April 26, 2024, 11:26:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176145 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2010, 12:00:44 AM »

Do you think Ground's Keeper Dave mowed the grass like this:

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2010, 12:01:01 AM »

O/T but we should start a thread on some of the ones who come on here.  Give them awards for stuff!  And one for bad monkeys on timeout.  I'll be there decorating the place occasionally for my smart mouth. I saw one on another forum recently they called it the Dungeon.  LOL!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2010, 12:01:51 AM »

There's news of human remains being found near a Beaverton school, about 15 minutes from Skyline.

Of course, LE already knows whether it is a child or an adult. They let the news air, so chances are it is not Kyron.

Just bringing this up, cause it's on the news.

BEAVERTON, Ore. -- A land surveyor has stumbled across human remains in a wooded area near a Beaverton school, police said.

Beaverton Police Department spokeswoman Pam Yazzolino said officers were called at about 11 a.m. Tuesday about human remains found at the far west end of the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon campus near Southwest Farmington Road and 148th Avenue.

The surveyor wandered off the trail while marking trees and shrubs, police said, and found the skeletal remains on his way back.

It is not known if the remains are male or female, or how the person died.

http://www.kptv.com/news/25107266/detail.html

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2010, 12:04:22 AM »

Sometimes I wonder about the wicked websites you must venture into in order to get those funky pictures you find.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2010, 12:06:38 AM »

A post in the last thread asked if there's been any further info about Kyron's glasses and a note supposedly being found.  That post is still on my mind.  I have no idea if that is a fabrication or if it's a fact that was leaked and shouldn't have been leaked, because I've heard nothing further.  If it's fact, it sure got slammed with the "keep quiet" quickly.  I don't think that's something LE would want to be public knowledge.

Just want to say that if the glasses and a note - even just the glasses alone - were put in a mailbox, IMO, that is one big sick-o out there playing mind games.  I hope that did not happen.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 12:06:44 AM »

FWIW- There are 20 posts on each page.  When we are on page 49, just before a thread change, you can count how many posts are on page 49.  It can be extremely discouraging and time consuming to try to change threads because once the thread reaches 48 or 49, posting almost virtually stops sometimes.  And it can be hard to keep sitting and looking or checking back on a thread, waiting for enough posts to finish the thread.  I won't change a thread prior to 50 unless there is no other mod or Klaas available and I have to leave or something.  There wasn't much posting going on in the last thread on pg. 49.  Look at the times between the posts... And I gave a little prior warning post that we were going to change threads even before the thread lock warning.  And I left the thread unlocked for a short bit.  Also, I can bring a post over from another thread if need be, or a poster can repost.  Sorry for the OT, but I'm reading the comments about thread changes, and thought maybe ya'll might understand how things work with that. Sometimes I will even post a picture of the missing, or go back and post or bump up something , to move the thread to 50.  I can see why someone wouldn't want to create a big post halfway down page 49...But don't let that stop you from posting short items.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2010, 12:06:49 AM »

Sometimes I wonder about the wicked websites you must venture into in order to get those funky pictures you find.

That'd be photobucket, Itaryl!  

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2010, 12:07:49 AM »

Does anyone besides me find it significant that Kyron went missing on the day Terri was slated to drive him to go see his mom for the weekend?  I have wondered about that coincidence since the beginning.

Also, I recall reading sometime in the last day or two (was it here?  can't recall!) that a friend of Terri's was expecting her to visit her that weekend, somewhere outside of the Portland area... did I imagine that?  Anyone else catch that tidbit?  It may have been quoted here or somewhere from the THSP, which I don't read.

(P.S. Brandi, I feel your pain.  Still getting used to these 50-post changeovers...)

It was her friend Cheryl G.  It was on TH's FB and she has unfriended her. 

Last night on THSP they were having a fight and they said that Cheryl G think TH is guilty.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2010, 12:10:02 AM »

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2010, 12:10:32 AM »

All these cities and more with underground areas, gosh!  Maybe we ought to investigate our own areas for something underground, in case it's ever needed for a shelter of sorts.

What started me wondering about the tunnels in Portland is cuz of some of the psychics around who were saying they 'sensed' Kyron underground.  And there was mention of tunnels, altho I don't know if they meant these tunnels. 

One of the articles I'm reading mentions that the Shanghai Tunnels go for miles around.  And since the Skyline school is 13 miles away, wouldn't it be weird if there were some sort of connection to these tunnels somewhere close enough to the school that Kyron could have been slipped into them.. even for awhile? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 12:11:03 AM »

Does anyone besides me find it significant that Kyron went missing on the day Terri was slated to drive him to go see his mom for the weekend?  I have wondered about that coincidence since the beginning.

Also, I recall reading sometime in the last day or two (was it here?  can't recall!) that a friend of Terri's was expecting her to visit her that weekend, somewhere outside of the Portland area... did I imagine that?  Anyone else catch that tidbit?  It may have been quoted here or somewhere from the THSP, which I don't read.

(P.S. Brandi, I feel your pain.  Still getting used to these 50-post changeovers...)

It was her friend Cheryl G.  It was on TH's FB and she has unfriended her. 

Last night on THSP they were having a fight and they said that Cheryl G think TH is guilty.

Love it that they were fighting among themselves.   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2010, 12:11:32 AM »

A post in the last thread asked if there's been any further info about Kyron's glasses and a note supposedly being found.  That post is still on my mind.  I have no idea if that is a fabrication or if it's a fact that was leaked and shouldn't have been leaked, because I've heard nothing further.  If it's fact, it sure got slammed with the "keep quiet" quickly.  I don't think that's something LE would want to be public knowledge.

Just want to say that if the glasses and a note - even just the glasses alone - were put in a mailbox, IMO, that is one big sick-o out there playing mind games.  I hope that did not happen.

I remember some talk about the main photo of Kyron next to his science project being done without his glasses on in one shot and on in another.  I thought it was for identification purposes in case his appearance was altered?  Not sure about them being found anywhere with a note...can't say I've heard that one.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2010, 12:12:30 AM »

All these cities and more with underground areas, gosh!  Maybe we ought to investigate our own areas for something underground, in case it's ever needed for a shelter of sorts.

What started me wondering about the tunnels in Portland is cuz of some of the psychics around who were saying they 'sensed' Kyron underground.  And there was mention of tunnels, altho I don't know if they meant these tunnels. 

One of the articles I'm reading mentions that the Shanghai Tunnels go for miles around.  And since the Skyline school is 13 miles away, wouldn't it be weird if there were some sort of connection to these tunnels somewhere close enough to the school that Kyron could have been slipped into them.. even for awhile? 

That's an interesting thought...have you come across any maps?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2010, 12:14:01 AM »

I remember some talk about the main photo of Kyron next to his science project being done without his glasses on in one shot and on in another.  I thought it was for identification purposes in case his appearance was altered?  Not sure about them being found anywhere with a note...can't say I've heard that one.

I believe the glasses were removed from Kyron in the pictures by the FBI for identification in case he was without his glasses.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2010, 12:14:33 AM »

Monkey Devil!    

Oh yeah, and without my glasses, it looks just like him.  NOT!  But funny funny, thanks MK. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2010, 12:15:35 AM »

the tunnels were discussed on WS and locals said that the tunnels were nowhere near skyline.  That makes sense as I would imagine that area was really rural.  The tunnels were needed near the city, not way out in the country.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2010, 12:15:39 AM »

FWIW- There are 20 posts on each page.  When we are on page 49, just before a thread change, you can count how many posts are on page 49.  It can be extremely discouraging and time consuming to try to change threads because once the thread reaches 48 or 49, posting almost virtually stops sometimes.  And it can be hard to keep sitting and looking or checking back on a thread, waiting for enough posts to finish the thread.  I won't change a thread prior to 50 unless there is no other mod or Klaas available and I have to leave or something.  There wasn't much posting going on in the last thread on pg. 49.  Look at the times between the posts... And I gave a little prior warning post that we were going to change threads even before the thread lock warning.  And I left the thread unlocked for a short bit.  Also, I can bring a post over from another thread if need be, or a poster can repost.  Sorry for the OT, but I'm reading the comments about thread changes, and thought maybe ya'll might understand how things work with that. Sometimes I will even post a picture of the missing, or go back and post or bump up something , to move the thread to 50.  I can see why someone wouldn't want to create a big post halfway down page 49...But don't let that stop you from posting short items.    

Thanks, Muffy Bee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2010, 12:18:49 AM »

Shoot!

You'd think I'd know better by now. I was in the last thread, trying to answer FCL's question about where Fly Monkey went.

(I think she went to the same place Jason W. went to, personally.)

But alas, I could not post. Didn't realize the thread had been locked and tried logging out and back in, trying hard to post. LOL

Brandi
- is that a Harley Monkey?  lol    Very cute!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2010, 12:19:29 AM »

There's news of human remains being found near a Beaverton school, about 15 minutes from Skyline.

Of course, LE already knows whether it is a child or an adult. They let the news air, so chances are it is not Kyron.

Just bringing this up, cause it's on the news.

BEAVERTON, Ore. -- A land surveyor has stumbled across human remains in a wooded area near a Beaverton school, police said.

Beaverton Police Department spokeswoman Pam Yazzolino said officers were called at about 11 a.m. Tuesday about human remains found at the far west end of the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon campus near Southwest Farmington Road and 148th Avenue.

The surveyor wandered off the trail while marking trees and shrubs, police said, and found the skeletal remains on his way back.

It is not known if the remains are male or female, or how the person died.

http://www.kptv.com/news/25107266/detail.html

That's terrible. Since Kyron has been missing there have been numerous bodies found.  Someone found a body in a ditch, two seperate drowning victims in one day we heard on the scanner, another drowning. 

Sad news for someone's family.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2010, 12:22:12 AM »

Thanks, Muffy Bee

YW Puzzler.  Changing threads at 50 instead of 100 has required a period of adjustment... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.