March 28, 2024, 12:58:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Voter Fraud in Wisconsin  (Read 1415 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 13, 2010, 06:08:52 AM »

2 Western Wisconsin men charged with voter fraud

Eau Claire (WQOW)-  Two men have been charged with voter fraud in Western Wisconsin.  Investigators believe they voted twice in the 2008 presidential election.

Antonio Charles and Matt Pichler both from Menomonie, have been charged with election fraud.  They allegedly voted in Minnesota and then in Wisconsin.  Charles was a UW-Stout student at the time.  Election fraud is a felony.

http://www.wqow.com/Global/story.asp?S=13135082

How many others voted more than once?

Wisconsin doesn't require voters to show a government issued ID.  How many voted using someone else's name?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 06:16:06 AM »

Union splinters over ex-leader's vote fraud

Sept. 12, 2010 |(17) Comments

If you're trying to find vote fraud, you don't have to wait until Tuesday's primary.

Check out what is going on within one of the state's largest labor unions.

The president of District Council 40 of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, which represents 33,000 government workers from Superior to Kenosha, was caught forging signatures so she could cast extra ballots in a hotly contested race at an international convention this summer.

"Where there's smoke, there's fire," Abelson said. "I find it difficult to believe this was the only one."

Goulding countered by asserting that this was a first-time offense. She said she was "offended" that Abelson would imply that she might be a serial forger.

"There's no reason for us to believe they didn't do it either," she responded Friday.

So Goulding forged the signatures of the local's president and secretary saying they have given her the authority to cast their ballots for Mitchell in the election.

Unknown to Goulding, the president of the Outagamie County local made the trip to the Boston convention with plans to vote for her group herself - only to be turned away because Goulding already had done it for her.

http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/noquarter/102743159.html

In Wisconsin, poll workers don't check the ID of those voting.  For some reason, I suspect the union must keep track of who votes and can identify the person voting in case something bad happens.

Why don't we do that on a state and local level?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.