weekends, or in the evenings.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #768 on: September 20, 2010, 11:36:36 PM »

Deenie, was it you who asked me to throw you a bone re: what my hairdresser said?  LOL  She just called me back as I had put in a call to her.  First, I told her about Scared Monkeys and hope she joins.

Anyhoo, she couldn't remember where she saw the photos but did say she was Googling Images and Red Squirrel when she found them.  It was months ago when she did this.

What she said about them was not what I expected.  She said it wasn't like they were posed photos and there weren't other people in them.  But there were 'things' - maybe she means props or veils or something.  And she said looking at Terri gave her the distinctly DARK feeling.  Like there was murder on her mind.

I'm going to send her the weird music videos and see her on Fri.  She said if she finds the photos she'll let me know.  I'll also email her the link to SM as she would fit right in here.
Was it us talking about Red Hair Dye?? that it made you think of Me. I love Squirrels .. I have tons of them in my yard. I have very few Red Squirrels if any now though .. they are pretty much extinct .. most my squirrels are either almost dark bittersweet choc brown or a latte color with lots of gray .. which is strange. I recall as a child ( I was raised in the city I live in now, was missing from it for over 35 yrs) we Only had red squirrels .. RED Ruddy orangey Squirrels .. I had ONE that lived in my backyard almost two years ago. He was Old/Sr Fat and Hungry...all the time. He would sit at my back door. I nicknamed him Sanford. After Redd Foxx Sanford and Son. ( Who I adored, Fred Sanford).  I must have said something to you. Possibly I said " throw me a bone" ... I want you or Someone to please go back a few pages and read my post on Terri " Red Squirrel and her Nuts she Collected" that more than likely caused Kyron to be taken .. if you would please. I would love someone's opinion on my brain thoughts .. like we find here. Anything is possible and what is said just may trigger to another Monkey to leads ..that fit with their own discovery's. Thank You Scandi
xoxoxo Back at You. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: September 20, 2010, 11:42:42 PM »

I meant to add, Kaine having the same reaction as it was all in Terri's head, and Kyron didn't have an issue. 

Once it came to the school's attention Kyron had a Dr. appt and the teacher had to monitor him, which I'm sure Ms. Porter shared with staff- he disappeared.
Allegedly, Terri had the discussion on Thursday about the Dr. appointment.  I do not remember the source of that statement, I want to say it came from Terri's camp early in the investigation.  I will try and locate it later on today.

The Dr. had to be aware of Terri's allegations of seizures, becaue Terri supposedly gave Ms. Porter documentation she was supposed to fill out while she monitored Kyrons behaviour at school.

well the problem is that th was having mrs porter document kyrons behavior but never said anything about seizures, just that he wasnt paying attention and she wanted him at 100% behavior or she asked kaine to punish him at night by sending him to his room. no mention of seizures then. the only time the seizure issue came out was after she was interviewed by le after kyron disapeared.  mrs porter didnt know anything about seizures, and as far as has come out there never was a dr. apointment at all. the fact that she brought up the dr apointment in my opinion, on june 4, (she said one thing and mrs porter said another,) was so that he wouldnt be marked absent that day. when asked about why she told mrs porter kyron had a dr apointment she responded, oh i didnt tell her he had one today, but in a week, she didnt hear me right. from what i've read about mrs porter and th i would have to beleive mrs porter. the documentation as far as i read was for an upcoming dr apointment, nothing to do with any specifics, mrs porter didnt tell any other staff about monitoring or seizures because she had never heard of it before. and i think its shameful that th has via the thsp, and emails to desiree,  degraded this woman publically. i bet mrs porter cant wait until she is not bound to silence by testifying at the grand jury.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: September 20, 2010, 11:46:09 PM »

I do not believe that for one second.  The school buses would have come at the same tie as they always do.

I would think after the children were in their classrooms, they would be divided into broups to tour the fair.  Not randomly as they arrived at random times.  That would be so silly as it defies any logic whatsoever.

This is not the first year of the science fair, nor the first school activity ever, so I cannot imagine that there was not thought and organization that went into it.

I doubt that there were that many parents there.  After all, people do have to work. 

Here is what I can't figure out. What time was "set up time" for the students to put out their projects and what were they to do after they were set up? All those projects set up around Kyron...I am speaking of the photo TH posted of him in front of his project) and where were those kids? And the parents? Was he supposed to set up and report to his classroom? I guess I am wanting to know the schools plan for that morning to get a better idea of the situation.

I think they had to set up the day before.  Then school opened early at 8:00 a.m. Friday for parents to be able to come in and see the exhibits; 8:35 first bell; 8:45 final bell - report to your room and get divided up into small groups (I believe of 6 in a group) and then chaperone's would take their small group around to look at all the exhibits. Then roll call in class at 10:00 a.m. that particular day.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #771 on: September 20, 2010, 11:46:22 PM »

I think what they were supposed to do was go to their classrooms, take care of the housekeeping tasks-attendance, etc.  divide into groups and tour the science fair.

I say attendance, because the teacher probably took attendance right away and entered it into the computer system at 10 when she had time after the tours.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #772 on: September 20, 2010, 11:48:55 PM »

Puzzler !!!

Your adding makes sense ..that's why I so wanted you to read my words ..
What you just Said is ALL GOOD. It's making my brain feel confident we are on the right track
 Anyone please  " put their own two cent's in" ...that's how we Monkey's roll. Right ON.
Whatever it takes, we can not do it unless we are all focused on one thing and that Is Finding Kyron.

All these people wanting to bring themselves in ..to defend the Adults
I say to them 
You know why I say that .. GOD Forbid Kyron was their SON.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: September 20, 2010, 11:49:46 PM »

I was in a good mood, now I have totally pissed myself off with the content of my post!! 

I seriously hate it that children have to pay the price for our lax of morals in our society.  And our leniency on these Sexual Offenders/Predators!

People need to get a fire under their a$$es and demand change!

Ok, I feel better now.  Coffee, anyone?

ty for coffee!
it burns me that corporations spend so much on security for business' but when a levy comes out people wont vote to fund things like school security, nationwide

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: September 20, 2010, 11:49:58 PM »

Red Squirrel...to me sounds naughty. Not gonna explain (of course) but did it strike anyone else as a naughty nic, considering TH has red hair? where is the blushing monkey icon? Mods delete if necessary but please do not ban me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: September 20, 2010, 11:50:17 PM »

Was it us talking about Red Hair Dye?? that it made you think of Me. I love Squirrels .. I have tons of them in my yard. I have very few Red Squirrels if any now though .. they are pretty much extinct .. most my squirrels are either almost dark bittersweet choc brown or a latte color with lots of gray .. which is strange. I recall as a child ( I was raised in the city I live in now, was missing from it for over 35 yrs) we Only had red squirrels .. RED Ruddy orangey Squirrels .. I had ONE that lived in my backyard almost two years ago. He was Old/Sr Fat and Hungry...all the time. He would sit at my back door. I nicknamed him Sanford. After Redd Foxx Sanford and Son. ( Who I adored, Fred Sanford).  I must have said something to you. Possibly I said " throw me a bone" ... I want you or Someone to please go back a few pages and read my post on Terri " Red Squirrel and her Nuts she Collected" that more than likely caused Kyron to be taken .. if you would please. I would love someone's opinion on my brain thoughts .. like we find here. Anything is possible and what is said just may trigger to another Monkey to leads ..that fit with their own discovery's. Thank You Scandi
xoxoxo Back at You. 

I hate red squirrels.  Why?  Because they eat through the siding in your house and go into the walls.  Then they chew your wiring.

If your house burns down because a squirrel chewed your wiring, insurance will not pay.

We have red squirrels here, but my hubby is taking care of them.

I'd be glad to mail you the ones that we catch. 
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: September 20, 2010, 11:52:07 PM »

Kyron dropped from the school roster.

Sad.

I know many people want Kyron's name to remain in the roster, but what's the use?

He's been missing and everyone knows it. So why call out his name every morning, something that could be a reminder to the other kids of what happened and make them feel a little uneasy.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Kyron-Horman-dropped-from-school-roster/X1Mt6uwR9kCeKgQrQMvw-w.cspx

very good point 

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 20, 2010, 11:52:09 PM »

Puzzler !!!

Your adding makes sense ..that's why I so wanted you to read my words ..
What you just Said is ALL GOOD. It's making my brain feel confident we are on the right track
 Anyone please  " put their own two cent's in" ...that's how we Monkey's roll. Right ON.
Whatever it takes, we can not do it unless we are all focused on one thing and that Is Finding Kyron.

All these people wanting to bring themselves in ..to defend the Adults
I say to them 
You know why I say that .. GOD Forbid Kyron was their SON.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: September 20, 2010, 11:52:19 PM »

My post re the "aunt " is in the middle of the last post of mine, for some reason.

Desiree's siter was posting on FB and almost immediately was point to TH by her posts.  Not naming TH, but the comments were quite clear.

Respectfully hellokitty: That was NOT Desiree's sister. She hasn't made any public statements, and there is no way you saw her FB because it's set on private and has been since Kyron vanished.

Just trying to keep it straight.   

Actually, Desiree’s sister did make one statement on behalf of the family:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.40
Reply #55

missing Kyron Horman
By Noelle Crombie, The Oregonian
June 07, 2010, 1:23PM

Some 72 hours after Kyron was last seen, Multnomah County Sheriff's Office incident commander, Capt. Jason Gates, said the effort to find the boy was personal.

"Kyron, we're gonna bring you home, buddy, nothing is more important to your family, your friends and us," Gates said, choking back a sob. "I'm a parent and we're all tired, but we're staying -- as long as it takes."

Seven-year-old Kyron was last seen inside Skyline School at 9 a.m. morning Friday, a busy day at the rural K-8 school thanks to a morning science fair and afternoon talent show. An intensive search and investigation into his disappearance were launched that afternoon and extended through the weekend.

Kelly Ramirez, the sister of Kyron's mother, Desiree Horman, issued a statement today on behalf of the family thanking the community for their concern and support.

"The incredible support we have received is overwhelming. To the numerous agencies, search and rescue teams and the community there are no words to express the gratitude we feel. You have worked tirelessly on Kyron’s behalf and continue to do so. At this point the most important thing is to get his picture out there. We encourage everyone if you would like to help this is what you can do. Print out his flyer, put it on the counter of every business you go into.  Kyron needs to be seen. Above all do not give up hope, as we certainly never will. He is out there and we are going to find him and bring him home safe where he belongs."

She said her sister is struggling to keep positive. "There's no words. It's unfathomable," she said. "You just try to keep positive. We firmly

believe that he will be found. We trust in the system. We know that everything humanly possible is being done." (snipped)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/ground_search_resumes_this_mor.html

Ok, so I had to peek in one more time before bed time. 

TY so much for posting that Puzzler! I never realized that. I think maybe my mind is turning to mush. Been awake more hours than sleeping. 

It's probably better if I stay off this thread and stick to the HO thread. My mind gets a bit googly (is that a word?) if I post on both. I do like and respect all of the Monkeys postings though. 

This time for real. Goodnight sweet Monkeys.   

Your welcome.  I had "just" read that posting on my quest to go through thread 1, when I saw your post. Maybe you'll have a tidbit for me when I'm searching for something. 

Don't stay off this thread...get a good night's sleep and come back tomorrow with your 

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: September 20, 2010, 11:52:53 PM »

I was in a good mood, now I have totally pissed myself off with the content of my post!! 

I seriously hate it that children have to pay the price for our lax of morals in our society.  And our leniency on these Sexual Offenders/Predators!

People need to get a fire under their a$$es and demand change!

Ok, I feel better now.  Coffee, anyone?

ty for coffee!
it burns me that corporations spend so much on security for business' but when a levy comes out people wont vote to fund things like school security, nationwide

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.