April 27, 2024, 10:46:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176176 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2010, 03:24:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I see that you are all SURE that I am DeDe, but I don't care enough about proving you wrong to reveal anything personal about myself.  Let me just say that I am at least a few hundred miles away from DeDe right now and just a friend of hers, as I said before. 

I keep seeing comments about the "bat phones" being purchased a on different dates, and I want to let you know that DeDe bought her phone on June 30th and the police have the receipt to prove it.  It was not purchased around the time Kyron went missing.

Still willing to answer questions if you have any.
Thanks for coming back 
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: September 22, 2010, 03:28:42 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I see that you are all SURE that I am DeDe, but I don't care enough about proving you wrong to reveal anything personal about myself.  Let me just say that I am at least a few hundred miles away from DeDe right now and just a friend of hers, as I said before. 

I keep seeing comments about the "bat phones" being purchased a on different dates, and I want to let you know that DeDe bought her phone on June 30th and the police have the receipt to prove it.  It was not purchased around the time Kyron went missing.

Where's Kyron?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2010, 03:38:38 PM »

Where's Kyron?

Not "all" of us "are SURE you are DeDe" as you stated.

Why are you here? Do you think you can help find Kyron? Or are you just here to spew praise for DeDe?

Personally, I don't care "what a nice and misunderstood woman she is."

I just want to find Kyron.

Sorry if I sound rude, I don't intend to be.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2010, 03:38:46 PM »

Does anyone know of any site that has the actual maps of the under ground tunnels? 

It would be sweet to show a computer image of the tunnels superimposed on the actual streets.

Not sure if this helps .......
http://www.kbbescso.com/

http://www.traveloregon.com/Explore%20Oregon/Portland%20Metro/Attractions/History%20and%20Heritage/Portland%20Shanghai%20Tunnels.aspx

Thank you, Deenie!

According to the first website, those tunnels were built for drainage and sewage, so not for "venting".

They were worked on as late as 2006, so they cannot be "abandoned."

I don't see these tunnels being used as some kind of underground prostitution or human trafficking enterprise. Just too smelly, too dirty, too deep... talk about being claustrophobic, even if they are a huge 22 feet around.

The ones on the map are constructed along the Willamette River, and not that close to Skyline Elem.

I can see it as a possible body dumping site, if a manhole is located and opened, though.

Too creepy, too.

MOO.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 22, 2010, 03:39:38 PM »

[email][/email]
Sorry - Self Edit as that link didn't work.  Some guy from Teri's FB.

Do you know what folder it's in ?  I have saved links to all her photo albums on FB

Hi Zippiddy,  No, I found it Googling rdsqrl terri horman images.  It was of a large man with very short red hair in a kitchen I think.  I just didn't know who he was but the source for it said FB.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2010, 03:42:46 PM »

Does anyone know of any site that has the actual maps of the under ground tunnels? 

It would be sweet to show a computer image of the tunnels superimposed on the actual streets.

Not sure if this helps .......
http://www.kbbescso.com/

http://www.traveloregon.com/Explore%20Oregon/Portland%20Metro/Attractions/History%20and%20Heritage/Portland%20Shanghai%20Tunnels.aspx

Thank you, Deenie!

According to the first website, those tunnels were built for drainage and sewage, so not for "venting".

They were worked on as late as 2006, so they cannot be "abandoned."

I don't see these tunnels being used as some kind of underground prostitution or human trafficking enterprise. Just too smelly, too dirty, too deep... talk about being claustrophobic, even if they are a huge 22 feet around.

The ones on the map are constructed along the Willamette River, and not that close to Skyline Elem.

I can see it as a possible body dumping site, if a manhole is located and opened, though.

Too creepy, too.

MOO.

I'm thinking the first link is specifically for drainage purposes. The other links are regarding the Shanghai (sp?) tunnels. I read a few sites about them and came upon something that was said about an eagle being kept in the basement. Who the heck would keep an eagle in their basement?

Interesting. Very.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: September 22, 2010, 03:44:27 PM »

Not yet found the "exact" story I read before - but this is close to the same type .... encompassing Human Trafficking in the Portland area also 
http://www.illuminati-news.com/Articles/143.html

In Portland, my closest friend was an ex-marine named Billy who had just gotten out of prison.  He told me he was framed for murder because he found out about a trafficking ring that many of Portland’s politicians were involved in.  Billy was trained to work in construction in tunnels beneath the city, a job that he said he wouldn’t have gotten except for classified clearance he received while still in the military.  Billy told me that he discovered a whorehouse connected to the basement of a psychiatric ward where many military personnel and city government workers, including the district attorney, were frequent visitors.  The women, and possibly men, who were being sold there were former patients in the psychiatric facility.

During the time that I was close with Billy, his picture appeared in the paper in an article about convicted felons who were released to halfway houses.  The caption accompanying his photo described him as a “convicted serial killer.”  Billy said that after he went to the police about the trafficking ring he discovered, he was accused of the murder of several local prostitutes.  One afternoon he took my friend Casey and I on a hike through Forest Park.  We walked for miles away from any houses or civilization to a large system of ventilation grates that military personnel supposedly used as an entrance into the tunnel complex.

Still diggin' for the one I read a while back also 

Thanks for that link.  It's not surprising at all to me how these things can all be connected.  Interesting the experience of Billy and the tunnels under Portland.  Interesting that there supposedly is a present day useage of the tunnel 'complex'.  Not surprising to me tho.  I'm curious how easily accessible those 'ventilation grates' that lead into the tunnels might be.  And if Terri or someone she knows had access to one of those areas.  Hmmmm.  Will dig some more too.  Thanks again! 

Thanks so much for that Wyks as it is really fascinating to realize there is a tunnel complex right up there in Forest Park.  Who would ever expect that !!!

After reading it I wonder if there is a road going to it.  Billy walked in, a long walk, so unless it is drivable I would doubt Kyron would be in there.  Also you wonder if the perp would wonder about hit car being seen on satellite, right?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: September 22, 2010, 03:44:27 PM »

I keep seeing comments about the "bat phones" being purchased a on different dates, and I want to let you know that DeDe bought her phone on June 30th and the police have the receipt to prove it. It was not purchased around the time Kyron went missing.

Okay, according to your statement Dede bought an untraceable phone (of which the police has prove in the form of a receipt), after Kaine's restraining order was filed and served to Terri, and (according to one of your previous statements) to discuss details pertaining to the crime, and that included discussions of Kiara and Kaine's whereabouts.

Is that correct?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #168 on: September 22, 2010, 03:47:14 PM »

Where's Kyron?

Not "all" of us "are SURE you are DeDe" as you stated.

Why are you here? Do you think you can help find Kyron? Or are you just here to spew praise for DeDe?

Personally, I don't care "what a nice and misunderstood woman she is."

I just want to find Kyron.

Sorry if I sound rude, I don't intend to be.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: September 22, 2010, 03:59:13 PM »

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/SOURCES-2-friends-gave-Terri-Horman-cell-phones/_O0MpjQf30S_toYXgeO8Ew.cspx?rss=191

Sources, including one who has spoken with investigators, told KGW that at least two friends of Terri's purchased cell phones for her in the days after Kyron’s disappearance.

Investigators were calling those friends and others in front of the grand jury for sworn statements on what they did and why they did it.

hmmm so is this the question that broke DeDe on the GJ stand?  The one question they had to ask her?

But again it does say "sources". 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2010, 04:04:15 PM »

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/SOURCES-2-friends-gave-Terri-Horman-cell-phones/_O0MpjQf30S_toYXgeO8Ew.cspx?rss=191

Sources, including one who has spoken with investigators, told KGW that at least two friends of Terri's purchased cell phones for her in the days after Kyron’s disappearance.

Investigators were calling those friends and others in front of the grand jury for sworn statements on what they did and why they did it.

hmmm so is this the question that broke DeDe on the GJ stand?  The one question they had to ask her?

Yah, I would like to know what Dede's friend (MonkeyFlier, or FlyMonkey) have to say about it.

Very Happy
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2010, 04:07:13 PM »

Yah, I would like to know what Dede's friend (MonkeyFlier, or FlyMonkey) have to say about it.

Very Happy

"in the days after Kyron's disappearance" is not the same as June 30th but I'm sure that these must be different friends of Terri's.  I wonder if the other friend is MC?  I would not doubt it at this point. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2010, 04:10:27 PM »

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/Terri-Hormans-friends-bought-cell-phones-under/Pf_DsKe7pEuruBIki3xzug.cspx?rss=191

PORTLAND, Ore. --Three and possibly more friends of Terri Moulton-Horman, some using fake names, bought prepaid cell phones in the days after Kaine moved out of the family home, according to sources including those who have spoken with investigators.

Sources say  a number of Terri’s friends bought these “cold” cell phones, and at least one of those friends has told investigators that they did so because they felt their regular phones were being monitored and they wanted to ensure some privacy.

Some of the phones were also purchased under fake names.

Dede Spicher also bought herself a phone. Someone else bought a phone for Terri, according to sources.

Now what kind of F'ed up friends by you a cell phone under a fake name in the middle of a missing child investigation?  I don't care what the woman had to say...I mean to go to this extent just screams involved.  But hey JMO.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2010, 04:10:50 PM »

Very Happy

"in the days after Kyron's disappearance" is not the same as June 30th but I'm sure that these must be different friends of Terri's.  I wonder if the other friend is MC?  I would not doubt it at this point. 

There's rumor that a man was seen in or around Terri's truck the morning of June 4th, while she was inside the school checking Kyron's project. Again, rumor.

Any chance the man was MC?

Not asking, just throwing that out as another theory.

Very Happy
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2010, 04:14:15 PM »

I keep seeing comments about the "bat phones" being purchased a on different dates, and I want to let you know that DeDe bought her phone on June 30th and the police have the receipt to prove it. It was not purchased around the time Kyron went missing.

Okay, according to your statement Dede bought an untraceable phone (of which the police has prove in the form of a receipt), after Kaine's restraining order was filed and served to Terri, and (according to one of your previous statements) to discuss details pertaining to the crime, and that included discussions of Kiara and Kaine's whereabouts.

Is that correct?

FlyMonkey? You still out there?

You didn't answer my question.... !

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #175 on: September 22, 2010, 04:14:32 PM »

Hi Flymonkey,  Just one question.  Rather than concerning herself with sustaining her reputation to people who don't know her or care about her, what has DeDe done specifically to assist in finding Kyron?

The only other thing I care about knowing from her is anything she may personally know and verify as fact about the case, not about herself.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2010, 04:17:16 PM »

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/Terri-Hormans-friends-bought-cell-phones-under/Pf_DsKe7pEuruBIki3xzug.cspx?rss=191

PORTLAND, Ore. --Three and possibly more friends of Terri Moulton-Horman, some using fake names, bought prepaid cell phones in the days after Kaine moved out of the family home, according to sources including those who have spoken with investigators.

Sources say  a number of Terri’s friends bought these “cold” cell phones, and at least one of those friends has told investigators that they did so because they felt their regular phones were being monitored and they wanted to ensure some privacy.

Some of the phones were also purchased under fake names.

Dede Spicher also bought herself a phone. Someone else bought a phone for Terri, according to sources.

Now what kind of F'ed up friends by you a cell phone under a fake name in the middle of a missing child investigation?  I don't care what the woman had to say...I mean to go to this extent just screams involved.  But hey JMO.

Terri probably made them a soppy story about how everyone was vilifying her and she needed help.

Her friend trusting her went off and did what she wanted.

Agreed, doing so during a missing-child investigation not only looks bad, but can get the "friends" involved in whatever crimes Terri committed.

I think they have learned their lessons, though.

One cannot be too trusting, not even with people we think we know.

Sadly.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: September 22, 2010, 04:17:36 PM »

Hi Flymonkey,  Just one question.  Rather than concerning herself with sustaining her reputation to people who don't know her or care about her, what has DeDe done specifically to assist in finding Kyron?

The only other thing I care about knowing from her is anything she may personally know and verify as fact about the case, not about herself.

You said that so much better than I did.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: September 22, 2010, 04:18:37 PM »

Very Happy

There's rumor that a man was seen in or around Terri's truck the morning of June 4th, while she was inside the school checking Kyron's project. Again, rumor.

Any chance the man was MC?

Not asking, just throwing that out as another theory.

Very Happy

I'm beginning to wonder about him now.  Someone posted something last night on here talking about him knowing Terri prior to Kyron missing.  And I saw an article where Kaine referred to him as "Neighbor".  There's something about there relationship that is hinky to me.  Also on the Restraining order docs there is a line in there by the LE used that states the relationship she had with MC was the same as with the LS(RS) and that they discussed "Personal relationship concerns of Terri's"  Now to me that screamed that she gets these men and tells them how horrible Kaine is to her hence the MFH plots getting started...planting seeds.  And don't forget 100's of phone communications via text, sext, and talk. JMO.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #179 on: September 22, 2010, 04:22:36 PM »

You said that so much better than I did.

LOL, actually I was going to quote you and say the same thing, but to keep down on the stacks and keep it short I decided not to...   

Still waiting on an answer....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.