Rudy Sanchez alleged murder for hire

<< < (14/27) > >>

klaasend:
Quote from: Puzzler on September 13, 2010, 11:29:54 AM

Quote from: Monkey King on September 13, 2010, 04:05:28 AM

Has it been determined weither this is RS wife or not?  Conflicting posts on this one.

Below are additional posts from Blink’s site:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

1.   enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 1:48 am
The Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division shows license #300176-93 for Sanchez Nursery Sales, 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn, OR 97071. The authorized representative on file is Maria G. Sanchez and the representative is Ubaldo Sanchez, with with the same address. This is Elsy Sanchez’s address on the missing kids poster.
If Ubaldo and Maria are married, then who is Elsy married to? Maybe Maria is mother or sister to Ubaldo, I don’t know. I guess we can’t assume the missing Sanchez children are Ubaldo’s as much as we can’t assume the are Rudy’s. I think it is too soon to cross these people off the list.
Everytime I post the link to OR Sec.of State, my post gets lost. If you go to egov.sos.state.or.us and search for Sanches Nursery sales you should be able to find it. I also did an Oregon Dept. of Agriculture search on the nursery license, but the server has been busy all day.

1.   enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 2:35 am
Sorry for the typo’s on my last two posts. Here’s the Sanchez Nursery License information:
http://oda.state.or.us/dbs/licenses/view.lasso?&division=nursery&key=AG-L0170990ND
Address SANCHEZ NURSERY SALES LLC
WOODBURN, OR 97071
County Marion
Fax 503/982-1362
License Number AG-L0170990ND
License Status Active
Expiration Date 06/30/2011
License Type Nursery Dealers, Florists and Landscapers
Affidavit? N
New Search Printer Friendly Associated Names
Type PPB PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
CSZ WOODBURN OR 97071 Country UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The Authorized Representative address is the mailing address for this business.
Type REP AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE Start Date 09-23-2008 Resign Date
Name MARIA G SANCHEZ
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
Type REG REGISTRANT
Name UBALDO SANCHEZ
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
New Search Printer Friendly Name History
Business Entity Name Name Type Name Status Start Date End Date
SANCHEZ NURSERY SALES EN CUR 07-15-2005
Please read before ordering Copies.
New Search Printer Friendly Summary History
Image Date Action Transaction Date Effective Date Status Name/Agent Change Dissolved By
06-17-2009 RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION 06-17-2009 FI
09-23-2008 AMENDMENT OF REGISTRATION 09-23-2008 FI Representative
07-03-2007 RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION 07-03-2007 FI
07-15-2005 APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION 07-15-2005 FI Representative
New Search Printer Friendly Counties
Counties Filed
All Counties Filed.
Above is the information from the Secretary of State License.

1.   enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 4:41 am
http://apps.co.marion.or.us/PropertyRecords/PropertySummary.aspx?pid=R13963
955 S Pacific Hwy., Woodburn OR 97071 is owned by Maria and Ubaldo F Sanchez
Their address is 459 4th Street, Woodburn OR 97071
955 S Pacific is listed as a nursery, (go to zillow for a picture) but it also has a single family residence. Perhaps Ubaldo and Maria rented this to Elsy and her husband?
The missing children connected to the Pacific Hwy address, and my guess is that Elsy is not Ubaldo’s wife, Maria is, if you look at how the registration reads. (Example Maria & Ubaldo Sanchez, wife and husband OR Maria Sanchez and Ubaldo Sanchez, sister & brother, mother and son).
This Ubaldo has the middle initial “F” but the Ubaldo related to Rudy Sanchez on the radaris search by Ode has the middle initial R. This could be a typo (look where your R and F are on your keyboard).
I think Sanchez is a common name, but how common is Ubaldo? Who is the father of Ubaldo (notice no Jr. after this name) and Jamie? Why did Elsy leave?

1.   Midwest Mom says:
September 13, 2010 at 8:52 am
puzzled says:
September 13, 2010 at 3:08 am
According to Blink …
Rudy is the owner of RS Landscape Maintenance and one of the numbers records show is billed in his brothers name, Jaime Estrada Sanchez, who uses the name Jaime Estrada on his carpet cleaning business website.
UBALDO SANCHEZ of 955 S PACIFIC HWY WOODBURN, OR 97071 is dba SANCHEZ NURSERY
The two missing Sanchez children are named Jamie (age 5) and Ubaldo (age 1) and they were living at the 955 S Pacific Hwy address.
Could it be that these two children were born in the US and issued SS#’s which are now being used by adult Jamie Estrada Sanchez and adult Ubaldo Sanchez?
Perhaps this is why there is a a felony warrant for the mother, in an effort to pick her up and verify the identites of the children vs adult males.
Wow, very good point, I know of people who have used their kids identities for credit because theirs was messed up..how do people even come up with these things? If they would only use their creativity for something positive.. sheeesh.

Elsy the daughter of Maria and Ubaldo?

sackyattack:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-8/#commentshttp://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-8/#comments

enumclawrose says:
September 14, 2010 at 5:19 am
Maria Sanchez has a landscape buiness in Hillsboro, close to FM#1. The date on the business registration is May 26th 2010, exactly on week after Elsy took off. The address on the registration is 271195, but it really is 27195 SW Farmington, Hillsboro, WASHINGTON COUNTY, Oregon. Zillow shows it last sold 2003. WA County tax records didn’t show the owner but there is a document referenced.
Can’t post the link, but if you go to the Oregon State Secretary of State Corporation Division, you can search either Maria Sanchez as an individual or Pacific Color Grass as an entity.
690085-98 ABN ACT 05-26-2010 05-26-2012
Entity Name PACIFIC COLOR GRASS
Foreign Name
Affidavit? N
New Search Printer Friendly Associated Names
Type PPB PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS
Addr 1 271195 SW FARMINGTON
Addr 2
CSZ HILLSBORO OR 97123 Country UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The Authorized Representative address is the mailing address for this business.
Type REP AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE Start Date 05-26-2010 Resign Date
Name MARIA SANCHEZ
Addr 2
Type REG REGISTRANT
Name MARIA SANCHEZ
Addr 2
New Search Printer Friendly Name History
Business Entity Name Name Type Name Status Start Date End Date
PACIFIC COLOR GRASS EN CUR 05-26-2010
Please read before ordering Copies.
New Search Printer Friendly Summary History
Image Date Action Transaction Date Effective Date Status Name/Agent Change Dissolved By
05-26-2010 APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION 05-26-2010 FI Representative
New Search Printer Friendly Counties
Counties Filed
Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington
Counties Not Filed (but not necessarily available)
Baker, Benton, Clatsop, Columbia, Coos, Crook, Curry, Deschutes, Douglas, Gilliam, Grant, Harney, Hood River, Jackson, Jefferson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Malheur, Marion, Morrow, Polk, Sherman, Tillamook, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa, Wasco, Wheeler, Yamhill

klaasend:
Quote from: nana0567 on September 13, 2010, 01:04:58 AM

Quote from: Grey on September 12, 2010, 07:45:21 PM

Quote from: klaasend on September 12, 2010, 07:11:06 PM

Quote from: zippiddy_doo_daw on September 12, 2010, 07:07:06 PM

ELSY LEONOR MEJIA-SANCHEZ
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewCsawDetail&caseNum=1148744&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010

Mrs. Sanchez ....

If she allegedly abducted the children on May 19 and immediately headed for Mexico, she would have been out of the U.S. by June 4.

If LE thinks she is hiding in the U.S., especially in the Portland area, then they would be looking for her with questions regarding Kyron.

If her husband blames Terri for his wife's leaving with his children, then he would have a motive for taking Kyron.

Does anyone know if there are Hispanic students at Skyline? If so, Hispanic adults would blend in with the parents the day of the Science Fair. If not, they would be noticed. If RS is involved, he may have been able to put pressure on a non-Hispanic adult to take Kyron.

RS might have been granted full custody by the courts after his wife disappeared with the children without a month or two of contact with RS.

LE must be going nuts with all the possibilities of what happened, though I sadly believe they have been searching for a body along with any possible clues for a long time.

I found the statistics for Skyline School for 2008, but nothing more up to date...I'll go ahead and post what I found though.

Student Ethnicity (2008)

White                            83%           
Asian/Pacific Islander        9%
Hispanic                         4%
Black                             3%                   
American Indian               1%

http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/us/oregon/portland/skyline-elementary-school/environment/

sackyattack:
secretary extroadinaire who still cant spell very well ::MonkeyKiss::  hopefully with our info and theirs someone can make some more sense of all this, today i can cut/paste but not understand ::MonkeyConfused::  i will finish up and try to actually read this stuff tomorrow!

sackyattack:
a little more infor from blink on this, sacky
Quote from: sackyattack on September 13, 2010, 06:35:57 PM

i beleive this substantiates the hiring of rs in the landscaping:
   Re: Who's who in the case
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2010, 02:53:56 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ospainter on July 06, 2010, 02:53:06 AM
Zack a landscaper stating he tried to contact with TH in April due to an ad she placed on Service Magic.

http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--Landscaper-Acted-on-Lead-From-Ter/7620648

Audio at link

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-3/#comments
September 11, 2010 at 8:20 am
Blink, you mention that Service Magic deleted RS Landscape maintenance from their website on June 21. What could they have known at that point that we did not? That was long before we had heard anything at all about a landscaper or any supposed murder for hire plot. Coincidence?
I cannot confirm whether Service Master deleted his profile or Mr. Sanchez himself, just that it was and on that date.
Service Master is really just a lead generation for small business to hit a google search.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page