April 27, 2024, 07:12:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rudy Sanchez alleged murder for hire  (Read 108203 times)
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2010, 07:16:27 PM »

Tracked Down?

What was the catalyst that motivated investigators to "track down" the landscaper.

Janet

+++++

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
July 04, 2010

After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family.  They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

The landscaper, contacted by The Oregonian last week, confirmed that he was hired to do lawn work at the Horman home off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. He said he's talked with detectives and could not comment further. His name is being withheld to protect his identity as a cooperating witness in an ongoing criminal investigation.

Detectives last weekend also shared the information they developed about the alleged murder-for-hire scheme with Kyron's mother and stepdad, Desiree and Tony Young -- providing a clearer indication of why the two banded together with Kaine Horman and the three suddenly and publicly distanced themselves from Terri Horman. 

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-6/#comments
September 12, 2010 at 11:53 am
@sjso
I don’t think RS came forward on his own. I think LE found him and in questioning him RS admitted the MFH plot. This article could be interpreted either way but I think I remember Blink saying RS did not come forward on his own. I can’t find the thread though.
http://www.kgw.com/home/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html
Quite frankly, I think RS with all of his illegal immigration problems and God knows what else, would never risk talking to LE on his own free will.
Also, if AS took part in the MFH sting as I suspect, then quite clearly RS believed TH so much so that he put her in touch with a “hit man.” RS is not the innocent LS caught up in TH’s web, he helped her spin it.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2010, 07:17:53 PM »

another good point
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-6/#comments
panda says:
September 12, 2010 at 12:17 pm
Is there evidence that RS is illegal beyond what TH said to her mom? AS is illegal and Blink thinks there could be a connection but I don’t see anything that says that RS is illegal. He is described as being efficient and articulate and he is still free.
I, also, question the claim that RS worked at the school. There was someone there the day of Kyron’s disappearance mowing the lawn and he works directly for the City of Portland. He seems to me to be the person with the greatest opportunity to take Kyron without being seen but I have to assume that LE has checked him out thoroughly.
The Mexican Drug Cartel seems more likely to come into your home at night with guns to kidnap someone rather than some convoluted plot to take a kid directly from their school.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2010, 07:18:51 PM »

more names 
MockingbirdSings says:
September 12, 2010 at 2:05 pm
There is one place online where I found “Ubaldo R. Sanchez” listed as a possible relative of Jaime Sanchez Estrada and Rodolfo Sanchez. I spend a lot of time thinking about all of this, but I can’t start spending the money to pay for reports so I only get so far – hoping others already have accounts or connections. This “Ubaldo” might not be a child.
There are many possibilities with the names being so common. Obviously, the children could belong to either Rudy or Jaime, but not necessarily. One thought that occurred to me is that she could be Anselmo’s wife. She’s 5′ tall and he’s 5’4″ – not to say a tall man wouldn’t marry a short woman, but maybe not the other way around so much – especially with the history (insecurities) Anselmo apparently has. I shudder to think Anselmo is a father, but it would make sense that she would take off if it appeared Anselmo was going to be deported soon or remain incarcerated for a long time, or that he had enemies who might try to harm the children. If Rudy and Jaime were trying to support them in the absence of Anselmo, they would certainly be concerned about their disappearance.
No matter who is the father of the children, their mother might also have been afraid DHS would take them away after LE came to the house to see Rudy – if they were present and she didn’t really understand what was happening. It’s possible that at least Ubaldo (age 1) could have been born in the US and be a citizen, possibly Jamie also.
If you follow the usual order of names (as I understand it), we have:
“Jaime Sanchez Estrada” – probably brother of “Rodolfo Sanchez Estrada” – both use same address, Sanchez is the name that would be passed on to any children
“Ubaldo Sanchez Mejia” (age 1) (only the name “Ubaldo” was listed as a possible relative of Rodolfo and Jaime) Names “Elsy” and “Jamie” did not appear on the “possible” list.
“Jamie (minus father’s name) Mejia” (age 5) Possibly had different father (Puerto) accounting for why mother used her own name for Jamie, and has used “Mejia-Puerto” for herself.
“Elsy Mejia-Sanchez” or “Elsy Mejia Puerto” – perhaps a first marriage using Mejia (her name from her father) and Puerto (first husband’s name)
Hopefully, someone else will learn more and either verify or rule out the possibilities.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2010, 07:19:43 PM »

possible time line
puzzled says:
September 12, 2010 at 2:25 pm
enumclawrose says:
September 12, 2010 at 2:10 am
Consider this timeline:
05/09/10 TH and RS have confrontation. RS is confronted by LE in front of his wife and children.
-10 DAYS LATER
05/19/10 Mrs. Sanchez leaves RS and takes her kids.
-17 DAYS LATER
06/04/10 Kyron Horman goes missing.
-22 DAYS LATER
06/26/10 RS is involved with a LE sting on TH. (also KH, informed by LE of a MFH plot, moves with daughter and begins divorce, RO, etc).
-31 DAYS LATER
07/27/10 Felony warrant in place for Mrs. Sanchez.
~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for this! Now this is something I can see happening, IF the children actually do belong to LS/RS.
Do we know where RS is, as in or out of jail? What’s his status as an illegal? Is he still running his business? and where are his wife and children?
I’ve always maintained that if we knew as much backstory on the other suspects as we do TH — we’d be looking at this way differently

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2010, 07:20:43 PM »

reason for custodial interference charge?
puzzled says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:12 pm
Circumstances: Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010.
***Elsy Mejia-Sanchez resides @ 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn OR … 12 miles on Hwy 99 (same as S Pacific Hwy) from Canby OR where RS has a PO Box (347) for his landscaping business.
Wife takes 2 young children and disappears. Where???? How????? Let’s follow this trail!!
They must really want to talk to her badly, because in order to get a warrant for custodial interference, someone else would have had to have a custody order in place, and there is not.
B

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2010, 07:24:57 PM »

possible time line
puzzled says:
September 12, 2010 at 2:25 pm
enumclawrose says:
September 12, 2010 at 2:10 am
Consider this timeline:
05/09/10 TH and RS have confrontation. RS is confronted by LE in front of his wife and children.
-10 DAYS LATER
-17 DAYS LATER
-22 DAYS LATER
06/26/10 RS is involved with a LE sting on TH. (also KH, informed by LE of a MFH plot, moves with daughter and begins divorce, RO, etc).
-31 DAYS LATER
~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for this! Now this is something I can see happening, IF the children actually do belong to LS/RS.
Do we know where RS is, as in or out of jail? What’s his status as an illegal? Is he still running his business? and where are his wife and children?
I’ve always maintained that if we knew as much backstory on the other suspects as we do TH — we’d be looking at this way differently

enumclawrose says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:19 pm
RE: The missing Sanchez children, I left out JUNE 5TH in the timeline, the birthday of the missing Sanchez girl.
-10 DAYS LATER
-17 DAYS LATER
-1 DAY LATER
06/05/10 Jamie’s Birthday
-21 DAYS LATER
-31 DAYS LATER

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2010, 07:25:51 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-7/#comments

Ode says:
September 12, 2010 at 7:31 pm
http://radaris.com/p/Rodolfo/Sanchez/OR/
Rodolfo Sanchez, 36 Canby, OR; Clackamas, OR; Milwaukie, OR; Oregon City, OR; Portland, OR
Jaime S Estrada, Ubaldo R Sanchez
Here is a simple google showing Rodolfo Sanchez in Canby related to a Jaime Estrada and an Ubaldo Sanchez…Help Blink…is there a connection here??
Yes.
However, I cannot confirm that the Ubaldo in question is the actual Ubaldo associated with Rudy.
B

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2010, 07:27:08 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-7/#comments

Ode says:
September 12, 2010 at 7:31 pm
http://radaris.com/p/Rodolfo/Sanchez/OR/
Rodolfo Sanchez, 36 Canby, OR; Clackamas, OR; Milwaukie, OR; Oregon City, OR; Portland, OR
Here is a simple google showing Rodolfo Sanchez in Canby related to a Jaime Estrada and an Ubaldo Sanchez…Help Blink…is there a connection here??
Yes.
However, I cannot confirm that the Ubaldo in question is the actual Ubaldo associated with Rudy.
B

Ode says:
September 12, 2010 at 7:40 pm
Blink, it must be the links I am trying to post. I did a simply google search AGAIN on Rodolfo Sanchez in OR. On radaris.com they show… Rodolfo Sanches, 36 Canby, OR; Clackamas, OR; Milwaukie, OR; Oregon City, OR; Portland, OR related to
sacky's boxing pretty good now eh?

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2010, 07:29:26 PM »

why would rs come clean about the mfh? hmm maybe

MockingbirdSings says:
September 13, 2010 at 1:32 am
I have been just as curious as everyone else as to where Rudy is now. That has led me to think about his truck. If he’s out of sight intentionally for LE, I don’t want to find him, of course.
Blink – You said:
He drives a white truck, which has a UCC lein, and is registered in WA
B

I know exactly who is on those liens.
I also know that Mr. Sanchez has an INS problem.
B
As you know, a UCC financing statement is used to declare that particular property(s) and all the “connected stuff” are assigned to a particular bank or leasing organization (whoever granted the loan) in case the person declares bankruptcy, or there is some other loss. Then those who loaned the money are already on file for the claim to property or insurance benefits. There are 4 in the Washington data base with “Rodolfo Sanchez” or “Rodolfo D. Sanchez”, all with the same Vancouver address and all relating to 2 of the Muchas Gracias restaurants. None of these seem to be relating to a vehicle, and do not seem to fit Rudy, although one came close.
Can you please share more about Rudy’s truck? I’d like to know if he uses a Washington license plate (an easy way to distinguish the white trucks). As someone said before, it has been common for people from WA to come to Oregon and buy vehicles because OR does not have sales tax (not good if you get caught), but not so much the other way around, especially if you need a loan written.
I wondered if he had/has a WA address? a co-signer? a leased truck? a truck purchased through and for the use of a WA business? or is the truck not in his name at all?
I’m wondering how he’s going to keep up with expenses, etc. If he’s an essential witness for a trial, which it appears he may be, I (we) want him to be around when needed.
Note about Rudy and telling LE re MFH – Terri has shown herself to use lies in a variety of situations to suit her needs. I believe she could convince many people, and certainly those here illegally who are not sure of our LE and culture, that her personal influence is considerably greater than it really is. Ask yourself, if she had asked one of her previous 2 husbands to help her out and get rid of Kaine, would they have called LE or simply said, “Terri, you’re crazy. Either get over it or get a divorce.” Maybe they would have told Kaine, but if they thought she’d go to jail (if anyone believed them instead of her), they might very well have done what Rudy did.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2010, 07:30:40 PM »

ssi cards for illegal aliens?
enumclawrose says:
September 12, 2010 at 10:51 pm
RE: SOCAIL SECURITY CARDS ON IMMIGRANTS/ILLEGALS
In Washington State, if an illegal wants to get around have a social security card, they apply for an ITIN INDIVIDUAL TAXPAYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
As you can see, one of the application documents listed is a driver’s license. In Waashington, we do not require proof of citizenship to obtain a driver’s license. In this state, a person can obtain a driver’s license, then apply and get an ITIN and they are good to go. Not sure, but I do not think ITIN taxpayers pay into social security. Maybe Oregon is different, but it’s easy to transfer a WA license to an OR license isn’t it?
http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=222373,00.html
Why did IRS revise the ITIN application process?
The IRS revised the ITIN application process to help ensure ITINs are used for their intended tax administration purposes.
What documents are acceptable as proof of identity and foreign status?
IRS streamlined the number of documents the agency accepts as proof of identity and foreign status to obtain an ITIN. There are 13 acceptable documents. Each document must be current and contain an expiration date. IRS will accept documents issued within 12 months of the application if no expiration date is normally available. Documents must also show your name and photograph, and support your claim of foreign status. Below is the list of the only acceptable documents:
• Passport (stand alone document)
• National identification card (must show photo, name, current address, date of birth, and expiration date)
• U.S. driver’s license
• Civil birth certificate (required for dependents under 18 years of age)
• Foreign driver’s license
• U.S. state identification card
• Foreign voter’s registration card
• U.S. military identification card
• Foreign military identification card
• Visa
• U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) photo identification
• Medical records (dependents only – under 14, under 18 if a student)
• School records (dependents only – under 14, under 18 if a student

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2010, 07:31:39 PM »

enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 1:48 am
The Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division shows license #300176-93 for Sanchez Nursery Sales, 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn, OR 97071. The authorized representative on file is Maria G. Sanchez and the representative is Ubaldo Sanchez, with with the same address. This is Elsy Sanchez’s address on the missing kids poster.
If Ubaldo and Maria are married, then who is Elsy married to? Maybe Maria is mother or sister to Ubaldo, I don’t know. I guess we can’t assume the missing Sanchez children are Ubaldo’s as much as we can’t assume the are Rudy’s. I think it is too soon to cross these people off the list.
Everytime I post the link to OR Sec.of State, my post gets lost. If you go to egov.sos.state.or.us and search for Sanches Nursery sales you should be able to find it. I also did an Oregon Dept. of Agriculture search on the nursery license, but the server has been busy all day

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2010, 07:33:50 PM »

MockingbirdSings says:
I have been just as curious as everyone else as to where Rudy is now. That has led me to think about his truck. If he’s out of sight intentionally for LE, I don’t want to find him, of course.
Blink – You said:
B

B
As you know, a UCC financing statement is used to declare that particular property(s) and all the “connected stuff” are assigned to a particular bank or leasing organization (whoever granted the loan) in case the person declares bankruptcy, or there is some other loss. Then those who loaned the money are already on file for the claim to property or insurance benefits. There are 4 in the Washington data base with “Rodolfo Sanchez” or “Rodolfo D. Sanchez”, all with the same Vancouver address and all relating to 2 of the Muchas Gracias restaurants. None of these seem to be relating to a vehicle, and do not seem to fit Rudy, although one came close.
Can you please share more about Rudy’s truck? I’d like to know if he uses a Washington license plate (an easy way to distinguish the white trucks). As someone said before, it has been common for people from WA to come to Oregon and buy vehicles because OR does not have sales tax (not good if you get caught), but not so much the other way around, especially if you need a loan written.
I wondered if he had/has a WA address? a co-signer? a leased truck? a truck purchased through and for the use of a WA business? or is the truck not in his name at all?
I’m wondering how he’s going to keep up with expenses, etc. If he’s an essential witness for a trial, which it appears he may be, I (we) want him to be around when needed.
Note about Rudy and telling LE re MFH – Terri has shown herself to use lies in a variety of situations to suit her needs. I believe she could convince many people, and certainly those here illegally who are not sure of our LE and culture, that her personal influence is considerably greater than it really is. Ask yourself, if she had asked one of her previous 2 husbands to help her out and get rid of Kaine, would they have called LE or simply said, “Terri, you’re crazy. Either get over it or get a divorce.” Maybe they would have told Kaine, but if they thought she’d go to jail (if anyone believed them instead of her), they might very well have done what Rudy did.

enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 2:27 am
Address SANCHEZ NURSERY SALES LLC
WOODBURN, OR 97071
County Marion
Fax xxxxxxxx
License Number xxxxxxx
License Status Active
Expiration Date 06/30/2011
License Type Nursery Dealers, Florists and Landscapers

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2010, 07:35:24 PM »

(http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-7/#comments
enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 2:35 am
Sorry for the typo’s on my last two posts. Here’s the Sanchez Nursery License information:
http://oda.state.or.us/dbs/licenses/view.lasso?&division=nursery&key=AG-L0170990ND
WOODBURN, OR 97071
County Marion
Fax xxxxxx
License Number xxxxxxxx
License Status Active
Affidavit? N
New Search Printer Friendly Associated Names
Type PPB PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
CSZ WOODBURN OR 97071 Country UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The Authorized Representative address is the mailing address for this business.
Type REP AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE Start Date 09-23-2008 Resign Date
Name MARIA G SANCHEZ
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
Type REG REGISTRANT
Name UBALDO SANCHEZ
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
New Search Printer Friendly Name History
Business Entity Name Name Type Name Status Start Date End Date
SANCHEZ NURSERY SALES EN CUR 07-15-2005
Please read before ordering Copies.
New Search Printer Friendly Summary History
Image Date Action Transaction Date Effective Date Status Name/Agent Change Dissolved By
06-17-2009 RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION 06-17-2009 FI
09-23-2008 AMENDMENT OF REGISTRATION 09-23-2008 FI Representative
07-03-2007 RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION 07-03-2007 FI
07-15-2005 APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION 07-15-2005 FI Representative
New Search Printer Friendly Counties
Counties Filed
All Counties Filed.
Above is the information from the Secretary of State License

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2010, 07:36:33 PM »

enumclawrose says:
The Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division shows license #300176-93 for Sanchez Nursery Sales, 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn, OR 97071. The authorized representative on file is Maria G. Sanchez and the representative is Ubaldo Sanchez, with with the same address. This is Elsy Sanchez’s address on the missing kids poster.
If Ubaldo and Maria are married, then who is Elsy married to? Maybe Maria is mother or sister to Ubaldo, I don’t know. I guess we can’t assume the missing Sanchez children are Ubaldo’s as much as we can’t assume the are Rudy’s. I think it is too soon to cross these people off the list.
Everytime I post the link to OR Sec.of State, my post gets lost. If you go to egov.sos.state.or.us and search for Sanches Nursery sales you should be able to find it. I also did an Oregon Dept. of Agriculture search on the nursery license, but the server has been busy all day

puzzled says:
September 13, 2010 at 3:08 am
According to Blink …
Rudy is the owner of RS Landscape Maintenance and one of the numbers records show is billed in his brothers name, Jaime Estrada Sanchez, who uses the name Jaime Estrada on his carpet cleaning business website.
UBALDO SANCHEZ of 955 S PACIFIC HWY WOODBURN, OR 97071 is dba SANCHEZ NURSERY
The two missing Sanchez children are named Jamie (age 5) and Ubaldo (age 1) and they were living at the 955 S Pacific Hwy address.
Could it be that these two children were born in the US and issued SS#’s which are now being used by adult Jamie Estrada Sanchez and adult Ubaldo Sanchez?
Perhaps this is why there is a a felony warrant for the mother, in an effort to pick her up and verify the identites of the children vs adult males

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2010, 07:37:30 PM »

enumclawrose says:

puzzled says:
According to Blink …
Rudy is the owner of RS Landscape Maintenance and one of the numbers records show is billed in his brothers name, Jaime Estrada Sanchez, who uses the name Jaime Estrada on his carpet cleaning business website.
The two missing Sanchez children are named Jamie (age 5) and Ubaldo (age 1) and they were living at the 955 S Pacific Hwy address.
Could it be that these two children were born in the US and issued SS#’s which are now being used by adult Jamie Estrada Sanchez and adult Ubaldo Sanchez?
Perhaps this is why there is a a felony warrant for the mother, in an effort to pick her up and verify the identites of the children vs adult males

enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 4:41 am
http://apps.co.marion.or.us/PropertyRecords/PropertySummary.aspx?pid=R13963
955 S Pacific Hwy., Woodburn OR 97071 is owned by Maria and Ubaldo F Sanchez
Their address is 459 4th Street, Woodburn OR 97071
955 S Pacific is listed as a nursery, (go to zillow for a picture) but it also has a single family residence. Perhaps Ubaldo and Maria rented this to Elsy and her husband?
The missing children connected to the Pacific Hwy address, and my guess is that Elsy is not Ubaldo’s wife, Maria is, if you look at how the registration reads. (Example Maria & Ubaldo Sanchez, wife and husband OR Maria Sanchez and Ubaldo Sanchez, sister & brother, mother and son).
This Ubaldo has the middle initial “F” but the Ubaldo related to Rudy Sanchez on the radaris search by Ode has the middle initial R. This could be a typo (look where your R and F are on your keyboard).
I think Sanchez is a common name, but how common is Ubaldo? Who is the father of Ubaldo (notice no Jr. after this name) and Jamie? Why did Elsy leave

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2010, 07:38:52 PM »

MockingbirdSings says:
Blink – You said:
B

B

enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 2:27 am
WOODBURN, OR 97071
County Marion
Fax xxxxxxxx
License Number xxxxxxx
License Status Active

enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 7:19 am
@Mockingbird
I checked WA State UCC filings. Found four records for Rudolfo and Rudolfo D Sanchez, in all of WA, but they were from Vancouver, WA. They seem to all have something to do with Rudolfo Sanchez of Muchas Gracias Restaurants. I was on the restaurant website awhile ago and dismissed that Rudy Sanchez as being this Rudy Sanchez. That is not what Blink means when she says she knows exactly who is on those liens, is it?

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2010, 07:39:46 PM »

Midwest Mom says:
September 13, 2010 at 8:52 am
puzzled says:
According to Blink …
Perhaps this is why there is a a felony warrant for the mother, in an effort to pick her up and verify the identites of the children vs adult males.
Wow, very good point, I know of people who have used their kids identities for credit because theirs was messed up..how do people even come up with these things? If they would only use their creativity for something positive.. sheeesh.
Elsy the daughter of Maria and Ubaldo

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2010, 07:40:39 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-8/#comments

puzzled says:
September 13, 2010 at 1:35 pm
enumclawrose says:
The missing children connected to the Pacific Hwy address, and my guess is that Elsy is not Ubaldo’s wife, Maria is, if you look at how the registration reads. (Example Maria & Ubaldo Sanchez, wife and husband OR Maria Sanchez and Ubaldo Sanchez, sister & brother, mother and son).
~~~~~
What a great job in drilling down to this level of info. This is the story we should be focused on

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2010, 07:42:00 PM »

speculation, but it has information also
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-8/#comments
puzzled says:
September 13, 2010 at 1:58 pm
17.enumclawrose says:
September 12, 2010 at 8:24 pm
What was really interesting to me was the post about Ubaldo’s USDOT carrier status. This is a number enacted since NAFTA went into effect for all interstate common carriers. What this means is that Ubaldo’s semi-truck is legal to cross international borders.
~~~~~~
Let’s advance this RS & Associates line of thinking to include transporting across borders … could be Kryon was shipped off to Mexico (I did not even entertain the idea before).
Could be RS & Associates are the organized crime that multiple agencies are watching. This scenario has the motive and means to not just disappear a child but vanish completly off the radar screen.
Blinks assesment that TH was who let the vampires in fits so perfectly now. OMG … I’m not longer puzzled … just anxious to have this come to a conclusion.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2010, 07:44:32 PM »

whose kids anyway?[/b]
enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 2:29 pm
Thanks for sticking with this Puzzled and Evie. I can’t get my focus off of this. Evie, thanks for the info on the U Visa, never knew that, so interesting how government works.
I have tried to look up birth announcements in the local papers for Woodburn area focusing in on Ubaldo Sanchez DOB 08/24/08. Trying to see who his father is.
DOES ANYONE KNOW, IF SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN THE WOODBURN AREA HAS A BABY, WHAT NEWSPAPERS WOULD OFFICIAL BIRTH ANNOUCEMENTS APPEAR?
BYW, SM are talking about this, too. They go back and forth about whether these people may be related to this case. One of their posters said this about the Ubaldo property on S Pacific Hwy.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8465.960
I live a few miles from there and have to drive by there to go grocery shopping. I’ll tell ya,before I even knew he lived there I told hubby that the house gave me the creeps. They have locked that place down with security gates now.

hehe btw, i would have copied this from another news site if they had it, hope you dont think im stealing hehe. great job you guys

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.