April 27, 2024, 02:41:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215881 times)
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2010, 01:49:45 AM »

Here’s something interesting from Blink’s site:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

16.evie says:
September 18, 2010 at 8:27 pm
@ Rich.. so, you and I have been doing some of the same sort of random searching (thanks for your links!) today. Sometimes I just let my mind wander a bit and see what it turns up.
Oh! I thought you’d like to know that Jaime’s phone does get answered sometimes. He was in a room full of children.
@ Everyone: That leads group is really just what it says. Looking them up, I believe I was recruited to that exact group at one point. They aren’t my cup o’ tea, although I know and know of several of the members in this group. Who Jaime may have been acquainted with to get invited, I have no idea.
So, back to my wanderings. I’ll try to keep it brief. I haven’t gone so far as to make a direct connection to this case, but the multi-agency thing, the DEA, FBI, and all of a sudden Canby/Oregon City etc coming into it, it almost seems worth contact Max Bernstein at the Oregonian and asking her if SHE thinks there is a connection.
Canby steroid supplier’s cooperation with FBI spreads investigation to other law enforcement agencies, including Portland
Published: Monday, May 03, 2010, 9:20 PM
http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2010/05/canby_steroid_suppliers_cooper.html
This story was *huge* and I don’t recall one thing about it.. probably because it was ‘down there’ and not here in town where I live. And who really cares about meth-jacked steroid freaks unless they’re breaking into your car, anyway. Weird thing is, this guy was a .. wait for it.. competitive body builder! And oops, he was supplying half the cops/firemen/etc and a high school coach in Clackamas County. oops. There is one document in this case that goes back to 2002; an order for HGH written on the Canby Police letterhead.
Oh wait, did I mention what legitimate trade our supplier is in? C’mon, you know it’s… landscaping! (supply side, and it’s his dad’s business, but still)
A federal inquiry into steroid abuse by a Canby officer and a cover-up by his chief has stretched to other law enforcement agencies, thanks to the cooperation of man who supplied the steroids:
Canby resident William J. Traverso, who has admitted to selling steroids to other officers in the Portland area.
Traverso, one of the central figures in the Canby steroid abuse inquiry that put former Officer Jason Deason in jail and spurred Chief Greg Kroeplin’s resignation, sought a lenient sentence Monday because he’s been helping the FBI.
The federal investigation already has prompted the resignation of four law enforcement officers who also have lost their police certification — Deason, Kroeplin, Washington County narcotics
dog handler Jared Gochenour and West Linn Officer Jess Riley.
Riley, who formerly worked as a Milwaukie officer, resigned from West Linn on April 9.
The federal inquiry also has led to the questioning of Portland Sgt. Charles Brown, who lives in Canby and whose late father was a retired Canby school superintendent. Portland police have been ordered not to talk about the federal investigation involving Brown.
Also of note: “Traverso’s attorney John Henry Hingson III…”
Google some to make your own call on that, but he’s probably the 2nd most notorious lawyer in town, after Houze.
I have links to the other stories, but you can find most of what you want on oregonlive.com. I had to look up Traverson’s FB for fun; this is what he’s got posted on his profile: “Anybody want to meet an FBI Special Agent? I can arrange an introduction! Does anyone know how to
write a book?”  LOL, so there’s a new client for me, bonus!

21.beejay says:
September 18, 2010 at 11:29 pm
@evie: very interesting about the steroids and LE use.
Just ran across this:
FBI employees arrested for lying about steroid use
Don Hooton – Wednesday, September 15, 2010
(Reuters) – Three FBI special agents and one FBI intelligence analyst were arrested on Wednesday on charges that they concealed their use of performance-enhancing drugs, including steroids and human growth hormones.

29.puzzled says:
September 19, 2010 at 12:04 am
@evie … Your entire post is HUGE information.
**Canby steroid supplier’s cooperation with FBI spreads investigation to other law enforcement agencies, including PortlandPublished: Monday, May 03, 2010, 9:20 PM**
This could be what LE is meaning when they say they’ve learned things they wish they hadn’t.

and we’ve been obsessed for nearly a week with illegal Mexican cartel.

Puzzler, this would be BIG. Where do we fit Kyron in this mess? Payment for?  Gosh I don't know.....sigh

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2010, 02:13:55 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

16.evie says:
@ Rich.. so, you and I have been doing some of the same sort of random searching (thanks for your links!) today. Sometimes I just let my mind wander a bit and see what it turns up.
Oh! I thought you’d like to know that Jaime’s phone does get answered sometimes. He was in a room full of children.
@ Everyone: That leads group is really just what it says. Looking them up, I believe I was recruited to that exact group at one point. They aren’t my cup o’ tea, although I know and know of several of the members in this group. Who Jaime may have been acquainted with to get invited, I have no idea.
So, back to my wanderings. I’ll try to keep it brief. I haven’t gone so far as to make a direct connection to this case, but the multi-agency thing, the DEA, FBI, and all of a sudden Canby/Oregon City etc coming into it, it almost seems worth contact Max Bernstein at the Oregonian and asking her if SHE thinks there is a connection.
Canby steroid supplier’s cooperation with FBI spreads investigation to other law enforcement agencies, including Portland
http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2010/05/canby_steroid_suppliers_cooper.html
This story was *huge* and I don’t recall one thing about it.. probably because it was ‘down there’ and not here in town where I live. And who really cares about meth-jacked steroid freaks unless they’re breaking into your car, anyway. Weird thing is, this guy was a .. wait for it.. competitive body builder! And oops, he was supplying half the cops/firemen/etc and a high school coach in Clackamas County. oops. There is one document in this case that goes back to 2002; an order for HGH written on the Canby Police letterhead.
Oh wait, did I mention what legitimate trade our supplier is in? C’mon, you know it’s… landscaping! (supply side, and it’s his dad’s business, but still)
A federal inquiry into steroid abuse by a Canby officer and a cover-up by his chief has stretched to other law enforcement agencies, thanks to the cooperation of man who supplied the steroids:
Canby resident William J. Traverso, who has admitted to selling steroids to other officers in the Portland area.
Traverso, one of the central figures in the Canby steroid abuse inquiry that put former Officer Jason Deason in jail and spurred Chief Greg Kroeplin’s resignation, sought a lenient sentence Monday because he’s been helping the FBI.
The federal investigation already has prompted the resignation of four law enforcement officers who also have lost their police certification — Deason, Kroeplin, Washington County narcotics
Riley, who formerly worked as a Milwaukie officer, resigned from West Linn on April 9.
The federal inquiry also has led to the questioning of Portland Sgt. Charles Brown, who lives in Canby and whose late father was a retired Canby school superintendent. Portland police have been ordered not to talk about the federal investigation involving Brown.
Google some to make your own call on that, but he’s probably the 2nd most notorious lawyer in town, after Houze.
I have links to the other stories, but you can find most of what you want on oregonlive.com. I had to look up Traverson’s FB for fun; this is what he’s got posted on his profile: “Anybody want to meet an FBI Special Agent? I can arrange an introduction! Does anyone know how to

21.beejay says:
Just ran across this:
(Reuters) – Three FBI special agents and one FBI intelligence analyst were arrested on Wednesday on charges that they concealed their use of performance-enhancing drugs, including steroids and human growth hormones.

29.puzzled says:
**Canby steroid supplier’s cooperation with FBI spreads investigation to other law enforcement agencies, including PortlandPublished: Monday, May 03, 2010, 9:20 PM**
This could be what LE is meaning when they say they’ve learned things they wish they hadn’t.

and we’ve been obsessed for nearly a week with illegal Mexican cartel.

Puzzler, this would be BIG. Where do we fit Kyron in this mess? Payment for?  Gosh I don't know.....sigh

I'm not sure Kyron fits in other than my thought (probably should have stated it better) was that this could be part of what LE seemed to down about during their last presser.  Maybe their investigation for Kyron led them into areas they didn't expect to go.  Also, maybe a connection of checking into Terri's bodybuilding days and whether any "personality" changes with Terri.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2010, 02:16:15 AM »

7227...Welcome to the cage!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2010, 02:19:50 AM »

If LE had a search warrent ( and they did ) , they could search wherever the warrant said they could.
I am very confused about DeDe. I know that she was raked over the coals in the comments section of the Portland and Oregon newspapers, just like everone else Terri is / was associated with. Alot of very unkind things were said. She did that article for People Magazine and she gave her viewpoint. Shouldn't she just fade away now ? Until LE makes an arrest, this all seems like a PR campaign or a way of Dede communicating with Terri thru the blogs. Or both. Letting Terri know what she said etc so they can both get on the same page.
That is all my opinion at the moment. 

That was my thought about the Tom Jones posts at GLP, now we are getting the same or similar here. Who would be the "target audience" of the posts? Why choose GLP and/or SM for the posts? Is the purpose of the posts to communicate what DeDe has said to LE to someone or several people?

Something is hinky somewhere.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2010, 02:27:37 AM »

Kat gram and Grey-very interesting idea indeed
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2010, 02:29:04 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys, and our newest Monkey ' Fly"
I am only going to stay to post this .. I am tired.
Flymonkey if you can clarify what you mean by Kyron's episodes ( you mentioned) his not yet but almost " unconscious states" seizures ( that would render him at risk for a person to take advantage of him) 

And if he was having them in " March" or earlier ..as you have just said that Dede And Terri have not had any connections with each other.. From March until June 5th.

That it was June 5th after Kyron was missing that they spoke. " DS and TH " texting or had found each other on June 5th, no communication though since Terri's birthday

It confuses me that Dede would be concerned of Kyron's health issues in March or previous months .. and How it would have any ties to him " on June 4th"

Maybe you can offer more info so it is explained. I know you can only offer what you have been told..

Thank you,
I do so appreciate your reply

quote: Fly Monkey
I hope this won't be too disappointing, but she really doesn't have any idea.   
The only theory she ever speculated on to me was that Kyron had been having some sort of "mini-seizure"  episodes, where he was pretty out of it, although not entirely unconscious.  She thought it was possible that if he was in that state and encountered someone who would be interested in taking advantage of him, he would not have been "with it" enough to know better or to resist.  It is very sad that he has been missing so long.  I think it is very unfortunate that so much valuable time has been wasted that could have been spent looking for him when the trail was fresher.

--
Good Nightly Night All
God Bless Kyron  an angelic monkey
Deenie, I read that stuff about Kyron's health issues and read it as something that Terri came out with after June 4. She could have discussed or told this to DeDe after June 4th also.
Odd that Kaine / Dsiree seeemd to be in the dark on that one as if someone suspected mini seizures, wouldn't that warrant a trip PDQ to a doctor or an emergency room ?
Also, sometimes kids who are under alot of stress ( or being abused ) disassociate and seemingly zone out.
James went away, Kyron and James had been together for years, it sounds as of there was plenty of fighting in the house as they had been considering a divorce. We did hear that they didn't fight in front of James, but kids pick up on the emotions afterwards.   
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2010, 02:35:08 AM »

Puzzler
Thanks for the welcome.
 I have lurked a lot over 5 years.
Have especially found your posts thought provoking with Kyron. Keep the thinking cap on as you wear it well!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2010, 02:46:01 AM »

TY for not thinking I was being delusional. I just don't know why all this coming from DeDe in this indirect way. DeDe isn't directly communicating with Terri, but she is or anyone else for that matter.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2010, 03:17:23 AM »

TY for not thinking I was being delusional. I just don't know why all this coming from DeDe in this indirect way. DeDe isn't directly communicating with Terri, but she is or anyone else for that matter.

Quite a brilliant thought Kat_ Gram!
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2010, 03:19:59 AM »

16.evie says:

21.beejay says:
Just ran across this:

29.puzzled says:
This could be what LE is meaning when they say they’ve learned things they wish they hadn’t.and we’ve been obsessed for nearly a week with illegal Mexican cartel.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

REALLY?? BTW, Offcr. Riley was said to have been hired by West Linn PD in July 2008. And to have previously worked for 12 years for Milwaukie Police Department. (Where do I know Milwaukie from? Oh–not related; just the principal address for RS Landscape Maintenance, on S. Renada St., Milwaukie

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2010, 03:29:47 AM »

that last post was from blink too. i was wondering why rs keeps coming up in all this, and why th and dede(through her friend) are pointing the finger at him. i was wondering if they are trying to maybe cut a deal with le by turning on him. or make it look like it was all his fault. or all kaines fault. anyones but th. does anyone know if dede's cousin was implicating the ls also?

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2010, 04:23:06 AM »

Anybody know what Blink's talking about here?

StormB says:
September 19, 2010 at 12:52 am
>I emphatically disagree that Terry took Kyron out of Skyline. If >there were a scintilla of evidence he left with her she would have >been charged with something.
>B

Indeed, if there were any EVIDENCE as to who took Kyron from school, the case would be solved. Absence such evidence, an examination of who could’ve taken him out may point ONLY to Terry. Who elso could’ve gotten Kyron out of school, or more likely got him to leave of his free will and w/o any disturbance?? not the landscaper or the landscaper’s buddy.

I respectfully disagree.
There is evidence of Kyron’s suspected departure from the school, it just has not been shared publicly.

Pay specific attention to Capt Gates from the Aug 12 press conf-

B

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2010, 05:08:46 AM »

Wyks,

Thanks for the recommended reading...

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2010, 05:34:48 AM »

I think this is the presser B is refering to on August 12,2010:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/live_video_watch_the_kyron_hor_1.html

I'm too tired.  My desk isnt' too comfortable!!

Goodnight Monkeys!!

7227 and FlyMonkey~

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2010, 05:40:15 AM »

NOW, I'll sleep better!   

Goodnight All!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2010, 07:33:48 AM »

Everyone is back there reading Flymonkeys posts.  Actually the way Flymonkey posted it would be easy to go to her profile and simply read all of her posts.

I have such a strong sense of Deja Vu when I read those posts as if I have 'met' that poster before.  Interesting writing style.

It sounds so familiar, doesn't it?

I copied this  fromthe last thread...whatchu think?   This was my take on FlyMonkey...   
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 -
« Reply #977 on: September 18, 2010, 07:56:45 PM »

Other Nana(hehe) I love those baby pics...the delight in his face is so obvious (the snow).

FlyMonkey, welcome...
but...reading your answers is like reading the things Tom is posting on GLP, almost verbatim in some of your answers.
I remain very skeptical as to your motives and your identity.IMO

Morning...yes, very familiar.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2010, 07:51:46 AM »

If LE had a search warrent ( and they did ) , they could search wherever the warrant said they could.
I am very confused about DeDe. I know that she was raked over the coals in the comments section of the Portland and Oregon newspapers, just like everone else Terri is / was associated with. Alot of very unkind things were said. She did that article for People Magazine and she gave her viewpoint. Shouldn't she just fade away now ? Until LE makes an arrest, this all seems like a PR campaign or a way of Dede communicating with Terri thru the blogs. Or both. Letting Terri know what she said etc so they can both get on the same page.
That is all my opinion at the moment. 

Great points Katgram!
Very possible this is Dede's way of reinforcing her movements of June 4th
and letting Terri know she is maintaining her loyalty to her.

I wonder what Dede's lawyer would think about this, since Dede is well aware that her friend Flymonkey is communicating with us. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2010, 08:00:45 AM »

Flymonkey,

Does DeDe anticipate being called in before the Grand Jury again?

Has DeDe said that LE has told her she's been "cleared" or does DeDe think that LE is still looking at her strongly?

Even though DeDe says she is innocent, does she have any concerns that LE thinks differently?

When she was summoned to the GJ on 7/26, she was asked to return sometime in August, but was then notified that her appearance was canceled, and she hasn't been notified of any further summons.  LE has not told her that she has been cleared, and they continue to speak to people she knows.  Recently they have been contacting people that DeDe spoke to on the phone in the few days before and after June 4th.  So yes, she does think that LE is still looking at her.

DeDe didn't start the support page and would like to be out of the spotlight, but people seem to feel that saying nothing just makes her look more guilty.  She got an attorney because she felt that she was being treated like a suspect.  She chose not to take a polygraph because they are unreliable.

I can understand that her refusal to take a polygraph would be concerning to LE.   
Had she lawyered up, when asked to take a polygrah?  Tia.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2010, 08:51:16 AM »

I've been following along here, reading and reading and reading.  I have a question regarding the GJ and DeDe.

If LE suddenly found some kind of evidence regarding DeDe's knowledge or involvement in some way in Kyron's disappearance.  Would they suddenly decide to not question her in front of the GJ so she wouldn't be allowed to take the 5th? 

Does it seem strange to anyone else that she was called, not questioned and then no further requests for her to appear.  I just think they would have so many questions for her regarding the time she stayed at the house with TH.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2010, 08:58:32 AM »

I think this is the presser B is refering to on August 12,2010:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/live_video_watch_the_kyron_hor_1.html

I'm too tired.  My desk isnt' too comfortable!!

Goodnight Monkeys!!

7227 and FlyMonkey~

Very interesting listening to that presser again where they gave out a call for witnesses to come forward with what they had seen and make sure their witnessing was not done by suggestion of some sort like watching the news on TV.

The first thing they asked for was any witness who had seen the Horman truck parked in either of the two areas on the access road and witnessed someone either in the truck or in the immediate area of the truck.  Photos of the 2 Freddies stores were also shown. 

Then at the end of the presser, the prosecutor said he would answer one more question, and he said a witness/witnesses has come forward and said they saw this and now they want another witness who saw the same thing.    I think this is HUGE.  One of the very first things we learned in the case was that Kyron was seen outsid the south door like he was waiting.  I'm wondering now if LE has a witness placing KIyron outside and in the area of the Horman truck between 8:15 and 8:45.  I need to double check that time.  He said one time and then changed it.

I'm really tired and haven't slept yet tonight. But I would like to have someone else listen and see if they come up with what I heard.  My words aren't exact as I didn't take notes.

Now my brain is caught on a thought about the man who was riding the lawnmower.  He put himself right at that spot on the access road at the time when Terri would have had her car parked there as I read it.  To me that means he had OPPORTUNITY, right?  Then he changed his story re the time he was there, widening it out a bit up to 9am I believe.

At the very first part of the presser I got the feeling the person that was seen either in or in the area of the truck could have been Kyron.  We have also learned in a comment on the God site that Terri was seen hiding in a doorway at the school.

Well, maybe some brilliant mind here can put this together so it isn't speculation but logical based on the info given in the presser.

This might have been HUGE points of info they put out on the 12th because whoever might have been seen by or in the truck would have had the opportunity to take Kyron.  Someone has already given them that witness account and they need another witness of the same thing to evidently make it a viable clue as to what was going on at that time.   IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.