March 28, 2024, 12:41:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Theories & Speculations  (Read 43168 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« on: September 13, 2010, 05:59:01 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

If you would like to contribute any ideas, theories or speculations, be free to voice your opinions.  I go first:)
   :smt093I feel SM turned 40th years old and went off the deep end.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 06:47:45 PM »

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 -
« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2010, 04:51:58 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when i said in the prev. post, but i would...
i was thinking like a mostly rational, unegotistical, narcisstic person. i wonder how th thinks though. and though i hate postings dealing with anyones sex life, if she is exhibiting almost addicted behaviour in this area, it would make her act diff. than most people. maybe this case doesnt make much sense because we are thinking in the way most people would act in these situations. i also think she has no ability to keep her explanations to herself and that i think is evidenced by her postings as rdsqrl, explaining herself. i think this is good and possibly how this case will get solved, she will keep talking. i dont think she would have been able to stay off the phone, internet, or around people for three months.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 06:49:08 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

If you would like to contribute any ideas, theories or speculations, be free to voice your opinions.  I go first:)
that is kinda funny but may be exactly right, because of her intense desire to have the perfect body building body and the apparent desire to have so many affairs, turning 40 might have been devistating to her

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 07:27:08 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

that combined with the postpartum stress, kaine mentioned

and thanks for the thread, will have to post a link to it every now and then, if i see
a post that fits here

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 07:31:19 PM »

I have to be honest and say I believe Kyron to not be alive. I don't think he is being hidden away, especially in a Mexican orphanage as I think his white skin and blond hair would stand out like a sore thumb. I will say though I am not sure if Terri did this or she was set up because of her involvement in something or if this is is some kind of revenge. I think the swim coach that stated he didn't know Terri was Kyrons step mom and I think it had been reported that Kryon would call Terri mom so someone could have thought Kyron was her son.
So as you can tell I don't have one theory because we don't have enough information. I think it is obvious Terri is involved somehow but how I am not completely sure.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 07:56:23 PM »

thought id add this to the T&S thread

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.msg1227329#msg1227329
i have to go for awhile,but i did fig this out for TH timeline on the FMs
what we do with the info is up in the air

ok i think we have one piece of real evidence, thanks to AL,and TH/if we are to believe TH about the 9;12 receipt, in the vid at 3;30 mark AL,thinks it was between 9;30-and something till 10;am that she saw and talked to TH
so maybe TH could have went to the imbrie FM first,then to the walker FM,
by the 9;30-to something till 10 time line by AL
if TH check out was 9;12, from the imbrie FM, it seems that TH could have gotten  to the walker FM that AL saw her at, around 9;30 to something till 10 per AL
from the imbrie FM to walker FM, using US-26 E is 4.8 mi 8 mins, add 5 min
for TH to leave store walk to car, put baby in car seat, add another 5 min
to do the same thing to go into the walker FM, thats 15-18 min give or take
i still wonder what she bought at the imbrie FM, is that the one with the
star bucks
so now, that leaves us with TH still buying meds, she leaves walker FM, around
10-10;15, that leaves 1to 1 1/2 hr give or take a few min

times to
Suggested routes
NW Cornelius Pass Rd
5.2 mi 12 mins

11536 NW Skyline Blvd Portland, OR 97231 

1. Head west on NW Skyline Blvd toward NW Cornelius Pass Rd  0.3 mi
2. Take the 1st left onto NW Cornelius Pass Rd  4.8 mi
3. Turn right at NW Imbrie Dr
Destination will be on the right  0.1 mi

22075 NW Imbrie Dr Hillsboro, OR 97124

---------

Suggested routes
NW Kaiser Rd and NW Bethany Blvd
7.5 mi 18 mins

11536 NW Skyline Blvd Portland, OR 97231 

1. Head east on NW Skyline Blvd toward NW Brooks Rd  82 ft
2. Take the 1st right onto NW Brooks Rd  0.7 mi
3. Turn left at NW Kaiser Rd  3.4 mi
4. Continue onto NW Bethany Blvd  2.2 mi
5. Turn left at NW Cornell Rd  0.1 mi
6. Take the 1st right onto NW 158th Ave  0.9 mi
7. Turn right at SW Walker Rd

15995 SW Walker Rd Beaverton, OR 97006

-------------

Suggested routes
US-26 E
4.8 mi 8 mins

15995 SW Walker Rd Beaverton, OR 97006 

1. Head northwest on SW Walker Rd toward SW Outrigger  1.4 mi
2. Slight right at NW 185th Ave  0.7 mi
3. Turn left at NW Evergreen Pkwy  1.8 mi
4. Turn right at NW Cornelius Pass Rd  0.3 mi
5. Turn left at NW Imbrie Dr

22075 NW Imbrie Dr Hillsboro, OR 97124
---------------
to borders where AL was going
Suggested routes
SW Walker Rd
2.2 mi

15995 SW Walker RdBeaverton, OR 97006 

1. Head southeast on SW Walker Rd toward NW 158th Ave  2.1 mi
2. Turn right at SW Cedar Hills Blvd
Destination will be on the right  446 ft

Borders
2605 S. W. Cedar Hills Blvd.Beaverton, OR 97005

AL vid
http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 08:09:50 PM »

Blonde
Scared Monkey

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10
« Reply #960 on: September 12, 2010, 05:08:25 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: sebastian on September 12, 2010, 03:08:47 PM
Quote from: cw618 on September 12, 2010, 02:57:33 PM
im with ya tracygirl

TH time line, has bugged me since the beginning, lets say  this is the real time block, for what TH did that morning
8;45,till the FM, where AL saw her and the baby, i still think it was the first and only store TH went to, why because the LE wouldnt have asked about,the parking lots
of the stores, and if the truck had been seen, if they knew for sure she was at the 2nd FM, i think the LE have doubts , about the 2nd FM, so that gives us between
8;45 and 9;45-10am, alibied, next block of time is 9;45-10am, till the gym  at 11;20, LE didnt ask for info about the gym, so im guessing they know she was there,
so that is roughly, 1 to 1-1/2 hr, if she caused harm to kyron,resulting in death
so where could you put a person,  in that amount of time, if they are deceased
saying TH did whatever to kyron, to cause his death, i thought where could she
put a body not to be found for a long,long time, a couple of threads back,i had
suggested a U store it type place, at the time i was just thinking out the box
because of the same time block i used above, till i ran across this yesterday
im sure ive read it b4,i just didnt log all the details into the brain ya know

The couple moved to Albany and ran a storage facility for a while before buying into a Chubby's restaurant franchise with money from Horman's parents. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Hi CW,
The storage thing is interesting. I know this is sickening even posing this question, but if a body is in a completely sealed box, would it than not create an odor after a while?

Lime will

The use of lime, calcium oxide, or quick lime (it's all the same thing) has been around for centuries. It has a two fold advantage for body disposal. The first use is to help disguise the smell of decomposition, thus confusing the cadaver dogs or just for general aesthetics. The second is to speed the rate of decomposition. I hopes this helps out in a strictly educational and non-legal get my @$$ in trouble with the law kind of way.
Source(s):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_oxi

and in another post i had mentioned maybe a deep freezer in the storage facility
could have been used too

from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8465.msg1227291#msg1227291

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 08:16:52 PM »

i was thinking like a mostly rational, unegotistical, narcisstic person. i wonder how th thinks though. and though i hate postings dealing with anyones sex life, if she is exhibiting almost addicted behaviour in this area, it would make her act diff. than most people. maybe this case doesnt make much sense because we are thinking in the way most people would act in these situations. i also think she has no ability to keep her explanations to herself and that i think is evidenced by her postings as rdsqrl, explaining herself. i think this is good and possibly how this case will get solved, she will keep talking. i dont think she would have been able to stay off the phone, internet, or around people for three months.

EDIT i was thinking like a mostly rational, unegotistical, non-narcisstic person.   Lord i hope so!!

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 08:21:59 PM »

I have to be honest and say I believe Kyron to not be alive. I don't think he is being hidden away, especially in a Mexican orphanage as I think his white skin and blond hair would stand out like a sore thumb. I will say though I am not sure if Terri did this or she was set up because of her involvement in something or if this is is some kind of revenge. I think the swim coach that stated he didn't know Terri was Kyrons step mom and I think it had been reported that Kryon would call Terri mom so someone could have thought Kyron was her son.
So as you can tell I don't have one theory because we don't have enough information. I think it is obvious Terri is involved somehow but how I am not completely sure.

i think perhaps the only hope i can find that he is alive is that, as complicated as the research into this has been, it is possible that someone helped th to take him from the school, and that they did have some association through maybe a third party to jw who may have been able to send him to , not a mexican orphanage, but perhaps a canadian one, because the fop/embassy enterprises had links in canada as well. that is a far stretch i know, but the reaching seems possible because of all the twists turns/associations with almost everyone named in this case. just my opinion, and hope.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 08:30:37 PM »

just my opinion, theory, and speculation:

th planned this out.
th had an accomplice in around the truck on june 4 at skyline
the accomplice knew kyron, so kyron could have been sent back to the truck by himself and not been afraid to sit in the truck waiting for th to come out, to go to a supposed dr apt, or whatever story she may have told him. "we can stop in and take your project but then we have to leave." she makes an aliby, i left him at school. i remember she changed it a couple times, i left him wandering down the hall alone, i left him with a male chaparone, and frankly i beleive the school teacher that said th told her of a dr apt more than i beleive th.
she then left, having time to either leave kyron in the truck with accomplice, or drop him off with someone else, which is why the first of the day timeline is important to me. dd spicher is "missing" after the aliby of fm is established by th. there is time to do something with kyron. what i dont know. she returns to the house and waits for the school bus to come by. note she didnt go to the school to pick up kyron and his project, the only reason she asked for the truck that day was to pick up his project. then i beleive she was met with two or three unexpected things happening, unbeleivable press coverage and investigating, cop living at her house. this would make communicating with accomplices difficult or impossible. and i dont know what she would have done in those circumstances. just my opinion

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 08:45:42 PM »

Sackyattack, I hope you are correct and Kyron is being hidden away somewhere. Perhaps I am jadded at this point. I want to be proven wrong...

I think there are so many possibilities on what could have happened to Kyron and who took him. At this point, I am not sure.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 09:21:16 PM »

the thread does not read speculation on TH only, so im guessing it is open to
all aspects of the case
---------------------

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg51
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1057241
 United States
9/12/2010 4:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News - Quote

I really hope they are wrong.

And what's scary is how little time it has taken me to READ with comprehension and understand what probably happened to this kid. Like everyone else I am just waiting for LE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1095946

So far there is clearly 2 different people with incidences of sexual come-on's from Terri... one from the MFH LS to kill Kaine & the other from Cook to get Kiara. If there is testimony which indicates the same pattern was used to get the bat phones... I think it would STRONGLY suggest that Terri indeed had help and worked somebody over with sexual favors to have helped her take Kyron. Think about it, IF she had Cook "ready & willing" in such a short time period to take a HUGE risk for her... well then.

Remind everyone that I am a TOTAL stranger to this case, but as far as Kyron goes, I ONLY believe he is alive because of the tip I called in. I never got a call back but with the information I gave, they wouldn't need to because they could verify the rest of it without me further involved at all. I REALLY wished I could elaborate & say more but won't due to the fact that it could even remotely jeopardize something about Kyron or this case.

---------------------
then i searched the ac, UID "1057241" , i have not read all 61,Replies, to see whats up
with user, maybe when i have more time, if i can fig out, more about, his/her posts, im a little
curious as to how anything he/she reported, would have to do with kyron, as they are a
total stranger, to it,per his/her statement

61,Replies in Kyron Horman Case - Latest News
------------
Search User ID  Search Member ID  Search User Name  Search by Thread Subject  Search Messages Body 
Search User ID No.   Threads Started by Replies by     
Date Range  Month Day Year
 January February March April May June July August September October November December   
 to Month Day Year
 January February March April May June July August September October November December   

No. of Results     *Maximum 500 

Advanced Search - UID "1057241" 
  Thread Posted by Replies Views Rating Posted Updated
 Kyron Horman Case - Latest News -  BackFromTheDead 61 34,966
(16 votes) 08/24/10
10:21 PM 09/13/10
8:47 PM

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 09:35:28 PM »

just my opinion, theory, and speculation:

th planned this out.
th had an accomplice in around the truck on june 4 at skyline
the accomplice knew kyron, so kyron could have been sent back to the truck by himself and not been afraid to sit in the truck waiting for th to come out, to go to a supposed dr apt, or whatever story she may have told him. "we can stop in and take your project but then we have to leave." she makes an aliby, i left him at school. i remember she changed it a couple times, i left him wandering down the hall alone, i left him with a male chaparone, and frankly i beleive the school teacher that said th told her of a dr apt more than i beleive th.
she then left, having time to either leave kyron in the truck with accomplice, or drop him off with someone else, which is why the first of the day timeline is important to me. dd spicher is "missing" after the aliby of fm is established by th. there is time to do something with kyron. what i dont know. she returns to the house and waits for the school bus to come by. note she didnt go to the school to pick up kyron and his project, the only reason she asked for the truck that day was to pick up his project. then i beleive she was met with two or three unexpected things happening, unbeleivable press coverage and investigating, cop living at her house. this would make communicating with accomplices difficult or impossible. and i dont know what she would have done in those circumstances. just my opinion

addition: i think this theory would involve several people and as this abduction has kind of spiraled out that the original conspiritors are afraid they will be convicted of a greater crime than they first anticipated. i think they are unaware that the first one to confess gets the best deal

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 10:02:27 PM »

addition: i think this theory would involve several people and as this abduction has kind of spiraled out that the original conspiritors are afraid they will be convicted of a greater crime than they first anticipated. i think they are unaware that the first one to confess gets the best deal

if this was the case/or what happened, i hope this reaches their ears

i think they are unaware that the first one to confess gets the best deal

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010, 05:45:39 AM »

Addicted behavior, good point. Her addictions seem to run second to her mothering skills. Who would be playing games on the computer and go to the gym, when a person is missing from your house?  No one I know.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 05:59:01 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

that combined with the postpartum stress, kaine mentioned

and thanks for the thread, will have to post a link to it every now and then, if i see
a post that fits here

cw318.

I enjoy your posts.

PPD surely played a big part in her life.  She also wanted her freedom and just like Casey she needed to find a "back door" to
that freedom, that she missed so much.  SM found a way to get rid of number one son, changed the poor kid's name,
and sent him to another school, which I find so whack-a-do.

The son has three dads three last names. SM is a whack-a -doodle and a mean-spirited and very greedy person. IMO

I was looking for opinions on the internet for KH case.  I thought I would start a thread, I was interested in the
opinions from the Monkeys.  I am naturally curious and hope others will help keep my mind open. 

Thank-you, Klaas, for giving us the freedom to begin to new threads. an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 12:55:36 PM »

Tracygirl,

You are right, we don't have enough information.

It seems like there is so much out there, we know almost nothing about that day.  There  is nothing that has been confirmed except the white truck. There may have been more than one white truck and more than one person.

The Grand Jury will need to tell us more if they indict someone. That could be a week, a month or a year. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 10:41:33 PM »

I add my post within Kyron's cage - here

Terri - her life as it is broken down by the years
Instead of me chopping and messing with the article
I provide the link of the entire article
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Points pulled out:

1988 -Terri's Sr Year High School, 18 yrs old.  Terri meets Ecker and dates him. They remain friends.
   She and he must have been very close friends. That they stayed in a long term relationship.
Ecker recalls her 21st Birthday party and that he was asked to stand up at her wedding ( Groomsman) November 1991.

November 1991 - Terri marries Ron Tarver Jr.
The couple move to Albany and ran a Storage Facility Business.
After at what year? Terri and Ron Tarver along with Terri's parents invest in a restaurant franchise " Chubby's"
1994 Terri and Ron along with Terri's Parents sue the franchise and are offered a 250k settlement.
January 1994 James is born.

November 1995 Terri and Ron Tarver Divorce.
directly after divorce - Terri and Richard Ecker start dating again

August 1996 Terri and Richard Ecker get married.
March 1998   Terri is in a car accident hit by a Drunk Driver suffering health ailments
August 1998 - Richard Ecker adopts James

After adopting James, the elder Eckers express their concern for their son. That he was pushed into adopting James. Soon after within the article they express that Terri felt they could reach into the bank account ??? of Jame's inheritance??
Was the money from the Car accident? Or Chubbys ?? or ??

January 2002 Terri and Richard are Divorced.
Spring of 2002 Terri finds her interest " Working out at the Gym"
June 2002 Terri meets Kaine Horman at restaurant and begins dating him.
September 2002 Kyron Horman is Born
December 2002 Terri and Kaine move in with each other.
Court records early 2003  Kaine and Desiree's divorce is finalized.
2003 Terri earns a Master's of Art Education from Pacific University
2004 Desiree goes to live in Canada for Medical treatment
2005 Terri starts training " Body Building"
July 2005 Terri is arrested for Drunk Driving with James in the car
2006 Kaine sells Aloha House that was his house with Kyron, that he shared with Terri/James
Jan 2007 Kaine purchases house in Portland
3 months later 2007 Kaine and Terri get married in Hawaii
November 2008 Kiara is born

Sometime 2009 speculated Terri hires a Landscaper - to place a hit on Kaine

2010 James is sent away to live with maternal Grandparents  - then to live with Tarver and his wife/siblings.

2010 Terri is still unemployed, not able to find a teaching position and is a stay at home Mom of Kyron & Kiara
2010 Terri finds herself complaining of loneliness, lack of money and that she is spending many hours online playing games, shopping online, feeling inadequate with her looks, her body etc... to all and any that will reply to her on facebook.

June 4th, 2010 is not a normal day, it starts out with possibly an argument with Kaine/Terri carrying itself over from the night before. Kaine scoots off to the office, Terri takes Kyron to School. It is Kyron's Science Fair. It's his Day and yet none of his parents stay for Kyron. Terri drops him off, Kaine never goes, Desiree is 4 hours away.
Could it be that all the adults were in such a " triangle" that they chose not to meet up at Kyron's school .. for his BIG DAY .. because neither one of them wanted to run into each other.. to attempt to exchange false fake pleasantries.
--
The pattern of Terri though is why I broke this down. Every year noted its " Drama" its Fight or Flight in Terri's Life. Its I either gotta get out or Find a New Person to Carry Me.
Because for some reason she feels - she is not GOOD Enough to stand on her own two feet.
She has amazing credentials. However never utilizing them. Or when she did she offered up such a personality conflict she was not wanted. Even as a Substitute Teacher.
She has never left herself with a time to heal. She has never had a time in her adult life to figure out what she WANTS and Needs as an individual.  She has jumped from Man to Man - since she was 18 years old. My guess her brain stopped and is still living in theory as if she still in High School. Even then she didn't have control. Her Father Larry always pushing her to be the best of the best ..  She doesn't have the skills to handle " her own self " because she doesn't know who she is. Trials and Errors she has a mountain of. Her successes being James Mother .. He is more mature than she is. Kiara is was a new anchor for her ..and I have said this before. I bet she is relieved that Kaine has custody of Her.
Kyron was the " one who mattered least, yet could cause the most damage and pain to Kaines world" .. because He made Promises to Terri. ( Her brain) He said it would be different.
Do you see how sick Terri could possibly be? That she is that tired from running from Life.
She found out that Kaine did have an affair or not ?- but he simply didn't provide her with what her expectations were? How to you build a foundation on a relationship that started with a Married Man, with a 8 month Pregnant wife .. that is surrounded by pain. A powder keg of emotions. I am sure that Kaine fed her the biggest bunch of Woes .. and etcs. BUT in Terri's mind " He Picked Me" .... awe. puke. How would anyone find this a easy ride without complications .......??? I think it drew Terri in more ( Kaine's perplexities) yet would scare any other normal woman away. A healthy Mind would say to Kaine.. once you are divorced and your settled give me a call. Maybe we can have coffee.
Kyron became a target I think, because he was easy pray and Terri could manipulate him, the Day of June 4... I still think she had help. She I believe has a treasure trove of " friends" within her years that are not the greatest ..but served her for the times she felt alone.
 Kyron

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 02:49:50 AM »

Addicted behavior, good point. Her addictions seem to run second to her mothering skills. Who would be playing games on the computer and go to the gym, when a person is missing from your house?  No one I know.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96220474.html
Story Published: Jun 12, 2010 at 3:25 PM PDT
Shults said he and his "FBI colleagues," once they determined this search "could take some time," needed the family to "keep some of the normal activities in their life" to help combat stress. Shults contends that when "the family" was told to resume their life they broke down, telling deputies that "You don't understand, our normal activities are with Kyron. Everything we do now will not be normal."

The family liaison also implied the family was told to stay "off the blogs that throw things in wrong directions." This information could be in response to a Facebook comment made by Kyron's step-mom on the first Saturday of the search. In that comment she said: "Please don’t listen to the news. It is inaccurate. We will give details as soon as we can

i only ever heard her side, they told me to stay doing normal stuff, just stumbled on this^

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2010, 09:40:59 AM »

Hello Monkey's,

I am posting the comment here because I have no confirmation if true.  The comments I found insightful on OL.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/new_strategy_in_kyron_horman_c.html#comments

EagleforFreedom
September 16, 2010 at 12:08AM
Follow

Also, there is a protection detail that is watching TH everyday down the street because of the death threats and very concerned neighbors. [snip...]

Inappropriate? Alert us.Reply Post new

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.