March 28, 2024, 11:30:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rudy Sanchez alleged murder for hire  (Read 107730 times)
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2010, 07:18:00 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

Rich M says:
September 17, 2010 at 11:00 am
Re: Clean factor website-if you right click on the image of Jaime you can see the picture is titled Jaime ESTRADA (no E at the end.) Do they think we took stupid pills?
We should “check you out on the Oregon Executives Association website”? Oh goodie, there you are listed AGAIN as Jaime ESTRADA (no E).
Funny though when I look online for Clean Factor, I cant seem to find a yellow page listing. Can someone who lives in the area see if they are even listed there? A call to the phone number on the clean factor website yields no answer. Automated voicemail.(Sure, its early and I have my phone number blocked but hey….oops…dialed a wrong number sorry.)And you would THINK a fax number would get you to a fax machine but in this case it does not.
Reverse number lookup yeilds nothing.
Of course, it has only been in business less than a month (or at least registered as a biz for less than a month.) It was a registered biz name in 08/09. The phone number listed was the same. And yet, no YP add?
Listed as “friend” (supporter) of the French School. http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:8Dk9HD9BTuwJ:www.portlandfrenchschool.org/Documents/08%2520-%252009/PJ_09.pdf+503-313-9308&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShyWzAeZlmQcq0NK30qxGJXvl2cpYVmGRFOuCITmuOo-wgxgq0450paEXawqxDhyYgQiLf2xTvw-e40xJDhOdMeeKgpEpLk1UzpeFj42ytb4opxiOLo0UB6BJ4tKYu6m1uCHSBa&sig=AHIEtbTMsxVtHp6wtXHoAYWJmUSoEYPaQg

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2010, 07:18:37 PM »

puzzled says:
September 17, 2010 at 11:20 am
30.puzzled says:
September 15, 2010 at 2:48 pm
The LS Associates, if involved in criminal activity, are going to be scattering like rats from a sinking ship.
We may never know about it unless the roll-up is made public. LE is on the case.
~~~~
Blinksters are doing a great job of catching these recent lock-ups. Are they related to our ls associates or at least in the organiation???

Kimberly says:
September 17, 2010 at 11:30 am
http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/pkg_oos_process.prc_list?pv_vpath=LIVIEW&s_state=ORUS
JAIME ESTRADA
JAIME ESTRADA TRUCKING 330 E CHERRY AVE #D
HERMISTON , OR 97838 New Entrant Revoked – Refusal of Audit/No Contact 12-22-2009
JEN says:
September 17, 2010 at 11:32 am
With the level of interest in this case, I am surprised that Kyron’s picture and info have not been posted to INTERPOL’s searchable Missing Persons database.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2010, 07:19:38 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

puzzled says:
September 17, 2010 at 2:00 pm
14.Kimberly says:
September 17, 2010 at 11:23 am
I’m trying to figure out how RS and associates can have such a high standing in our community?
~~~
my thoughts .. could be the obvious associates are indeed legal and legitimate business people. RS as well. It’s the not so obvious associates (like the ones in lock up) who make up the criminal enterprise and are the vampires. Could be RS was granted immunity to name names and stay out of cutody. RS could be no more than a sexting/MFH partner with TH, but his associates took it (whatever “it” is) further. just saying out loud

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2010, 07:20:33 PM »

enumclawrose says:
September 17, 2010 at 5:03 pm
I, too have been looking into the names we have been dealing with and have been too busy with work to compile everything presentable yet. I decided to go to square one with the relationships. I have tried to read the past two days posts thoroughly, so forgive me if I am restating information or am behind the curve.
RUDY
If I start with R L Landscape Maintenance, which we have been told is the Rudy we are interested in, he has this license since 01-08-2008 and is listed as Rodolfo Sanchez, P O Box 347, Canby OR 97013 and 7169 SE Renada St., Milwaukie, OR 97267. The Canby address goes back to Rudy Sanchez Landscape Maintenance 10-31-05 thru 11-01-07 with a physical address of 9850 SE Amherst Apt. 50, Clackamas, OR 97015.
JAIME
Jaime is tied to Rudy through the P O Box in Canby and the Renada St address. Estrada’s, 08-06-03 lists Jaime S Estrada, P O Box 347, Canby, OR 97013 and 19839 S Hwy 213 #1040, Oregon City, OR 97045. Clean Factor, 08-23-10, P O Box 2112, Oregon City, OR 97045 and 7169 SE Renada St., Milwaukie, OR 97267
Above information was on the Oregon Sec. of State Corp. Division.
Peoplefinders shows Rodolfo S Sanchez, aka Rodolfo Estrada, at 7169 SE Renada St., age 36, with possible relatives/associates of Jaime S Estrada and Ubaldo R Sanchez.
To me this proves that Rudy and Jaime, lived at the same address, shared the same P O Box as well as use the last name Estrada.
Can we definitively add to this connection
enumclawrose says:
September 17, 2010 at 5:07 pm
My last post, should read R S Landscape Maintenance. Sorry

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2010, 07:21:34 PM »

Annals says:
September 17, 2010 at 5:44 pm
Re:enumclawrose says:
September 17, 2010 at 5:03 pm
Can we definitively add to this connection?
——————————————–
Enumclawrose, I don’t know how definitive you’d like to be, but here goes; Rudy is married and has at least one child, a boy who was 7 years old at the time he was mentioned at the end of July 2010.
That’s as per Blink’s article this comment section is attached to. Also as per a commenter (Goodnessme) in the linked article.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/99594834.html

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2010, 09:12:54 PM »

38.enumclawrose says:
September 17, 2010 at 6:59 pm
30.Annals says:
September 17, 2010 at 5:44 pm

Thanks Annals. Interesting, I read all of the replies, too. I wish we had a name for the wife. It was stated that Rudy has a seven year old son as a form of understanding and compassion for the Horman/Young familes. My first impulse, Elsy can’t be his wife, because the offspring don’t match, then I thought, was the writer (wife) relating about two seven year olds and they have more kids? Probably not, why wouldn’t Elsy take the seven year old, too? Elsy must not be Rudy’s wife. That article came out 07/29.

31.beejay says:
September 17, 2010 at 5:46 pm
Rudy Sachez is linked to Jaime Estrada and Ubaldo R Sanchez. Just seems like some one in Rudy’s family is related to these children.

FWIW

39.puzzled says:
September 17, 2010 at 7:01 pm
check this out …

33.Rich M says:
September 15, 2010 at 3:06 pm

@Puzzled and others: the link that I found, so far, between Elsy Mejia and the Sanchez group is that she is listed in the white pages as living with Ubaldo.

745 NE 162nd Ave
Portland, OR 97230-5749
Household: Mejia Elsie,

Ubaldo is listed at the Highway 99 address for the business(es) along with Maria G Sanchez. Unfortunately it gets confusing when additional names are thrown into the mix such as Ubaldo going as Fernandez or Fernand, or using B as a middle initial and I think there is an R middle initial with one of them as well. I have not figured out who is who yet.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2010, 03:01:46 AM »

what? So is he related to the missing woman? Sorry but these past few pages confused me.

So is Rudy Sanchez contracted with the school to do the garden work? wasn't it said he worked at the school?  Here in california a contractor must have a criminal backround check and fingerprinting clearance. He also has to be a citizen of this country.

Here is the Oregon state education code for backround checks. I think they would have done this. It would have shown if he was not a citizen. Can a district contract with a person who was in the country illegally? I don't think they are allowed to.

326.607 Authority of school districts and schools to obtain criminal records check of volunteers and applicants for employment; fee. (1) Upon request from a school district, a private school or a public charter school or a school district, private school or public charter school contractor and with consent from the individual, the Department of Education may conduct an Oregon criminal records check using the Law Enforcement Data System for screening an individual who is a volunteer for the school district, private school or public charter school and who has direct, unsupervised contact with school children, or for screening applicants for employment.

(2) The department may charge the requesting school district, private school, public charter school or school district, private school or public charter school contractor a fee not to exceed $5 for each request under subsection (1) of this section. [1995 c.446 §3; 1997 c.536 §2; 1999 c.200 §26; 2005 c.730 §14]

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2010, 03:18:59 PM »

not sure, am mostly just following this.  questions i have are is rs using several names or variations of his name to get resident status, is he using his social security number or friends relatives. that i think is what blink is narrowing down on. also is he connected to people that are already in the criminal sector that may have been involved with him as "associates". the interesting thing, i think is that this may not even tie into Kyron's disapearance, (but i think it does) but may be a whole nother area investigated by le. especially his ties to anselemo sanchez. depending on the tie there, i would hope landscapers at public schools could be eliminated by their association, (especially if anselemo lived with rudy) with known high level sex offenders. i have more posts that are from blinks investigation.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2010, 03:22:11 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-15/#comments
puzzled says:
check this out …
33.Rich M says:
@Puzzled and others: the link that I found, so far, between Elsy Mejia and the Sanchez group is that she is listed in the white pages as living with Ubaldo.
745 NE 162nd Ave
Portland, OR 97230-5749
Household: Mejia Elsie,
Ubaldo is listed at the Highway 99 address for the business(es) along with Maria G Sanchez. Unfortunately it gets confusing when additional names are thrown into the mix such as Ubaldo going as Fernandez or Fernand, or using B as a middle initial and I think there is an R middle initial with one of them as well. I have not figured out who is who yet.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2010, 03:25:26 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-15/#comments
Word Girl says:
September 17, 2010 at 7:13 pm
Rich M. thanks for the link to the French school ‘friend,’ Jaime Estrada. I missed that one.
He is ‘considered’ in business by OEA in May, 2008, where he is cited as being in charge of tickets and has donated a ticket (which was won by a woman, possibly in a drawing.)
He may have registered the business name previously?
http://www.oregonexecutives.com/documents/051108.pdf
As for a Yellow Pages ad, I know many business who don’t use them anymore

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2010, 03:26:47 PM »

enumclawrose says:
September 17, 2010 at 8:06 pm
39.puzzled says:
check this out …
33.Rich M says:
I did a zillow search on the 162nd Avenue building and it has ten bathrooms and lots of parking. It’s probably an apartment complex of some kind. I will go back through posts and check “facebook Elsy” due to the spelling ELSY and ELSIE.
The Ubaldo’s are small enough in number to try to figure out but still confuse me, too. The Ubaldo “R” is the one that is linked by people finders to Rudy. I have been trying to use ages to help, too.
UBALDO’s
Ubaldo Sanchez, 745 NE 162nd, Portland, OR
This matches the Elsie that Rich M found.
1) Ubaldo Sanchez (34) linked to Gomez Ubaldo Sanches (39)
2) Ubaldo F Sanches (38)
3) Ubaldo Sanches Saenz (46) Clackamas linked to Joaquin Jaime (47) Tomala(47)
The Joaquin Jaime Sanchez does link to a Jaime through Sanchez Painting Co., just not sure if it’s the same Jaime.
4) Ubaldo Sanchez (49) Woodburn which I think is the Sanchez Nursery Sales Ubaldo who we have linked to Maria G Sanchez through the corporate registration.
Dilemma
1) Rudy is linked to Ubaldo R and none of these Ubaldo’s use “R”.
So which Ubaldo knows Rudy?
2) We know where Elsy lived with Ubaldo.
So which Ubaldo was married to Elsy?
Point to Consider:
1) These Ubaldo’s 34&38 years could be the same and Ublado’s 46&49 depending on the accuracy of when and how the information is gathered on Peoplefinders. (Realistically, they must not go in and update everyone’s age on their birthdays).
2) These Ubaldo’s don’t have a big enough age difference to be father and son (15 years max spread), however, they could still be related as cousins or uncle/nephew.
enumclawrose says:
September 17, 2010 at 8:13 pm
Gosh, I am a sloppy speller. All Sanches names in my last post should be SancheZ. Sorry AGAIN.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2010, 03:28:06 PM »

MockingbirdSings says:
September 17, 2010 at 9:02 pm
Jaime Estrada paid to have a company set up his carpet cleaning website – the name is on the site. He may not know how to make corrections, or have paid much attention it yet. The pictures and the initial text would have all been set up by the company – including the spelling errors.
The Oregon Executives Assoc. that Jaime belongs to sounds like a big deal and says it’s exclusive with only one member chosen for each line of work. I believe they have fewer than 60 members total. They also have some well known names and have been around for decades. However, they seem to function like mentors for each other and to help promote each other’s businesses. Nothing wrong with that. They probably give each other discounts too.
My guess is that the executives group tries to maintain some diversity, Jaime may know someone in the group already, there wasn’t a lot of competition among carpet cleaning businesses to join, and Jaime didn’t have comparable organizations within his own industry to join at this time. He seems to be doing his best to establish a business that appears professional and competent. Just his vehicle made a big impression on me!

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2010, 03:28:48 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments
evie says:
September 17, 2010 at 9:30 pm
Dear Blink, about this current article… “Sanchez testified before the grand jury on August 4.” Did Rudy testify to the GJ on the 4th or on the following week on the 12th or both? And, does it matter?
4th.
B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments
enumclawrose says:
September 17, 2010 at 10:07 pm
“What is known, is that Anselmo Sanchez a/k/a Freddy Atristad Sanchez has been in Federal Custody since March 4, 2010.” – snip from BOC Case Review and Birthday Wishes to the Frog Price.
DUH!!
I did a Peoplefinders, just the freebie on Freddy Sanchez which shows 147 NW Cornelius Pass Rd., OR address. Only one hit on Peoplefinders.
Went to Intellis, another freebie, and got three Freddy Sanchez hit, they are:
FREDDY/ANSELMO -
1) Freddy M – (37) Beaverton, Hillsboro and Seattle
linked to: (all names end in Sanchez)
Ben H. (35), Ricardo H., Edgar (59), Abraham M. (32), Evaristo Rojas, Ruth, Julia, Carro E. (49) Abel Matias (29)
2) Freddy A. – Salem
linked to: (all names end in Sanchez)
Gabriel G. (36), Ayala F. (38), Alejandero (48) Martha (23)
3) Freddy
Fredy M Sanchez (37)
On a side note, does anyone who pays for a people search service willing to recommend it? I would pay for one, but am afraid of being taken advantage of, or having my computer compromised. – TY
Don’t waste your money.
B

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2010, 03:29:41 PM »

enumclawrose says:
September 17, 2010 at 10:51 pm
Blink, TY, I wondered…
Anselmo aka Freddy is 28 on the arrest document posted on this site, so I did a quick business search on Gabriel, Ayala, Alejandero and Martha. Only Gabriel came up. (side note, 2005 was a big start up year for Sanchez/Estrada)
Sanchez Transport of 15184 Woodburn Monitor Rd Apt#2,Woodburn has a Gabriel H Sanchez. (wrong initial)
Perhaps the “wrong middle initial” Gabriel drives truck with the “wrong middle initial” Ubaldo. Need to go back and look at the truck company link someone had on the last thread for Ubaldo.
There is also a Gabriel Sanchez (no middle initial) listed for Dorado Design and Const., Inc. registered to C T Corporation System 388 State St., Ste 420, Salem OR 97031, these people have CA addresses.
1) Freddy M (37) – Beaverton, Hillsboro, Seattle is too old, but the Corneilus Pass Rd address could be this guy.
2) Freddy A – Salem, makes the most sense because of the middle? name Aristad that Blink gave us. The Salem link could be from the address on the Dorado Company, but this Freddy might really live in Sierra Madre CA.
3) Freddy – nothing known but he is linked to Fredy M (37) sounds like Freddy #1

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2010, 03:30:38 PM »

Ode says:
September 17, 2010 at 10:54 pm
2.enumclawrose says:
September 17, 2010 at 10:07 pm
“What is known, is that Anselmo Sanchez a/k/a Freddy Atristad Sanchez has been in Federal Custody since March 4, 2010.” – snip from BOC Case Review and Birthday Wishes to the Frog Price.
DUH!!
I did a Peoplefinders, just the freebie on Freddy Sanchez which shows 147 NW Cornelius Pass Rd., OR address. Only one hit on Peoplefinders
Does anyone find the above address interesting? I am not from Oregon but I think the Fred Meyers store is fairly close to this address. Cornelius Pass Rd. was on the poster wanting information about seeing the white truck on June 4th.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2010, 03:31:31 PM »

puzzled says:
September 17, 2010 at 11:02 pm
@enumclawrose … just following rich’s post below
33.Rich M says:
~~~~
If Ubaldo (R for Rodolfo ??)S is 40 and Elsy Mejia-Sanchez is 30 .. could be father daughter combo, athough Mejia would be Elsy’s mother’s name (I think). More likely, she has taken a man’s (Rudy or Jaime) Sanchez name as a family name for her children. If Elsy is not related to Ubaldo (in some way) I have no explanation as to why she lives at his address

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2010, 03:32:17 PM »

puzzled says:
September 17, 2010 at 11:06 pm
unless Elsy’s children belong to Anselmo Sanchez-Sanchez and he is related to Ubaldo, who is providing for Elsy and children.
Still haven’t a clue how AS fits into any of this.

enumclawrose says:
September 17, 2010 at 11:06 pm
RE: Ode 09-17-10 @ 7:20 pm
Good point about more than one wife and, or mother of children. Annals had a link I checked out on KATU that Blink implied, if I understood correctly, the poster was Rudy’s wife. Maybe she was wife and mother of the seven year old and Elsy is girlfriend and mother of the five and two year old.
BTW I went to look at Facebook Elsy and her picture that we were all comparing to the missing poster a couple of days ago has been replaced. Elsy is dancing with a man and it’s hard to see what she looks like. Maybe just an innocent Elsy with the wrong name. Wouldn’t seem like a woman on the run with kids would be updating FB.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2010, 03:32:54 PM »

Whaazupwitchu says:
September 17, 2010 at 11:09 pm
@ Kimberly – looks like there were at one time several Hispanic truck businesses in Hermiston area – they must have all known each other, it is a big agricultural region with famous watermelons. This is also a town near the junction of two interstates, though one only seems to go North and not south. Some of these people open and close businesses like pop cans. Why so many businesses, what to do with the $$$ maybe? (Laveria?)
Where DID TH get her money, still thinking she had a “side business” from the straight life, probably a bit of selling stuff, just a guess.
Kyron knew someone and did not have a lot of reason to be afraid of anyone (except maybe TH) so he willingly went in the truck with someone he knew, perhaps associates of RS, maybe Freddy Anselmo, maybe there were two guys and he was quickly drugged and taken – to the Eastern side of river?
We know Ulbaldo, Jaime and RS are related at least as far as knowing each other, probably brothers and/or cousins? Maybe LE is wanting them apprehended more than the Padre.
The southern Oregon connection (not TH I guess, unless they are keeping an eye on her) is quite likely due to the drugs coming up from Cali and Mexico and/or being grown in the warm areas of Southern Oregon which has a lot of very isolated forest.
@Cassie, if you live in Oregon and I think you mean you do, I think there are other Sanchezes in the State Prison system, thinking one might have been named Jesus or it might have been in the Wash. Co. jail if you want to see you old workers.
How long will TH have to stay in that house, did they say it would take years to solve this? Oh my, that is a long time

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2010, 03:34:03 PM »

enumclawrose says:
September 18, 2010 at 12:48 am
RE: Justthinking 09-17-10 @ 8:46 am
Your question regarding RS & Associates link to Oaxaca. Maybe.
First apologize that if I try to post a link, I lose my comment.
Go to website mission-oaxaca.org/partners/html
Scroll down to BPN (Business Professional Network) and link to bpn.org
Their CEO is John H Warton, P O Box 1842, Lake Oswego on the website and John H Warton,784 6th St., P O Box 230399, Lake Osewego on the Oregon Sec. of State website. There is also a Switzerland contact and address.
Now go to oregonexecutives.com/members.html
Click on About OEA, then Board of Directors and you will see Board Member Jaime Estrada of Clean Factor. I cannot find this organization on the Oregon Sec. of State website search. Their history has many prestigious institutions and companies listed and they say they were started in 1926.
All of that said, the basic mission of both of these organizations is the same, to mentor and edify small businesses. Are they connected? I don’t know, but I would sure like to registration information on OEA. This, of course implies nothing about either of these groups, only to say that there could be a link.
I have been looking at this for awhile, but since you asked, I thought I would share what I have.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2010, 03:34:58 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-16/#comment-1623541

MockingbirdSings says:
September 18, 2010 at 12:50 am
OK – are we using SM to mean stepmom AND Scared Monkeys?
And – for those of you thinking of me driving around (thank you) – I was on the way to a Wendy’s tonight and passed the road that connects to Renada Street. At the intersection in the turn lane (going the opposite way from me) was a white pickup that looked very familiar with a blue tarp over some stuff in the back (it has been raining) and in the rear view mirror, I could see a Washington license plate. Same place I saw the Clean Factor carpet vehicle turning the time I “visited” the house.
Wanted to screech around and follow, but I had a child in the car with me and didn’t want to drive like a maniac. (chuckle)
I have wondered if Rudy’s truck had a WA license since Blink said it was registered in WA. (Someone else could be using it.) It was about 4:30 which would fit with the end of a work day for a landscaper (on a day that was rather damp anyway). I did not see any business name painted on the truck, but I declare the entire metro area is full of those trucks! It’s like the Twilight Zone where you wake up and every other vehicle is a white pickup.
I may give it another try – or maybe get a friend with a different car to drive me past about the same time of day. If there are a bunch of cars circling the neighborhood, it will probably be Blinksters. I would be interested in whether the pickup parked in the obvious parking spaces or behind the locked, no trespassing gate across the driveway – which you would have to be present to see at the time – or we could rent a helicopter.
I wonder sometimes if Rudy’s biggest mistake was to actually love Terri

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.