March 28, 2024, 03:39:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rudy Sanchez alleged murder for hire  (Read 107732 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 05:23:58 PM »

Sexting

Missing boy's stepmother accused of affair
OREGON: Sealed court order allegedly shown to woman's lover
Published July 13, 2010

Kaine Horman said in the filing that Cook has provided investigators with information about his relationship with Terri Horman, including “hundreds of text messages as well as several photographs of (Terri Horman) in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity.”

Kaine Horman’s attorney said in the filing that Terri Horman’s “stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man (Terri Horman) previously attempted to hire to murder (Kaine Horman).”

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/13/1302999/missing-boys-stepmother-accused.html#ixzz0u9lGt2Ps

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 05:29:15 PM »

Tracked Down?

What was the catalyst that motivated investigators to "track down" the landscaper.

Janet

+++++

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
July 04, 2010

After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family.  They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

The landscaper, contacted by The Oregonian last week, confirmed that he was hired to do lawn work at the Horman home off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. He said he's talked with detectives and could not comment further. His name is being withheld to protect his identity as a cooperating witness in an ongoing criminal investigation.

Detectives last weekend also shared the information they developed about the alleged murder-for-hire scheme with Kyron's mother and stepdad, Desiree and Tony Young -- providing a clearer indication of why the two banded together with Kaine Horman and the three suddenly and publicly distanced themselves from Terri Horman. 

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 06:14:08 PM »

Sexting

Missing boy's stepmother accused of affair
OREGON: Sealed court order allegedly shown to woman's lover
Published July 13, 2010

Kaine Horman said in the filing that Cook has provided investigators with information about his relationship with Terri Horman, including “hundreds of text messages as well as several photographs of (Terri Horman) in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity.”

Kaine Horman’s attorney said in the filing that Terri Horman’s “stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man (Terri Horman) previously attempted to hire to murder (Kaine Horman).”

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/13/1302999/missing-boys-stepmother-accused.html#ixzz0u9lGt2Ps

Like maybe LE found the "similar" messages in her(TH) phone and when tracked down, the LS then informed them of the alleged MFH plot? Otherwise how would they have known that the MC "sexting"( eeuw       )   was similar to the LS...
thus, had they not found those, possibly the MFH would never have come to light?   

How did he ever become identified, anyway?    scratch I don't recall ever seeing his name in print or LE revealing that info.
As for them distancing themselves...it is an ongoing investigation and they would(I feel) need to be a lot more careful with public than KH and DY...just my thoughts...     

I just so wish we could be magicians and grab him out of our collective hats for them   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 06:35:57 PM »

i beleive this substantiates the hiring of rs in the landscaping:
   Re: Who's who in the case
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2010, 02:53:56 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ospainter on July 06, 2010, 02:53:06 AM
Zack a landscaper stating he tried to contact with TH in April due to an ad she placed on Service Magic.

http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--Landscaper-Acted-on-Lead-From-Ter/7620648

Audio at link

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 06:54:16 PM »

Zack a landscaper stating he tried to contact with TH in April due to an ad she placed on Service Magic.

Audio at link

I was not questioning the hiring of LS, I was wondering if LE ever actually verified his name. Rudy is not mentioned in the above  link at all, so I am sorry if I am missing something, but I don't see how it verifies...
Even The Oregonian does not name him.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

I remember seeing his name connected to the GJ, but even then, did LE verify?  Mostlyjust curious.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 07:23:54 PM »

Well heck..How is this man connected the woman and children who are missing? Is this his wife, his sister, his??? This woman went missing supposedly or at least reported missing, May 19th...Kyron went missing June 4th. Terri knows this man, this man knows Kyron. How do we know she left of her own free will?
Wasnt there a comment regarding one of the people associated with this case has been under suspicion?

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 07:38:53 PM »

Well heck..How is this man connected the woman and children who are missing? Is this his wife, his sister, his??? This woman went missing supposedly or at least reported missing, May 19th...Kyron went missing June 4th. Terri knows this man, this man knows Kyron. How do we know she left of her own free will?
Wasnt there a comment regarding one of the people associated with this case has been under suspicion?

tracygirl are you saying rudy/LS knows, as in having met kyron, or just knows of him
ie; pics in the home ect.,since kaine wasnt aware they had a LS, i think whatever work he/rudy was doing at the horman home, was  only when TH was home, then that brings
up where was kiria, during the work,and im using the word work loosely

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 07:42:10 PM »

Tracked Down?

What was the catalyst that motivated investigators to "track down" the landscaper.

Janet

+++++

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
July 04, 2010

After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family.  They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

The landscaper, contacted by The Oregonian last week, confirmed that he was hired to do lawn work at the Horman home off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. He said he's talked with detectives and could not comment further. His name is being withheld to protect his identity as a cooperating witness in an ongoing criminal investigation.

Detectives last weekend also shared the information they developed about the alleged murder-for-hire scheme with Kyron's mother and stepdad, Desiree and Tony Young -- providing a clearer indication of why the two banded together with Kaine Horman and the three suddenly and publicly distanced themselves from Terri Horman. 

Tracked Down?

1.  Could an investigation of Terri's computer hard drive have revealed email/texting  between Terri and the landscaper?

2.  Could the May 911 call from Terri be related to the landscaper?  In other words ... police already had a file that implied a Terri/landscaper connection.

_____

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 07:42:12 PM »

Audio at link

I was not questioning the hiring of LS, I was wondering if LE ever actually verified his name. Rudy is not mentioned in the above  link at all, so I am sorry if I am missing something, but I don't see how it verifies...

I remember seeing his name connected to the GJ, but even then, did LE verify?  Mostlyjust curious.
sorry thinking and not writing what i was thinking, there was some question about did she hire him, and why didnt kaine know it, thats what i was thinking this kinda cleared up Smile

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 07:49:06 PM »

tracygirl are you saying rudy/LS knows, as in having met kyron, or just knows of him
ie; pics in the home ect.,since kaine wasnt aware they had a LS, i think whatever work he/rudy was doing at the horman home, was  only when TH was home, then that brings
i read reply #6 in this thread as saying he Knew him, not knew of him

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2010, 07:52:57 PM »

Audio at link

i was curious about that too, because in all the online reports in the papers i never saw him identified. then i found him identified in the best news reporting agency in the free world, hehe Blinkoncrime. maybe they can shed some light. i still havent found any papers reporting him by name, just the landscaper in the case. but i also havent been following papers lately, (broken sprinkler system at work) sometimes they make reference to things like this in their more current other kyron stories

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2010, 07:58:15 PM »

It was quoted somewhere that his man knew Kyron, I think through school and at his house.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2010, 07:59:32 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/rudy-sanchez/
Excerpt: Of particular interest, is source confirmation that the landscaper Terri Horman hired last fall, who worked on the Horman property, had met Kyron at the residence as well as the Skyline School, where his firm had been contracted to do some work.
Rudy Sanchez, of RS Landscape Maintenance since 2008 has told MCSO that Terri Horman attempted to hire him in a murder for hire plot against her husband Kaine. Sanchez then agreed to participate in a surreptitious sting that included a body wire...

bump
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2010, 08:06:21 PM »

TY tracygirl

wondering if rudy/LS could be an unknown SO

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2010, 08:08:21 PM »

i am really hoping to know what this womans connection is, and if rs disapeared her, sent her back to mexico, or if she was scared because of knowledge of his involvement with kyrons sm and left out of fear for her and her kids safety. then she would be having some knowledge that would be helpful to the kyron case. and then , the way i inferred "and i did infer only" that in blinks article perhaps le issued the charge/warrant because they want to question her.
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

1.   puzzled says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:12 pm  Circumstances: Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010.
***Elsy Mejia-Sanchez resides @ 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn OR … 12 miles on Hwy 99 (same as S Pacific Hwy) from Canby OR where RS has a PO Box (347) for his landscaping business.
Wife takes 2 young children and disappears. Where???? How????? Let’s follow this trail!!

They must really want to talk to her badly, because in order to get a warrant for custodial interference, someone else would have had to have a custody order in place, and there is not.B

2.   enumclawrose says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:19 pm
RE: The missing Sanchez children, I left out JUNE 5TH in the timeline, the birthday of the missing Sanchez girl.
05/09/10 TH and RS have confrontation. RS is confronted by LE in front of his wife and children.
-10 DAYS LATER
05/19/10 Mrs. Sanchez leaves RS and takes her kids.
-17 DAYS LATER
06/04/10 Kyron Horman goes missing.
-1 DAY LATER
06/05/10 Jamie’s Birthday
-21 DAYS LATER
06/26/10 RS is involved with a LE sting on TH. (also KH, informed by LE of a MFH plot, moves with daughter and begins divorce, RO, etc).
-31 DAYS LATER
07/27/10 Felony warrant in place for Mrs. Sanchez.

i hope im not getting off topic here, maybe i should put this in the theory/speculation dept.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2010, 08:09:27 PM »

I don't know but what strikes me about this man is he was the type of person one would ask to kill someone. Terri must have seen something in him that would suggest he was capable of killing her husband. 
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2010, 01:16:46 PM »

for any monkeys interested in more info regarding ls rudy sanchez i have file of information from blinks comment section of their article that recaps all the players in this case. i copied out of their comments only things related to the LS and saved, i can email them as an attachment if you are interested.  sackysattack@live.com  monkeys only please

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2010, 06:32:46 PM »

Audio at link

i was curious about that too, because in all the online reports in the papers i never saw him identified. then i found him identified in the best news reporting agency in the free world, hehe Blinkoncrime. maybe they can shed some light. i still havent found any papers reporting him by name, just the landscaper in the case. but i also havent been following papers lately, (broken sprinkler system at work) sometimes they make reference to things like this in their more current other kyron stories

i am wondering if this is how he ever got identified:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-1/#commentsComments

Spodie says:
September 10, 2010 at 1:26 am
Blink….can you tell us where you got the photo of RS? Where was this taken? The brown expanding folder under his arm…was this pic taken as he was go to or leaving from court? Do you know the date this photo was taken?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-1/#commentsComments
Idahogal says:
September 10, 2010 at 3:27 pm
Well done again, Blink.
Looks like a little mouse caught RS near the court house downtown, love it….

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2010, 07:10:52 PM »

Names names names
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-3/#comments

MockingbirdSings says:
September 10, 2010 at 5:27 pm
In the usual free online people searches (only in the Canby, Milwaukie, Oregon City, and Portland areas), Jaime Estrada is also listed as Jaime Sanchez Estrada. Rudy Sanchez is listed as Rodolfo Sanchez Estrada. If that is the case, then the 2 men are likely to be brothers. Sanchez would be their father’s name and Estrada would be their mother’s name. For the short version of the names, it would normally be the father’s name (Sanchez), not the last in the line of names. (Given all that’s gone on, I could understand (if so) using some intentional variation in names by Jaime, especially when starting a new business after the attention Rudy has gotten.)
The US way of using surnames is so different from many other cultures that it is very easy to get names mixed up or turned around by the way forms are filled out, computer systems alphabetize, etc. Here is one very clearly written explanation:
http://perez.cs.vt.edu/twolastnames
If Anselmo is Sanchez-Sanchez, he could be the half brother – or any other relative or none at all, of course.
Are we positive now that the names for Jaime and Rudy are “Estrada Sanchez”, as written in the new piece, not “Sanchez Estrada” so Rudy was going by his mother’s name?
They use both, and AS-S has addional aliases.
B
I’m thinking that RS was probably not at all involved in the abduction and doesn’t know what happened to Ky. The sting was a set-up to find Ky’s location so RS didn’t know it. RS probably took a polygraph and has been cleared of, at least, knowing Ky’s location. Believe that RS negotiated a deal to stay free and, perhaps, included brother/brother-in-arms Sanchez-Sanchez in the deal. But all he could give up on TH was the MFH.
Please Blink — another hint — am not getting Chief Margie at all.
RS is absolutely involved in the mfh plot, period. Whether or not he is involved in what happened to Kyron, remains to be seen, my money says absolutely. People do NOT openly admit to felonies that will land their aXX in Fed pen for no reason, and it is mostly because it is what we call a “lesser included.”
Chief Margie= Chief Marge in Fargo

Edited sacky

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2010, 07:13:49 PM »

good point
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-6/#comments

Midwest Mom says:
September 12, 2010 at 1:04 am
I GOT IT!
The question is.. If the MFH agreement was made between Terri and LS 6-7 months prior, and the police were sent to LS residence on MAY 9th,THEN WHY didn’t LS confess to a crime he didn’t commit on May 9th?
Blink biscuit?

Why didn’t he confess to the mfh plot in may?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.