April 24, 2024, 10:05:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rudy Sanchez alleged murder for hire  (Read 108158 times)
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2010, 07:46:07 PM »

more speculation, but more info too

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-8/#comments
panda says:
September 13, 2010 at 4:08 pm
If the Mejia-Sanchez family vanished on May 19, why was it July 27 when a warrant was issued? Is there a record of any publicity given to this abduction before July? I’m not finding it. If Elsy is in the country illegally and she returns to her native county with her own children, is that a felony? I have to believe that this happens routinely without felony warrants being issued.
If Kyron is ‘stashed’ as his mother believes, then perhaps it is believed that Elsy has Kyron, probably in Mexico

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2010, 07:48:48 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-8/#comments
panda says:
September 13, 2010 at 4:46 pm
I’m not sure of the origin of the Woodburn address for Elsy Sanchez but the agency investigating the disappearance is the City of Portland.

hey klaas it would be great if we could have the first several posts of elsy sanchez and kids over here, esp the ones with photos, could you move them, or if that would screw up the other thread, could you copy/paste them here too? thanks

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2010, 07:50:40 PM »

washington, leins, etc
evie says:
September 13, 2010 at 7:56 pm
I’m sorry I’ve been reading backward today; I am not catching everything in order. But this just jumped out at me:
Blink – You said:
He drives a white truck, which has a UCC lein, and is registered in WA
B

I know exactly who is on those liens.
I also know that Mr. Sanchez has an INS problem.
B

It would be very uncommon for someone with a valid Oregon address (RS didn’t mind using his for lots of registrations) to register a vehicle in Washington state vs Oregon. It costs very little in Oregon (less than $100) and a lot in Washington (hundreds, based on the value of the vehicle).
Do you, Blink or anyone, have a comment on what RS’s ties to Washington State might be?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2010, 07:51:01 PM »

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewCsawDetail&caseNum=1148744&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

ELSY LEONOR MEJIA-SANCHEZ   
(Companion)   
Case Type: Family Abduction   
DOB: Aug 8, 1978 Sex: Female
Missing Date: May 19, 2010 Race: Hispanic
Age Now: 32 Height: 5'0" (152 cm)
Missing City: PORTLAND Weight: 180 lbs (82 kg)
Missing State :  OR Hair Color: Black
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC1148744   
Circumstances: Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010. Jamie has a mole on her upper right cheek. Elsy may go by the alias last name Mejia-Puerto.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2010, 07:52:58 PM »

if this wasnt all over my head before, it sure is now
Shelly says:
September 13, 2010 at 11:19 pm
Shelly says:
August 26th, 1:31am
Does the missing family (mother Elsy Mejia-Sanchez,and children Jamie Mejia and Ubaldo Sanchez-Mejia) have any connection to either RS or AS? They went missing on May 19th.
Blinks reply: Shelly- source link please- what do you mean they are “missing”?
B
August 26, 2010 at 10:10 am
@ Blink,
Have agents sucessfully located the family they were looking for?
From Blink: I cannot say for certain, but imo, yes

August 26, 2010 at 10:10 am
@ Blink,
Have agents sucessfully located the family they were looking for?
I cannot say for certain, but imo, yes.
B
I am now more confused than ever as weeks ago, I wrote off the story of the kids and their mother. Can anyone verify that this family is related to any of the landscapers?
We are talking about 2 different families, 2 different events.
The family they were looking for (Via Roger) had a child that went to school with Kyron and then the Sanchez and their alleged abductor. I can connect LS to a Ubaldo R in Woodburn, yes.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2010, 07:53:42 PM »

Has it been determined weither this is RS wife or not?  Conflicting posts on this one.

Below are additional posts from Blink’s site:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

1.   enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 1:48 am
The Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division shows license #300176-93 for Sanchez Nursery Sales, 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn, OR 97071. The authorized representative on file is Maria G. Sanchez and the representative is Ubaldo Sanchez, with with the same address. This is Elsy Sanchez’s address on the missing kids poster.
If Ubaldo and Maria are married, then who is Elsy married to? Maybe Maria is mother or sister to Ubaldo, I don’t know. I guess we can’t assume the missing Sanchez children are Ubaldo’s as much as we can’t assume the are Rudy’s. I think it is too soon to cross these people off the list.
Everytime I post the link to OR Sec.of State, my post gets lost. If you go to egov.sos.state.or.us and search for Sanches Nursery sales you should be able to find it. I also did an Oregon Dept. of Agriculture search on the nursery license, but the server has been busy all day.

1.   enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 2:35 am
Sorry for the typo’s on my last two posts. Here’s the Sanchez Nursery License information:
http://oda.state.or.us/dbs/licenses/view.lasso?&division=nursery&key=AG-L0170990ND
Address SANCHEZ NURSERY SALES LLC
WOODBURN, OR 97071
County Marion
Fax 503/982-1362
License Number AG-L0170990ND
License Status Active
Expiration Date 06/30/2011
License Type Nursery Dealers, Florists and Landscapers
Affidavit? N
New Search Printer Friendly Associated Names
Type PPB PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
CSZ WOODBURN OR 97071 Country UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The Authorized Representative address is the mailing address for this business.
Type REP AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE Start Date 09-23-2008 Resign Date
Name MARIA G SANCHEZ
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
Type REG REGISTRANT
Name UBALDO SANCHEZ
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
New Search Printer Friendly Name History
Business Entity Name Name Type Name Status Start Date End Date
SANCHEZ NURSERY SALES EN CUR 07-15-2005
Please read before ordering Copies.
New Search Printer Friendly Summary History
Image Date Action Transaction Date Effective Date Status Name/Agent Change Dissolved By
06-17-2009 RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION 06-17-2009 FI
09-23-2008 AMENDMENT OF REGISTRATION 09-23-2008 FI Representative
07-03-2007 RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION 07-03-2007 FI
07-15-2005 APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION 07-15-2005 FI Representative
New Search Printer Friendly Counties
Counties Filed
All Counties Filed.
Above is the information from the Secretary of State License.

1.   enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 4:41 am
http://apps.co.marion.or.us/PropertyRecords/PropertySummary.aspx?pid=R13963
955 S Pacific Hwy., Woodburn OR 97071 is owned by Maria and Ubaldo F Sanchez
Their address is 459 4th Street, Woodburn OR 97071
955 S Pacific is listed as a nursery, (go to zillow for a picture) but it also has a single family residence. Perhaps Ubaldo and Maria rented this to Elsy and her husband?
The missing children connected to the Pacific Hwy address, and my guess is that Elsy is not Ubaldo’s wife, Maria is, if you look at how the registration reads. (Example Maria & Ubaldo Sanchez, wife and husband OR Maria Sanchez and Ubaldo Sanchez, sister & brother, mother and son).
This Ubaldo has the middle initial “F” but the Ubaldo related to Rudy Sanchez on the radaris search by Ode has the middle initial R. This could be a typo (look where your R and F are on your keyboard).
I think Sanchez is a common name, but how common is Ubaldo? Who is the father of Ubaldo (notice no Jr. after this name) and Jamie? Why did Elsy leave?

1.   Midwest Mom says:
September 13, 2010 at 8:52 am
puzzled says:
September 13, 2010 at 3:08 am
According to Blink …
Rudy is the owner of RS Landscape Maintenance and one of the numbers records show is billed in his brothers name, Jaime Estrada Sanchez, who uses the name Jaime Estrada on his carpet cleaning business website.
UBALDO SANCHEZ of 955 S PACIFIC HWY WOODBURN, OR 97071 is dba SANCHEZ NURSERY
The two missing Sanchez children are named Jamie (age 5) and Ubaldo (age 1) and they were living at the 955 S Pacific Hwy address.
Could it be that these two children were born in the US and issued SS#’s which are now being used by adult Jamie Estrada Sanchez and adult Ubaldo Sanchez?
Perhaps this is why there is a a felony warrant for the mother, in an effort to pick her up and verify the identites of the children vs adult males.
Wow, very good point, I know of people who have used their kids identities for credit because theirs was messed up..how do people even come up with these things? If they would only use their creativity for something positive.. sheeesh.

Elsy the daughter of Maria and Ubaldo?

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2010, 07:54:08 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-8/#commentshttp://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-8/#comments

enumclawrose says:
September 14, 2010 at 5:19 am
Maria Sanchez has a landscape buiness in Hillsboro, close to FM#1. The date on the business registration is May 26th 2010, exactly on week after Elsy took off. The address on the registration is 271195, but it really is 27195 SW Farmington, Hillsboro, WASHINGTON COUNTY, Oregon. Zillow shows it last sold 2003. WA County tax records didn’t show the owner but there is a document referenced.
Can’t post the link, but if you go to the Oregon State Secretary of State Corporation Division, you can search either Maria Sanchez as an individual or Pacific Color Grass as an entity.
690085-98 ABN ACT 05-26-2010 05-26-2012
Entity Name PACIFIC COLOR GRASS
Foreign Name
Affidavit? N
New Search Printer Friendly Associated Names
Type PPB PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS
Addr 1 271195 SW FARMINGTON
Addr 2
CSZ HILLSBORO OR 97123 Country UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The Authorized Representative address is the mailing address for this business.
Type REP AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE Start Date 05-26-2010 Resign Date
Name MARIA SANCHEZ
Addr 2
Type REG REGISTRANT
Name MARIA SANCHEZ
Addr 2
New Search Printer Friendly Name History
Business Entity Name Name Type Name Status Start Date End Date
PACIFIC COLOR GRASS EN CUR 05-26-2010
Please read before ordering Copies.
New Search Printer Friendly Summary History
Image Date Action Transaction Date Effective Date Status Name/Agent Change Dissolved By
05-26-2010 APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION 05-26-2010 FI Representative
New Search Printer Friendly Counties
Counties Filed
Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington
Counties Not Filed (but not necessarily available)
Baker, Benton, Clatsop, Columbia, Coos, Crook, Curry, Deschutes, Douglas, Gilliam, Grant, Harney, Hood River, Jackson, Jefferson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Malheur, Marion, Morrow, Polk, Sherman, Tillamook, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa, Wasco, Wheeler, Yamhill

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2010, 07:54:29 PM »

ELSY LEONOR MEJIA-SANCHEZ
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewCsawDetail&caseNum=1148744&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010

Mrs. Sanchez ....

If she allegedly abducted the children on May 19 and immediately headed for Mexico, she would have been out of the U.S. by June 4.

If LE thinks she is hiding in the U.S., especially in the Portland area, then they would be looking for her with questions regarding Kyron.

If her husband blames Terri for his wife's leaving with his children, then he would have a motive for taking Kyron.

Does anyone know if there are Hispanic students at Skyline? If so, Hispanic adults would blend in with the parents the day of the Science Fair. If not, they would be noticed. If RS is involved, he may have been able to put pressure on a non-Hispanic adult to take Kyron.

RS might have been granted full custody by the courts after his wife disappeared with the children without a month or two of contact with RS.

LE must be going nuts with all the possibilities of what happened, though I sadly believe they have been searching for a body along with any possible clues for a long time.
I found the statistics for Skyline School for 2008, but nothing more up to date...I'll go ahead and post what I found though.

Student Ethnicity (2008)

White                            83%           
Asian/Pacific Islander        9%
Hispanic                         4%
Black                             3%                   
American Indian               1%

http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/us/oregon/portland/skyline-elementary-school/environment/
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2010, 07:56:37 PM »

secretary extroadinaire who still cant spell very well   hopefully with our info and theirs someone can make some more sense of all this, today i can cut/paste but not understand   i will finish up and try to actually read this stuff tomorrow!

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2010, 08:21:11 PM »

a little more infor from blink on this, sacky
i beleive this substantiates the hiring of rs in the landscaping:
   Re: Who's who in the case
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2010, 02:53:56 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ospainter on July 06, 2010, 02:53:06 AM
Zack a landscaper stating he tried to contact with TH in April due to an ad she placed on Service Magic.

http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--Landscaper-Acted-on-Lead-From-Ter/7620648

Audio at link

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-3/#comments
September 11, 2010 at 8:20 am
Blink, you mention that Service Magic deleted RS Landscape maintenance from their website on June 21. What could they have known at that point that we did not? That was long before we had heard anything at all about a landscaper or any supposed murder for hire plot. Coincidence?
I cannot confirm whether Service Master deleted his profile or Mr. Sanchez himself, just that it was and on that date.
Service Master is really just a lead generation for small business to hit a google search

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2010, 08:23:50 PM »

Rich M says:
September 13, 2010 at 2:19 pm
At the time it was posted, I paid little attention to the Craigslist that was offered up here regarding TMH looking for a new landscaper.
Now that the 5/09 date is out there, I am curious now to compare the timing of the Craigslist to the 911 call/incident.
Does anyone know what date it was (year included) that TMH put out a craigslist for a landscaper? Was it a few days after the 911 call just to potentially piss off RS? Was it a legit craigslist because she knew she wanted to get rid of RS (for possibly personal/relationship reasons)? And she told her mom it was because he was an illegal just to keep her mom from asking questions?
TIA for anyone who remembers where to find that craigslist. I would be curious to compare

answer:
September 13, 2010 at 4:04 pm
Rich M, it wasn’t Craigslist, it was Service Magic. This links to the source of that info. Sounds to me as if the guy says it was April 27.
http://www.kxl.com/pages/7620648.php?

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2010, 08:24:47 PM »

Rich M says:
September 13, 2010 at 2:19 pm
At the time it was posted, I paid little attention to the Craigslist that was offered up here regarding TMH looking for a new landscaper.
Now that the 5/09 date is out there, I am curious now to compare the timing of the Craigslist to the 911 call/incident.
Does anyone know what date it was (year included) that TMH put out a craigslist for a landscaper? Was it a few days after the 911 call just to potentially piss off RS? Was it a legit craigslist because she knew she wanted to get rid of RS (for possibly personal/relationship reasons)? And she told her mom it was because he was an illegal just to keep her mom from asking questions?
TIA for anyone who remembers where to find that craigslist. I would be curious to compare

answer:
Rich M, it wasn’t Craigslist, it was Service Magic. This links to the source of that info. Sounds to me as if the guy says it was April 27.

Ode says:
September 13, 2010 at 5:09 pm
25.Annals says:
Annals, Did you look at the comment on this page?
Interesting May 8th was one day B-4 Mother’s Day.
April 27 2010 Service Magic May 8th decided she had already filled the position. Yard Cleanup on medium sized yard. All American Cleaning and Landscape ~ Zack.
Very interesting!
ISC ..(I’m so confused). May 8- May 9, June 4-June 5 June 26-26…why do dates all seem to tumble in line? ??Cosmic co-inky??

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2010, 02:44:57 AM »

what? no one has figured this out yet? i want to check in in the morning and see someone posted, yep their her kids, or nope not rs's kids, or wifey, hehehe i just want someone else to read all this, not meeeeeee
   i am going:fish:

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2010, 08:27:01 PM »

I find it extra interesting there is now a story being released via Jonesr via DeDe via Terri about this man. Why did she find it necessary to bring up this man and supposedly before the MFH she did this? She is saying he was sexually stalking her, he is saying she wanted to hire him to kill her husband. So the truth is probably somewhere in that mess. 

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2010, 06:24:06 PM »

Murder for hire

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97767249.html

PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Horman, the stepmother of Kyron Horman missing since June 4, attempted to hire a man to kill her husband, according to a report on The Oregonian's website.
The report has been independently confirmed by a KATU News reporter's source.
Terri Horman reportedly approached a landscaper she had hired and offered him money to kill Kaine Horman, her husband. The incident took place approximately six months ago, according to The Oregonian.
The name of the landscaper allegedly involved in the plot has not been released. Terri Horman has not been charged with any crime.
In late-June, Kaine Horman abruptly moved out of the family home and took the couple's toddler daughter with him. He then filed for divorce from Terri and also was granted a restraining order. In official police documents, his new address was not disclosed.
A few days later, Terri Horman hired a high-profile defense attorney.
Two calls to police from the Hormans were logged on June 26, police said. The exact nature of the calls has not been released. However, one reportedly was related to a custody dispute. The recordings of the 9-1-1 calls have not been released by police.
Terri Horman has come under increasing scrutiny after Kyron, age 7, seemed to vanish from his small school on the outskirts of Portland just more than a month ago. Terri claims she dropped the second-grader off at Skyline School for a science fair and saw him walking to class. He was marked absent for the first class of the day.
Kyron was not reported as missing until nearly 8 hours later, when he failed to exit a school bus taking children home. The failure of the school to call the Hormans after Kyron was marked absent prompted a district-wide revision in procedures by the Portland Public Schools.
 More stories involving Terri Horman
 The search for Kyron Horman
Despite a massive search and thousands of tips, the 7 year old has not been found.
This past Thursday, July 1, Desiree Young – Kyron's biological mother – read a public statement imploring Terri to assist in the investigation.
At a news conference Friday, July 2, Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Stanton told reporters that despite their exhaustive efforts, no credible sightings of the child had been reported.
Stanton did not make any mention of the alleged murder-for-hire plot involving Terri Horman but did say she was cooperating with the investigation.
We will continue to update this story as more information becomes available

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97777564.html

PORTLAND, Ore. – In the wake of the Sunday morning news of an alleged murder-for-hire plot claiming Terri Horman tried to have her soon-to-be-ex-husband Kaine killed, authorities now confirm detectives shared this information with Kaine Horman just before he filed for divorce, moved out of their home and took their daughter with him.

A landscaper who worked for the Horman family claims the stepmother to missing boy Kyron Horman offered him a "large sum of money" to do the deed. He alleges she approached him about six to seven months before Kyron disappeared.

The landscaper has not been identified. We have called Terri's newly-hired attorney, Stephen Houze. He has yet to return our calls.

On Sunday KATU also received our first confirmation that Terri Horman has been the subject of a prior investigation regarding her parenting.

A source confirmed late Sunday afternoon that the Oregon Department of Human Services opened a case on Terri Horman following a 2005 arrest and charge of driving under the influence. Her biological son, who was 11 at the time, was in the car when his mother was arrested. As such, Horman also was convicted of reckless endangerment of that son.

Horman pleaded guilty in that incident. She had her license suspended for a month and a half, and served out a 12-month probation for those convictions.

We called the Department of Human Services to try to get answers from the agency's case file. Instead, DHS workers referred us to investigators working Kyron Horman's disappearance case.

Meanwhile, authorities involved in the search for the missing Skyline second grader this weekend are asking those who think they see Kyron to call 9-1-1 immediately. They do have a tipline for information about Kyron's disappearance, at 503-261-2847, and will continue to operate that line. However, operators there say it can take some time to get through all the tips. Those with immediate sightings then should call emergency dispatch.

There is a reward of up to $25,000 to help find this missing Northeast Portland 7 year old.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

excerpt: Police were prepared to arrest Terri Horman on June 26 for plotting to kill her husband, KGW has learned from a reliable source.
On June 26th, the landscaper, who is cooperating with authorities and was wearing a wire, met with Terri and an undercover officer. Police were prepared to arrest her if she implicated herself but Terri cut the conversation short.
Later that day, Kaine was told that she had plotted against him and took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.
The source told KGW that Terri approached a landscaper who had been working on their property in Northwest Portland and asked him if he would kill her husband for "a large sum of money."
Kaine Horman learned of the plot from investigators who said she may have tried to hire other people, too, according to sources familiar with the conversation. Terri said she was in a bad marriage and claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her, according to the sources. The Oregonian first reported the plot Sunday morning. KGW independently confirmed the report through a source close to the investigation

http://www.kgw.com/news/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html
excerpt:
Later that day, Kaine was told by investigators that she had plotted against him. He was also told "if she did it once, there's a chance she did it other times and we're investigating that possibility," according to a source close to the investigation.
That night Kaine took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.
According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally.
The Oregonian first reported the murder-for-hire plot Sunday morning. KGW independently confirmed the report through a reliable source.
The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.
"She led him on," sources said.
Police records showed that Terri made two calls to 911 on the night of June 26. The first time, at 5:17PM, was recorded as being related to "threats" and the second time, at 11:39PM, which was recorded as a "custody" issue and was made after it was clear to her that Kaine and their daughter were not returning

http://www.kgw.com/home/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/restraining-order-horman.pdf

Another article re mfh
http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html
excerpt: The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.
The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence.

Excerpt: The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

Excerpt: Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot
Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."
In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine. MORE: Murder-for-hire-plot
Cook denies sexual relations
In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.
Cook also admitted having "inappropriate communication" with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. "I never slept with her," Cook told KGW.
Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.
"She wanted to find out where Kiara was," Cook told KGW.
"I'm a pretty straight shooter," said Cook. "I didn't have sex with her."

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/08/26/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-attorneys-call-her-a-suspect/#more-4534

http://blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/rudy-sanchez/
Excerpt: Of particular interest, is source confirmation that the landscaper Terri Horman hired last fall, who worked on the Horman property, had met Kyron at the residence as well as the Skyline School, where his firm had been contracted to do some work.
Rudy Sanchez, of RS Landscape Maintenance since 2008 has told MCSO that Terri Horman attempted to hire him in a murder for hire plot against her husband Kaine. Sanchez then agreed to participate in a surreptitious sting that included a body wire and a 911 call where patrolman had to be told by detectives this was an “on the job” non-threat. As fairly isolated areas go, this one has had a fair share of 911 calls.

No charges were filed by Ms. Horman against Mr. Sanchez.
A search for Multnomah County arrests under the last name Sanchez, show a United States Marshall arrest and hold of a Anselmo Sanchez since July 8th. It is unknown if this individual is held in the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

How close is rudy sanchez work,home,etc to skyline school, if th left the school with kyron in the truck, is it a possib that she could have gone to his home, work, and still made it to fm quickly?
Kyron possibly knew rs DOCUMENT and rs could have been in the truck at skyline that morning.  Can we rule this in or out?

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2010, 06:25:44 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-9/#comments

enumclawrose says:
September 14, 2010 at 5:22 am
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Hillsboro&1s=OR&1a=27195+SW+Farmington+Rd&1z=97123-9116&1y=US&1l=45.45105&1g=-122.95719&1v=ADDRESS&2pn=Fred+Meyer+Pharmacy&2c=Beaverton&2s=OR&2a=15995+SW+Walker+Rd&2z=97006&2y=US&2l=45.517476&2g=-122.841775&2v=ADDRESS&2id=12333878#initPgSt
If this link works, it goes from Skyline, to both FM’s, Maria Sanchez’s property and DDS’s work all in under an hour of drive time.
Kind of interesting.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-9/#comments

puzzled says:
September 14, 2010 at 8:24 am
Let me see if I’ve got this …
Maria G. Sanchez is the authorized representative for Sanchez Nursery Sales in Woodburn. Maria Sanchez has a landscape buiness in Hillsboro.
Rudy Sanchez is RS Landscaping Maintenance in Canby and there is a Sanchez Landscaping Maintenance in Woodburn.
I understand that Sanchez is a very popular and common name, but my question is the familia relationship between these people.
Also, just askin’, in this economic downturn, where are the Sanchezs getting the money for start-up businesses???
Rich M says:
September 14, 2010 at 9:19 am
Blink-do you still think that Elsy and kids going missing is still unrelated to this case?
Another thought-I am waging the intro to RS came from Dede?
I said it was a separate issue, not necessary unrelated.
Let me say why- when we talk about the amount of permutations of names these individuals are using, I am wary of confirming “who is who” as in defined, by their name, because, honestly, I have intel about several individuals also linked to said addresses that have not come up yet.
B

Rich M says:
September 14, 2010 at 9:34 am
OK, this may sound like a stretch since everyone and their brother has a white truck in this state (even more bizarre that another white truck shows up on the street outside the hillsboro Sanchez nursery address, but the truck does go on past the driveway as you scroll further on down the road).
This SHOULD drop you right in front of the Hillsboro address. It appears there is a white truck in the driveway also.
I have to wonder if the police checked out these properties (owned/related to the Sanchez family.)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=27195+SW+FARMINGTON,+hillsboro+or&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=45.418852,79.541016&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=27195+SW+Farmington+Rd,+Hillsboro,+Washington,+Oregon+97123&ll=45.451163,-122.957615&spn=0.000621,0.001214&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=45.451129,-122.957484&panoid=nQYejDv6B7KWVpFtnSJnEg&cbp=12,32.52,,0,3.41

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2010, 06:26:38 PM »

Rich M says:
September 14, 2010 at 9:43 am
I googled the address and it is obvious that it was previously a landscaping business. The plants didnt just sprout overnite. (And jftr, the google maps pics could have been taken years ago so may not be accurate and representative of what is there TODAY, but I did find it ironic.)
Previously listed at that address was “Oregon Ornamentals”.COMPANY OVERVIEW
OREGON ORNAMENTALS is in the Ornamental Floriculture Nursery Products industry in HILLSBORO, OR. This company currently has approximately 1 to 5 employees and annual sales of Under $500,000.
COMPANY DETAILS
Location Type
Single Location
Industry
Ornamental Floriculture Nursery Products
Year Founded
Sales Range
Under $500,000
Employees
1 to 5
The address is also associated with a business called “Hillsboro siding”
Hours
Hours not available. Please contact Hillsboro Siding at (503) 840-8201.
Categories
Siding Materials
In Business Since
AKA
Hillsboro Siding, Llc
Key Hillsboro Siding, LLC Financials
Employees At This Location 2
Employees Total 2 (this info was all taken from different googled sources, which I could link if necessary. Just FYI I googled the address and thats it.)
Funny thing is, while perusing veromi.net it listed hillsboro siding for one of the players, possibly Ubaldo but I have to go back and look. I am going to launch this comment before I look because my computer is wonky

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2010, 06:27:20 PM »

Rich M says:
September 14, 2010 at 10:09 am
In Veromi, I put in Jaime Sanchez in a search in oregon. I wonder about one of the hits (number 20 I think) that listed an Elizabeth Sanchez Sanchez as a relation. (Ely?) This person was also listed as Elizabeth S Estrada.
If what you guys were saying about nomenclature is correct (and I admit my understanding is fuzzy), would that make Elizabeth (or is it Ely?) a sister of RS? Could this Ely be Anselmos wife? And could she have taken off because AS was out of jail? So she took off with the kids? Could young Ubaldo be a US Citizen with the social security number they all use for their business endeavours? If young Ubaldo was a citizen, would that then justify the “custodial interferance”?
Note too that this Elizabeth has connections in Texas and I believe Puerto Rico.
Side note: A sanchez painting company comes up linked to Ubaldo. The name Bautista comes up but may be unrelated. So does Rodolfo Sanchez and Rodolfo S Estrada. Maria is also listed as Maria Guadalupe Sanchez.
Forgive me if any of this confuses anyone. I just think it is a useful source of info. I looked up myself and saw former housemates listed who are unrelated to me, so it is somewhat accurate to a point. If someone is a business associate it will be listed there and in some cases, a former homeowner may be listed there.
Does anyone know how one can go about finding out if a child’s social security number is being used by another adult in the family? I noticed a minor child in my family was listed and I suspect her mother is ruining her credit by using her ss# but I have no way to check it out (or have the father check it out.) Sorry for the unrelated question, just thought someone here might be in the know.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2010, 06:28:23 PM »

puzzled says:
September 14, 2010 at 11:20 am
Blink-do you still think that Elsy and kids going missing is still unrelated to this case?
I said it was a separate issue, not necessary unrelated.
Let me say why- when we talk about the amount of permutations of names these individuals are using, I am wary of confirming “who is who” as in defined, by their name, because, honestly, I have intel about several individuals also linked to said addresses that have not come up yet.
B
~~~
which would be the Associates in RS & Associates you have referred to from the beginning of this story. Oh dear!!

puzzled says:
September 14, 2010 at 11:51 am
I must admit I am color blind when it comes to white trucks.. they all look alike to me. But now I GET IT .. LE was not looking for KH’s white truck on the side road, but a LS white truck.
Hmmm … seems I recall B suggesting TH drove the truck that day because maybe she didn’t want one someone to recognize she was there

Rich M says:
September 14, 2010 at 12:14 pm
@Neighbor: agreed, it does look like a similar logo. But I am sure it is simply driving by the property. (If you walk the little man further down the road you see that the truck continues beyond the driveway.)
I totally hear you on the dirt as well, and the need for a 4wd.
Washington County Tax assessor website on the parcel of land in question:
http://washims.co.washington.or.us/InterMap/theDetails.cfm?x_coord=7571690.78649221&y_coord=660430.03512103&theAddress=27195%20SW%20FARMINGTON%20RD.%20HILLSBORO%20OR,%2097123&TLNO=1S2290001204&Account=R397350&GoNav=2
I cannot tell who owns the property, as well as those adjacent. It is about 2 acres and has a small house on it. There is another lot directly behind it with a home on it and farm land on either side.

Rich M says:
September 14, 2010 at 12:35 pm
This may have no relevance, and is only the Washington County database but here goes:There is a Juan Carlos Sanchez-Sanchez who was arrested within the last week or so who is being held by ICE and was in jail for possession and intent to distribute Meth and Coke.
Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.
(For the sleuthers, this site has a ton of reliable, free, useful links for Oregon. http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/OR_Washington.htm )

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2010, 06:29:10 PM »

Midwest Mom says:
September 14, 2010 at 2:18 pm
Thanks Neighbor,
Here is some names that I found associated with Rudy
Rodolfo E Sanchez
• Canby, OR
• Clackamas, OR
• Woodburn, OR
• Oregon City, OR
• Rodolfo Sanchez
• Luis Lopez
• Rene Lopez
• Roberto Lopez Sanchez
• Florentino Mendoza
Blink, FYI I am using another computer, hubby has my laptop, somtimes it puts me in spam if I switch

enumclawrose says:
September 14, 2010 at 3:33 pm
Blinks response to Shelly 09/13 11:19 pm
We are talking about 2 different families, 2 different events.
The family they were looking for (Via Roger) had a child that went to school with Kyron and then the Sanchez and their alleged abductor. I can connect LS to a Ubaldo R in Woodburn, yes.
Puzzled, you had a post a couple of days ago with Elsy @ 955 S Pacific Hwy. Were you able to confirm her to that address? If so, I think that is HUGE, because if, like Blink says, she can connect Ubaldo R in Woodburn, and if he is at the S Pacific Hwy address, to LS (Rudy Sanchez), then Elsy is connected to Rudy.
cartwheel says:
September 14, 2010 at 4:11 pm
ok. i’m confused. i thought Rudy lived in canby. if you go to google maps and enter the address, IF this milwaukie address is correct (per rich M), it’s a small, modest home. i mean, that address is clackamas county, but it is not canby.
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.