April 23, 2024, 08:34:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #583 2/15 - 2/17/2007  (Read 108438 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2007, 06:46:50 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Sun that is terrible... we need a thread most definately to keep up with you and what happens...

I will be praying for a good out come without any harm...

Hi Mrs Red.
Yes Sunfreak, we need a separate thread and then if you need help with anything we can give this fruitcake of a woman the Monkey Treatment.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2007, 06:46:59 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

The door was unlocked

OF are we still in the party mood? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2007, 06:50:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This conversation posted at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:35 pm  

apodixis wrote:
Does anyone have a translation of the court decision, other than the one from the link to SM ?

I would guess so, it almost seems as if ppl are hesitative to post the full.

My response to the above:  Gee, I wonder why MF and Glenda aren't posting/translating the full court decision?  Rolling Eyes

I always thought Glenda (JR) did not know Crap about Pap...
But I'v been wrong before  Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2007, 06:51:25 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

The door was unlocked

Not tonight... have you been back to the party room? Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2007, 06:51:52 PM »

apodixis wrote:
Does anyone have a translation of the court decision, other than the one from the link to SM ?

My response to the above:  Gee, I wonder why MF and Glenda aren't posting/translating the full court decision?  Rolling Eyes

Actually, Glenda doesn't.  My point is that they don't want to post it because the judge refers to Paulus picking up Joran and Natalee.

FYI - I suspect the official court document is in Dutch as all legal documents in Aruba are.  It would not be in Pap.  According to Glenda she cannot speak Dutch either.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 06:54:01 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
O/T - Da judge is in the court

I have been invited to appear on Judge Judy and Judge Joe Brown.  I recently filed a case in Magistrates court for $14,000.00 against a woman who won't return one of my Yorkies.  When I was hospitalized I had my dogs boarded at the vet.  A lady I don't know, never met, who is an ex-employee and friend of the vet, paid my vet bill and the kennel released my dogs to her.  I never gave her permission. Hell, I didn't even know the lady. She held my dogs ransom and demanded a dog.  I repaid the vet bill, but she would not sign a receipt, nor would she take a check or money order.  She refused to meet with me, my sister or BIL.  I have asked her numerous times to return my dog as she is part of my breeding program. The vet has asked her to return my dog, and the coporate office has asked her to return my dog.  She refuses and said she would only turn over the dog if the Judge ruled in my favor.  I whelped that dog, have had her since she drew her first breath.  I have Registration papers in her, and own her mother & father.  The lady is insane.  Every lawyer I have spoken to has said she would lose the case.
On top of that, my dogs came home (except for the one she would not return) flea infested and with flea nests.  She cut their whiskers off, cut their topknots off, cut the hair around their eyes, and chopped and lopped their full-length coats.  She fed them Little Caesars crap food which is full of fat.  My dogs could have gotten pancreatitis from that food.  She never bathed them or groomed them, and when I got them home and bathed them the water turned black.  They stunk like feces and urine.  She let 2 of my dogs mate, and would not tell me when they mated.  Then I found out she has a large intact male that could have gotten her.  If the big dog did, my dog could have died giving birth.  On top of that, she may have damaged my prized stud who comes from a line of over 120 Champions on both sides of his parents.  I don't know if he will ever be able to reproduce again.   In addition, she lives in a tiny house has 5 nig dogs and 9 cats of her own.  Plus nine of my dogs.  

Very interesting case.  She's nuts.  She threatened to take out a restraining order on me when I went to her house with the Sheriff to ask her to give my baby back. She's a whacko.

WOW!!!
Be sure and let us know when you are to appear! I want to watch this!

That woman IS a nutjob. Good Grief!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2007, 06:54:06 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Has it affected their temperaments at all? I mean made them nervous or wary of people.  I am so sorry for you and the dogs in particular.  What a ratbag of a woman.

Yes, it has affected their personalities.  It makes me sick what she did to my dogs.  Yes, I will probably sue the vet and the vet hospital/kennel too.
They basically washed their hands of it and told me we were both adult women and needed to work this out ourselves.  They are no longer my vet. It was totally their mistake and their responsibility.  My friend who worked at that vet was fired, even though she had nothing to do with it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2007, 06:55:02 PM »

apodixis wrote:

Glenda knows Crap but she doesn't know Pap Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2007, 06:55:49 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Good Morning Monkeys.
I see the party atmosphere has filtered over here.  The sunshine is so bright this morning....... Last time I saw Cat he was behind the piano purring loudly.   Love everyone's new avatar.  Will have to put on my shamrock outfit soon too.   Hope CBB is alright.
Very good news out of the Aruban Triangle.  Things are starting to fall into place and as I have said before Anita is in it up to her bra straps.
Now we have Paulus picking up Joran and dear Natalee at Macca's, which makes more sense than the 2K version.  Was this when she fell and hit her head - getting into Paulus' car and was that when Joran had to pick her up to carry her?  A little bit of truth is always mixed in with all the lies.

Boy, you got THAT right!  
I think things are beginning to unravel...finally!!!!

And..Good Morning to you!!! Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2007, 06:56:25 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

The door was unlocked

Not tonight... have you been back to the party room? Wink

No, I have a little hangover....haven't been back. Wink  But I was noticing your mask?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2007, 06:56:27 PM »

apodixis wrote:

Actually, Glenda doesn't.  My point is that they don't want to post it because the judge refers to Paulus picking up Joran and Natalee.

FYI - I suspect the official court document is in Dutch as all legal documents in Aruba are.  It would not be in Pap.  According to Glenda she cannot speak Dutch either.

She can't speak English either Laughing

OK I'll stop now.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2007, 06:56:45 PM »

apodixis wrote:

Lazlo/Victor has challenged them for a full translation and nailed MF
(Ruben Trappenberg in my opinion) for not mentioning the article stated Joran AND Natalee.  He shouldn't buy their opinion about the witnesses being from MB either ...IMO
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 06:56:52 PM »

Quote from: "Freebird"

Ruth McVay: (responding to questions whether Natalee made an arrangement with Joran to go to Carlos ‘n Charlies) Not with him. Absolutely not. With us. She went with all of our friends. He wasn’t with us. He didn’t go with us. He (Joran) came with his friends. He had told us that night that Sunday was not a fun night on the island and that no one goes out. So we found it ironic that he showed up.

It has always troubled me that Joran said Sunday was a dead night at C&C, then proceeded to call several buddies to join him there.   The question just came to mind:  I wonder if he was trying to get the MB girls to go somewhere else of his choosing, trying to sway them from going to C&C?  When that didn't work, he decided to join them instead at their chosen destination.   No way to know, of course, just wondering aloud...

Good point and entirely possible.  Now, reading the FP of SM I'm wondering again how involved Paulus is.

In my opinion, VERY INVOLVED.  Evil or Very Mad
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 06:57:00 PM »

SunFreak
I'm so sorry to hear this.

How did Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown get involved?

I know I"m full of qusetions
Thanks

The TV judges have people who scout cases and they found mine very interesting, so they contacted me.  I have a million questions for them and have made no decision yet.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2007, 06:58:27 PM »

SunFreak

Why in the world did the VET allow her to pay your bill?
Is the Vet part of the leagal suit?
Did you also pay the vet?

Thanks

Good POint, OF.
Id be thinking of suing the vet as well.
A good breeding program is very valualbe and takes years to build.
This is just horrible.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2007, 06:59:54 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Sun that is terrible... we need a thread most definately to keep up with you and what happens...

I will be praying for a good out come without any harm...

Yes, definitely this needs its own thread.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2007, 07:01:14 PM »

apodixis wrote:

Oh Gee. I wonder why???? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2007, 07:01:53 PM »

Klaasend "Actually, Glenda doesn't. My point is that they don't want to post it because the judge refers to Paulus picking up Joran and Natalee. "

True... but I would have guessed they would want to post it and attempt to disprove who said what.  And I did not think about it being in Dutch.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2007, 07:02:43 PM »

Quote from: "San"

apodixis wrote:

Glenda knows Crap but she doesn't know Pap Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2007, 07:06:00 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
SunFreak

Thanks

The TV judges have people who scout cases and they found mine very interesting, so they contacted me.  I have a million questions for them and have made no decision yet.

My problem would be how much time I would be allowed to state my case.  Those shows seem so short and I know they are edited but I also would want to make sure everything is heard.  I always see Judge Judy cutting people short and if she does this it would concern me that she might not hear the facts due to time constraint.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.