April 24, 2024, 08:48:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176098 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 18, 2010, 11:16:20 PM »

« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 10:44:33 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 11:03:03 PM »

Didn't get there in time to answer your posts, MonkeyKing and Scandi.  Thanks for the email MK, will check in with you.  And Scandi, thanks for that info about the tunnel entrances and such.. interesting! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 11:03:08 PM »

Monkeyking enjoyed the links to the Skyline School.  Here is a snip from the Newsletter they send out. Plus the link as it is good up to date reading for this years.

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/files/mskach/09_13_10issue.pdf

Families who have not returned their corrected Student Information Verification Forms need to do so as soon as possible for the sake of the safety of their children. The office uses this information to contact parents in case of an emergency. It is imperative that we have current information on every child. Thank you for your cooperation

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 11:05:44 PM »

Didn't get there in time to answer your posts, MonkeyKing and Scandi.  Thanks for the email MK, will check in with you.  And Scandi, thanks for that info about the tunnel entrances and such.. interesting! 

Denada 'Dahling,  I'll never forget seeing it.  That plus all the cockroaches in that old building   Monkey Devil!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 11:06:49 PM »

Yes, Scandi- very interesting.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 11:07:31 PM »

Monkeyking enjoyed the links to the Skyline School.  Here is a snip from the Newsletter they send out. Plus the link as it is good up to date reading for this years.

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/files/mskach/09_13_10issue.pdf

Families who have not returned their corrected Student Information Verification Forms need to do so as soon as possible for the sake of the safety of their children. The office uses this information to contact parents in case of an emergency. It is imperative that we have current information on every child. Thank you for your cooperation

Good, maybe NOW they'll get with the program, huh?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 11:16:21 PM »

For you Puzzler;

"As a general rule, a lawyer will advise a client under investigation to shut up, keep you head down and don't stand up and say anything," Hingson said.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/Kyron-Horman-investigation-shifts-to-Roseburg-98804819.html

Tho if innocent some of us would do otherwise.  jmo.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 11:21:13 PM »

For you Puzzler;

"As a general rule, a lawyer will advise a client under investigation to shut up, keep you head down and don't stand up and say anything," Hingson said.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/Kyron-Horman-investigation-shifts-to-Roseburg-98804819.html

The thing is, if you're paying a lawyer to represent you and you don't do as they say, you may very well be out of a lawyer.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 11:21:19 PM »

Denada 'Dahling,  I'll never forget seeing it.  That plus all the cockroaches in that old building   Monkey Devil!

Ewwww I can just imagine!  lol.. But it must have been amazing to see. 

The more I'm reading about the 'Shanghai Tunnels', the more it sounds like this was the forerunner of what we today refer to as "human trafficking".  Cuz not just 'able-bodied men' were dropped thru those traps doors in bars and alleys, to be placed onto ships headed for the Orient as sailors......... but also 'white slavers' would kidnap girls as young as 14 yrs old, and force them into prostitution.  I read this stuff at:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Secret-Underground-Cities

What amazes me is that some of the entrances into these tunnels are not sealed off.  ??  Am curious how easily the public could access the underground areas without being seen. 

Interestingly enough, there are "underground cities" in many states across the USA.  Many in the 'old town' areas.  I know that in old-town Sacramento, there is at least one access to the underground area which once WAS Sacramento, but had since flooded so many times they finally raised the whole town higher.  The price one pays I guess for living in a city on such a huge river.  Anyway, when they raised the whole town, they left all the former area of Sacramento 'underground'.  Many homeless and criminals live down there.  And probably a bunch of cockroaches too.  Shoot those lil critters will supposedly survive WWW III.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 11:24:46 PM »

For you Puzzler;

FCL...I hear you.  I think the reason we're not hearing anything "we want to hear" from anyone is that this is complicated.  I want it to be just about Kyron.  I don't think that's all this is about, certainly not with LE telling us more investigations will come out of things uncovered in their investigation into Kyron going missing.  That's what I call opening a "can of worms".  Probably what LE would call a nightmare.  No one's talking.  We're not happy with that because monkeys love to chew on facts and dig into tidbits of information. 

If I go by "tho if innocent, some of us would do otherwise" - then since we're not hearing anyone come out any say they didn't take Kyron that everyone's guilty?  I'm being facetious, of course.  And...I don't think Desiree had anything to do with Kyron going missing. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 11:25:13 PM »

The more I'm reading about the 'Shanghai Tunnels', the more it sounds like this was the forerunner of what we today refer to as "human trafficking".  Cuz not just 'able-bodied men' were dropped thru those traps doors in bars and alleys, to be placed onto ships headed for the Orient as sailors......... but also 'white slavers' would kidnap girls as young as 14 yrs old, and force them into prostitution.  I read this stuff at:

What amazes me is that some of the entrances into these tunnels are not sealed off.  ??  Am curious how easily the public could access the underground areas without being seen. 

Interestingly enough, there are "underground cities" in many states across the USA.  Many in the 'old town' areas.  I know that in old-town Sacramento, there is at least one access to the underground area which once WAS Sacramento, but had since flooded so many times they finally raised the whole town higher.  The price one pays I guess for living in a city on such a huge river.  Anyway, when they raised the whole town, they left all the former area of Sacramento 'underground'.  Many homeless and criminals live down there.  And probably a bunch of cockroaches too.  Shoot those lil critters will supposedly survive WWW III.   

They did the same thing in Chicago, I believe. Amazing to hear that it is somewhat common.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 11:25:32 PM »

For you Puzzler;

The thing is, if you're paying a lawyer to represent you and you don't do as they say, you may very well be out of a lawyer.

Not if he's Jose Baez ha ha ha! 

Lawyers - Advise and Represent what they are given/paid to advise and represent. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 11:25:49 PM »

Narly!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 11:27:21 PM »

For you Puzzler;

Not if he's Jose Baez ha ha ha! 

Lawyers - Advise and Represent what they are given/paid to advise and represent. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 11:29:52 PM »

They did the same thing in Chicago, I believe. Amazing to hear that it is somewhat common.

Seattle after the earthquake (1940's I think my Mom told me) and we have underground tours in Pendleton (I am 30 miles from there) OR as well...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 11:33:59 PM »

Interesting for sure.  San Francisco too and I would think Seattle as it has a great bawdry past down on it's waterfront. 

A question about the GK:  Is it true he is not being looked at by LE?  I wish they had told us who they have ruled out.  I just keep thinking he would be leaving the school around 9 or so after parking the mower and heading to his next location in his truck.  It is coincidental probably but certainly eyebrow raising, eh?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 11:48:02 PM »

Shoot!

You'd think I'd know better by now. I was in the last thread, trying to answer FCL's question about where Fly Monkey went.

(I think she went to the same place Jason W. went to, personally.)

But alas, I could not post. Didn't realize the thread had been locked and tried logging out and back in, trying hard to post. LOL

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 11:50:11 PM »

Shoot!

You'd think I'd know better by now. I was in the last thread, trying to answer FCL's question about where Fly Monkey went.

But alas, I could not post. Didn't realize the thread had been locked and tried logging out and back in, trying hard to post. LOL

I did that on another post.  Love the little blue car!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2010, 11:55:16 PM »

Shoot!

The Scared Monkeys Naughty Corner!  lol.  I just saw Blink's post on her site about Jason W and his time on SM.  Too Funny.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2010, 11:55:53 PM »

Does anyone besides me find it significant that Kyron went missing on the day Terri was slated to drive him to go see his mom for the weekend?  I have wondered about that coincidence since the beginning.

Also, I recall reading sometime in the last day or two (was it here?  can't recall!) that a friend of Terri's was expecting her to visit her that weekend, somewhere outside of the Portland area... did I imagine that?  Anyone else catch that tidbit?  It may have been quoted here or somewhere from the THSP, which I don't read.

(P.S. Brandi, I feel your pain.  Still getting used to these 50-post changeovers...)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.