May 30, 2024, 03:35:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 218059 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2010, 09:36:22 AM »

Here is a map of that area:  http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&expIds=17259,26514,26549&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=Newberry+rd+map+portland+or&cp=8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=NW+Newberry+Rd,+Portland,+OR+97231&gl=us&ei=1QuWTIGCJIjSsAPH7KTACg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBoQ8gEwAA

*  Springville Rd runs east to west and intersects Skyline Rd.
*  Skyline Rd runs south to north, and a ways up from leaving Springville, traveling north on Skyline ,both Germantown Rd and Old Germantown Rds come in from the west and join Skyline.
*  Going up Skyline and getting closer to the school one comes to Newberry Rd which takes of Skyline and runs east going down the hill where it meets Hwy 30
*  Drive another 5 min from Newberry Rd on Skyline and you come to the school on the right and the church on the left.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2010, 09:37:05 AM »

I've been following along here, reading and reading and reading.  I have a question regarding the GJ and DeDe.

If LE suddenly found some kind of evidence regarding DeDe's knowledge or involvement in some way in Kyron's disappearance.  Would they suddenly decide to not question her in front of the GJ so she wouldn't be allowed to take the 5th? 

Does it seem strange to anyone else that she was called, not questioned and then no further requests for her to appear.  I just think they would have so many questions for her regarding the time she stayed at the house with TH.

Thats a great point lazydog and it makes sense to me.
It has always seemed strange to me that she went to the GJ and was not questioned. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2010, 09:46:54 AM »

I think this is the presser B is refering to on August 12,2010:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/live_video_watch_the_kyron_hor_1.html

I'm too tired.  My desk isnt' too comfortable!!

Goodnight Monkeys!!

7227 and FlyMonkey~

Very interesting listening to that presser again where they gave out a call for witnesses to come forward with what they had seen and make sure their witnessing was not done by suggestion of some sort like watching the news on TV.

The first thing they asked for was any witness who had seen the Horman truck parked in either of the two areas on the access road and witnessed someone either in the truck or in the immediate area of the truck.  Photos of the 2 Freddies stores were also shown. 

Then at the end of the presser, the prosecutor said he would answer one more question, and he said a witness/witnesses has come forward and said they saw this and now they want another witness who saw the same thing.    I think this is HUGE.  One of the very first things we learned in the case was that Kyron was seen outsid the south door like he was waiting.  I'm wondering now if LE has a witness placing KIyron outside and in the area of the Horman truck between 8:15 and 8:45.  I need to double check that time.  He said one time and then changed it.

I'm really tired and haven't slept yet tonight. But I would like to have someone else listen and see if they come up with what I heard.  My words aren't exact as I didn't take notes.

Now my brain is caught on a thought about the man who was riding the lawnmower.  He put himself right at that spot on the access road at the time when Terri would have had her car parked there as I read it.  To me that means he had OPPORTUNITY, right?  Then he changed his story re the time he was there, widening it out a bit up to 9am I believe.

At the very first part of the presser I got the feeling the person that was seen either in or in the area of the truck could have been Kyron.  We have also learned in a comment on the God site that Terri was seen hiding in a doorway at the school.

Well, maybe some brilliant mind here can put this together so it isn't speculation but logical based on the info given in the presser.

This might have been HUGE points of info they put out on the 12th because whoever might have been seen by or in the truck would have had the opportunity to take Kyron.  Someone has already given them that witness account and they need another witness of the same thing to evidently make it a viable clue as to what was going on at that time.   IMO
Thanks Scandi.  Blink alludes to the importance of this presser, and I trust her.
Sorry, I'm not the brilliant mind, but I did listen to the presser earlier this morning and pretty much heard what you did, despite the buffering.

Let's hope it jogged someone's memory and someone has come forward.
Often I think the public makes a decision that something they saw was insignificant and hopefully this prompt has brought other witnesses forward.

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2010, 09:48:58 AM »

Rob's quote:
I don't think this case will end as anyone can imagine. And that just my opinion. My personal opinion, after following some of the more evil cases - will be - your shock to date will only be mild compared to what will happen when this is unraveled.

I actually agree with this and always have.  I just don't happen to believe that it's anything about Kaine and Desiree that will shock me.  I think more something Terri did that will shock me. 
Good Sunday morning all! I am still reading all of the posts, but had to agree on this one. Sure we all have skeletons in our closet, but I think Kaine's and Deiree's skeletons will not be as shocking as Terri's. Regardless of skeletons if this was my child, and I have said it before, so sorry to sound redundant, but I would walk the streets naked if it would help bring my child home, I would bare my soul for all to scrutinize, and would suffer the consequences of the media and all of the bloggers for the sake of my child because that is all that matters in the end! I would suffer a disease rather than my child suffering one if the choice was given. That is what a parent does for a child. So I am saying to the Terri supporters, what would you do if this were your child? Would you lie, and change your stories? Buy bat phones, snicker at Le, sex text another man and I don't want to hear about that was shock and her way of dealing with this.  Where is this beautiful little boy?  Why isn't Terri screaming from the rooftops re: her innocence, hiring a PI to find Kyron, and fighting the unjustice of her little girl being ripped away from her?  Answer those questions about Terri, also not to sound harsh Flymonkey, but what would you answer to those questions?
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2010, 10:00:58 AM »

oops forgot to welcome the two new monkeys to the cage! Hi and welcome Fly Monkey and I believe 7227 monkey
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2010, 10:07:11 AM »

I have been following Tom Jones posts going back and reading what he has said. 

Now we have Flymonkey over here supposedly close friend and confidante of Dede.

Here is the one thing I have noticed that jumps out big to me in this. 

Hi I am Tom Jones and Dede is my cousin.

Then we have no real name so no real connection. Hi I am Flymonkey and a close friend of Dede's.

This individual seems to be repeating almost verbatim what Tom Jones has posted in the past at Godlike Productions.  I also agree, to speak on the bat phone and laugh and giggle about anything involving LE and our missing Frogman is reprehensible in every sense of the word.

Sorry just not buying it.  I would need way more to convince me this person even truly knows Dede on a personal level.  Gees! Even her own cousin has at times wondered how deeply she was involved in this with TH.

Also I've read where Dede didn't start or ask for the Support Page on FB however; if you go to it you will see that she left a comment on it.  Seriously! I believe she is loving the attention.

All of this is JMO and my Speculations. 

Now if someone can just bring our little Frogman home that would be wonderful! 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2010, 10:37:43 AM »

Rob's quote:
I don't think this case will end as anyone can imagine. And that just my opinion. My personal opinion, after following some of the more evil cases - will be - your shock to date will only be mild compared to what will happen when this is unraveled.

I actually agree with this and always have.  I just don't happen to believe that it's anything about Kaine and Desiree that will shock me.  I think more something Terri did that will shock me. 
Good Sunday morning all! I am still reading all of the posts, but had to agree on this one. Sure we all have skeletons in our closet, but I think Kaine's and Deiree's skeletons will not be as shocking as Terri's. Regardless of skeletons if this was my child, and I have said it before, so sorry to sound redundant, but I would walk the streets naked if it would help bring my child home, I would bare my soul for all to scrutinize, and would suffer the consequences of the media and all of the bloggers for the sake of my child because that is all that matters in the end! I would suffer a disease rather than my child suffering one if the choice was given. That is what a parent does for a child. So I am saying to the Terri supporters, what would you do if this were your child? Would you lie, and change your stories? Buy bat phones, snicker at Le, sex text another man and I don't want to hear about that was shock and her way of dealing with this.  Where is this beautiful little boy?  Why isn't Terri screaming from the rooftops re: her innocence, hiring a PI to find Kyron, and fighting the unjustice of her little girl being ripped away from her?  Answer those questions about Terri, also not to sound harsh Flymonkey, but what would you answer to those questions?

I would open my home, my life, and my families life. I would give names of everyone I have known, met or had any contact with freely.  I would hide nothing in the hopes it would help to find my lost child. I would drop to my knees and pray daily my child was safe and unharmed and would come home. To this day even though she is an Adult I would do the same.

I will never understand how TH can have supporters given how she has acted during this case.
I then have to question the mentality of those who support her and their moral fiber. 

May God have mercy on their souls for they will need it.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2010, 10:40:00 AM »

Flymonkey:

Why did you and DeDe decide to come to this forum (SM) to answer questions for DeDe?
Why not GLP, Blinks, WS, etc?  There's many forums out there that talk about Kyron.

This IS about KYRON and "NOT" about DeDe right?

Where's Kyron?

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2010, 10:40:59 AM »

I've been following along here, reading and reading and reading.  I have a question regarding the GJ and DeDe.

If LE suddenly found some kind of evidence regarding DeDe's knowledge or involvement in some way in Kyron's disappearance.  Would they suddenly decide to not question her in front of the GJ so she wouldn't be allowed to take the 5th? 

Does it seem strange to anyone else that she was called, not questioned and then no further requests for her to appear.  I just think they would have so many questions for her regarding the time she stayed at the house with TH.

Maybe GJ realized they were up against a brick wall--namely DoDo DeDe. She wasn't going to say anything that might harm Terri and possibly herself if she was involved.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2010, 10:41:50 AM »

Welcome to all the new Monkeys!   

Flymonkey, I have only one question.  Are you DeDe Spicher?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2010, 10:46:10 AM »

I think this is the presser B is refering to on August 12,2010:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/live_video_watch_the_kyron_hor_1.html

I'm too tired.  My desk isnt' too comfortable!!

Goodnight Monkeys!!

7227 and FlyMonkey~

Very interesting listening to that presser again where they gave out a call for witnesses to come forward with what they had seen and make sure their witnessing was not done by suggestion of some sort like watching the news on TV.

The first thing they asked for was any witness who had seen the Horman truck parked in either of the two areas on the access road and witnessed someone either in the truck or in the immediate area of the truck.  Photos of the 2 Freddies stores were also shown. 

Then at the end of the presser, the prosecutor said he would answer one more question, and he said a witness/witnesses has come forward and said they saw this and now they want another witness who saw the same thing.    I think this is HUGE.  One of the very first things we learned in the case was that Kyron was seen outsid the south door like he was waiting.  I'm wondering now if LE has a witness placing KIyron outside and in the area of the Horman truck between 8:15 and 8:45.   I need to double check that time.  He said one time and then changed it.

I'm really tired and haven't slept yet tonight. But I would like to have someone else listen and see if they come up with what I heard.  My words aren't exact as I didn't take notes.

Now my brain is caught on a thought about the man who was riding the lawnmower.  He put himself right at that spot on the access road at the time when Terri would have had her car parked there as I read it.  To me that means he had OPPORTUNITY, right?  Then he changed his story re the time he was there, widening it out a bit up to 9am I believe.

At the very first part of the presser I got the feeling the person that was seen either in or in the area of the truck could have been Kyron.  We have also learned in a comment on the God site that Terri was seen hiding in a doorway at the school.

Well, maybe some brilliant mind here can put this together so it isn't speculation but logical based on the info given in the presser.

This might have been HUGE points of info they put out on the 12th because whoever might have been seen by or in the truck would have had the opportunity to take Kyron.  Someone has already given them that witness account and they need another witness of the same thing to evidently make it a viable clue as to what was going on at that time.   IMO

I'm not sure of the details, but Desiree in one of her last interviews with Kaine, let slip (I'm pretty sure it was a slip) that Kyron was seen outside by the truck. I'm assuming this was after he'd been seen inside, as that's the only way it would be significant.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2010, 10:47:31 AM »

Flymonkey:

Why did you and DeDe decide to come to this forum (SM) to answer questions for DeDe?
Why not GLP, Blinks, WS, etc?  There's many forums out there that talk about Kyron.

This IS about KYRON and "NOT" about DeDe right?

Where's Kyron?

Hi and welcome 4myjoey!!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2010, 11:04:07 AM »

Welcome to all the new monkeys.

My problem with DeDe and Terri is that they brought this upon themselves..the scrutiny and the press and LE.

If they were innocent and had nothing to hide they would have told all to LE.  Had they told all to LE they would not have been on anyone's radar..particularily the presses.

LE has been careful not to release the names of anyone involved...those names we know are because they didn't fully cooperate, they played games with the press, their friends and family.   If DeDe doesn't want the attention, why is having a cousin and a friend both speak for her on the internet, why do the People article? 

This just adds more confusion rather then adding facts.

Flymonkey....Why did DeDe continue to stay with Terri once Terri started sexting with MC?  Personally, I would have left at that moment and said you don't need me here. Was sexting a common thing to do in DeDe and Terri's circle of friends?

Also, wasn't LE still having Terri under survaillance at this time DeDe was there?  Did DeDe think she could do a better job protecting Terri from the bogeyman then LE?

Also..isn't it possible that DeDe never left the farm property, but that Terri came to her, there at the farm?   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2010, 11:10:31 AM »

Flymonkey:

Which one are you over at the Terri Horman support page?

Which one are you over at the DeDe Spicher support page?

Where's Kyron?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2010, 11:29:18 AM »

I guess that I will never understand following so many cases why people inject themselves and play games, would love to know what kind of pleasure is gotten from this? Are their lives so miserable that they need to do this to make themselves feel better? And it seems to get worse and worse with crackpots 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2010, 11:29:19 AM »

Flymonkey:

Where's Kyron?

There's a DoDo Spicher support page????? Who does DS think she is, some kind of modern day martyr, suffering for her holiness Terri Mouton? She really, really needs to get over herself.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2010, 11:31:26 AM »

Flymonkey:

Where's Kyron?

There's a DoDo Spicher support page????? Who does DS think she is, some kind of modern day martyr, suffering for her holiness Terri Mouton? She really, really needs to get over herself.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dede-Spicher-Support-Page/161167263893656?ref=ts
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2010, 11:32:19 AM »

Flymonkey:

Where's Kyron?

Too funny!  Welcome! 

You know looking at her support page...she did just post herself 17 hours ago.  So maybe a library was open?  Since according to Ms Flymonkey that is how she gets on the internet now days.   lol.

What is wrong with these people? (TH,DS, Supporters) They are sick.  JMO.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2010, 11:32:52 AM »

Hmmmm ... another reason came to mind for the Tom Jones posts at GLP and the FlyMonkey posts here for DeDe, though I like the reason about getting her story to someone or a group of people.

Could it be the posts are to determine the weak spots in the story? There certainly are plenty, and the monkeys are good at ferreting them out. Did the other posters at GLP point out weak spots in the story?

FlyMonkey may truly be just a friend of DeDe's who is trying to improve DeDe's image, but some things are illogical. Kyron is definitely not a priority.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2010, 11:45:07 AM »

Wyks,

Thanks for the recommended reading...

You're welcome Koko!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.