May 28, 2024, 04:36:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 217875 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 09:58:33 PM »

Me too Grey....These supporters of Terri and Dede make me want to barf with oh no,they would never do anything to hurt a child....well the way I look at it no one thought a Boy Scout leader, or a church worker or a Catholic Priest would ever hurt a child, or even a mother or father......well wake up folks it happens everyday.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2010, 09:59:04 PM »

darla, seems you and I were hit by the same paragraph from FlyMonkey. LE is having to deal with a bunch of mental midgets. Unbelievable.

Yes we were. I knew I should have gone and played games instead of coming in here tonight. Mental midgets is a kind way to say it.

If I had not gone with "mental midgets" but gone with what I truly would like to say, Klaas would swing in and ban me for extremely trashy language.

Flymonkey sounds very much like a couple of members of the Terri Horman support facebook.  I'll take a look and see if I can figure out who they sound like.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 09:59:43 PM »

We have no idea whether they are listening or not, but we do try to laugh about it.   And we sometimes deliberately have long conversations about how incompetent LE has been in this case and how much time they are wasting, just on the off chance that they ARE listening.         I somehow must have missed this in the last thread. What is the point to that? Boredom?

Not boredom, just two juveniles playing with an 8 yr old child's life. Makes you want to bow down and show your respect to such fine upstanding folks now don't it.
Very hard to understand that kind of behavior.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 10:05:11 PM »

Rose it is shameful and down right evil the games these so called adults are playing with LE and with Kyron. Like the movie Catch me if you Can.

God Bless!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2010, 10:08:08 PM »

Rose it is shameful and down right evil the games these so called adults are playing with LE and with Kyron. Like the movie Catch me if you Can.
[/quote

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2010, 10:11:27 PM »

darla, seems you and I were hit by the same paragraph from FlyMonkey. LE is having to deal with a bunch of mental midgets. Unbelievable.

Yes we were. I knew I should have gone and played games instead of coming in here tonight. Mental midgets is a kind way to say it.

If I had not gone with "mental midgets" but gone with what I truly would like to say, Klaas would swing in and ban me for extremely trashy language.

Flymonkey sounds very much like a couple of members of the Terri Horman support facebook.  I'll take a look and see if I can figure out who they sound like.   

Thanks, Klaas. I don't read there, but you or someone who does read there may be able to spot similarities.

These posts from FlyMonkey defy logic on several points.

Does DeDe's lawyer know about these posts and the ones from Tom Jones at GLP? If he was mad at DeDe about the People Magazine interview, he should blow a gasket over the internet postings.

I had assumed he approved the People Magazine interview because it would be a way for DeDe to pay him.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2010, 10:16:33 PM »

Reading back over Flymonkeys posts, they make DeDe really sound like a rebellious teenager. "Us" against the big bad PoPo and the DA. The woman is now uh, 40 something?
Also she seems to love being the center of attention, explaining the smug look as she walked out of GJ. While a normal person would have been po'd with Jason for his tell-all, DeDe thinks it humanized her. Huh?? Does she think she's a celebrity? When she's out of the news, she tries to push herself in front of the bloggers with confidential chats with Tom and whomever, to be disseminated to an avide (she hopes) blogging public. She tries to keep LE interested in her with juvenile phone conversations. All hail DeDe Spicher, major celebrity of La-La Land! 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2010, 10:19:10 PM »

Good luck Klaas.......they all sound the same.....drink the same kool-aid...ughhhh

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2010, 10:19:39 PM »

I saw Fly Monkey up in the rafters a little bitago but they skidaddled in a hurry. I don't understand the point of coming to SM to be a voice for Dede. If anyone has been reading here they should know that their aren't to maqny Dede and Terri supporters over here. Hidden agenda??

God Bless!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2010, 10:41:42 PM »

I saw Fly Monkey up in the rafters a little bitago but they skidaddled in a hurry. I don't understand the point of coming to SM to be a voice for Dede. If anyone has been reading here they should know that their aren't to maqny Dede and Terri supporters over here. Hidden agenda??

Hi Darla,  Is she local?  It seems there is an agenda at work and now I feel somewhat foolish, thinking there would be true answers to our questions.

Too bad as she had the field here carte blanche.  Living with Terri for 11 days you know DeDe knows one heck of allot IMO.  Hey, we can figure it out ourselves with the talent here.  xox
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2010, 10:47:58 PM »

Hi Darla,  Is she local?  It seems there is an agenda at work and now I feel somewhat foolish, thinking there would be true answers to our questions.

Too bad as she had the field here carte blanche.  Living with Terri for 11 days you know DeDe knows one heck of allot IMO.  Hey, we can figure it out ourselves with the talent here.  xox

I think she may have been from the Terri support page. I don't know what the agenda was. This is as bad or worse than Haleigh's disappearance.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2010, 10:49:04 PM »

As far as I know she lives somewhere out there in Oregon, but who knows.

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2010, 10:50:14 PM »

In the email she sent me, there is nothing to indicate that she lives in Oregon.  I'm not sure who she really is or where she lives. 
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2010, 10:55:05 PM »

Are IP's not auto logged ? justa thought

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2010, 10:55:53 PM »

In the email she sent me, there is nothing to indicate that she lives in Oregon.  I'm not sure who she really is or where she lives. 

Maybe just another BS'er that tends to come out from the woodwork for attention during high-profile cases. If FlyMonkey truly is a friend of DeDe's, then we now have more insight on DeDe's personality and character.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2010, 11:03:12 PM »

Are IP's not auto logged ? justa thought

IP's can be proxied.  But yes I see IP's in both the site here and also in the email she sent.  Like I said, there is nothing in the email that says to me Flymonkey lives in Oregon.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2010, 11:05:13 PM »

Is Flying Monkey telling us what Tom Jones had to say? You know, what he said but written in Fly Monkey's words?

If that's the case, it's not necessary, Fly Monkey, because all of Tom Jones' posts about his supposed conversation with DeDe to answer questions asked on GLP have been posted here. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2010, 11:16:14 PM »

Eesh. I've been out of commission with Bronchitis and haven't been able to keep up to much. I am sort of catching up and see that I've really missed some stuff. I did go back and read FlyMonkey's posts. I'm calling BS. This person hasn't said anything that any of the rest of us couldn't have said. It's all either things that have already been put out there, is common sense (attorney being mad about DeDe's interview), or could be made up (TH has a mouse in the kitchen). I guess TH was so mortified about that mouse, they had to go out in the back yard to talk privately about it?

It's my opinion that if this person really knows DeDe, then the purpose of posting is for deflection. 

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2010, 11:17:56 PM »

I missed Rob too so I thought I'd bring him back through his own words that I happen to agree with.  Read the very end carefully...sound familiar?  Rob, if you happen to pop in unnoticed, we miss you and your thoughts!!!

It's a lengthy one, I apologize!

Reply Quote 

9   Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #7  on: July 18, 2010, 02:31:13 AM 
Let me start by saying that I know that Klaas will disagree with this post or parts of it, and that's ok. I know her pretty well after fiver years. Some of you may also disagree. No worries, and I don't profess to have all the answers. Or any for that matter. Just strong suspicions.

I am highly suspicious of Kaine Horman. I know some of you may say, how can you say that? I have followed enough of these highly complicated cases to know what I am talking about. And this is in no way to let Terri Horman off the hook, so please don't interpret anything that is not there.

Most of the cases we follow are pretty cut and dry and every now and then there is the highly complicated case that takes months if not years to sort out. I pegged Casey in less than 2 weeks. Not to toot my own horn. No need for that. Lying takes time to sort out. The missing person has a very centered relationship with the person that has committed the disappearance / murder. Finding the body makes all the difference.

I don't even know if there are any statements from Kaine's parents - or I have missed them. I assume he has parents and I have not read every post ever posted on this case. I readily admit that. If I were the grandparent of a missing child I would be front and center for my child helping to find that child. I find this unusual. For the record I do not suspect Tony or Desiree. For the rest - this is where the answers lie.

I am sure that Kaine knows things he has not revealed. I am sure. Not eve to the police. I have read his words and the only reason he releases words only is so he can't be caught in a question that may arise and he is unprepared. Personally, I don't like reading words only, and it leaves out inflection and other key elements and he knows that. This is not how you plea and beg for the release of a child you believe to be alive. Therefore I know he knows things that he is not sharing that could lead to the release of his son of could reveal his possible role in knowledge he conceals. I am sure his knowledge is indepth and he thinks he is calculating enough to withhold that knowledge. I read all the post from all those married to engineers, and did you know I picked up something - they are calculating. I also noticed that very few woman choose this profession.

When Kaine says that things are not vital to finding Kyron - I focus on those question. Such as; how did you meet? Through friend - that's not important to finding Kyron. Oh really? the facts say differently because friends and family are often involved in crimes committed by a family member. This is just one item and there are other. I focus on what he doesn't want to talk about and has his patented answers - LE approved and sanctioned. Nothing he has said to date places him in a specific place or reveals a reason why he - Kaine - believes Kyron is alive. I smell some sort of sham. And it's hard to say this because I am a victims rights advocate. Something seems off here and I have not zero'd in on it yet - but I will eventually.

Some type of scheme went down here and I am sure. Exactly what type of scheme I am not sure yet, but I know a scheme occurred and one that took more knowledge than a housewife possessed.

I think there is a possibility that this could be all Terri and she threw Kyron off of a bridge on her way to Sauvie. I readily admit that. I also think that if Kaine was even awake one moment he was home - he KNEW his wife. You can't convince me he didn't KNOW her and her tendencies. Everything was fine until Kaine heard there was a murder for hire plot. He had her back. Then all of a sudden an escape hatch appeared. The diabolical are always attracted to each other. funny how Terri's famil gets the public enema and Kaine's family gets a free pass. And his family has a molester.

I don't think this case will end as anyone can imagine. And that just my opinion. My personal opinion, after following some of the more evil cases - will be - your shock to date will only be mild compared to what will happen when this is unraveled.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2010, 11:30:20 PM »

I missed Rob too so I thought I'd bring him back through his own words that I happen to agree with.  Read the very end carefully...sound familiar?  Rob, if you happen to pop in unnoticed, we miss you and your thoughts!!!

It's a lengthy one, I apologize!

Reply Quote 

9   Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #7  on: July 18, 2010, 02:31:13 AM 
Let me start by saying that I know that Klaas will disagree with this post or parts of it, and that's ok. I know her pretty well after fiver years. Some of you may also disagree. No worries, and I don't profess to have all the answers. Or any for that matter. Just strong suspicions.

I am highly suspicious of Kaine Horman. I know some of you may say, how can you say that? I have followed enough of these highly complicated cases to know what I am talking about. And this is in no way to let Terri Horman off the hook, so please don't interpret anything that is not there.

Most of the cases we follow are pretty cut and dry and every now and then there is the highly complicated case that takes months if not years to sort out. I pegged Casey in less than 2 weeks. Not to toot my own horn. No need for that. Lying takes time to sort out. The missing person has a very centered relationship with the person that has committed the disappearance / murder. Finding the body makes all the difference.

I don't even know if there are any statements from Kaine's parents - or I have missed them. I assume he has parents and I have not read every post ever posted on this case. I readily admit that. If I were the grandparent of a missing child I would be front and center for my child helping to find that child. I find this unusual. For the record I do not suspect Tony or Desiree. For the rest - this is where the answers lie.

I am sure that Kaine knows things he has not revealed. I am sure. Not eve to the police. I have read his words and the only reason he releases words only is so he can't be caught in a question that may arise and he is unprepared. Personally, I don't like reading words only, and it leaves out inflection and other key elements and he knows that. This is not how you plea and beg for the release of a child you believe to be alive. Therefore I know he knows things that he is not sharing that could lead to the release of his son of could reveal his possible role in knowledge he conceals. I am sure his knowledge is indepth and he thinks he is calculating enough to withhold that knowledge. I read all the post from all those married to engineers, and did you know I picked up something - they are calculating. I also noticed that very few woman choose this profession.

When Kaine says that things are not vital to finding Kyron - I focus on those question. Such as; how did you meet? Through friend - that's not important to finding Kyron. Oh really? the facts say differently because friends and family are often involved in crimes committed by a family member. This is just one item and there are other. I focus on what he doesn't want to talk about and has his patented answers - LE approved and sanctioned. Nothing he has said to date places him in a specific place or reveals a reason why he - Kaine - believes Kyron is alive. I smell some sort of sham. And it's hard to say this because I am a victims rights advocate. Something seems off here and I have not zero'd in on it yet - but I will eventually.

Some type of scheme went down here and I am sure. Exactly what type of scheme I am not sure yet, but I know a scheme occurred and one that took more knowledge than a housewife possessed.

I think there is a possibility that this could be all Terri and she threw Kyron off of a bridge on her way to Sauvie. I readily admit that. I also think that if Kaine was even awake one moment he was home - he KNEW his wife. You can't convince me he didn't KNOW her and her tendencies. Everything was fine until Kaine heard there was a murder for hire plot. He had her back. Then all of a sudden an escape hatch appeared. The diabolical are always attracted to each other. funny how Terri's famil gets the public enema and Kaine's family gets a free pass. And his family has a molester.

I don't think this case will end as anyone can imagine. And that just my opinion. My personal opinion, after following some of the more evil cases - will be - your shock to date will only be mild compared to what will happen when this is unraveled.

My-oh-my...the last paragraph sound very familiar with what LE said in their recent press release (interesting that Rob said them 2 months ago).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.