April 25, 2024, 03:33:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Three RCMP Murdered - Two Wounded - Moncton, New Brunswick - June 4/14  (Read 2610 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 05, 2014, 09:55:09 AM »

Gunman Kills Three Three Royal Canadian Mounted Police Officers & Wounds Two Others in Moncton, Canada (Man Hunt for Suspect 24 Year Old Justin Bourque)

Three  Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers have been killed and two other wounded at the hands of a gunman in Moncton, Canada. The gunman is still on the loose as there is currently a massive manhunt for the suspect. New Brunswick RCMP said the police received a call at 7:20 p.m. AT Wednesday about a man wearing camouflage and carrying guns.

Posted June 5, 2014 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/06/05/gunman-kills-three-three-royal-canadian-mounted-police-officers-wounds-two-others-in-moncton-canada-suspect-ids-as-24-year-old-justin-bourque/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 10:07:42 AM »

Moncton manhunt after shooter kills three, wounds two RCMP officers
Published Wednesday, June 4, 2014 8:28PM EDT
Last Updated Thursday, June 5, 2014 7:45AM EDT

A manhunt is underway after a gunman fatally shot three RCMP officers and injured two others in Moncton, N.B.

As heavily armed police conduct their search, residents in the Moncton Coliseum area and Pinehurst subdivision are advised to remain under lock down.

"We are still urging the public to stay inside their homes," Const. Damien Theriault of the Codiac RCMP told CTV News Channel overnight.

Police are looking for a 24-year-old Moncton man, Justin Bourque. Police tweeted a photo of the suspect dressed in military camouflage and carrying guns.

Theriault confirmed Bourque is a person of interest in connection with the shootings, but cited operational concerns for not releasing any other information.

"He is believed to be armed and dangerous, and people should avoid contact with him," Theriault said.

A Facebook page under the same name had several anti-gun control messages. Lyrics from a Megadeth song, ending with "I believe my kingdom will come," were posted shortly before the shootings began Wednesday night.

The Horizon Health Network, New Brunswick's largest health authority, said two gunshot victims were admitted to Moncton Hospital.

"At this time I can confirm that we have received a total of two victims related to this tragedy," Dr. Dhany Charest, Moncton Hospital's chief of staff, said in a statement.

"They have been treated and are in stable condition in hospital."

<snipped>

READ MORE
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/moncton-manhunt-after-shooter-kills-three-wounds-two-rcmp-officers-1.1853749

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 10:26:21 AM »

Person of interest: What we know about Justin Bourque
Published Thursday, June 5, 2014 7:51AM EDT
Last Updated Thursday, June 5, 2014 8:15AM EDT

<snipped>

Beyond saying Bourque is 24-years-old, however, police have not released any other details about him.

An active Facebook page that appears to belong to a Justin Bourque in Moncton, N.B. features several pro-gun and anti-police photos and rants. Many of the posts are meme photos with text written on them.

“Free men do not ask permission to bear arms,” says one photo, with an image of Revolutionary War fighters on it. Another image shows a handgun and bullets with following text: “I will help you: 1. Shop for your first firearm 2. Learn firearm safety 3. Train with your firearm 4. Find ammo, mags and parts FREE.” Another post shows the wages for various politicians, including the prime minister, compared to the income for active soldiers and soldiers on pensions.

“Ask yourself, would you fight for the future of your children or grandchildren, or your family and friends and sons and daughters?” says a post from April 7. “The answer is: no you’re too stupid to know what to fight for, cause we’re already losing the silent war you don’t wanna believe is happening.”

<snipped>

READ MORE:
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/person-of-interest-what-we-know-about-justin-bourque-1.1854169

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 01:28:37 PM »

Moncton shooting leaves city on lockdown — Justin Bourque at large
June 5, 2014 9:42 AM ET

Police have commandeered armoured Brinks trucks as they search for a gunman believed to be hidden in the woods of a Moncton subdivision Thursday morning after three RCMP officers were shot dead and two injured the night before.

Police have surrounded what is believed to be a Moncton rooming house and numerous heavily armed officers are arriving on the scene as of early Thursday afternoon. A loudspeaker could be heard saying “come out with your hands up,” according to reporters on the scene.

Residents are currently being cleared from the scene and police snipers have arrived on scene.

The gunman has been spotted three times today but police have been unable to apprehend him.

The New Brunswick city of about 70,000 is under virtual lockdown with schools, government buildings and many private businesses closed as heavily armed RCMP officers patrol the streets in the hunt for 24-year-old Justin Bourque. Bourque was last seen near a wooded area in military camouflage, carrying two high-powered rifles with high capacity magazines, a bow and a knife.

The gunman was last seen at about 7:30 to 8 a.m. near the Costco, at Gorge and Mountain roads, police said at a Thursday morning news conference. Most police officers in the manhunt are focusing in that area but the top cop involved admits they “have no idea where [the gunman] is at this time.”

<snipped>

Police are urging those who live in the northwest section of the sprawling city to stay indoors with their doors closed and if anyone sees Bourque to immediately call 911.

The RCMP released a map of where they believe the gunman is holed up and have set up roadblocks and are searching vehicles. They are asking motorists to avoid the Pinehurst subdivision.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/06/05/moncton-shooting-manhunt-continues-as-city-remains-under-siege-with-gunman-on-the-loose/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 01:30:49 PM »

PHOTOS - VIDEO - MAP

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/06/05/moncton-shooting-manhunt-continues-as-city-remains-under-siege-with-gunman-on-the-loose/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 01:43:59 PM »

Daily Commentary – Thursday, June 5, 2014 – Former Members of Bergdahl’s Unit Angry When He Vanished

Angry at why he left and that they had to search for him, even before he was captured by the Taliban

Posted June 5, 2014 by Klaasend

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/06/05/daily-commentary-thursday-june-5-2014-former-members-of-bergdahls-unit-angry-when-he-vanished/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 02:49:20 PM »

OOPS!!  Wrong thread.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 03:27:59 PM »

Suspect carrying high-powered firearms spotted early Thursday morning
June 5, 2014

MONCTON, N.B. — A heavily armed gunman suspected to have shot three Mounties dead and injured two others in Moncton, N.B., was spotted Thursday morning but police were unable to apprehend him after he went into a wooded area, the RCMP said.

The most recent sighting of the suspect was just after daylight Thursday and while police were able to positively identify him, he evaded capture, said Assistant Commissioner Roger Brown, the Mounties’ commanding officer in New Brunswick.

“This is working through your worst nightmare,” Brown told a news conference where he appealed for public calm in a city that has been under a virtual siege since Wednesday evening.

“This is a very, very dangerous situation as we speak.”

Supt. Marlene Snowman said officers were unable to confirm the identity of the suspect on two other occasions when he might have been sighted.

Police including tactical officers continued to search for the shooter since their manhunt began Wednesday at around 7:30 p.m. when they responded to a call about a man walking along a road with what was believed to be a gun.

After the call, shots were fired and officers called for backup, Snowman said.

Brown said police officers from across the country have been brought in to help arrest the suspect.

<snipped>

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/three-rcmp-officers-shot-dead-in-moncton-n-b/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 12:14:29 AM »

Police apprehend suspect in Moncton shootings: report
Friday, Jun. 06 2014, 12:19 AM EDT

Police in Moncton have apprehended the suspect who allegedly shot and killed three RCMP officers, according to the Saint John Telegraph-Journal.

The arrest came after the RCMP search for a heavily armed lone gunman who allegedly shot and killed three Mounties and wounded two others in Moncton, New Brunswick carried on late into Thursday evening.

<snipped>

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/witnesses-describe-terror-in-moncton-shooting-suspect-still-at-large/article18998875/

_____

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.