April 26, 2024, 02:27:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #583 2/15 - 2/17/2007  (Read 108553 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: February 19, 2007, 12:11:37 AM »

The code for a smiley face with sunglasses is:

Cool  or 8 )

I'll fix it in the MP thread now.  If you put a space after the 8 it won't happen.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: February 19, 2007, 12:37:00 AM »

Good evening monkeys.  Am reading and lurking but looks like the new thread is about to open up.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: February 19, 2007, 12:42:11 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Leslie"
Harvey Levin was on the old People's Court with Judge Wapner and is now a TV producer.  He was on Larry King the other night woth Mark Geragos.

Well I went there and here is what they is saying :
Ok Leslie, we are not the crispest fry in the bag or somethin' like that.
I am brilliant ( NOT ) for suggesting that the Mexican Govt fix their economy. And they think my first language is French. ( NOT ) .
My first language was baby talk.
Oh a Pox on their Poutine ! !
Oy vey ! ! What a place they have there.

Kat_Gram - they are despirate.  They resort to that kind of crap whenever it appears the noose may be tightening around the Sloots. You should see all the names they call me!  Wink  Laughing

I am not even hurt. Don' t like their x rated monkey pix and what they say about Red. I do have a  problem with the English language and stringing a sentence toether sometimes if I am tired. That comes from not using any English skills I had / have at work. Me speekee a combo of geekie speekee and aggie-jargon-ese.

Me speekee Aussie - and if they want I could give them a mouthful!  
I am careful to check a lot of what I write here in case I use too many slang words and no-one knows what I mean.
Pack of dingo biting bludgers...

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: February 19, 2007, 12:51:37 AM »

BRIDGEWATER COLLEGE
Bridgewater, VA

Monday, February 26, 7:30 pm - Cole Hall

Beth Holloway Twitty
Safe Travels

Beth knew after the devastating loss of her daughter, Natalee Holloway, in Aruba she had to get an important message out to young adults about their personal safety. She will be here to present her nationwide safety campaign called “Safe Travels.” This tragic story became the leading news mystery for nearly six months, and continues to make headlines today. Beth has vowed never to give up searching for her daughter, and never to quit seeking justice for her. She is a dedicated teacher committed to sharing Natalee’s story and delivering a message about personal safety to high school and college students. She established the International Safe Travels Foundation as the vehicle to achieve this, as well as to educate and inform the public about safe international travel. The foundation and the Safe Travels Student Safety Campaign are endorsed by the National Sheriffs’ Association.

http://www.bridgewater.edu/index.php?id=121
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: February 19, 2007, 12:56:08 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
BRIDGEWATER COLLEGE
Bridgewater, VA

Monday, February 26, 7:30 pm - Cole Hall

Beth Holloway Twitty
Safe Travels

Beth knew after the devastating loss of her daughter, Natalee Holloway, in Aruba she had to get an important message out to young adults about their personal safety. She will be here to present her nationwide safety campaign called “Safe Travels.” This tragic story became the leading news mystery for nearly six months, and continues to make headlines today. Beth has vowed never to give up searching for her daughter, and never to quit seeking justice for her. She is a dedicated teacher committed to sharing Natalee’s story and delivering a message about personal safety to high school and college students. She established the International Safe Travels Foundation as the vehicle to achieve this, as well as to educate and inform the public about safe international travel. The foundation and the Safe Travels Student Safety Campaign are endorsed by the National Sheriffs’ Association.

http://www.bridgewater.edu/index.php?id=121

I can only imagine how many lives may have already been saved by Beth doing what she is doing.  I am so hoping some of her goodness pays off and one day she will have the answers she needs.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: February 19, 2007, 12:56:52 AM »

Me too Jobie
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: February 19, 2007, 01:00:00 AM »

My nephew and his wife went to Aruba last month.  It was a free trip.  They have an 18 yr old daughter and left her in the states.  I warned them to be very careful and not go to C & C.  Also, to look after each other, leave no valuables anywhere, stay in the tourist section, etc.  They did say everything was VERY expensive in the shops.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: February 19, 2007, 01:01:34 AM »

Quote from: "jobie"
My nephew and his wife went to Aruba last month.  It was a free trip.  They have an 18 yr old daughter and left her in the states.  I warned them to be very careful and not go to C & C.  Also, to look after each other, leave no valuables anywhere, stay in the tourist section, etc.  They did say everything was VERY expensive in the shops.

Not what you would want to hear if you were going somewhere to relaxe, is it? Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: February 19, 2007, 01:04:39 AM »

Not what you would want to hear if you were going somewhere to relaxe, is it? Laughing

No  Wink
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: February 19, 2007, 01:05:34 AM »

Klaas - I love my St. Paddy hat.  Reminds me of the year we went to Ireland for St Paddy's day.  While in the pub we asked the bartender why no green beer.  He had no idea we would put green coloring in the beer on St. Paddy's Day.  He was aghast and said the beer was "too dear" to do that to it in Ireland.   Surprised  Surprised
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: February 19, 2007, 01:06:54 AM »

Klaas - I love my St. Paddy hat.  Reminds me of the year we went to Ireland for St Paddy's day.  While in the pub we asked the bartender why no green beer.  He had no idea we would put green coloring in the beer on St. Paddy's Day.  He was aghast and said the beer was "too dear" to do that to it in Ireland.   Surprised  Surprised

Laughing Too funny!  You're avatar is a little hard to work with, not alot of room to play with  Wink
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: February 19, 2007, 01:07:49 AM »

I am heading off to bed now.  Looks like everyone else has headed off also.  Night Klaas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: February 19, 2007, 01:08:07 AM »

Nite Jobie!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: February 19, 2007, 01:26:46 AM »

Klaas, how are you.  I bet you are ready for a thread change - where is San anyway    Laughing

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: February 19, 2007, 01:27:34 AM »

Very good news about the turnaround in the verdict regarding Paulus.  Let's hope this is the start of more good news.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: February 19, 2007, 01:28:34 AM »

Did any of the news channels cover the Paulus compensation?  I checked but did not see anything on the normal channels tonight.  All ANS yet.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: February 19, 2007, 01:28:37 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Klaas, how are you.  I bet you are ready for a thread change - where is San anyway    Laughing

I don't know where she is, it's only 1:30am there..ha ha  Wink  Think she's sleeping?  Laughing
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: February 19, 2007, 01:29:22 AM »

Klass must be off at her bath.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: February 19, 2007, 01:29:34 AM »

Did any of the news channels cover the Paulus compensation?  I checked but did not see anything on the normal channels tonight.  All ANS yet.

Nope, none of them.  I don't blame them though, Anna and Brittany are the hot items right now.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: February 19, 2007, 01:29:46 AM »

Klass must be off at her bath.....

I mean Klaas... Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.