March 28, 2024, 02:39:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rudy Sanchez alleged murder for hire  (Read 107731 times)
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« on: September 13, 2010, 10:05:15 AM »

i have started this post in an attempt to rule in or rule out rudy sanchez in the disapearance of kyron horman. i would like to see what information we have on him and his relationship with terri horman. i understand that we have opinions but i would also like to keep the topic from going off on too much speculation that has no basis in fact and that a normal person wouldnt conclude. my next post is an explanation of my quoting sources and what constitutes a reliable source in my opinion.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 10:05:54 AM »

I only researched online papers that I thought would use reliable sources, and check “tips” several times for confirmation before printing an article.  I used to work in a paper (not online paper) and we never printed without being reasonably sure of the source or information. Because of this I have researched based on my best belief of the reliability of several online newspapers in the oregon area, this is just my feeling about these papers, and others are not included either because I believe they would perhaps print sensational stories without necessarily having confirmation, or that I am not aware of all the newspapers/tv stations in the oregon area. I have never lived in oregon and so I don’t have anyway to personally say, I have read this paper for years and they have proven themselves accurate. I am saying though that they appear to think the same way I do.

Reliable sources:
http://www.kgw.com/community/blogs/reporters-blog/Naming-sources-on-Kyron-Horman-coverage-98444134.html

Naming sources on Kyron Horman coverage
by Rod Gramer
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 12:52 PM
Updated Wednesday, Jul 14 at 1:44 PM
Some users of KGW.com have wondered about our use of a “reliable source” for information in the Kyron Horman investigation. For example, one person wrote that it appeared that KGW had risked its journalistic integrity or perhaps was using a Tabloid-style of reporting to get a scoop in the case.
I want to assure you that we would never do anything to violate our journalistic ethics, especially to "get a scoop."
We do not use anonymous sources lightly at KGW NewsChannel 8. We believe that in 99.9 percent of the cases our sources should be named and go on camera. But there are rare exceptions when we need to use a reliable source whom we cannot identify to get information to you, the public.
We only use these sources when we know that they can provide us with accurate and reliable information.
I realize that by doing this we are asking you, our viewers and web users, to trust us. We work hard every day to build a reservoir of trust with our news consumers. Over the years we hope that you would agree that we have earned your trust. It is at times like this, when we have to rely on unidentified sources, that we tap that reservoir of trust.
The Kyron Horman case is an important story. Our reliable source has been able to provide crucial and accurate information that helps explain what is happening with the case. Our pledge to you is that we will continue to apply the highest journalistic standards and ethics as we pursue this story.
Our hope is that you will continue to put your trust in our reporting.
Rod Gramer
Executive News Director
KGW NewsChannel 8

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 10:08:23 AM »

this is the first time i heard rudy sanchez identified as the source of the murder for hire
http://www.kgw.com/news/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html
excerpt:
Later that day, Kaine was told by investigators that she had plotted against him. He was also told "if she did it once, there's a chance she did it other times and we're investigating that possibility," according to a source close to the investigation.
That night Kaine took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.
According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally.
The Oregonian first reported the murder-for-hire plot Sunday morning. KGW independently confirmed the report through a reliable source.
The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.
"She led him on," sources said.
Police records showed that Terri made two calls to 911 on the night of June 26. The first time, at 5:17PM, was recorded as being related to "threats" and the second time, at 11:39PM, which was recorded as a "custody" issue and was made after it was clear to her that Kaine and their daughter were not returning...

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 10:15:02 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97767249.html

PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Horman, the stepmother of Kyron Horman missing since June 4, attempted to hire a man to kill her husband, according to a report on The Oregonian's website.
The report has been independently confirmed by a KATU News reporter's source.
Terri Horman reportedly approached a landscaper she had hired and offered him money to kill Kaine Horman, her husband. The incident took place approximately six months ago, according to The Oregonian.
The name of the landscaper allegedly involved in the plot has not been released. Terri Horman has not been charged with any crime.
In late-June, Kaine Horman abruptly moved out of the family home and took the couple's toddler daughter with him. He then filed for divorce from Terri and also was granted a restraining order. In official police documents, his new address was not disclosed.
A few days later, Terri Horman hired a high-profile defense attorney.
Two calls to police from the Hormans were logged on June 26, police said. The exact nature of the calls has not been released. However, one reportedly was related to a custody dispute. The recordings of the 9-1-1 calls have not been released by police.
Terri Horman has come under increasing scrutiny after Kyron, age 7, seemed to vanish from his small school on the outskirts of Portland just more than a month ago. Terri claims she dropped the second-grader off at Skyline School for a science fair and saw him walking to class. He was marked absent for the first class of the day.
Kyron was not reported as missing until nearly 8 hours later, when he failed to exit a school bus taking children home. The failure of the school to call the Hormans after Kyron was marked absent prompted a district-wide revision in procedures by the Portland Public Schools.
 More stories involving Terri Horman
 The search for Kyron Horman
Despite a massive search and thousands of tips, the 7 year old has not been found.
This past Thursday, July 1, Desiree Young – Kyron's biological mother – read a public statement imploring Terri to assist in the investigation.
At a news conference Friday, July 2, Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Stanton told reporters that despite their exhaustive efforts, no credible sightings of the child had been reported.
Stanton did not make any mention of the alleged murder-for-hire plot involving Terri Horman but did say she was cooperating with the investigation.
We will continue to update this story as more information becomes available

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 10:16:45 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

excerpt: Police were prepared to arrest Terri Horman on June 26 for plotting to kill her husband, KGW has learned from a reliable source.
On June 26th, the landscaper, who is cooperating with authorities and was wearing a wire, met with Terri and an undercover officer. Police were prepared to arrest her if she implicated herself but Terri cut the conversation short.
Later that day, Kaine was told that she had plotted against him and took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.
The source told KGW that Terri approached a landscaper who had been working on their property in Northwest Portland and asked him if he would kill her husband for "a large sum of money."
Kaine Horman learned of the plot from investigators who said she may have tried to hire other people, too, according to sources familiar with the conversation. Terri said she was in a bad marriage and claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her, according to the sources. The Oregonian first reported the plot Sunday morning. KGW independently confirmed the report through a source close to the investigation

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 10:23:56 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html
Excerpt: Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot
Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."
In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine.
(italics are sackyattack)this states it was in a court filing so we can reasonably conclude it is backed up by evidence
Excerpt: The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.
i think we can conclude that th had a relationship with rs

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 10:25:33 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/rudy-sanchez/
Excerpt: Of particular interest, is source confirmation that the landscaper Terri Horman hired last fall, who worked on the Horman property, had met Kyron at the residence as well as the Skyline School, where his firm had been contracted to do some work.
Rudy Sanchez, of RS Landscape Maintenance since 2008 has told MCSO that Terri Horman attempted to hire him in a murder for hire plot against her husband Kaine. Sanchez then agreed to participate in a surreptitious sting that included a body wire...

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 10:28:15 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, a close family friend who has since been interviewed by the FBI, has confirmed that Terri Horman is pointing her finger directly at Sanchez. She has also stated that she and Sanchez had an altercation after she attempted to end their relationship in May which ended in a 911 call and a visit from Clackamas County Sheriff Office in the presence of Sanchez’s wife and children.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 10:30:43 AM »

Rodolfo “Rudy” Estrada Sanchez
http://blinkoncrime.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Sanchez_201.jpghttp://blinkoncrime.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Sanchez_201.jpg
Rudy is the owner of RS Landscape Maintenance and the alleged former landscaper/ love interest of Terri Horman. He is also the man who says Terri Horman asked him to murder her husband Kaine late last year. Investigators clearly believed his story as it was the basis for an attempted sting on June 26th by MCSO including an undercover DEA agent. Sanchez, wearing a wire, demanded a $10,000 payment from Horman for services rendered, except Kaine was very much alive. As the information gleaned from Sanchez provided to Kaine Horman indicates this alleged “contract”discussion with his wife happened over 7 months ago, it is unclear what the payment demand could actually be for. Sanchez testified before the grand jury on August 4. While the content of his testimony is secret, the fact that whatever he testified to outside of pleading the “On the advice of counsel I plead the 5th and hereby assert all of it’s protections.” grants him a level of immunity, in addition to whatever he may or may not have already been granted by the District Attorney.
When reached at one of the numbers records show is billed in his brothers name, Jaime Estrada Sanchez, who uses the name Jaime Estrada on his carpet cleaning business website declined to comment to blinkoncrime.com and the number has since been disconnected.
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, a close family friend who has since been interviewed by the FBI, has confirmed that Terri Horman is pointing her finger directly at Sanchez. She has also stated that she and Sanchez had an altercation after she attempted to end their relationship in May which ended in a 911 call and a visit from Clackamas County Sheriff Office in the presence of Sanchez’s wife and children. While it did not result in any charges, Horman told the source that the landscaper was furious with her because he is not in the US legally. While blinkoncrime.com has not been able to verify the date of the alleged 911 call, we have been able to verify that Terri called her Mother immediately following the incident and told her that Kaine had found out about the landscaper she hired to do what she referred to as “her yardwork” and when she informed him that she could no longer use him because Kaine was making her fire him, he lunged at her with Kiara in her arms. Kaine Horman denies the couple ever hired the landscaper as well as any previous information as to his estranged wife’s possible dealings with Sanchez.
It should be noted that Mr. Sanchez has not been charged with any crime in this matter and local references to his business are highly complimentary. In fact, Jean Ann Van Krevelen a friend and “mentor” of Dede Spicher has used RS Landscape Maintenance on a few occasions, leaving positive reviews on the ServiceMaster listing which deleted his business from the site on 6/21/10. Heather Walters, owner of Rosemont Farm,which is not West Wind Farm, where Dede Spicher was working the morning of June 4th and out of reach by phone from approximately 90 minutes, has never met Terri Horman or heard of their family prior to Kyron’s disappearance. When I asked her if she knew Rudy Sanchez or if she ever hired his firm to work at WWF, she replied “not that I recall, no, but we did have a blackberry clean up a few years ago so it is possible.”

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 10:31:59 AM »

trying to get info on one thread to see what we have. i will link recent posts from kyron thread that are related if thats ok'

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 11:40:20 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.20
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2010, 08:24:39 PM »   

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2010, 08:24:39 PM
Quote from: sassifrass on September 12, 2010, 08:18:36 PM
Quote from: klaasend on September 12, 2010, 08:11:40 PM
Quote from: sassifrass on September 12, 2010, 08:10:01 PM
Quote from: klaasend on September 12, 2010, 07:49:13 PM
Quote from: sassifrass on September 12, 2010, 07:41:05 PM
sorry. just poke in every once in a while. Guess you moved on. IMO he has nothing to do with Kyron being missing. JMO.

Sass - who doesn't? If Terri did have an affair or if she did try to hire the LS to kill Kaine then maybe he doesn't know where Kyron is but he may have information.

Sorry again, doing stuff. I was referring to RS. IMO he was one of Terri's victims that she preyed on. I believe he was naive and TH knew it. As far as him being involved, I don't for one moment believe he has anything to do with it. As far as info? I think if he knew anything, Kyron would be home already. He's just a patsy in TH's web of schemes. JMO

Yes but the MFH plot does pertain to Terri's thought process and he may know things about what Terri was thinking about doing.

Again, IMO I don't believe she is that stupid. She is cold and calculating, and that is precisely why we haven't found Kyron yet. She's planned this for quite a while and she did it with precision. I'm not giving her credit on smarts, but she had a plan and she carried it out. To me that says few to no witnesses except the ones she can keep under control. The people that believe in their heart that SHE is the victim. JMO

THERE WAS A MURDER FOR HIRE PLOT or request by Terri. RS or someone at his company is involved with that part. If the MFH fell through then Terri may have gone to PLAN B (get rid of Kyron).

I think the MFH plot and anyone involved does need to be looked into at the same time we try and figure out what Terri did with Kyron

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 11:41:54 AM »

i cant copy paste quotes from the kyron folder without losing the box's so i am just going to provide a page with resp # links to those pages

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 12:16:15 PM »

References to rudy sanchez/murder for hire posted in kyron horman  folder #28 9/12/2010

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.0
page
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 06:11:06 PM »
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 06:23:44 PM »
Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 06:29:40 PM
Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 06:38:07 PM »
Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 06:45:21 PM
Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 07:20:54 PM
Reply #11 on: September 12, 2010, 07:27:21 PM
Reply #13 on: September 12, 2010, 07:35:08 PM »
Reply #14 on: September 12, 2010, 07:36:18 PM
Reply #15 on: September 12, 2010, 07:37:17 PM
Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 07:49:13 PM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.20
Page 2
Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 07:50:59 PM
Reply #23 on: September 12, 2010, 07:55:44 PM
Reply #29 on: September 12, 2010, 08:10:01 PM
Reply #30 on: September 12, 2010, 08:11:40 PM
Reply #34 on: September 12, 2010, 08:18:36 PM
Reply #36 on: September 12, 2010, 08:24:39 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.40
page 3
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2010, 08:34:43 PM »
Reply #47 on: September 12, 2010, 08:52:50 PM »
Reply #49 on: September 12, 2010, 09:06:01 PM
Reply #54 on: September 12, 2010, 10:40:26 PM
Reply #55 on: September 12, 2010, 10:49:45 PM
Reply #56 on: September 12, 2010, 10:59:39 PM
Reply #57 on: September 12, 2010, 11:05:54 PM »
Reply #58 on: September 12, 2010, 11:06:02 PM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.60
page 4
Reply #65 on: September 13, 2010, 12:04:58 AM
Reply #75 on: September 13, 2010, 03:05:28 AM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.80
page 5
 Reply #90 on: September 13, 2010, 08:30:56 AM
Reply #98 on: September 13, 2010, 10:23:52 AM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.100
page 6
Reply #100 on: September 13, 2010, 10:29:54 AM
Reply #107 on: September 13, 2010, 11:09:05 AM

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 12:25:11 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.100
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2010, 10:29:54 AM »
Below are additional posts from Blink’s site:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

1. enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 1:48 am
The Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division shows license #300176-93 for Sanchez Nursery Sales, 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn, OR 97071. The authorized representative on file is Maria G. Sanchez and the representative is Ubaldo Sanchez, with with the same address. This is Elsy Sanchez’s address on the missing kids poster.
If Ubaldo and Maria are married, then who is Elsy married to? Maybe Maria is mother or sister to Ubaldo, I don’t know. I guess we can’t assume the missing Sanchez children are Ubaldo’s as much as we can’t assume the are Rudy’s. I think it is too soon to cross these people off the list.
Everytime I post the link to OR Sec.of State, my post gets lost. If you go to egov.sos.state.or.us and search for Sanches Nursery sales you should be able to find it. I also did an Oregon Dept. of Agriculture search on the nursery license, but the server has been busy all day.

1. enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 2:35 am
Sorry for the typo’s on my last two posts. Here’s the Sanchez Nursery License information:
http://oda.state.or.us/dbs/licenses/view.lasso?&division=nursery&key=AG-L0170990ND
Address SANCHEZ NURSERY SALES LLC
WOODBURN, OR 97071
County Marion
Fax 503/982-1362
License Number AG-L0170990ND
License Status Active
Expiration Date 06/30/2011
License Type Nursery Dealers, Florists and Landscapers
Affidavit? N
New Search Printer Friendly Associated Names
Type PPB PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
CSZ WOODBURN OR 97071 Country UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The Authorized Representative address is the mailing address for this business.
Type REP AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE Start Date 09-23-2008 Resign Date
Name MARIA G SANCHEZ
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
Type REG REGISTRANT
Name UBALDO SANCHEZ
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
New Search Printer Friendly Name History
Business Entity Name Name Type Name Status Start Date End Date
SANCHEZ NURSERY SALES EN CUR 07-15-2005
Please read before ordering Copies.
New Search Printer Friendly Summary History
Image Date Action Transaction Date Effective Date Status Name/Agent Change Dissolved By
06-17-2009 RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION 06-17-2009 FI
09-23-2008 AMENDMENT OF REGISTRATION 09-23-2008 FI Representative
07-03-2007 RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION 07-03-2007 FI
07-15-2005 APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION 07-15-2005 FI Representative
New Search Printer Friendly Counties
Counties Filed
All Counties Filed.
Above is the information from the Secretary of State License.

1. enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 4:41 am
http://apps.co.marion.or.us/PropertyRecords/PropertySummary.aspx?pid=R13963
955 S Pacific Hwy., Woodburn OR 97071 is owned by Maria and Ubaldo F Sanchez
Their address is 459 4th Street, Woodburn OR 97071
955 S Pacific is listed as a nursery, (go to zillow for a picture) but it also has a single family residence. Perhaps Ubaldo and Maria rented this to Elsy and her husband?
The missing children connected to the Pacific Hwy address, and my guess is that Elsy is not Ubaldo’s wife, Maria is, if you look at how the registration reads. (Example Maria & Ubaldo Sanchez, wife and husband OR Maria Sanchez and Ubaldo Sanchez, sister & brother, mother and son).
This Ubaldo has the middle initial “F” but the Ubaldo related to Rudy Sanchez on the radaris search by Ode has the middle initial R. This could be a typo (look where your R and F are on your keyboard).
I think Sanchez is a common name, but how common is Ubaldo? Who is the father of Ubaldo (notice no Jr. after this name) and Jamie? Why did Elsy leave?

1. Midwest Mom says:
September 13, 2010 at 8:52 am
puzzled says:
September 13, 2010 at 3:08 am
According to Blink …
Rudy is the owner of RS Landscape Maintenance and one of the numbers records show is billed in his brothers name, Jaime Estrada Sanchez, who uses the name Jaime Estrada on his carpet cleaning business website.
UBALDO SANCHEZ of 955 S PACIFIC HWY WOODBURN, OR 97071 is dba SANCHEZ NURSERY
The two missing Sanchez children are named Jamie (age 5) and Ubaldo (age 1) and they were living at the 955 S Pacific Hwy address.
Could it be that these two children were born in the US and issued SS#’s which are now being used by adult Jamie Estrada Sanchez and adult Ubaldo Sanchez?
Perhaps this is why there is a a felony warrant for the mother, in an effort to pick her up and verify the identites of the children vs adult males.
Wow, very good point, I know of people who have used their kids identities for credit because theirs was messed up..how do people even come up with these things? If they would only use their creativity for something positive.. sheeesh.

Elsy the daughter of Maria and Ubaldo?

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2010, 12:48:21 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

excerpt: Police were prepared to arrest Terri Horman on June 26 for plotting to kill her husband, KGW has learned from a reliable source.
On June 26th, the landscaper, who is cooperating with authorities and was wearing a wire, met with Terri and an undercover officer. Police were prepared to arrest her if she implicated herself but Terri cut the conversation short.
Later that day, Kaine was told that she had plotted against him and took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.
The source told KGW that Terri approached a landscaper who had been working on their property in Northwest Portland and asked him if he would kill her husband for "a large sum of money."
Kaine Horman learned of the plot from investigators who said she may have tried to hire other people, too, according to sources familiar with the conversation. Terri said she was in a bad marriage and claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her, according to the sources. The Oregonian first reported the plot Sunday morning. KGW independently confirmed the report through a source close to the investigation

related article:
http://www.kgw.com/news/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html
excerpt:
Later that day, Kaine was told by investigators that she had plotted against him. He was also told "if she did it once, there's a chance she did it other times and we're investigating that possibility," according to a source close to the investigation.
That night Kaine took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.
According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally.The Oregonian first reported the murder-for-hire plot Sunday morning. KGW independently confirmed the report through a reliable source.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 05:01:28 PM »

The Failed Sting

The failed sting convinces me that investigators only had the heresay of the landscaper in regards to the MFH plot and ... Terri's recorded admission was required.

Janet

+++++

Search for Kyron Horman Complicated by Botched Sting on Terri Horman
July 8, 2010

A potential opportunity to arrest the stepmother of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman was thwarted by an ill-executed sting operation at the family's home last month.

ABC's Portland affiliate KATU is reporting that the landscaper police say Terri Horman allegedly contacted to kill her husband and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, was in on the sting, but then raised the woman's suspicions enough that she called 911.

The landscaper showed up at Horman's door June 26 wearing a hidden microphone to demand hush money. Undercover agents were nearby. But the plan backfired when Horman called police to report an emergency, according to KATU, telling the dispatcher a man at her door wanted $10,000.

KATU cited sources as saying that was the second call of the day. The first came minutes earlier to report that someone in a truck was threatening her.

Responding officers found themselves face to face with the undercover agents and Horman was not taken into custody.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-horman-complicated-apparent-botched-sting-step/story?id=11114051

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 05:05:16 PM »

No Comment

It appears that whatever Kaine, Desire or ... "Credible Sources" reveal regarding the case ... investigators in the Kyron Horman case ... while not denying ... distance themselves.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman case: Sheriff says 'no comment' on Oregonian's murder-for-hire story
Published: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 2:00 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 06, 2010, 6:32 AM

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office issued a statement this morning about The Oregonian report of a landscaper who told detectives that Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, offered him money to kill her husband.

The agency's response to the front-page newspaper story, however, was a non-response that appeared targeted at other media outlets.

"There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported in the July 4, 2010 Oregonian," Lt. Mary Lindstrand, a sheriff's spokeswoman, wrote in the statement.

"The information released in the Oregonian article did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation. There is no press conference scheduled for today or tomorrow."

This morning, The Oregonian revealed that a landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared on June 4. 

She reportedly offered the landscaper a large sum of money. After learning of the alleged plot from investigators, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, left the home with the couple's 19-month-old daughter and filed for a divorce and a restraining order, The Oregonian's Maxine Bernstein reported.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_case_sheriff_says.html#comments

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 05:08:13 PM »

Kaine Horman asks judge to make Terri Moulton Horman move out of his house
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 6:43 PM

Multnomah County judge today unsealed the petition for the restraining order which Kaine Horman obtained on June 28, two days after investigators informed him that his wife had offered to pay a landscaper to kill him months before his son's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his petition. "The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 05:10:10 PM »

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2010, 05:17:10 PM »

Police were ready to arrest Kyron's stepmom over plot to kill husband, says source
Jul 6 at 9:36 PM

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally by having an extra-marital relationship.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Source-Police-were-ready-to-arrest-Kyrons-stepmom-over-plot-to-kill-husband-97907429.html

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.