April 27, 2024, 02:02:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176184 times)
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: September 22, 2010, 01:59:03 PM »

Also, thank you monkeys for supporting us troops...it means alot.  Sometimes, because you just post what is happening with this little boy and small little normal mannerisms and details...it is normalcy.  That is why I like to read at this forum...you just want to help in any small way with no personal gain or agenda.  I like that...keep it up!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: September 22, 2010, 02:06:53 PM »

hehe @nana. btw i am  sure that someone in roseburg stays up at night typing furiously on her moms computer, then right before dawn deletes the posts, before mom and dad get up.(i have had insomnia the last few weeks and i got bored and stopped by there a few times) you know, just my opinion though

What?  Do you mean that you drove by really late, and the lights were burning?
no, i mean i "drove" by the thsp really late and saw furious typing and with details that someone very very close in this case would only know and when i checked back on something said the next morning it was all poof! gone.

sacky  did you happen to copy the stuff

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: September 22, 2010, 02:14:57 PM »

A conversation from the last cage:
Quote from Puzzler - Reply #770 on: September 20, 2010, 10:46:09 PM »
Then school opened early at 8:00 a.m. Friday for parents to be able to come in and see the exhibits; 8:35 first bell;  8:45 final bell - report :to your room and get divided up into small groups

JMO !!
Timeline:

I believe when the FIRST bell rang at 8:35, Terri pretended to say goodbye to Kyron and acted as though she was leaving the school.  Tanner passed Kyron on the stairs---he was alone-- not with Terri.  This would have to be BEFORE the FINAL bell at 8:45; otherwise, Tanner would have already been in the classroom ready to join his group.  Kyron told Tanner he was going to see a cool exhibit, it’s electric….not I am headed to our classroom.  I think Terri told Kyron to walk across to the other side of the school and meet her at the truck so she could take him to see the cool exhibit.  I believe I read before where the way the school was laid out inside,  you had to go up the stairs, cross over and then down the stairs to access another entrance….so that would be why Kyron was going UP when Tanner saw him. 

What about this scenario?: 
Terri drugs Kyron for a few weeks so that he starts spacing out at school.  Now she has the teacher believing something is wrong with Kyron too…but she tells the teacher in strict confidence   “Mrs. Porter, it is extremely important that NO ONE knows anything about “OUR suspicions” of Kyron’s seizures until after his doctor’s appointment.  His Father refuses to believe he has a problem, so we have to prove it to him first.  OMG, if this got out; there would be hell to pay with Kaine!” 
Then on the 4th, Mrs. Porter, thinking she would have to pay hell with Kaine (and or Terri), quickly decides to cover her knowledge that Kyron went to the doctor appointment with what she thought was a logical explanation to his group leader.  “Calm Down, Calm down, he is probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water. 

If Terri is guilty, there was a lot of premeditation for this day, from the truck to the backpack to Kyron’s seizures, to the receipt at the first FM.  I also think Terri would have made the doctor’s appointment for the 11th, as proof the teacher was “confused” and Terri told the truth.  Terry knew Kyron would never actually see the doctor. 
JMO !!!

Sorry Muse...I just read your top scenario...It seems pretty logical and simple...I posted something similiar a few minutes ago...I am behind in the cage!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: September 22, 2010, 02:16:59 PM »

Does anyone know of any site that has the actual maps of the under ground tunnels? 

It would be sweet to show a computer image of the tunnels superimposed on the actual streets.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #144 on: September 22, 2010, 02:19:32 PM »

Terri's Dad. Larry Moulton
http://www.nrtoday.com/article/20100629/REGIONALNEWS/100629774
He stayed at the Horman House as well? was this when Dede was there? Or Michael Cook?

Anyone recall?
Article date: June 29, 2010
Sheriff's spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said Monday night her office is “not talking about personal issues going on with the Hormans.” She said Terri Horman is neither a person of interest nor a suspect.

Terri Horman's father, Larry Moulton, is staying at her house to give her support. He confirmed to KPTV that the couple's 18-month-old daughter Kiara was staying away from the house at a separate location.

“It's a very difficult time and I'm just here to support my daughter,” Moulton said. “We'll leave it at that.”
--
I was trying to find the article with the Neighbor being interviewed. He lives next door to the Moultons or near next door. He said he felt sorry for Larry. He made some remark of Larry " sneaks over to my house" to have a Pepsi..because his wife won't allow him to drink anything but that diet crap..
Which I found " not funny haha, but funny that the neighbor said that. Sounded as though he and Larry are buds. Just a hint of " Larry doesn't wear the pants" in his house .. because the neighbor used the words " Sneaks" ... to me it sounds like Larry has to go behind his bosses back...    The speculations of Terri, her issues with controlling everything. Which, could be that Larry has health issues and requires a special diet..but still, I thought it was of good mention.. I still cannot find the article.
Wondering what Carol knows ..that Larry does not. If Terri confided in her Mother, willingly or not ... some Mom's have that way of scaring the " words" out of you ..just by a look or a tone in their voice.. jmo.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: September 22, 2010, 02:19:59 PM »

hehe @nana. btw i am  sure that someone in roseburg stays up at night typing furiously on her moms computer, then right before dawn deletes the posts, before mom and dad get up.(i have had insomnia the last few weeks and i got bored and stopped by there a few times) you know, just my opinion though

What?  Do you mean that you drove by really late, and the lights were burning?
no, i mean i "drove" by the thsp really late and saw furious typing and with details that someone very very close in this case would only know and when i checked back on something said the next morning it was all poof! gone.
I'm sorry, that I misunderstood.

no problem, when i was really stressed earlier i made some weird posts, i dont think its unreasonable that you would question them now. i would rather be asked if someone understood me than have me not notice when i am off and no one say anything.

LOL!  Sacky, it was my fault!  I took you literally!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #146 on: September 22, 2010, 02:21:31 PM »

Does anyone know of any site that has the actual maps of the under ground tunnels? 

It would be sweet to show a computer image of the tunnels superimposed on the actual streets.

Not sure if this helps .......
http://www.kbbescso.com/

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #147 on: September 22, 2010, 02:23:15 PM »

http://www.traveloregon.com/Explore%20Oregon/Portland%20Metro/Attractions/History%20and%20Heritage/Portland%20Shanghai%20Tunnels.aspx

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: September 22, 2010, 02:26:52 PM »

I don't know if anyone has written this...but Terri stated that she left Kyron in the hallway...another student stated that Kyron told him he was going to look at the cool electrical project...

What if Terri went through the projects with Kyron, dropped him off in the hall, told him to go check out the electrical project before coming out to her truck...this is assuming that she is guilty...but him being seen after Terri left would then fit...him being seen by the truck would also fit...the teacher being told of the appointment would fit...because that would be why Kyron left the school...maybe Terri said...I have to put Kyra back in the truck...why don't you go look at that electrical project for a few minutes and then come out the side...I will pick you up.  Kyron would have thought he was coming back to school so no need to grab his backpack....

this is just an idea!

...and a good one, too.

It's possible.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: September 22, 2010, 02:37:48 PM »

http://www.traveloregon.com/Explore%20Oregon/Portland%20Metro/Attractions/History%20and%20Heritage/Portland%20Shanghai%20Tunnels.aspx

Thank you, Deenie!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2010, 02:42:58 PM »

TY Deenie. I also found this:
http://cgs-mthood.tripod.com/shanghai_tunnels_FAQ.htm

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2010, 02:44:04 PM »

Not sure what happened. I hope the link posts this time around.

Thank you Deenie 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2010, 02:53:15 PM »

Not sure what happened. I hope the link posts this time around.

Thank you Deenie 

Thank you too, Patricia Mocha Latte!!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2010, 02:57:22 PM »

O/T Here's a little classical guitar for something different:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2qBdXBRUgc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2qBdXBRUgc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;border=1</a>

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2010, 03:05:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I see that you are all SURE that I am DeDe, but I don't care enough about proving you wrong to reveal anything personal about myself.  Let me just say that I am at least a few hundred miles away from DeDe right now and just a friend of hers, as I said before. 

I keep seeing comments about the "bat phones" being purchased a on different dates, and I want to let you know that DeDe bought her phone on June 30th and the police have the receipt to prove it.  It was not purchased around the time Kyron went missing.

Still willing to answer questions if you have any.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2010, 03:06:25 PM »

I looked that up the other day, yet didn't say anything..because I found nothing.
Tunnels under Kyron's school.  Because my daughter's school had tunnels under hers.
3 High Schools on one campus. Over 9900 students that walked in between each school for classes. The teachers, in order for them, to travel without being mixed in the sea of students - had access to " underneath the schools" they would drive golf carts in the tunnels ..to go to and from .. I always hated that.. to know it. It creeped me out.
--
Near my old house
That and there was an old Psych hospital that was closed, I know that for years "Teens" would hang out and go under the hospital building ..there was tunnels which they used to transport the psych patients ..the hospital opened in the 1800's .. very scary place.
That's when Doc's did all sorts of things to patients that would be considered inhumane.
Massive huge hospital, it was almost 3/4 of a mile long. Left for many years without security, or being torn down.  The Teens( not necessary local teens) who were into satanic cults etc.. witchcraft on the dark side would hang out in the tunnels ..used drugs, and did other things that I do not want to know about ..but heard about from ONE that actually witnessed it with their own eyes, because he was once one of those teens. He was into Satanic cults but got out.. One year a non profit org turned it into Haunted House type of gig. 40.00 to go through it if you had the guts.. Your money to be returned if you could not make it through. That was One year .. I don't think they turned much of a profit. It was finally torn down, and they built a subdivision over it.. 450k house on up .. I bet the tunnels are still there. Reminded me of Poltergeist.. I always told my Dad..If someone gave me one of those houses for FREE .. I would say NO thank you, You can keep it.
http://www.paramyst.com/michhauntings.html 
In the 40s and 50s, there were several mental asylums linked together by underground
tunnels that are said to have been used by hospital personnel to punish the severely
insane, out of control patients so that the more manageable patients werent aware of what
was going on.  The tunnels ran through the entire town, under roads, under buildings. 
There is now a subdivision going up for very expensive homes in this area and there is a
high fine for anyone trying to break into the tunnels.  There have been a few brave souls
who have wandered into the tunnels and reported hearing screaming, moaning and
voices, feeling like someone is behind you, crashes against walls when there is no one
there.
--
I believe that the tunnels in Oregon could be used still to this day, and left without being monitored. The mention I put up in the last cage about those who are found all over Oregon that live in camps...that the police simply cannot monitor or keep up with.
They are mostly drug users, out of work due to drug addiction, and the camps are filled with illegal activities, including sex offenders.. I would believe that they would go underground, who would find them?
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=411942609133
Same church that provided clean up services at Kyron's School = May 2010/August 2010
Requesting Volunteers
City of Beaverton:
Homeless/Transient Camps: Cleaning and removing trash and debris from abandoned homeless camps around Beaverton. This project is not recommended for children because of potentially dangerous materials being removed. (10 More Volunteers Needed)
( used needles and uck left behind)

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2010, 03:08:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I see that you are all SURE that I am DeDe, but I don't care enough about proving you wrong to reveal anything personal about myself.  Let me just say that I am at least a few hundred miles away from DeDe right now and just a friend of hers, as I said before. 

I keep seeing comments about the "bat phones" being purchased a on different dates, and I want to let you know that DeDe bought her phone on June 30th and the police have the receipt to prove it.  It was not purchased around the time Kyron went missing.

I don't recall anyone here ever saying you were Dede .. You sound very overtly Sensitive.
I thought you were here for Kyron? 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2010, 03:18:37 PM »

Hey FlyMonkey~

Yes, there was some speculation if you were Dede or not.  Personally, I don't care if you are or not.  If you are here for Kyron, welcome!

Do you know anything about these tunnels?  Do they run as far out as Skyline elem?

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2010, 03:18:48 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Thinking about Kaine's Truck.
Gates from Sheriff's department acknowledgment
"A huge part of this investigation right now is we're eliminating a lot of leads and clearing a lot of leads," Gates said. "That's important so we can get focused in."
The pickup in question has since been towed from the Horman home. Gates said that the family requested it be towed because of a mechanical problem and that the towing was not related to the investigation.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

TH posted on her Facebook:
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-seattle/911-calls-were-made-as-father-of-missing-boy-moves-out
She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple's Ford truck was towed from the Hormans' property. It was a mechanical issue, Terri Horman said. "If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property," she wrote.
---
Terri said it was the Starter on the truck. The police state they are aware that the vehicle was towed for mechanical issues.

Does anyone recall the date that the Truck was towed off the property? for Repair

Was it before LE took the truck for the investigation?

I am looking at sites that Ford truck owners post upon and using "the Starter" as the issue
and all these sites are saying its probably a loose connection within the battery or something to do with cables ...
I know Trucks/Cars have changed over the years. I was thinking along the lines of the Starter being burned out .. that the Truck was possibly " stuck" and would not start ..so the driver would burn out the starter?? I am not sure.. so many things now are controlled with computers inside the dashboard or driver side door.
Why I ask about the date of the Truck being repaired and was it towed for repair prior to LE checking it out.. Could TH have an arrangement with the dealer.. or requested without anyone knowing..she asked for the Truck to be cleaned. Or if the Dealer would have had to blow out the undercarriage/ with water/remove mud to be able to work on the Truck. If it was dirty from Terri's excursions of driving around on the 4th?
Thinking about the rains leading up to the 4th..that it was soft and muddy where she would have been ..on the Sauvie/wherever she roamed that day/ even driving up the side of Skyline?
Could Terri have loosened the wiring to the battery or known how to do this to drain the battery ...that it had to be Towed. Kaine not being a mechanic, he said Oh lets just have it towed... No failure to him, like I said most vehicles today are not easy to work on, because of all the computers within. Has Kaine ever said that the truck has had mechanical issues in the past .. I find it strange that Kyron goes Poof and Terri is driving Kaine's truck. And the Truck has to be towed for a " mechanical" issue. I don't think Kaine would have allowed Terri to drive Kyron/(have Kiara with her) to school if he had known the truck had " starter issues or had known mechanical issues" ...

Wondering how much evidence could have been removed or compromised when the truck was at the dealer.. The inside possibly being wiped down, if they did have to take apart the dash/or Driver Door to get to relays/computer chips ..which can be a dirty job .. that a porter would wipe down the inside.. or do extra clean up inside the cab?

I can not find the date that the truck was towed for repair? Anybody?

I can't see Terri knowing anything about a vehicle except Drive and Park.

Amanda has pictures of the truck being towed on her PB and the date on there is 6-15-10.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/?start=all
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2010, 03:24:14 PM »

O/T Here's a little classical guitar for something different:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2qBdXBRUgc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2qBdXBRUgc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;border=1</a>

Lounge type music. Very classic stuff.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.