April 28, 2024, 12:51:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176201 times)
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2010, 04:37:42 AM »

A conversation from the last cage:
Quote from Puzzler - Reply #770 on: September 20, 2010, 10:46:09 PM »
Then school opened early at 8:00 a.m. Friday for parents to be able to come in and see the exhibits; 8:35 first bell;  8:45 final bell - report :to your room and get divided up into small groups

JMO !!
Timeline:

I believe when the FIRST bell rang at 8:35, Terri pretended to say goodbye to Kyron and acted as though she was leaving the school.  Tanner passed Kyron on the stairs---he was alone-- not with Terri.  This would have to be BEFORE the FINAL bell at 8:45; otherwise, Tanner would have already been in the classroom ready to join his group.  Kyron told Tanner he was going to see a cool exhibit, it’s electric….not I am headed to our classroom.  I think Terri told Kyron to walk across to the other side of the school and meet her at the truck so she could take him to see the cool exhibit.  I believe I read before where the way the school was laid out inside,  you had to go up the stairs, cross over and then down the stairs to access another entrance….so that would be why Kyron was going UP when Tanner saw him. 

What about this scenario?: 
Terri drugs Kyron for a few weeks so that he starts spacing out at school.  Now she has the teacher believing something is wrong with Kyron too…but she tells the teacher in strict confidence   “Mrs. Porter, it is extremely important that NO ONE knows anything about “OUR suspicions” of Kyron’s seizures until after his doctor’s appointment.  His Father refuses to believe he has a problem, so we have to prove it to him first.  OMG, if this got out; there would be hell to pay with Kaine!” 
Then on the 4th, Mrs. Porter, thinking she would have to pay hell with Kaine (and or Terri), quickly decides to cover her knowledge that Kyron went to the doctor appointment with what she thought was a logical explanation to his group leader.  “Calm Down, Calm down, he is probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water. 

If Terri is guilty, there was a lot of premeditation for this day, from the truck to the backpack to Kyron’s seizures, to the receipt at the first FM.  I also think Terri would have made the doctor’s appointment for the 11th, as proof the teacher was “confused” and Terri told the truth.  Terry knew Kyron would never actually see the doctor. 
JMO !!!
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2010, 05:40:56 AM »

terri horman suspiscious behavior

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-wants-money-to-move-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=9

PORTLAND, Ore. – According to legal documents Kaine Horman filed Monday, law enforcement told him Terri Moulton Horman was having an affair and tried to kidnap their 18-month-old daughter after he moved out of the house.

Monday’s documents paint a picture of Terri Moulton Horman knowingly disobeying court orders and asking people to lie to her own attorney.

Kaine believes the relationship became sexual about four days after he moved out of the house with Kiara.
Monday’s court filing by Kaine says law enforcement told him they have “hundreds of text messages” as well as several photos sent to Cook’s cell phone from Terri that include Terri in “various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity.” While some of the messages did have to deal with Terri missing Kiara and Kyron, the majority of the messages were “social and personal matters” from Terri to Cook,  including Terri asking Cook to lie to her attorney about visiting Cook at his house.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2010, 05:47:05 AM »

when  i have visited the thsp i have noticed people talking about circumstances of this case as if they had gotten first hand information from someone that had been there right in the middle of it all. i have several times commented that i dont beleive th could possibly sit in a house for 3 months and not talk, not get her side out, or explain why she had her hair dyed even. i think i have discovered a pattern.
rdsqrl posts in blogs online. th sends emails to katu explaining the starter issue of the truck, th's mother posts terri's side of what she was doing on the 4th of june. i posted links to these in the last thread, and now i have come across another, (as usual has untruths in it):

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96769584.html

Story Published: Jun 20, 2010 at 8:12 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 21, 2010 at 3:43 PM PDT

Jaymie Finster in her "Good Morning America" interview at KATU's studio

Excerpts
In an interview for "Good Morning America" filmed at KATU's Portland studio, Jaymie Finster said Terri Horman is a bit tired, wants Kyron home and is frustrated over the investigation now pointing towards her. She said Horman signed off on this interview because some of the public's accusations and speculation on the Internet has been so damaging.

She said Terri has been Kyron's primary caregiver since he was just three days old – and describes her friend as a "devoted stepmother."

P.S. it seems like the fly we had on the wall the other day has the same m/o, dede being told by her lawyer not to talk to the media, but she just cant help herself

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2010, 05:48:25 AM »

terri horman suspiscious behavior

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-wants-money-to-move-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=9

PORTLAND, Ore. – According to legal documents Kaine Horman filed Monday, law enforcement told him Terri Moulton Horman was having an affair and tried to kidnap their 18-month-old daughter after he moved out of the house.

Monday’s documents paint a picture of Terri Moulton Horman knowingly disobeying court orders and asking people to lie to her own attorney.

Kaine believes the relationship became sexual about four days after he moved out of the house with Kiara.
Monday’s court filing by Kaine says law enforcement told him they have “hundreds of text messages” as well as several photos sent to Cook’s cell phone from Terri that include Terri in “various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity.” While some of the messages did have to deal with Terri missing Kiara and Kyron, the majority of the messages were “social and personal matters” from Terri to Cook,  including Terri asking Cook to lie to her attorney about visiting Cook at his house.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/comment-page-2/#comments

Mary says:
July 15, 2010 at 5:11 pm
*Important Read* There have been numerous reports and articles about Terri Horman and Michael Cook NOT knowing each other BEFORE KYRON’S DISAPPEARANCE…This has proven to be inaccurate by none other than “MICHAEL COOK”. Michael Cook made a statement about knowing Terri during a telephone interview just a few days ago. According to Michelle Sigona (sp?) she was interviewing Michael Cook for a piece she was doing for “Missing in America” with Jane Velez Mitchell as host. Michelle Sigona on Air stated to Jane Velez Mitchell that during the telephone interview Mr. Cook made the comment that he had been ”ESTRANGED” from BOTH KAINE AND TERRI for some time “BUT, because of this AWFUL EVENT” they had been brought back together. Seems to be some question now as to just how long these two have known each other…very interesting!!!

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2010, 05:51:01 AM »

when  i have visited the thsp i have noticed people talking about circumstances of this case as if they had gotten first hand information from someone that had been there right in the middle of it all. i have several times commented that i dont beleive th could possibly sit in a house for 3 months and not talk, not get her side out, or explain why she had her hair dyed even. i think i have discovered a pattern.
rdsqrl posts in blogs online. th sends emails to katu explaining the starter issue of the truck, th's mother posts terri's side of what she was doing on the 4th of june. i posted links to these in the last thread, and now i have come across another, (as usual has untruths in it):

Excerpts
In an interview for "Good Morning America" filmed at KATU's Portland studio, Jaymie Finster said Terri Horman is a bit tired, wants Kyron home and is frustrated over the investigation now pointing towards her. She said Horman signed off on this interview because some of the public's accusations and speculation on the Internet has been so damaging.

She said Terri has been Kyron's primary caregiver since he was just three days old – and describes her friend as a "devoted stepmother."

P.S. it seems like the fly we had on the wall the other day has the same m/o, dede being told by her lawyer not to talk to the media, but she just cant help herself

So,        another redsqrl in "disguise?   I wondered, after all, she is a friend of Dede... hmmmm....
    dig,dig,dig...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2010, 05:56:50 AM »

someone asked about a link to th going out of town to visit her friend cheryle(i think) and i have seen that in this post :http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8263.0

Terri Horman's Facebook Wall
« on: July 10, 2010, 03:40:03 PM »

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2010, 06:00:00 AM »

Excerpts

So,        another redsqrl in "disguise?   I wondered, after all, she is a friend of Dede... hmmmm....
    dig,dig,dig...

hehe @nana. btw i am  sure that someone in roseburg stays up at night typing furiously on her moms computer, then right before dawn deletes the posts, before mom and dad get up.(i have had insomnia the last few weeks and i got bored and stopped by there a few times) you know, just my opinion though

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2010, 06:04:06 AM »

just some stuff i found while reading the early news on Kyron's disapearance.

ehttp://www.katu.com/news/local/97436564.html
Story Published: Jun 29, 2010 at 4:20 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 29, 2010 at 10:01 PM PDT

excerpts

According to the documents, Kaine moved out of the family’s home on Saturday, June 26. That same day a 9-1-1 call was placed from the home at about 5:30 p.m., according to Multnomah County Sheriff's spokeswoman Mary Lindstrand late Tuesday night. She would not, however, comment further on the incident.

Kaine also filed for a restraining order under the Family Abuse Protection Act against his wife to keep her away from Kiara.

The petition for the restraining order has been sealed by Judge Keith Meisenheimer who said he was concerned it could jeopardize the ongoing criminal investigation into the disappearance of Kyron.

A local family law attorney said in order to get a restraining order, Kaine has to accuse his wife of committing some sort of abuse in the past six months.

“There’s the actual affidavit in support of that petition,” said Robin Runstein. “And those would contain the allegations of abuse, and if there is something there that law enforcement finds helpful and possibly damaging to their investigation, I’m not surprised that a judge would seal it.”
According to the law, the petitioner must show abuse and that “there is an imminent danger of further abuse” and a “threat to the physical safety of the petitioner or the petitioner’s child.”

Kaine does not have to prove his case beyond a reasonable doubt...

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2010, 06:05:46 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html
Story Published: Jul 21, 2010 at 7:11 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 21, 2010 at 8:38 PM PDT

excerpt:
PORTLAND, Ore. - There was no expectation on the part of Skyline School that Kyron Horman would be in class after the science fair the day he disappeared, according to multiple sources.

Prior to his June 4 disappearance, Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, informed his teacher he had a doctor’s appointment on Friday, the sources said, and it was why there was no expectation Kyron would be in class after the science fair. Once class began at 10 a.m., his teacher marked him absent.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: September 22, 2010, 06:12:46 AM »

Tony young on initial days

http://www.kgw.com/home/Mom-thinks-Terri-Horman-plotted-Kyrons-disappearance-98430699.html

Young recalled meeting at the Horman's home near Skyline Elementary within hours of Kyron's disappearance. He'd already been told by the FBI and Multnomah County sheriff's detectives that he would not be given inside information about the case.

But because of his background as a detective in Medford, he felt compelled to the other parents how the investigators would proceed.

"I explained to each person that now our lives are not private any more, that the investigators are going to talk to us, that they're going to want to know very detailed information about our lives, that our job is to give that and assist with the investigation and give them as much as they need," Young recalled.

The conversation took place even as search dog teams were scouring the property around the school and volunteers were mobilizing to look for Kyron through the night. Young said he tried to reassure everyone, but Terri protested.

"I told everybody there, this is normal. This is what happens. She [Terri] instantly started to express some displeasure with that and not wanting...feeling like she was persecuted. And I thought that was an unusual reaction that early in that," he said. "But I didn't act on that, I just thought that was kind of strange. But of course thought about it later, a period of time later, and it started adding up from there."

Court documents have since revealed Terri had already allegedly tried to hire their landscaper to kill her husband

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2010, 06:15:15 AM »

just another tidbit i found rather interesting:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-wants-money-to-move-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=13

excerpt:

After they left, on Saturday, June 26, Terri called 9-1-1 to report a "threat". According to the anonymous source in Blink On Crime, that "threat call" was made when that same landscaper, in his white truck, showed up to demand his payment of $10,000. Accompanying that landscaper, according to the Website, was an undercover detective, playing the role of the would-be-assassin's associate.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2010, 06:23:37 AM »

i snipped a couple things from this article, i was wanting to know if the searchers were professional cause i had seen volunteers in another article.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96088894.html
Story Published: Jun 10, 2010 at 2:00 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 12, 2010 at 3:26 PM PDT

Search crews continue to look in the areas around the school. Capt. Reiser said that over 200 professional searchers were working to find Kyron on Friday…

Investigators said they still want people to search their properties, but they said they don’t want people coming to the actual site to help. Reiser said right now it must be left up to the professionals.

“We appreciate the offer to assist us,” he said. “That being said, we have resources we are using. Those have been coming in steadily. It’s always best to use, number one, trained searchers; secondly, those that are very familiar with the incident command structure and the standards that have been in place by the Oregon State Sheriff’s Association. These searchers are trained and understand the expectations. And they’re experienced

Sgt. Diana Olsen, search and rescue coordinator for the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, said the searchers were checking an area within a two-mile radius of the school, an expansion from their previous efforts of a half-mile of intense ground searches

The certified volunteers will be assisted by search teams from around the state, who authorities called for on Wednesday under the allowances of a 2007 law that sets standards for search and rescue efforts

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2010, 06:33:36 AM »

one more hehe. ok i was thinking that when i watch csi i watch in anticipation of them catching the bad guys, but when some people watch, they watch to figure out how to not get caught, so if someone really planned this abduction out they could get pretty clever and not quite get caught. (but i believe this case is going to go to trial and there will be a conviction). that said while i dont totally agree with this mans opinions, i think they are good food for thought:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-wants-money-to-move-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=7

excerpts:

"It appears the investigation has reached a crossroads, perhaps a fork in the road, with all the attention focused on Terri Horman as a potential suspect. We can't lose sight of the fact that this is still about Kyron,” said Bruce McCain, former captain for the sheriff’s office.

“You aren't going to prosecute someone for kidnapping if Kyron is dead, and you aren't going to prosecute someone for murder if he is alive. So until we have the answer to Kyron's whereabouts you aren't going to have an arrest,” said McCain.

McCain also said things were not so black and white.

“You don't just arrest somebody for acting suspicious. They need evidence to be proven without a reasonable doubt before anyone is arrested,” said McCain.

And according to McCain, Kyron was the only person who would lead them to that evidence.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2010, 06:34:20 AM »

night monkeys, thanks for letting me post

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: September 22, 2010, 08:11:57 AM »

Hey you Night Monkeys!  I've been reading and came across this FBI website that lists press releases from 2010 in Portland.  So much child pornography-it's sick.  What struck me was the 3/3/10 press release.  It caught my eye as wasn't World of Warcraft the game that Kaine and Terri were said to have played? 

http://portland.fbi.gov/press.htm

Came across another website that mentions the game.  Check out the comments below.  The woman that was arrested was to have gone to court 3/17/2010 but I couldn't find anything on any charges, etc?

http://www.olganon.org/?q=node/20045

Just struck me as to if there could be more to this game and the family dynamics?

It's not the game that causes the problems it's the freaks and pervs that are gaming along with the person playing and chatting while playing live.  My son has never had an off color conversation, I know, he would be pizzed at someone not playing and trying to goof off.  He's a serious gamer!  I had wondered were there any of these weirdos that were chatting with TH and she decided to meet up with them at some point in time?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2010, 08:38:08 AM »

sickening is more like it .... wonder if any connection though?  Seems it is pretty huge 

I was fairly unaware of this whole human-trafficking thing until I watched a movie ... "Human Trafficking" ..... excellent movie ... Mira Sorvino & Donald Sutherland... while it mostly involved girls/women being held against their will as prostitutes ... it DID also go into the "child sex slave" aspects also .... Thailand/Mexico/USA ... all over    very Informative movie about "ICE" agents I thought...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0461872/  << link for the movie

Excellent movie~ would recommend it to anyone interested in Human Trafficking.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: September 22, 2010, 08:46:54 AM »

Let's hope today's a good day and Kyron is found!!

I see the nocturnal monkeys have been burning the midnight oil!

Good job!

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2010, 08:57:42 AM »

Let's hope today's a good day and Kyron is found!!

I see the nocturnal monkeys have been burning the midnight oil!

Good job!

Gees! Woke me right up even after I already had two cups of coffee. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2010, 08:58:58 AM »

So does anyone want to know if Jaymie Finster reads this website?

I found a page that shows her current home address and email addy.  Wonder how long it will take her to read here and remove that info. Also have her Hubby's name.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2010, 09:02:55 AM »

"ventilation grates" have been mentioned on here before, but I've never seen anything substantive about them...interesting

Isnt the school "old"?  I wonder if any tunnels could run under the school.....Like behind a locker or something could be the entrance.....hmmm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.