April 28, 2024, 07:33:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176221 times)
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2010, 09:37:29 AM »

"ventilation grates" have been mentioned on here before, but I've never seen anything substantive about them...interesting

Isnt the school "old"?  I wonder if any tunnels could run under the school.....Like behind a locker or something could be the entrance.....hmmm

... and possibly been discovered or uncovered during a community cleanup event?

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2010, 09:39:23 AM »

hehe @nana. btw i am  sure that someone in roseburg stays up at night typing furiously on her moms computer, then right before dawn deletes the posts, before mom and dad get up.(i have had insomnia the last few weeks and i got bored and stopped by there a few times) you know, just my opinion though

What?  Do you mean that you drove by really late, and the lights were burning?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2010, 09:42:23 AM »

Sackyattack, I believe the fly on the wall was DeDe, too!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2010, 09:54:15 AM »

hehe @nana. btw i am  sure that someone in roseburg stays up at night typing furiously on her moms computer, then right before dawn deletes the posts, before mom and dad get up.(i have had insomnia the last few weeks and i got bored and stopped by there a few times) you know, just my opinion though

Why would you do this? It is their house and if they want to be up late it is their business IMO  Please explain
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2010, 09:56:41 AM »

"ventilation grates" have been mentioned on here before, but I've never seen anything substantive about them...interesting

Isnt the school "old"?  I wonder if any tunnels could run under the school.....Like behind a locker or something could be the entrance.....hmmm

IF these underground vents running by the school have existed for decades, why now? Why Kyron?

Why had it never been a report of a student disappearing the way Kyron did?

Add all the weirdness surrounding the Horman household, and one has to agree that maybe it was not some Quazimodo coming out from a hole in the ground and abducting Kyron from inside the school.

Me thinks the Quazimodo is of the "above ground" variety.

Very Happy
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2010, 10:09:44 AM »

Not yet found the "exact" story I read before - but this is close to the same type .... encompassing Human Trafficking in the Portland area also 
http://www.illuminati-news.com/Articles/143.html

In Portland, my closest friend was an ex-marine named Billy who had just gotten out of prison.  He told me he was framed for murder because he found out about a trafficking ring that many of Portland’s politicians were involved in.  Billy was trained to work in construction in tunnels beneath the city, a job that he said he wouldn’t have gotten except for classified clearance he received while still in the military.  Billy told me that he discovered a whorehouse connected to the basement of a psychiatric ward where many military personnel and city government workers, including the district attorney, were frequent visitors.  The women, and possibly men, who were being sold there were former patients in the psychiatric facility.

During the time that I was close with Billy, his picture appeared in the paper in an article about convicted felons who were released to halfway houses.  The caption accompanying his photo described him as a “convicted serial killer.”  Billy said that after he went to the police about the trafficking ring he discovered, he was accused of the murder of several local prostitutes.  One afternoon he took my friend Casey and I on a hike through Forest Park.  We walked for miles away from any houses or civilization to a large system of ventilation grates that military personnel supposedly used as an entrance into the tunnel complex.

Still diggin' for the one I read a while back also 

Thanks for that link.  It's not surprising at all to me how these things can all be connected.  Interesting the experience of Billy and the tunnels under Portland.  Interesting that there supposedly is a present day useage of the tunnel 'complex'.  Not surprising to me tho.  I'm curious how easily accessible those 'ventilation grates' that lead into the tunnels might be.  And if Terri or someone she knows had access to one of those areas.  Hmmmm.  Will dig some more too.  Thanks again! 

I wonder if there is a map of these tunnels and ventilation grates? Do any of these tunnels lead to other buildings and just throwing this out there but can someone dig down to a tunnel say from their own property if there were a tunnel under their home to gain access?

This seems very possibly significant.

I remember that dream I had where in the dream I saw Kyron behind the couch. It was as if he came out from under that couch and was hiding behind it making certain that I saw him there. (Goosebumps!)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2010, 10:16:20 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38502009/39201966

"It's like a portal opened up in the school and Kyron just vanished into it," said Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Young.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2010, 10:20:30 AM »

Why would you do this? It is their house and if they want to be up late it is their business IMO  Please explain

I'm guessing Sacky is referring to the Facebook site.
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2010, 10:22:43 AM »

I may be wrong, but I thought she meant she stopped by the TH support site.  Then she would stop by again and certain posts were deleted.  She will have to answer for herself though, but that is what I understood.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2010, 10:32:08 AM »

Thank-you, my mistake, it bothered me that someone would physically go by the house.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2010, 11:41:23 AM »

I may be wrong, but I thought she meant she stopped by the TH support site.  Then she would stop by again and certain posts were deleted.  She will have to answer for herself though, but that is what I understood.

It wouldn't bother me if Sacky drove by the real house.  The streets are free!  However, you are probably right about it being the TH support site.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2010, 11:42:48 AM »

IF these underground vents running by the school have existed for decades, why now? Why Kyron?

Why had it never been a report of a student disappearing the way Kyron did?

Add all the weirdness surrounding the Horman household, and one has to agree that maybe it was not some Quazimodo coming out from a hole in the ground and abducting Kyron from inside the school.

Me thinks the Quazimodo is of the "above ground" variety.

Very Happy

Haha!  Yes, he seems to be the belfry type!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2010, 11:44:22 AM »

Good Morning.

Wow Monkeys!  Alot of good stuff brought in last night by our night owl monkeys!  Lots to digest. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2010, 12:08:34 PM »

It wouldn't bother me if Sacky drove by the real house.  The streets are free!  However, you are probably right about it being the TH support site.

Oh I'd say she will be watched regardless.  Look at what her parents neighbors have to say;

The Roseburg neighborhood where Terri Horman's parents Larry and Carol Walton live was definitely visibly shaken Friday night. Many neighbors are reacting to the possibility that Terri might be moving in just a few houses down. Ordered by the courts, Terri Horman has moved out of the Portland home she shared with Kaine Horman. There weren't any signs of Terri's red Mustang in this Roseburg neighborhood. KEZI-9 News did try contacting Terri's parents at the residence she's rumored to be moving into, but no one opened the door or answered the phone.

We also tried talking to several neighbors in the area but many were reluctant to speak on camera, fearing they'd upset Terri's parents. But the folks who did talk had mixed feelings when it comes to Terri's possible arrival.

Neighbor Tony Waller said, "Well after what happened to her step-son and everything like that, anybody with children would have their concerns."

After a short while in the neighborhood, the windows of the residence where Terri Horman is believed to be moving into became covered.

Neighbor Carolee Harbour said, "I know if my child was in trouble, I know I'd support my child so, I don't disagree with them having her in the house."
http://kezi.com/news/local/181743

Terri Moulton-Horman's parents are longtime residents in Roseburg. On their front door a sign explains that the family will not be making any statements to the media camped outside.

"It's very strange to have this in our neighborhood and I feel bad for her parents," neighbor, Mary Heath said.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/Kyron-Horman-investigation-shifts-to-Roseburg-98804819.html

News Media camped right outside her door innocent or not.  It's unfortunatly the nature of the beast.  JMO
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2010, 01:01:53 PM »

no, i mean i "drove" by the thsp really late and saw furious typing and with details that someone very very close in this case would only know and when i checked back on something said the next morning it was all poof! gone.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2010, 01:29:16 PM »

no, i mean i "drove" by the thsp really late and saw furious typing and with details that someone very very close in this case would only know and when i checked back on something said the next morning it was all poof! gone.
I'm sorry, that I misunderstood.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2010, 01:51:35 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Thinking about Kaine's Truck.
Gates from Sheriff's department acknowledgment
"A huge part of this investigation right now is we're eliminating a lot of leads and clearing a lot of leads," Gates said. "That's important so we can get focused in."
The pickup in question has since been towed from the Horman home. Gates said that the family requested it be towed because of a mechanical problem and that the towing was not related to the investigation.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

TH posted on her Facebook:
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-seattle/911-calls-were-made-as-father-of-missing-boy-moves-out
She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple's Ford truck was towed from the Hormans' property. It was a mechanical issue, Terri Horman said. "If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property," she wrote.
---
Terri said it was the Starter on the truck. The police state they are aware that the vehicle was towed for mechanical issues.

Does anyone recall the date that the Truck was towed off the property? for Repair

Was it before LE took the truck for the investigation?

I am looking at sites that Ford truck owners post upon and using "the Starter" as the issue
and all these sites are saying its probably a loose connection within the battery or something to do with cables ...
I know Trucks/Cars have changed over the years. I was thinking along the lines of the Starter being burned out .. that the Truck was possibly " stuck" and would not start ..so the driver would burn out the starter?? I am not sure.. so many things now are controlled with computers inside the dashboard or driver side door.
Why I ask about the date of the Truck being repaired and was it towed for repair prior to LE checking it out.. Could TH have an arrangement with the dealer.. or requested without anyone knowing..she asked for the Truck to be cleaned. Or if the Dealer would have had to blow out the undercarriage/ with water/remove mud to be able to work on the Truck. If it was dirty from Terri's excursions of driving around on the 4th?
Thinking about the rains leading up to the 4th..that it was soft and muddy where she would have been ..on the Sauvie/wherever she roamed that day/ even driving up the side of Skyline?
Could Terri have loosened the wiring to the battery or known how to do this to drain the battery ...that it had to be Towed. Kaine not being a mechanic, he said Oh lets just have it towed... No failure to him, like I said most vehicles today are not easy to work on, because of all the computers within. Has Kaine ever said that the truck has had mechanical issues in the past .. I find it strange that Kyron goes Poof and Terri is driving Kaine's truck. And the Truck has to be towed for a " mechanical" issue. I don't think Kaine would have allowed Terri to drive Kyron/(have Kiara with her) to school if he had known the truck had " starter issues or had known mechanical issues" ...

Wondering how much evidence could have been removed or compromised when the truck was at the dealer.. The inside possibly being wiped down, if they did have to take apart the dash/or Driver Door to get to relays/computer chips ..which can be a dirty job .. that a porter would wipe down the inside.. or do extra clean up inside the cab?

I can not find the date that the truck was towed for repair? Anybody?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2010, 01:55:44 PM »

I don't know if anyone has written this...but Terri stated that she left Kyron in the hallway...another student stated that Kyron told him he was going to look at the cool electrical project...

What if Terri went through the projects with Kyron, dropped him off in the hall, told him to go check out the electrical project before coming out to her truck...this is assuming that she is guilty...but him being seen after Terri left would then fit...him being seen by the truck would also fit...the teacher being told of the appointment would fit...because that would be why Kyron left the school...maybe Terri said...I have to put Kyra back in the truck...why don't you go look at that electrical project for a few minutes and then come out the side...I will pick you up.  Kyron would have thought he was coming back to school so no need to grab his backpack....

this is just an idea!

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2010, 01:56:28 PM »

ok, i thought so, she just cant let it go.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?v=app_2373072738&ref=ts#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=254
What is the most RIDICULOUS thing/accusation/speculation about Terri.. that you've heard yet?
23 posts. Created on September 18 at 1:55am

Posted on September 21 at 6:34am

Terri Horman Support Page (MK) The stairs, oh yes, that one for sure. Also, Terri being bashed over visiting the gym, when Kaine goes daily. Terri bashed over a comment on her hair, when Desiree obviously spends tremendous amounts of time on her appearance, tanning, etc.
on Saturday · Report

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: September 22, 2010, 01:59:00 PM »

I'm sorry, that I misunderstood.

no problem, when i was really stressed earlier i made some weird posts, i dont think its unreasonable that you would question them now. i would rather be asked if someone understood me than have me not notice when i am off and no one say anything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.