March 29, 2024, 05:15:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 214768 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: September 19, 2010, 04:02:03 PM »

I don't understand why LE would still have DeDe's computer. It doesn't take long to make a mirror image of the hard drive, and that is all they need from the computer. They can either return her computer with the original hard drive or a hard drive with the mirror image.

They may just be holding it until after the investigation.  I've known of LE holding items of people for a long time-like a knife or something for quite a while. 
I wouldn't read anything into it. And also, as FlyMonkey has stated, Dede hasn't been cleared either to date. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: September 19, 2010, 04:02:30 PM »

I don't understand why LE would still have DeDe's computer. It doesn't take long to make a mirror image of the hard drive, and that is all they need from the computer. They can either return her computer with the original hard drive or a hard drive with the mirror image.

Hi Grey -- you are right about that.  They cannot possibly need to keep what they collected during the search of her house.  Her laptop, her previous cell phone, the pre-paid cell phone, her iPod, and a digital camera.  Her attorney has asked for these items back many times and the DA's office will not release them. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: September 19, 2010, 04:05:42 PM »

FlyMonkey~

Just wanted to thank you for your input, Thank You!!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #223 on: September 19, 2010, 04:07:29 PM »

Hi All.  I do have a few more things to say, if anyone has any further interest.  I spoke to DeDe re: some of your questions yesterday and I have read some of the new speculation since then, and have comments about that, also.

Terri didn't share any info with DeDe about what happened at the school or what she though might have happened to Kyron that you all haven't already seen reported.  Terri told DeDe about the landscaper at the March birthday party:  she had hired him to do landscaping work, he had at some point made unwelcome sexual advances to her, and then harrassing telephone calls, all prior to March.  She did give his name to LE when they asked her for names of people who had been on the property, and I suppose they confirmed the contact by looking at her cell records.

DeDe knew both Terri and Kaine Horman for approximately 7 years.  It was a casual friendship, involving some phone contact, chats at the gym, and maybe 4 or 5 dinners together over that entire time.  DeDe and Terri were not and are not best friends.  Don't know why Kaine contacted DeDe to help plan the birthday party.  There was supposed to be a group effort to plan the party, but my understanding is that the planning fell mostly to DeDe and one other woman, whose name I cannot recall.

I am currently at a library, but DeDe is not with me, and we have never sat side by side plotting what I should type.  While a number of people have criticized DeDe for not not just going away and staying out of the spotlight, others have criticized her for not speaking up and declaring her innocence.  This current foray into the spotlight on SM is my doing only.  As I wrote earlier, she did not ask me to do this.

So what you're saying, since they weren't BFF's, Terri is willing to let an acquaintance take her son to a strangers house? Doesn't say much for Terri, does it?    I call BS!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: September 19, 2010, 04:11:07 PM »

Troutdale Airport (IATA: TTD, ICAO: KTTD), also known as Portland-Troutdale Airport, is a general aviation airport in Troutdale, Multnomah County, 10 mi (16 km) east of Portland, Oregon, in the United States. It is one of four airports in t...he Portland metropolitan area owned and operated by the Port of Portland.
Port of Portland link http://translate.roseville.ca.us/ma/enw ... nd_(Oregon) The Port of Portland is the port district responsible for overseeing Portland International Airport, general aviation, and marine activities in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area in the United States.

The Oregon Legislative Assembly created the Port of Portland in 1891.

Jurisdiction
The Port of Portland is considered a regional government with jurisdiction in Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas counties.

Nine commissioners regulate the organization; they are appointed by the Governor and approved by the State Senate. Each commissioner serves a four-year term and can be reinstated to the same post indefinitely. One requirement of commissioners is that two of the nine must live in Multnomah, Washington, or Clackamas county while the remaining three are free to live where they choose. [1]

Commissioners elect the Port of Portland's executive director who oversees the daily operations of the port.

Commissioners meet monthly to discuss the policies of the Port of Portland.

Ownership
Four marine terminals
Six business parks
Four airports
Portland International Airport
Mulino Airport
Troutdale Airport
Hillsboro Airport

http://www.oregonlive.com/hillsboro/ind ... _high.html

Many Washington County executives and public officials believe a key driver of the area's economic future lies in the Port of Portland's $16.9 million expansion of the Hillsboro Airport.

"The airport is a very important economic component and asset," said Deanna Palm, president of the Greater Hillsboro Area Chamber of Commerce.

Share Located near the Sunset Highway at the northeast corner of Hillsboro, the airport is home to the Classic Aircraft Aviation Museum, the annual Oregon International Airshow and, perhaps most important, private jet service used by executives from Intel and Nike, among others. These companies routinely ferry employees to other places in the West and helped make Hillsboro nearly as busy as Portland International Airport in 2009. While Portland's airport registered 226,584 flights in 2009, the Hillsboro Airport logged 220,983, according to the port’s annual report.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: September 19, 2010, 04:13:02 PM »

Thankyou FlyMonkey for answering my questions.

I've wondered the same about Kiara, scanned the B.Party pics closely, saw no sign of Kiara, no pics of her at the Wall of Hope, nada.  Can understand wanting to keep her out of the public eye, but not even at Ky's party..........
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: September 19, 2010, 04:13:59 PM »

Hi All.  I do have a few more things to say, if anyone has any further interest.  I spoke to DeDe re: some of your questions yesterday and I have read some of the new speculation since then, and have comments about that, also.

Terri didn't share any info with DeDe about what happened at the school or what she though might have happened to Kyron that you all haven't already seen reported.  Terri told DeDe about the landscaper at the March birthday party:  she had hired him to do landscaping work, he had at some point made unwelcome sexual advances to her, and then harrassing telephone calls, all prior to March.  She did give his name to LE when they asked her for names of people who had been on the property, and I suppose they confirmed the contact by looking at her cell records.

DeDe knew both Terri and Kaine Horman for approximately 7 years.  It was a casual friendship, involving some phone contact, chats at the gym, and maybe 4 or 5 dinners together over that entire time.  DeDe and Terri were not and are not best friends.  Don't know why Kaine contacted DeDe to help plan the birthday party.  There was supposed to be a group effort to plan the party, but my understanding is that the planning fell mostly to DeDe and one other woman, whose name I cannot recall.

I am currently at a library, but DeDe is not with me, and we have never sat side by side plotting what I should type.  While a number of people have criticized DeDe for not not just going away and staying out of the spotlight, others have criticized her for not speaking up and declaring her innocence.  This current foray into the spotlight on SM is my doing only.  As I wrote earlier, she did not ask me to do this.

Flymonkey

Are you implying that Kaine's attorney was lying in regards to evidence that  Terri was sexting with the landscaper?

Janet

+++++

Sexting

Missing boy's stepmother accused of affair
OREGON: Sealed court order allegedly shown to woman's lover
Published July 13, 2010

Kaine Horman said in the filing that Cook has provided investigators with information about his relationship with Terri Horman, including “hundreds of text messages as well as several photographs of (Terri Horman) in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity.”

Kaine Horman’s attorney said in the filing that Terri Horman’s “stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man (Terri Horman) previously attempted to hire to murder (Kaine Horman).”

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/13/1302999/missing-boys-stepmother-accused.html#ixzz0u9lGt2Ps

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: September 19, 2010, 04:19:35 PM »

Wyks - do you think if Kaine's lifestyle was so horrible that it lead to Kyron missing that the courts would allow Kaine temporary full custody of Kiara?  You really believe that?  See, I don't. 

No Klaas, I don't believe that.  I don't remember ever saying such a thing about the custody of Kiara.  If I did, will you point it out to me plz? 

Whatever I think of Kaine, I doubt that whatever his lifestyle is or isn't, has any bearing on Kiara, or his ability to parent her. 

Seems to me that it's very likely whichever parent is the first to go into the court and file for a temporary restraining order and ask for custody of a child etc, is going to be the parent who receives that.  I could be wrong, yet am thinking the courts don't investigate a case at a time like that, they just make a temporary ruling for the time being, based on whatever info they have.  Which is probably why they make it a temporary ruling, while others investigate and figure out what the problems are, what the truth is, etc. 

We don't know the facts in this case, because very little has actually been released.   None of us know how this custody thing will play out, we'll have to see what happens.   

Klaas, there are things that you and I agree on, and things we don't agree on.  And that's ok.  We still agree on at least one thing tho, that Kyron needs to come home and justice brought on his behalf. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #228 on: September 19, 2010, 04:20:01 PM »

In this photo: DeDe Spicher, Terri Moulton Horman, Liz Wenz
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2056413&id=1264414625#!/photo.php?pid=1173436&id=1264414625&ref=fbx_album&fbid=1408293968415

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: September 19, 2010, 04:20:07 PM »

I beleive that the DA's office in this case has behaved, and continues to behave, unethically -- at least toward DeDe.  They are keeping her property even though they have no real cause to do so -- as Grey said, they could ghost the hard drive in about 5 minutes, and would have no problem getting everything they need from the cell phones, camera, and iPod just as quickly.  As I believe Tom has said (although I am not a reader of GLP), the DA, Norm Frink, threatened DeDe after several hours of questioning.  This is as exact a quote as DeDe could recall of what he said:  "Look DeDe, we really don't think that you had anything to do with this, but we do think you know something.  So unless you tell us, I AM going to go to the family and tell them what you've done, and then you know what will happen.  They will go to the media and hell will rain down upon you."

If I seem angry at LE, it's because I think this is a truly unethical thing to do.  And I wonder if you all realize that LE may be counting on the local media AND forums like this one and using you as a kind of torture to threaten people with, even when they don't think those people are guilty.

If she does know something, she doesn't know she knows it.  She would have gone on talking to them forever if they had not started treating her like a suspect.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #230 on: September 19, 2010, 04:23:53 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2056413&id=1264414625#!/photo.php?pid=1173436&id=1264414625&ref=fbx_album&fbid=1408293968415

ooops  "fixed" link to above posted photo of "Liz" ..sorry

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: September 19, 2010, 04:26:01 PM »

Thankyou FlyMonkey for answering my questions.

I've wondered the same about Kiara, scanned the B.Party pics closely, saw no sign of Kiara, no pics of her at the Wall of Hope, nada.  Can understand wanting to keep her out of the public eye, but not even at Ky's party..........

I think Terri was the picture taker.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: September 19, 2010, 04:26:54 PM »

Puzzler- Do you remember in the begining hearing a report of a white pickup and red mustang hauling a@@ back from Sauvie Island? Allegedly this was reported to the police. Also it's been stated, when discussinf life insurance policies, there was a lot of debt. IMO, as an ex wife, I can understand Terri calling Desiree because my ex husbands, now ex, would call me as well because she felt I could relate to her. The day they broke up, she came to my house and said "Everything you ever told me was true"!

MK, yes, I do recall some time back that someone reported a white truck and red mustang driving fast at Sauvie Island.  I recall asking at that time if we'd ever heard for a fact that Kaine was actually "at work all morining". My question was not well accepted, if my memory serves me right.  Anyway, I still wonder if Kaine was actually at work all moring until after lunch time.  Seems to me he could have left at any time during the morning and maybe even have gone back to work, as he seems to have a very loose schedule as to working in the office or working at home.  Would be an easy excuse to "have to go home to pickup up something".

Life insurance policies - recently read a remark Kaine's debt would eat up any life insurance proceeds...but it was from a questionable source that I read it.  Life insurance policies are not always what they seem to be, as it could be that the beneficiary or beneficiaries could be someone other than Terri (such as his children) or only a percentage to Terri and the rest to his children (i.e., 1/3 each to Terri, Kyron and Kiara OR 50% to Kyron and 50% to Terri/Kiara).

My 2 cents...

I just found it here.

Re: Kyron Horman Discussion thread.....
« Reply #761 on: July 25, 2010, 11:41:51 AM »   

Quote from: dizzydazze on July 25, 2010, 08:43:52 AM
I am new here so if this has already been posted please disregard.

There has been comments made by residents on Sauvie Island that TH red mustang was seen traveling at a high rate of speed on the west side of the island going north around 9-10 am on June 4. These residents swear they seen her red mustang....so my question is, if they are so certain.....that it was TH red mustang how could it have been her if Kaine took the mustang to work at 7:45am? I have asked them and they still swear it was her mustang....

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:L4y0mcbuLPoJ:forums.radionewz.net/index.php%3Ftopic%3D137.780+white+truck+and+red+mustang+driving+fast+at+Sauvie+Island.&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: September 19, 2010, 04:27:40 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!
Well I think we have bat phone number three located...and I call bs on dede buying hers on June 30 or July 1.

Scandi...I don't think I have missed any of the news articles and pressers, where did you see that Kyron was seen outside the door and appeared to be waiting? Not contradicting you, just have not seen that anywhere. I have believed all along that he was taken out that door.

Hi Darla,  What I remember is right at the beginning of the case it was said Kyron was seen outside the south door to the school.  I shouldn't have written he appeared to be waiting as that is probably how I envisioned him standing outside the door.

I'll go back and try to find that today.

One thing I know I didn't realize at that time was how the school lies on the ground with the front of the school facing Skyline Rd being really the south side of the bldg.  That corner of the bldg closest to Kyron's room would be the SW corner of the bldg.  So that exit on the west side of the bldg that is close to the corner of that bldg could maybe be interpreted as a SW door, right?  The bldg isn't squared to direction as it sits askew a bit.  Really the front door would be the south door and I can't imagine him outside that door, especially if Terri was seen hiding in a stairwell.  Of course we don't know if that is true and had no inkling of that at the beginning of the case.   xox

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: September 19, 2010, 04:31:57 PM »

Flymonkey

Are you implying that Kaine's attorney was lying in regards to evidence that  Terri was sexting with the landscaper?

Janet

+++++

Sexting

Published July 13, 2010

Kaine Horman said in the filing that Cook has provided investigators with information about his relationship with Terri Horman, including “hundreds of text messages as well as several photographs of (Terri Horman) in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity.”

Kaine Horman’s attorney said in the filing that Terri Horman’s “stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man (Terri Horman) previously attempted to hire to murder (Kaine Horman).”

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/13/1302999/missing-boys-stepmother-accused.html#ixzz0u9lGt2Ps

Hi Janet -- I don't mean to imply anything about that.  DeDe was only aware of harrassment tactics on the part of the landscaper.  She was not aware of any sexual relationship.  Looking at the statement from the lawyer though, he seems to state as fact something that hasn't been proven - the MFH plot.  Could just be lawyerly rhetoric.

and Hi Sassi --I don't think that DeDe and Terri were "acquaintances," I think they were friends, but I don't think best friends go months at a time without contact.  They were casual friends.  As to what Terri would trust anyone to do, I just don't know her and I can't make any judgment about that.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: September 19, 2010, 04:37:52 PM »

Contrary to what people think, if I were any of these folks, I would have gotten a lawyer right away and I wouldn't have given it a second thought.  People assume guilt because someone lawyers up.  I think the smartest thing Terri did to date, was in hiring Houze. 

As parents, we are frustrated, scared and horrified what may have happened to Kyron.  We have taken him into our hearts and have put ourselves in his parent's shoes. 

We need to step back, and try to stop being so emotional about this because emotions cloud our reasoning.  They also affect our ability to work together as a team.

There's plenty of time to break down later on.   

Spodie put together a list of teachers who were at the school for the 2009-2010 school year, as well as a list of the new teachers for the 2010-2011 year, and a list of the people who wouldn't be returning to the school.

I am surprised to see the head custodian, KM, will not be returning.  Considering we have discussed Kyron possibly being carried out of the school,  I think this is something that shouold have raised some red flags.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #236 on: September 19, 2010, 04:38:53 PM »

Puzzler- Do you remember in the begining hearing a report of a white pickup and red mustang hauling a@@ back from Sauvie Island? Allegedly this was reported to the police. Also it's been stated, when discussinf life insurance policies, there was a lot of debt. IMO, as an ex wife, I can understand Terri calling Desiree because my ex husbands, now ex, would call me as well because she felt I could relate to her. The day they broke up, she came to my house and said "Everything you ever told me was true"!

I remember that about the red mustang driving wildly in tandem with another car on SI.  If my memory serves me correctly , lol, I read that in a comment from a news article.  I know at that time I never read at odd forums or FB.  What I also remember then when it was discussed was the poster was a local who lived on SI and saw this themselves.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: September 19, 2010, 04:41:02 PM »

Flymonkey

Janet

+++++

Sexting

Published July 13, 2010

Hi Janet -- I don't mean to imply anything about that.  DeDe was only aware of harrassment tactics on the part of the landscaper.  She was not aware of any sexual relationship.  Looking at the statement from the lawyer though, he seems to state as fact something that hasn't been proven - the MFH plot.  Could just be lawyerly rhetoric.

and Hi Sassi --I don't think that DeDe and Terri were "acquaintances," I think they were friends, but I don't think best friends go months at a time without contact.  They were casual friends.  As to what Terri would trust anyone to do, I just don't know her and I can't make any judgment about that.

I have friends I am very close with and there are times where we go months without talking as well.  Sometimes it's because of school, new relationships or whatever.  Once we pick up the phone it's like the last time we spoke was the day before even though it's been months. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: September 19, 2010, 04:43:17 PM »

I remember that about the red mustang driving wildly in tandem with another car on SI.  If my memory serves me correctly , lol, I read that in a comment from a news article.  I know at that time I never read at odd forums or FB.  What I also remember then when it was discussed was the poster was a local who lived on SI and saw this themselves.

ODD FORUMS!  WHO, US?   

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: September 19, 2010, 04:49:02 PM »

Flymonkey

Janet

+++++

Sexting

Published July 13, 2010

I have friends I am very close with and there are times where we go months without talking as well.  Sometimes it's because of school, new relationships or whatever.  Once we pick up the phone it's like the last time we spoke was the day before even though it's been months. 

OK, I guess that's fair.  I can speak from personal knowledge here, however, when I tell you that DeDe may be Terri's best friend, but Terri is not DeDe's best friend.  As someone who is in very regular contact with DeDe, I feel confident in this assertion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.