May 28, 2024, 04:07:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 217866 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: September 19, 2010, 10:01:24 PM »

It's weird to me that the person who owns this property is not returning calls to DeDe's lawyer per Flymonkey.  And I wonder if DeDe and the detective that Flymonkey referred to in her posting of walking the property and thru her day walked the same path as this witness/coworker who according to this article searched for DeDe that day at this crucial time and couldn't find her anywhere.  Or did she just yell or is that what DeDe thinks is going on?  hmmm.

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

The person who owns the house, who is cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.

This is JMO but I think DS is less than truthful, like her pal TH. I think she is one of the spreaders of misinformation.  I think DS thinks by stating her vehicle was at the property at all times she is being slick. She may have had a visitor, may have been picked up, or done any number of things within a 3 hr. period. Only DS says her time is accounted for, but there is no one to corroborate this. And what about that mularkey that was being spread a while back that she was at some gardening class? More BS spread by DS to deliberately muddy the waters.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: September 19, 2010, 10:03:56 PM »

Parent-led groups of about four students walked among the classrooms, said Gina Zimmerman, president of the Skyline PTA.

"You were supposed to stay with your group," Zimmerman said. "I don't know what group he was in."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Probably wasn't assigned to a group since he had a "doctor's appointment".
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: September 19, 2010, 10:06:38 PM »

Hi,  I can't find a timely link to Blink on Crime and am looking for the latest posts there.  Thanks for the help  xox

Here is the most current link for Kyron at Blink on Crime.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-17/#comments

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: September 19, 2010, 10:14:19 PM »

It's weird to me that the person who owns this property is not returning calls to DeDe's lawyer per Flymonkey.  And I wonder if DeDe and the detective that Flymonkey referred to in her posting of walking the property and thru her day walked the same path as this witness/coworker who according to this article searched for DeDe that day at this crucial time and couldn't find her anywhere.  Or did she just yell or is that what DeDe thinks is going on?  hmmm.

The person who owns the house, who is cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.

This is JMO but I think DS is less than truthful, like her pal TH. I think she is one of the spreaders of misinformation.  I think DS thinks by stating her vehicle was at the property at all times she is being slick. She may have had a visitor, may have been picked up, or done any number of things within a 3 hr. period. Only DS says her time is accounted for, but there is no one to corroborate this. And what about that mularkey that was being spread a while back that she was at some gardening class? More BS spread by DS to deliberately muddy the waters.

Yes I remember the gardening class now.  The spin is coming out.  I think TH & DS are both lying about their time and what happened that day.  I'm very glad that this property owner and the coworker are both cooperating with LE.  DS did state that she talked to someone but she can't seem to remember who that person was....lie lie lie.  JMO.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: September 19, 2010, 10:18:32 PM »

Parent-led groups of about four students walked among the classrooms, said Gina Zimmerman, president of the Skyline PTA.

"You were supposed to stay with your group," Zimmerman said. "I don't know what group he was in."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Didn't someone (TH) say that she saw Kyron walk away with a strange man and two little girls at one point?  Maybe in one of her nutty emails she sent the day he went missing?  She knew damn well how the science fair was set up and exactly what story to say to fit her needs.  More planning on her part IMO.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: September 19, 2010, 10:26:11 PM »

Yes I remember the gardening class now.  The spin is coming out.  I think TH & DS are both lying about their time and what happened that day.  I'm very glad that this property owner and the coworker are both cooperating with LE.  DS did state that she talked to someone but she can't seem to remember who that person was....lie lie lie.  JMO.

according to the "cousin", it was some guy who made glass vases, but try as she can with her gifted IQ, she can't figure who he is.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: September 19, 2010, 10:27:09 PM »

Yes - this email from Terri;

I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

http://www.terrihorman.com/2010/08/terri-hormans-emails-surrounding-kyrons.html

I can't find a real news link at the moment so this will have to do.  I think she sent this email out 06/05/2010 the day after.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: September 19, 2010, 10:28:26 PM »

Didn't someone (TH) say that she saw Kyron walk away with a strange man and two little girls at one point?  Maybe in one of her nutty emails she sent the day he went missing?  She knew damn well how the science fair was set up and exactly what story to say to fit her needs.  More planning on her part IMO.

must have been Terri in a man disguise as LE says that Terri was the last to see him.  Or perhaps since the teacher was deaf and didn't hear Terri, this was a person who was blind and didn't actually see Kyron.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: September 19, 2010, 10:31:09 PM »

That's right!! I forgot that little gem. The one good thing about Terri's personality is that she thinks she is way smarter than EVERYONE. Luckily for society, she is mistaken.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: September 19, 2010, 10:37:12 PM »

Call me nuts but I've even thought just maybe DeDe was riding around with Kiara that morning with Terri's cellphone hence the ping near Sauvie Island while Terri did something with Kyron.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #370 on: September 19, 2010, 10:39:32 PM »

This is dated: June 15, 2010 (  it would be of info provided up until the date June 15th to the public) I am posting this because it is " just Kyron" no fluffy fillers - The time line of Kyron June 4th ( some of this, my first time reading/or could have changed since the 15th/I am sure a lot was updated from this point/however I find this interesting)
http://www.examiner.com/amber-alerts-in-national/kyron-horman-update-timeline-and-new-photos-released-case-of-missing-oregon-boy-video-photos
* Kaine has been quoted saying the last time he saw Kyron was when he left the house at 7:45 am. Kaine going to work.

June 4, 2010

Kyron was seen at his elementary school with his stepmother at 8:00 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, President of the Skyline Elementary PTA, witnessed seeing Kyron and Terri Horman in front of Kyron’s science exhibit.

At 8:45 a.m., Terri Horman left the school and watched as Kyron headed towards his classroom.

An unidentified person reported seeing Kyron at the school at 9:00 a.m.

At 10:00 a.m., Kyron’s class began, he was not in attendance.
He was reported absent by his teacher, Kristina Porter, but no one called his home to notify his parents that he was missing from school.

At 1:21 p.m., Terri Horman (Kyron’s stepmother) posted the photos taken of Kyron on her personal Facebook page.

At 3:30 p.m., Terri Horman went to the school bus to pick up Kyron, he was not on the bus.

At 3:46 p.m., Terri Horman called Skyline Elementary to notify them Kyron did not come home from school. She was told Kyron had been absent all day.

At 3:46 p.m., Skyline Elementary School secretary Susan Hall called 911 and reported Kyron as missing.

At 4:33 p.m., officers from the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and the Portland Police Bureau met with the school and the Hormans.

At 5:30 p.m., a rapid broadcast message was sent to students home across the Portland public school district. The message notified all parents that Kyron Horman was missing.

At 7:00 p.m., the missing persons search for Kyron Horman officially began.

At 9:48 p.m., search and rescue group Mountain Wave arrived at Skyline Elementary to begin searching.
It is unclear who reported seeing Kyron at the school at 9:00 p.m. That person may hold information that has caused authorities to deem Kyron’s case a criminal investigation. It appears that there is some sort of evidence they have obtained but not made public, however this is speculation and has not been verified by the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office or the FBI.
--
Anyone remember it being said a witness saw Kyron at 9 pm? I don't recall ever hearing that.
or is that a typo and it is to be 9 am? not 9 pm.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #371 on: September 19, 2010, 10:43:27 PM »

Excuse me for my rant here for a moment, but have to get this off my chest.  I stopped at page 10 and attempted to go to bed, but lied there thinking of this case, as so many others and I began to allow it to make me truly sick to my stomach.  I try so hard to keep up, not posting much,as you all represent my feelings so well, as usual.  I also don't post much anymore, as I have other things going on personally, since I had my heart attack, suffered severe depression,then had a niece 35 yo  (daughter, since her mother abondended her as infant), who had a premie in April, when he was due Sept 13th, born at barely a lb., though I am happy to report he is finally out and about  7 lbs now, Thank the Lord but his future is still unknown.  I do not say all this for my own pity party or seeking sympathy, as I am truly blessed.  I have two grown daughters, and an 7 yr old grandson, about Kyron's age.  I say this, due to the fact, that these people who are all involved, truly believe these children are indespensable?  I read and read here about all the cases and have since 2005, when it all began over Natalee.  Well, I am truly pissed!  I am sick of these innocent children disappearing and being destroyed and hurt by there own family!!  I mean WTF????   There are too many innocent children out there, who need a good home and these cases involve children, who under most circumtances, appear to have a great homes and families, but at there own expense are thrown to the wolves to benefit these so called caring adults??!!!  Then,  you have even more adult idiots, climbing out of the woodwork, who defend these so called caring adults, for there own 15 minutes of fame?  Well I am freakin' sick of it.  Damn these people to hell!  I've been here 5 yrs. and read, only to pray there is one small way I can help, even though, there is not much I can do, but would jump at one small chance, if I could.  After 5 yrs. and so many new and more sickening cases, is truly getting to me, but I cannot give up.  I am an adult!  I have to prevail and stay strong for these innocent children, I have never met, but feel I know and love as one of my own, as many of you do.   But damn these adults who come on here do defend another adult, as if there interest is more important to protect than the child missing.  SCREW DEDE, TERRI and her friend, who feels it is more important that DEDE's reputation is sustained, than putting more effort in finding Kyron!  I WILL ASK, as it has been asked so many times before,
WHERE IN THE HELL IS KYRON!!! BRING HIM HOME, DAMN IT!  QUIT SCREWING AROUND and PLAYING GAMES, cause it freakin funny!!!!

Ok, sorry, for the rant, but I am so PO"D at these so called ADULTS, with there so called "CONCERN", with there wrong intentions!  AAARRRGHH!

salut
I have to agree with every word you posted. Best post on Kyron's thread.
Thank you!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #372 on: September 19, 2010, 10:46:11 PM »

Scatty she said it her email written on June 5th, sent to Who?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html
PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before news of the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions were settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained first by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman, was reported to be vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”
The reference to her daughter’s doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day:
"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.
“Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.
“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

Did I read that for the "12 time" to finally figure out that Terri wrote these words/emails and sent them to KATU News ??? on June 5th ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: September 19, 2010, 10:47:33 PM »

Call me nuts but I've even thought just maybe DeDe was riding around with Kiara that morning with Terri's cellphone hence the ping near Sauvie Island while Terri did something with Kyron.

You aren't the only nut in the  bowl.

God Bless!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: September 19, 2010, 10:47:44 PM »

Deenie maybe this is what Blink is referring to that Kyron was seen last by someone other than Terri Horman???  She has me so confused with her 2 white trucks and Kyron sighting.  I guess I need to go read over there.  I know some was just posted a couple of pages back here.  I'm going to look now.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: September 19, 2010, 10:52:53 PM »

Though they had parents helping out with the science fair, Terri was not one of them even though she was known to assist at the school. Was there a reason she did not help with the science fair? I would think the school could have used every parent available to help with the fair.

It still bugs me that she had the truck to bring home the science project yet never picked it up. She could have swung by to pick it up at 10:00 or anytime before school ended. The end of school would have been a perfect time to pick it up so she could also give Kyron a ride home. She knew not to go back to the school.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: September 19, 2010, 10:54:04 PM »

That's right!! I forgot that little gem. The one good thing about Terri's personality is that she thinks she is way smarter than EVERYONE. Luckily for society, she is mistaken.

TH said in her email that he was last seen with a man and two girls, but they were supposedly seen by someone other than TH.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: September 19, 2010, 10:54:15 PM »

This is dated: June 15, 2010 (  it would be of info provided up until the date June 15th to the public) I am posting this because it is " just Kyron" no fluffy fillers - The time line of Kyron June 4th ( some of this, my first time reading/or could have changed since the 15th/I am sure a lot was updated from this point/however I find this interesting)
http://www.examiner.com/amber-alerts-in-national/kyron-horman-update-timeline-and-new-photos-released-case-of-missing-oregon-boy-video-photos
* Kaine has been quoted saying the last time he saw Kyron was when he left the house at 7:45 am. Kaine going to work.

June 4, 2010

Kyron was seen at his elementary school with his stepmother at 8:00 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, President of the Skyline Elementary PTA, witnessed seeing Kyron and Terri Horman in front of Kyron’s science exhibit.

At 8:45 a.m., Terri Horman left the school and watched as Kyron headed towards his classroom.

An unidentified person reported seeing Kyron at the school at 9:00 a.m.

At 10:00 a.m., Kyron’s class began, he was not in attendance.
He was reported absent by his teacher, Kristina Porter, but no one called his home to notify his parents that he was missing from school.

At 1:21 p.m., Terri Horman (Kyron’s stepmother) posted the photos taken of Kyron on her personal Facebook page.

At 3:30 p.m., Terri Horman went to the school bus to pick up Kyron, he was not on the bus.

At 3:46 p.m., Terri Horman called Skyline Elementary to notify them Kyron did not come home from school. She was told Kyron had been absent all day.

At 3:46 p.m., Skyline Elementary School secretary Susan Hall called 911 and reported Kyron as missing.

At 4:33 p.m., officers from the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and the Portland Police Bureau met with the school and the Hormans.

At 5:30 p.m., a rapid broadcast message was sent to students home across the Portland public school district. The message notified all parents that Kyron Horman was missing.

At 7:00 p.m., the missing persons search for Kyron Horman officially began.

At 9:48 p.m., search and rescue group Mountain Wave arrived at Skyline Elementary to begin searching.
It is unclear who reported seeing Kyron at the school at 9:00 p.m. That person may hold information that has caused authorities to deem Kyron’s case a criminal investigation. It appears that there is some sort of evidence they have obtained but not made public, however this is speculation and has not been verified by the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office or the FBI.
--
Anyone remember it being said a witness saw Kyron at 9 pm? I don't recall ever hearing that.
or is that a typo and it is to be 9 am? not 9 pm.

Deenie IIRC Tanner is the one that  stated  seeing Kyron at 9am. when Kyron told him he was going to see the electric project. But LE came back later and said Terri was the last to see him at 8:45. I kind of read that as no one saw him after Terri supposedly left at 8:45

God Bless!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: September 19, 2010, 10:55:02 PM »

See right at the very bottom - Blink says;

There is alot more at BOC regarding what I have posted before.  Blink was very forthcoming today regarding this.  Should you like to read more at her site.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-17/#comments

#
StormB says:
September 19, 2010 at 12:52 am

>I emphatically disagree that Terry took Kyron out of Skyline. If >there were a scintilla of evidence he left with her she would have >been charged with something.
>B

Indeed, if there were any EVIDENCE as to who took Kyron from school, the case would be solved. Absence such evidence, an examination of who could’ve taken him out may point ONLY to Terry. Who elso could’ve gotten Kyron out of school, or more likely got him to leave of his free will and w/o any disturbance?? not the landscaper or the landscaper’s buddy.

I respectfully disagree.
There is evidence of Kyron’s suspected departure from the school, it just has not been shared publicly.

Pay specific attention to Capt Gates from the Aug 12 press conf-

B

Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: September 19, 2010, 10:57:32 PM »

Hi,  I can't find a timely link to Blink on Crime and am looking for the latest posts there.  Thanks for the help  xox

Here's an active link: 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.