April 28, 2024, 01:55:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176205 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: September 22, 2010, 04:27:59 PM »

I guess she flew away for now.  BTW she said DeDe had a smartphone.   I come on here all the time when away and read on my blackberry ... better than most books I know.  But anyway mine is not slow and I thought we had atleast one member here who was posting from her blackberry because I remember asking her how she was doing it...never got an answer.  Anyway more food for thought on who is actually posting as friends of these people.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 22, 2010, 04:32:56 PM »

There's rumor that a man was seen in or around Terri's truck the morning of June 4th, while she was inside the school checking Kyron's project. Again, rumor.

Any chance the man was MC?

Not asking, just throwing that out as another theory.

Very Happy

I'm beginning to wonder about him now.  Someone posted something last night on here talking about him knowing Terri prior to Kyron missing.  And I saw an article where Kaine referred to him as "Neighbor".  There's something about there relationship that is hinky to me.  Also on the Restraining order docs there is a line in there by the LE used that states the relationship she had with MC was the same as with the LS(RS) and that they discussed "Personal relationship concerns of Terri's"  Now to me that screamed that she gets these men and tells them how horrible Kaine is to her hence the MFH plots getting started...planting seeds.  And don't forget 100's of phone communications via text, sext, and talk. JMO.

LE must've gotten the phone records of both. Hopefully they can sort out if they knew each other before June 4th.

There has to be something, though.

I mean, being MC, would you contact your high school buddy whose child has just gone missing, and in a week or two you start sexting your buddy's wife?

And... she sexts back with naked pictures and erotic poses?

What the h...?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #182 on: September 22, 2010, 04:37:59 PM »

I guess she flew away for now.  BTW she said DeDe had a smartphone.   I come on here all the time when away and read on my blackberry ... better than most books I know.  But anyway mine is not slow and I thought we had atleast one member here who was posting from her blackberry because I remember asking her how she was doing it...never got an answer.  Anyway more food for thought on who is actually posting as friends of these people.

I know I used to read here all the time and post from my blackberry.  It was actually easier than my new Samsung Galaxy.  I may end up switching back for various reasons, not just that.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #183 on: September 22, 2010, 04:43:45 PM »

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/Terri-Hormans-friends-bought-cell-phones-under/Pf_DsKe7pEuruBIki3xzug.cspx?rss=191

PORTLAND, Ore. --Three and possibly more friends of Terri Moulton-Horman, some using fake names, bought prepaid cell phones in the days after Kaine moved out of the family home, according to sources including those who have spoken with investigators.

Sources say  a number of Terri’s friends bought these “cold” cell phones, and at least one of those friends has told investigators that they did so because they felt their regular phones were being monitored and they wanted to ensure some privacy.

Some of the phones were also purchased under fake names.

Dede Spicher also bought herself a phone. Someone else bought a phone for Terri, according to sources.

Now what kind of F'ed up friends by you a cell phone under a fake name in the middle of a missing child investigation?  I don't care what the woman had to say...I mean to go to this extent just screams involved.  But hey JMO.

fatcat - ITA - if I had friend (close or otherwise) in the middle of ANY kind of investigation (listed as a "person of interest" or NOT, that approached me, or even suggested to me, to buy some kind of "anonymous" cell phone ..... IF I didn't already suspect them ... I WOULD after this being asked/suggested .... NO MATTER the excuse ("the house/phones are bugged, I don't want ppl hearing my convo w/friends"..etc...etc)
To me ... there is NO EXCUSE to not fully cooperate in a matter such as this ..... NONE

ooops!  UNLESS of course you are GUILTY

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: September 22, 2010, 04:51:33 PM »

Working and unable to log in except on breaks, sorry.

I am not here to sing the praises of anyone, but, as others have said here, if an avenue of the investigation can be ruled out, that allows investigators to focus on other, possibly fruitful avenues.

"Okay, according to your statement Dede bought an untraceable phone (of which the police has prove in the form of a receipt), after Kaine's restraining order was filed and served to Terri."

This part of your statement, Itaryl Moosee, I will agree with.  They did not discuss details of any crime, and I have no idea whether they discussed Kaine or Kiara's whereabouts.

I have heard of the Shanghai tunnels and seen stuff about them on TV, but I thought they were all in N and NW Portland close in to the river. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: September 22, 2010, 04:51:49 PM »

There's rumor that a man was seen in or around Terri's truck the morning of June 4th, while she was inside the school checking Kyron's project. Again, rumor.

Any chance the man was MC?

Not asking, just throwing that out as another theory.

Very Happy

I'm beginning to wonder about him now.  Someone posted something last night on here talking about him knowing Terri prior to Kyron missing.  And I saw an article where Kaine referred to him as "Neighbor".  There's something about there relationship that is hinky to me.  Also on the Restraining order docs there is a line in there by the LE used that states the relationship she had with MC was the same as with the LS(RS) and that they discussed "Personal relationship concerns of Terri's"  Now to me that screamed that she gets these men and tells them how horrible Kaine is to her hence the MFH plots getting started...planting seeds.  And don't forget 100's of phone communications via text, sext, and talk. JMO.

LE must've gotten the phone records of both. Hopefully they can sort out if they knew each other before June 4th.

There has to be something, though.

I mean, being MC, would you contact your high school buddy whose child has just gone missing, and in a week or two you start sexting your buddy's wife?

And... she sexts back with naked pictures and erotic poses?

What the h...?

I know we talked on here before about the possiblity of Terri having a 2nd
phone before Kyron went missing.  I think it's highly possible.

If I were sexting people that casually or sneaking around doing MFH's I'd have a second phone.... w/out question.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #186 on: September 22, 2010, 04:51:58 PM »

Hi FlyMonkey, glad to see your back.  I hope you understand our skepticism in regards to DeDe's intentions.  However, she is really nothing more to us, than what she's able to do in helping find Kyron, or work in conjunction with us by sharing pertinent info.  She needs to understand nobody cares about her, IT'S ABOUT KYRON!  I would hope she felt the same way, but am beginning to wonder, since she sent you hear to 'clear' up HER name.   

Hope you've been able to answer all of our questions.  Thanks for the help.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: September 22, 2010, 04:55:27 PM »

zippiddy doo da - my sentiments exactly but apparently some feel otherwise.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: September 22, 2010, 04:56:04 PM »

As the article says, DeDe bought her phone under her own name, for herself.  The police took the receipt, so they know when she bought it.  June 30th.

If DeDe did anything at this point to locate Kyron, imagine how fast she would be arrested for interfering with the investigation.  And if she actually found him, would anyone believe that she hadn't had him the whole time?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: September 22, 2010, 04:57:13 PM »

I've been checking the Portland news websites for updates on Kyron's case, but there is none.

Besides the "Where's Waldo" bandit story, there's nothing much worth looking at today.

I'm sure MK will get a kick out of the picture.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: September 22, 2010, 05:00:48 PM »

As the article says, DeDe bought her phone under her own name, for herself.  The police took the receipt, so they know when she bought it.  June 30th.

If DeDe did anything at this point to locate Kyron, imagine how fast she would be arrested for interfering with the investigation.  And if she actually found him, would anyone believe that she hadn't had him the whole time?

of course she'd be believed if she is innocent...it could have been something she overheard. 

There is no excuse if she has information.  NONE. To not release that to LE.  There is protective custody and other ways of handling personal security if that's her concern but her only concern seems to be her reputation and wellbeing, especially when statements are made like this.

What about Kyron's??????????
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #191 on: September 22, 2010, 05:01:34 PM »

hmmmmmmmmm...... correct me if I'm WRONG .... you just stated (again?) that DeDe is MORE IMPORTANT then finding KYRON?   
DeDe DOES NOT MATTER here ..... "KYRON" is all that matters at this point..........
That statement, WHOEVER you are ..... I'm at a loss for words here  I'm sure you other monkeys can put my anger into words. 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: September 22, 2010, 05:02:00 PM »

of course she'd be believed if she is innocent...it could have been something she overheard. 

There is no excuse if she has information.  NONE. To not release that to LE.  There is protective custody and other ways of handling personal security if that's her concern but her only concern seems to be her reputation and wellbeing, especially when statements are made like this.

What about Kyron's??????????

My bad...you meant if she actually went out and searched and found him?!  Sorry.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: September 22, 2010, 05:06:33 PM »

I am not here to sing the praises of anyone, but, as others have said here, if an avenue of the investigation can be ruled out, that allows investigators to focus on other, possibly fruitful avenues.

"Okay, according to your statement Dede bought an untraceable phone (of which the police has prove in the form of a receipt), after Kaine's restraining order was filed and served to Terri."

This part of your statement, Itaryl Moosee, I will agree with.  They did not discuss details of any crime, and I have no idea whether they discussed Kaine or Kiara's whereabouts.

I have heard of the Shanghai tunnels and seen stuff about them on TV, but I thought they were all in N and NW Portland close in to the river. 

Okay, you have no idea whether they discussed Kaine or Kiara, but you are sure they did not discuss details of any crime.

Is it possible that, just as you don't know if they discussed Kaine or Kiara's whereabouts, you really don't know if they discussed details of any crime?

Very Happy
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: September 22, 2010, 05:07:08 PM »

Did she clear up her 90 minutes of missing time on that day?  Does she now have her alibi straight?  If she doesn't than maybe she better start hunting down that man in the redpickup she was talking to at the crucial time point in Kyron's investigation.  Regardless of the phone issue.  JMO.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #195 on: September 22, 2010, 05:08:25 PM »

Okay, you have no idea whether they discussed Kaine or Kiara, but you are sure they did not discuss details of any crime.

Is it possible that, just as you don't know if they discussed Kaine or Kiara's whereabouts, you really don't know if they discussed details of any crime?

Very Happy

My thoughts EXACTLY....   

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: September 22, 2010, 05:09:39 PM »

I think I'm confusing myself.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: September 22, 2010, 05:14:11 PM »

The phone question has to be what the GJ asked her and of course she has a receipt.  Lots of planning here...smells diabolical.  What do these people think that LE can't acquire there new numbers and get the information? 
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #198 on: September 22, 2010, 05:17:51 PM »

I think I'm confusing myself.

Monkey Devil! that's OK lol ... (if ya need any help w/being confused further  just holler - I have been called the 'master of confusion' in the past ... so don't hesitating asking  )

note: YES I said "master" I refuse to use the word "mistress" in ANY conversation here  too much of that kinda stuff seems to be tying into this case 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: September 22, 2010, 05:19:12 PM »

I don't know if anyone has written this...but Terri stated that she left Kyron in the hallway...another student stated that Kyron told him he was going to look at the cool electrical project...

What if Terri went through the projects with Kyron, dropped him off in the hall, told him to go check out the electrical project before coming out to her truck...this is assuming that she is guilty...but him being seen after Terri left would then fit...him being seen by the truck would also fit...the teacher being told of the appointment would fit...because that would be why Kyron left the school...maybe Terri said...I have to put Kyra back in the truck...why don't you go look at that electrical project for a few minutes and then come out the side...I will pick you up.  Kyron would have thought he was coming back to school so no need to grab his backpack....

this is just an idea!

playing off your idea...as I recall, the day was rainy and cold...it's always bothered me that Kyron didn't at least take his jacket because it was cold that day...one of the reasons why I mull over and over that Kyron may have been "unexpectedly" captured at the school.  In other words, it doesn't sound to me like Kyron left for a doctor's appointment without his coat.  More like Kyron was not expecting to leave when he did.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.