April 20, 2024, 03:25:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215635 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: September 21, 2010, 09:54:33 PM »

Don't forget about Ground's Keeper Dave, the Turf Technician who had his timeline and then corrected it.  Maybe someone saw Kyron around his white truck?
Can a theory involving the groundskeeper's truck be squared with Terri's lies before and after Kyron disappeared, and her deafening silence now?

I don't know, can it? 

As everybody knows, once you're lawyered up, the attorney demands silence from his client.  We all know that.  IMO, therefore, the silence is neither a surprise nor deafening...it's what we expect will happen as soon as a lawyer is hired.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: September 21, 2010, 10:04:11 PM »

Don't forget about Ground's Keeper Dave, the Turf Technician who had his timeline and then corrected it.  Maybe someone saw Kyron around his white truck?
Can a theory involving the groundskeeper's truck be squared with Terri's lies before and after Kyron disappeared, and her deafening silence now?

I don't know, can it? 

As everybody knows, once you're lawyered up, the attorney demands silence from his client.  We all know that.  IMO, therefore, the silence is neither a surprise nor deafening...it's what we expect will happen as soon as a lawyer is hired.

That's exactly right.  It still would have been nice if he gave some sort of statement once he agreed to handle her case.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: September 21, 2010, 10:04:30 PM »

exactly why is it that she needs this high priced lawyer that her parents had to remortgage their home for?  They must be sure that she's going to be charged. 
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #963 on: September 21, 2010, 10:07:25 PM »

exactly why is it that she needs this high priced lawyer that her parents had to remortgage their home for?  They must be sure that she's going to be charged. 

That's my belief and I'm sticking to it.  I find it hard to believe they would do that if she was totally innocent of everything.  She would just stay quiet and wait for it to play out realizing in the end all would be well.  But instead she has put her elderly parents in debt that they might never be able to get out of. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: September 21, 2010, 10:08:22 PM »

It hasn't been said what the source of her monies are that she paid this attorney, it's speculated the parents remortgaged their home.

With what Terri is potentially facing, I too would want the best experienced lawyer around.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: September 21, 2010, 10:09:43 PM »

excerpts from news:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

NW Portland second-grader still missing Saturday

by Michael Rollins and Amanda Burden

kgw.com

Posted on June 4, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Updated today at 5:54 PM
Related:

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together. He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-wants-money-to-move-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=29
Late Wednesday KOIN's Kohr Harlan spoke with Kyron's friend and classmate, Tanner Pumala.

"...She was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left," his classmate said.

Why would she not be worried about kyron not being in class or in with the others, 1)kyrons stepmom was with him, or 2) she had already taken Kyron to the Drs apointment.
When mrs porter took role call at 10 and kyron wasn’t there, why didn’t mrs. Porter call th and tell her kyron was absent? Because th had just said about an hour before that kyron had a drs apointment.

except..in that case, it seems like the teacher would have said.."he went to the Dr." instead of..."he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water". Unless times have changed, a child must have permission from the teacher to go get a drink of water or go to the bathroom. What was the ratio of students to teacher I wonder.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: September 21, 2010, 10:10:14 PM »

Des -

Well, LE did tell un in their last talk with the public, that we'll look back and be able to put things together (words to that effect).

Wish they could find Kyron, too.  Question:  What do you think it is they're dealing with here: wizened perps that deal within the criminal element all the time and know how to make a person disappear before your eyes or a person(s) who just happen to get lucky in a plot/scheme to get rid of a little boy?
What do I think? 

Based on my analysis of what has come to light and what has been reported so far, I think we are dealing with the proverbial "wolf in squirrel's clothing... and that the stuff LE wishes they didn't know is the stuff that we will someday wish we didn't know, too... that darkness can be darker than we ever imagined, and that Kyron never had a chance.

However, I'm aware not everyone here at SM thinks Terri is to blame, or that she is solely to blame... and I respect and welcome the opinions of others who don't share my way of thinking.

Bottom line, our hearts are all breaking together for little Kyron.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: September 21, 2010, 10:11:51 PM »

excerpts from news:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

kgw.com

Related:

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together. He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-wants-money-to-move-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=29
Late Wednesday KOIN's Kohr Harlan spoke with Kyron's friend and classmate, Tanner Pumala.

"...She was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left," his classmate said.

Why would she not be worried about kyron not being in class or in with the others, 1)kyrons stepmom was with him, or 2) she had already taken Kyron to the Drs apointment.
When mrs porter took role call at 10 and kyron wasn’t there, why didn’t mrs. Porter call th and tell her kyron was absent? Because th had just said about an hour before that kyron had a drs apointment.

except..in that case, it seems like the teacher would have said.."he went to the Dr." instead of..."he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water". Unless times have changed, a child must have permission from the teacher to go get a drink of water or go to the bathroom. What was the ratio of students to teacher I wonder.

I read something, I think on Skylines page, the ratio was 12 students per adult.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: September 21, 2010, 10:14:22 PM »

I don't know, can it? 
Not always, but usually, Puzzler.  It's not common, but sometimes defense attorneys take their clients on a media tour in an attempt to sway public opinion.  Think Drew Peterson and others.

In this case, Terri's silence is so surprising to me because she has totally sacrificed her daughter in order to keep that silence.

And also, I find it odd that the attorney himself has remained silent.  JMO.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #969 on: September 21, 2010, 10:17:07 PM »

Did Kaine stop the punishment or not?  We don't know.  He did say that it was the source of arguments.

Perhaps, he deferred to her greater knowledge as a teacher with a "master's" degree.

Poor Kyron.  I think that is why LE said that they wish they didn't know some things.  I think LE wishes that they didn't know how Kyron was treated before he went missing.  It can be that some people reported to LE things that they had witnessed , but didn't want to confront TH about.

Let's not forget that TH got in a 7 year old's face .  she wrote that on her FB.  What adult does that and brags about it on FB?  I think that gives insight as well .

I would presume(and I hope correctly) that by the way it is stated,
"Every day she wanted it. That, to me, is extremely excessive. The child is in second grade."
and "when Kyron brought home anything but a green card she wanted Kaine to discipline him "
 and "The couple frequently argued about disciplining Kyron," he said.

Just because she wanted it , does not mean he allowed it, IMO. That is my take on those statements.

Let me also add...   

Posted on: September 21, 2010, 08:47:00 PM New message
Posted by: fatcatlurker
Insert Quote
Quote from: hellokitty on September 21, 2010, 08:36:06 PM

She's such a femme fatale that perhaps she started sexting the GK right then and there and he succumbed to her every wish.

Monkey Devil!

Maybe these are the things LE wished they didn't know...ha ha ha!  Seriously j/j.

I LOVE THIS!!    Monkey Devil!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: September 21, 2010, 10:17:17 PM »

Do you remember early on, when her dad told the reporters that he thought there was a 50/50 chance she was about to get arrested?  (That is from memory; sorry if I'm not quoting it accurately.)

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #971 on: September 21, 2010, 10:18:43 PM »

I don't know, can it? 

Theu do say silence is golden, in this case, for the shark!   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: September 21, 2010, 10:25:20 PM »

excerpts from news:

kgw.com

Related:

And I agree, students should ask their teachers about leaving the run to go to the bathroom or get a drink.

Heres a couple of linnks that you may want to read through:

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools-c/profiles/enrollment/enroll_out.php?rpt=444

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #973 on: September 21, 2010, 10:30:22 PM »

For those who are local, and/or those who want something to dig into, for the heck of it, am wondering about the " Shanghai Tunnels " and the " Underground City " of Portland Oregon. 

From what I gather, it's in Portland's "old town" area, but am wondering how far/wide it all actually went/goes.. underground? 

Looked it up on the map, and at it's central point, looks to be about 13 miles from Skyline school. 

I know that some/all of it still exists, cuz there are "tours" given of parts of it, some areas being currently used as restaurants, etc.. and some thought being given to opening even more of 'the old areas'.  Which tells me, not all of it was destroyed, removed, etc. 

Does anyone know where I am going with this?  Hehe.. yeah..

If they cannot find Kyron in the water, under the houseboats, in the trees or down the cliffs... could he be held underground in one of those icky old cells and/or tunnels?  Trap doors were used to get someone in there.  Is it possible that not all those trap doors have been removed? 

Yeah, could be a HUGE stretch.. but dang, what else we got? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: September 21, 2010, 10:31:54 PM »

I don't know, can it? 

Theu do say silence is golden, in this case, for the shark!   

It's always a smart move when there is no forensic evidence in a missing person case.  jmo.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: September 21, 2010, 10:37:03 PM »

One question I was never able to resolve- what was the deal with Kyron's glasses?  Were they ever located, were they placed in Kaine's mailbox with a note? 
What does rumor control say about this?

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: September 21, 2010, 10:39:35 PM »

I know this has been gone over time and time again but that mini seizure story is a real clincher for me of Terri's culpability. If you think a child is prone to a petit mal seizure, wouldn't you take him to a doctor asap the first time it happened? Wouldn't you tell his father, mother, stepbrother, busdriver, teachers, anyone who might have contact with him? Would you want this child unattended for one second, until he has gotten on some medication? Would you want him outside at recess, let alone taking the bus home without any other adult knowing about this condition?  He. Never. Had. Seizures.
The only reason to fabricate something like this is to lay the groundwork for something happening to him while he was supposedly in this state.

That's how I see it too Scatty. Seems to me a Dr would schedule an MRI asap. I forget..did Kaine confirm or deny seizures? Or is it just Terri saying he had them for reasons you stated above?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: September 21, 2010, 10:46:29 PM »

I sure wonder how long Terri had been planning this.  I guess the CSI training did her some good.  There is no sign of Kyron.  All we have are layers of lies.

Her silence is unacceptable.  She makes me long for the old west!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: September 21, 2010, 10:46:51 PM »

For those who are local, and/or those who want something to dig into, for the heck of it, am wondering about the " Shanghai Tunnels " and the " Underground City " of Portland Oregon. 

From what I gather, it's in Portland's "old town" area, but am wondering how far/wide it all actually went/goes.. underground? 

Looked it up on the map, and at it's central point, looks to be about 13 miles from Skyline school. 

I know that some/all of it still exists, cuz there are "tours" given of parts of it, some areas being currently used as restaurants, etc.. and some thought being given to opening even more of 'the old areas'.  Which tells me, not all of it was destroyed, removed, etc. 

Does anyone know where I am going with this?  Hehe.. yeah..

If they cannot find Kyron in the water, under the houseboats, in the trees or down the cliffs... could he be held underground in one of those icky old cells and/or tunnels?  Trap doors were used to get someone in there.  Is it possible that not all those trap doors have been removed? 

Yeah, could be a HUGE stretch.. but dang, what else we got? 

I don't know if these areas were searched.  I do know someone who was looking into this aspect of things.

Wyks email me, I'll try and put you in touch with her: imperialmonkeyking@yahoo.com 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: September 21, 2010, 10:48:15 PM »

No visits from Flymonkey for a couple days.  Her last post she said she would be back.  I wonder where she went to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.