April 28, 2024, 06:01:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176215 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: September 22, 2010, 05:28:52 PM »

I don't know if anyone has written this...but Terri stated that she left Kyron in the hallway...another student stated that Kyron told him he was going to look at the cool electrical project...

What if Terri went through the projects with Kyron, dropped him off in the hall, told him to go check out the electrical project before coming out to her truck...this is assuming that she is guilty...but him being seen after Terri left would then fit...him being seen by the truck would also fit...the teacher being told of the appointment would fit...because that would be why Kyron left the school...maybe Terri said...I have to put Kyra back in the truck...why don't you go look at that electrical project for a few minutes and then come out the side...I will pick you up.  Kyron would have thought he was coming back to school so no need to grab his backpack....

this is just an idea!

playing off your idea...as I recall, the day was rainy and cold...it's always bothered me that Kyron didn't at least take his jacket because it was cold that day...one of the reasons why I mull over and over that Kyron may have been "unexpectedly" captured at the school.  In other words, it doesn't sound to me like Kyron left for a doctor's appointment without his coat.  More like Kyron was not expecting to leave when he did.

I'm confused about this part also.  That's why the backpack & jacket on the desk conversation.  Kids around here where shorts with snow on the ground so I don't know that Kyron would think of a jacket.  But whatever/whomever got him out of that school is the key.

Another thing we discovered when discussing this was that there are no articles that mention the mysterious backpack & jacket; only reference is Terri's email...if you have one please post it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: September 22, 2010, 05:30:38 PM »

OT- The remains of Teresa Parker, the 911 dispatcher from Georgia that's been missing since 2007 have been found.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1001.msg1234080#msg1234080 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: September 22, 2010, 05:38:57 PM »

Interesting post at Blink's.  I've read many times at BOC that Blink thinks this is a sexually motivated crime. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

GraceintheHills says:
September 22, 2010 at 1:13 am
29.StormB says: September 21, 2010 at 7:30 pm
“…I learned over the years that when things get too complex, they are usually off-track. Truth is usually simple and painful.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Storm, in my line of work, Occam’s razor has always been my best friend. So, when I am thinking of hypotheses, I try to keep it simple. When this case is finally solved, IMHO, it will boil down to one simple truth: somebody wanted very much to make this little boy disappear. I think you and I may be on the very same page.

So, as we formulate with so few facts, we should ask ourselves: who had the means, motive and opportunity?

IMO, this crime was well planned and involved very few individuals, at least one of whom was quite familiar with the school and Ky. Whoever lured him out counted on the fact that her/his actions would not arouse suspicions at a school SF. I feel Ky was lured out to some vehicle, not necessarily a white truck, could have been a car parked adjacent to Kaine’s truck…and he was gone. While LE was trying to clear the immediate family of any involvement, TMH reportedly changed her stories several times, her phone pinged off certain towers, she pulled away from Kaine and Desiree early on in the investigation, and was subjected to three polys. That ninety minute period of time in her alibi during which she says she was driving Kiara around on back roads is highly suspect, IMO. I don’t think she was panicking at that time. I believe she was engaged in a particular task or waiting for something to happen (some type of signal that all was accomplished?).

I am one of those who believes that RS told the truth about the MFH. I believe TMH wanted KH dead, *perhaps* for monetary gain. Apparently the judge who granted the restraining order believed the MFH plot, as well.

Although the theories are certainly interesting, I am just not feeling any direct connection of Kyron’s disappearance to child trafficking, corrupt cops, or drug cartels, although evidence of this type of criminal activity *may* have been uncovered in parallel investigations. I don’t believe for one nanosecond that anyone sold him or stashed him, nor do I believe he was taken out of the country. I also do not believe he was handed over as “payment” for services not rendered. Well, it’s possible, but I think not. Like Blink, I believe this was a sexually motivated crime. Most of what I theorize takes into account established statistical probabilities, victimology, and offender profiles in child abduction cases. Sadly, I think this sweet boy is resting somewhere in or just outside the Portland area waiting to be found.

But, let me ask you, Storm. What makes you so sure TMH is involved? What is it about the execution of this crime that points specifically to her in your mind? I am just curious and interested in comparing notes. Do you mind sharing?

Puzzler I've been reading this person's posts at Blink also.  Very interesting imo.  They think motive was Kyron saw something he wasn't supposed to see.  I posted that awhile ago but my theory still would put Terri involved because of all the little confusing stuff she did that day and prior. 

Now go back to Kyron's statement "My step mom is dead" or something to that effect and you began to wonder what he might have seen?  Any thoughts?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: September 22, 2010, 05:50:34 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Thinking about Kaine's Truck.
Gates from Sheriff's department acknowledgment
"A huge part of this investigation right now is we're eliminating a lot of leads and clearing a lot of leads," Gates said. "That's important so we can get focused in."
The pickup in question has since been towed from the Horman home. Gates said that the family requested it be towed because of a mechanical problem and that the towing was not related to the investigation.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

TH posted on her Facebook:
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-seattle/911-calls-were-made-as-father-of-missing-boy-moves-out
She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple's Ford truck was towed from the Hormans' property. It was a mechanical issue, Terri Horman said. "If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property," she wrote.
---
Terri said it was the Starter on the truck. The police state they are aware that the vehicle was towed for mechanical issues.

Does anyone recall the date that the Truck was towed off the property? for Repair

Was it before LE took the truck for the investigation?

I am looking at sites that Ford truck owners post upon and using "the Starter" as the issue
and all these sites are saying its probably a loose connection within the battery or something to do with cables ...
I know Trucks/Cars have changed over the years. I was thinking along the lines of the Starter being burned out .. that the Truck was possibly " stuck" and would not start ..so the driver would burn out the starter?? I am not sure.. so many things now are controlled with computers inside the dashboard or driver side door.
Why I ask about the date of the Truck being repaired and was it towed for repair prior to LE checking it out.. Could TH have an arrangement with the dealer.. or requested without anyone knowing..she asked for the Truck to be cleaned. Or if the Dealer would have had to blow out the undercarriage/ with water/remove mud to be able to work on the Truck. If it was dirty from Terri's excursions of driving around on the 4th?
Thinking about the rains leading up to the 4th..that it was soft and muddy where she would have been ..on the Sauvie/wherever she roamed that day/ even driving up the side of Skyline?
Could Terri have loosened the wiring to the battery or known how to do this to drain the battery ...that it had to be Towed. Kaine not being a mechanic, he said Oh lets just have it towed... No failure to him, like I said most vehicles today are not easy to work on, because of all the computers within. Has Kaine ever said that the truck has had mechanical issues in the past .. I find it strange that Kyron goes Poof and Terri is driving Kaine's truck. And the Truck has to be towed for a " mechanical" issue. I don't think Kaine would have allowed Terri to drive Kyron/(have Kiara with her) to school if he had known the truck had " starter issues or had known mechanical issues" ...

Wondering how much evidence could have been removed or compromised when the truck was at the dealer.. The inside possibly being wiped down, if they did have to take apart the dash/or Driver Door to get to relays/computer chips ..which can be a dirty job .. that a porter would wipe down the inside.. or do extra clean up inside the cab?

I can not find the date that the truck was towed for repair? Anybody?

I can't see Terri knowing anything about a vehicle except Drive and Park.

Amanda has pictures of the truck being towed on her PB and the date on there is 6-15-10.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/?start=all

I thought it was the "starter" that went out.  That would have required the truck to be towed IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: September 22, 2010, 05:55:39 PM »

I guess she flew away for now.  BTW she said DeDe had a smartphone.   I come on here all the time when away and read on my blackberry ... better than most books I know.  But anyway mine is not slow and I thought we had atleast one member here who was posting from her blackberry because I remember asking her how she was doing it...never got an answer.  Anyway more food for thought on who is actually posting as friends of these people.

when I go on w/my Blackberry, I don't see any way to go to the page I want - it always takes me to the first page of a thread, and I have to keep clicking "next  page". Not too big a deal when the thread is up only up to page 3, but a real waste of time if the thread is up to page 40!

How do you get to a specific page using the Blackberry? Is there an app for SM that I'm unaware of?  TIA!

mompalm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: September 22, 2010, 06:00:20 PM »

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/Terri-Hormans-friends-bought-cell-phones-under/Pf_DsKe7pEuruBIki3xzug.cspx?rss=191

PORTLAND, Ore. --Three and possibly more friends of Terri Moulton-Horman, some using fake names, bought prepaid cell phones in the days after Kaine moved out of the family home, according to sources including those who have spoken with investigators.

Sources say  a number of Terri’s friends bought these “cold” cell phones, and at least one of those friends has told investigators that they did so because they felt their regular phones were being monitored and they wanted to ensure some privacy.

Some of the phones were also purchased under fake names.

Dede Spicher also bought herself a phone. Someone else bought a phone for Terri, according to sources.

Now what kind of F'ed up friends by you a cell phone under a fake name in the middle of a missing child investigation?  I don't care what the woman had to say...I mean to go to this extent just screams involved.  But hey JMO.

fatcat - ITA - if I had friend (close or otherwise) in the middle of ANY kind of investigation (listed as a "person of interest" or NOT, that approached me, or even suggested to me, to buy some kind of "anonymous" cell phone ..... IF I didn't already suspect them ... I WOULD after this being asked/suggested .... NO MATTER the excuse ("the house/phones are bugged, I don't want ppl hearing my convo w/friends"..etc...etc)
To me ... there is NO EXCUSE to not fully cooperate in a matter such as this ..... NONE

ooops!  UNLESS of course you are GUILTY

I agree
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: September 22, 2010, 06:00:30 PM »

I'm bringing my theory for getting Kyron out of school that day forward again...just cuz nobody even told me it stunk! 

Pure Speculation on my part here;

Terri / Kyron visit science fair, Terri leaves, Kyron already knows to meet Mr/Mrs Blank outside cuz mommy has to go p/u medicine for Kiara than we will meet at FM to head to Dr's appt.  They meet at FM.   Mr/Mrs Blank gets in truck with Kiara and Terri's Cellphone and heads out to SI.  Terri gets in truck w/Kyron for supposed Dr's appt?  No idea what goes on with Terri and Kyron at this point.  They meet somewhere prior to gym switch cars back and go on there way.

The person who took Kiara could just think Terri/whoever was saving Kyron from something bad and "stashing" him or it could all be purely evil.  Also don't forget that another adult was supposedly witnessed in Terri's truck at the school.  I've been wondering about that also.  Would Kiara of been in the back and Kyron in the front...possibly on a booster seat?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: September 22, 2010, 06:01:50 PM »

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/Terri-Hormans-friends-bought-cell-phones-under/Pf_DsKe7pEuruBIki3xzug.cspx?rss=191

PORTLAND, Ore. --Three and possibly more friends of Terri Moulton-Horman, some using fake names, bought prepaid cell phones in the days after Kaine moved out of the family home, according to sources including those who have spoken with investigators.

Sources say  a number of Terri’s friends bought these “cold” cell phones, and at least one of those friends has told investigators that they did so because they felt their regular phones were being monitored and they wanted to ensure some privacy.

Dede Spicher also bought herself a phone. Someone else bought a phone for Terri, according to sources.

Now what kind of F'ed up friends by you a cell phone under a fake name in the middle of a missing child investigation?  I don't care what the woman had to say...I mean to go to this extent just screams involved.  But hey JMO.

The friend that bought the phone in another name was "not" DeDe...it was someone else.  That bit just keeps getting attached to DeDe.  I don't know why, but it does. 

I remember reading that person said she didn't know why she used another name, it was a last minute thought (maybe that person was afraid she'd be implicated; however, changing her name was the wrong way to go about it). 

If memory serves me well, the person who bought the phone in another name - that info came out before we knew about DeDe.  Anyone else reacall the particulars on this.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: September 22, 2010, 06:06:57 PM »

There's rumor that a man was seen in or around Terri's truck the morning of June 4th, while she was inside the school checking Kyron's project. Again, rumor.

Any chance the man was MC?

Not asking, just throwing that out as another theory.

Very Happy

I'm beginning to wonder about him now.  Someone posted something last night on here talking about him knowing Terri prior to Kyron missing.  And I saw an article where Kaine referred to him as "Neighbor".  There's something about there relationship that is hinky to me.  Also on the Restraining order docs there is a line in there by the LE used that states the relationship she had with MC was the same as with the LS(RS) and that they discussed "Personal relationship concerns of Terri's"  Now to me that screamed that she gets these men and tells them how horrible Kaine is to her hence the MFH plots getting started...planting seeds.  And don't forget 100's of phone communications via text, sext, and talk. JMO.

LE must've gotten the phone records of both. Hopefully they can sort out if they knew each other before June 4th.

There has to be something, though.

I mean, being MC, would you contact your high school buddy whose child has just gone missing, and in a week or two you start sexting your buddy's wife?

And... she sexts back with naked pictures and erotic poses?

What the h...?

Agree...I think there's more, maybe lots more, going on behind the scenes.  Tons of stuff we don't know about because "nobody's" talking!  I never saw so many zipped lips.  WHY?  Usually you do get drips and drabs "leaked" out, but not in this case.  WHY?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: September 22, 2010, 06:08:28 PM »

I guess she flew away for now.  BTW she said DeDe had a smartphone.   I come on here all the time when away and read on my blackberry ... better than most books I know.  But anyway mine is not slow and I thought we had atleast one member here who was posting from her blackberry because I remember asking her how she was doing it...never got an answer.  Anyway more food for thought on who is actually posting as friends of these people.

when I go on w/my Blackberry, I don't see any way to go to the page I want - it always takes me to the first page of a thread, and I have to keep clicking "next  page". Not too big a deal when the thread is up only up to page 3, but a real waste of time if the thread is up to page 40!

How do you get to a specific page using the Blackberry? Is there an app for SM that I'm unaware of?  TIA!

mompalm
Sorry for O/T.

I'm not sure about the "app" but might be.  I can post to FB no prob so I don't know why you can't post here but pretty positive one member was.  Wish I knew.  I usually go to the last page or most recent I want to say it is the 2 blue double arrows pointing that a way - on far right.   if that makes sense.

Just tested it.  On top of thread two blue double arrows takes you to last page of thread.  Can't go to specific pages....one day I hope.  lol.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: September 22, 2010, 06:08:35 PM »

fatcat - ITA - if I had friend (close or otherwise) in the middle of ANY kind of investigation (listed as a "person of interest" or NOT, that approached me, or even suggested to me, to buy some kind of "anonymous" cell phone ..... IF I didn't already suspect them ... I WOULD after this being asked/suggested .... NO MATTER the excuse ("the house/phones are bugged, I don't want ppl hearing my convo w/friends"..etc...etc)
To me ... there is NO EXCUSE to not fully cooperate in a matter such as this ..... NONE

ooops!  UNLESS of course you are GUILTY

What if you hired an attorney who had an investigator and were advised to buy the throw-away phones?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #211 on: September 22, 2010, 06:20:24 PM »

Flymonkey,

Its confusing to me that you post here feeling your being Tag teamed - within the " Throw Away Phones" that were purchased by Dede ..Since your just a friend. Not involved. But came here to clear and represent Dede with 2nd/third party information as you know it to be Truth.   
You made in your own statements here, that you and Dede found it to be quite funny that you together would make up " conversations" hoping that LE was monitoring your cells .. offering up within girl gab ..they are idiots .. yadda.
That to me doesn't say much about you. It does offer one's opinion of what your motives may be .. and I think you do have a motive by being here. What it is " I don't know".

We no matter what we discover, what we find, we never sit and wait for a pat on the back, or anything of reward. These cases of children ~ missing, lost, exploited are not taken lightly.   Once the perp is found its starts all over again, why because we hope for the conviction. It's never over.  Once one is convicted there is another child sadly ( waiting to be found).. Its not what we do, its why we do it. Each child on SM represents something personal to each and everyone of us - But we do not find it personal within the commentary here.  We would embrace if anything those who are aiding, helping, offering .. your reason to be here is questionable..because you keep making remarks that it is difficult for you offering info/ that it is a complexion of your character being noted. That is on you, not us.
You came here with a reason. You are here and you opened that door.

We here, we have no motives, nor agendas. We have a Mission. One and that is finding this little Boy ~ Kyron Horman. Because LE is struggling and asking for Help and if you think for one moment your not being monitored here by LE. ( HERE/We all are) I say if you feel uncomfortable( With Monkeys) maybe you should have thought about that before you started professing and confessing hearsay for a Woman that is key to Kyron's missing.
My Dads famous: Enough Said.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: September 22, 2010, 06:20:29 PM »

I don't know if anyone has written this...but Terri stated that she left Kyron in the hallway...another student stated that Kyron told him he was going to look at the cool electrical project...

What if Terri went through the projects with Kyron, dropped him off in the hall, told him to go check out the electrical project before coming out to her truck...this is assuming that she is guilty...but him being seen after Terri left would then fit...him being seen by the truck would also fit...the teacher being told of the appointment would fit...because that would be why Kyron left the school...maybe Terri said...I have to put Kyra back in the truck...why don't you go look at that electrical project for a few minutes and then come out the side...I will pick you up.  Kyron would have thought he was coming back to school so no need to grab his backpack....

this is just an idea!

playing off your idea...as I recall, the day was rainy and cold...it's always bothered me that Kyron didn't at least take his jacket because it was cold that day...one of the reasons why I mull over and over that Kyron may have been "unexpectedly" captured at the school.  In other words, it doesn't sound to me like Kyron left for a doctor's appointment without his coat.  More like Kyron was not expecting to leave when he did.

I'm confused about this part also.  That's why the backpack & jacket on the desk conversation.  Kids around here where shorts with snow on the ground so I don't know that Kyron would think of a jacket.  But whatever/whomever got him out of that school is the key.

Another thing we discovered when discussing this was that there are no articles that mention the mysterious backpack & jacket; only reference is Terri's email...if you have one please post it.

No, I don't have an article, just read what you've probably read, too.  Thanks for the tidbit of how folks dress in Oregon - I'm in the South.

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #213 on: September 22, 2010, 06:20:57 PM »

I'm bringing my theory for getting Kyron out of school that day forward again...just cuz nobody even told me it stunk! 

Terri / Kyron visit science fair, Terri leaves, Kyron already knows to meet Mr/Mrs Blank outside cuz mommy has to go p/u medicine for Kiara than we will meet at FM to head to Dr's appt.  They meet at FM.   Mr/Mrs Blank gets in truck with Kiara and Terri's Cellphone and heads out to SI.  Terri gets in truck w/Kyron for supposed Dr's appt?  No idea what goes on with Terri and Kyron at this point.  They meet somewhere prior to gym switch cars back and go on there way.

The person who took Kiara could just think Terri/whoever was saving Kyron from something bad and "stashing" him or it could all be purely evil.  Also don't forget that another adult was supposedly witnessed in Terri's truck at the school.  I've been wondering about that also.  Would Kiara of been in the back and Kyron in the front...possibly on a booster seat?

Monkey Devil! @ just cuz nobody even told me it stunk! 

To me ... it's all feasible ....
Many have thought that Terri could find so many "easier" ways to have done this .... as in the "school" was too risky, etc. ...
But my initial thoughts were this was done at the school specifically on purpose .... she also wanted to "punish" the school/school district/whatever .... Soooo ... she would make Kaine pay (possibly a bogus kidnapping w/ransom) ... she would make the School pay.  At some later date she would of fled the coop w/lawsuit moneys in hand.... get a fresh start/a new man 
But..things didn't go quite as planned IMO - I really think the initial "plan" was he would be held a short time, not so much "attention" paid by LE ..etc...Kyron would come home, she would sue the school .... and disappear with the money at a later date .... NONE the wiser.
Things went haywire with all the attention from LE... all the attention from the press .... so another "plan" had to be implemented quickly 
I teeter back/forth with the possibilities .... we many never know the FULL true story .... But 'lil miss can't be wrong ... was WRONG .... IMO

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: September 22, 2010, 06:23:29 PM »

Interesting post at Blink's.  I've read many times at BOC that Blink thinks this is a sexually motivated crime. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

GraceintheHills says:
September 22, 2010 at 1:13 am
29.StormB says: September 21, 2010 at 7:30 pm
“…I learned over the years that when things get too complex, they are usually off-track. Truth is usually simple and painful.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Storm, in my line of work, Occam’s razor has always been my best friend. So, when I am thinking of hypotheses, I try to keep it simple. When this case is finally solved, IMHO, it will boil down to one simple truth: somebody wanted very much to make this little boy disappear. I think you and I may be on the very same page.

So, as we formulate with so few facts, we should ask ourselves: who had the means, motive and opportunity?

IMO, this crime was well planned and involved very few individuals, at least one of whom was quite familiar with the school and Ky. Whoever lured him out counted on the fact that her/his actions would not arouse suspicions at a school SF. I feel Ky was lured out to some vehicle, not necessarily a white truck, could have been a car parked adjacent to Kaine’s truck…and he was gone. While LE was trying to clear the immediate family of any involvement, TMH reportedly changed her stories several times, her phone pinged off certain towers, she pulled away from Kaine and Desiree early on in the investigation, and was subjected to three polys. That ninety minute period of time in her alibi during which she says she was driving Kiara around on back roads is highly suspect, IMO. I don’t think she was panicking at that time. I believe she was engaged in a particular task or waiting for something to happen (some type of signal that all was accomplished?).

I am one of those who believes that RS told the truth about the MFH. I believe TMH wanted KH dead, *perhaps* for monetary gain. Apparently the judge who granted the restraining order believed the MFH plot, as well.

Although the theories are certainly interesting, I am just not feeling any direct connection of Kyron’s disappearance to child trafficking, corrupt cops, or drug cartels, although evidence of this type of criminal activity *may* have been uncovered in parallel investigations. I don’t believe for one nanosecond that anyone sold him or stashed him, nor do I believe he was taken out of the country. I also do not believe he was handed over as “payment” for services not rendered. Well, it’s possible, but I think not. Like Blink, I believe this was a sexually motivated crime. Most of what I theorize takes into account established statistical probabilities, victimology, and offender profiles in child abduction cases. Sadly, I think this sweet boy is resting somewhere in or just outside the Portland area waiting to be found.

But, let me ask you, Storm. What makes you so sure TMH is involved? What is it about the execution of this crime that points specifically to her in your mind? I am just curious and interested in comparing notes. Do you mind sharing?

Puzzler I've been reading this person's posts at Blink also.  Very interesting imo.  They think motive was Kyron saw something he wasn't supposed to see.  I posted that awhile ago but my theory still would put Terri involved because of all the little confusing stuff she did that day and prior. 

Now go back to Kyron's statement "My step mom is dead" or something to that effect and you began to wonder what he might have seen?  Any thoughts?

Yes, my thought is very similar to yours.  Thinking that maybe Kyron saw OR overheard something and when Terri realized she said "I'm dead".  Kyron just repeated what he heard:  My step mom is dead.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: September 22, 2010, 06:23:44 PM »

Working and unable to log in except on breaks, sorry.

I am not here to sing the praises of anyone, but, as others have said here, if an avenue of the investigation can be ruled out, that allows investigators to focus on other, possibly fruitful avenues.

"Okay, according to your statement Dede bought an untraceable phone (of which the police has prove in the form of a receipt), after Kaine's restraining order was filed and served to Terri."

This part of your statement, Itaryl Moosee, I will agree with.  They did not discuss details of any crime, and I have no idea whether they discussed Kaine or Kiara's whereabouts.

I have heard of the Shanghai tunnels and seen stuff about them on TV, but I thought they were all in N and NW Portland close in to the river. 

I'm not familiar with the area and it's nice to speak to someone from the area.

I know you are friends with Dede, Dede is in her own legal entanglements, or not, with this case.  Again, if you are here for Kyron, welcome.  I'm not going to bust your chops about Dede.

If you have information you would like to share, wonderful.  I'm not going to get on the bandwagon and accuse you of being anyone but who you claim to be.

That said, with the information you know, what do you think happened to Kyron?

We're all anonymous, you can be honest.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #216 on: September 22, 2010, 06:24:52 PM »

Flymonkey,

Its confusing to me that you post here feeling your being Tag teamed - within the " Throw Away Phones" that were purchased by Dede ..Since your just a friend. Not involved. But came here to clear and represent Dede with 2nd/third party information as you know it to be Truth.   
You made in your own statements here, that you and Dede found it to be quite funny that you together would make up " conversations" hoping that LE was monitoring your cells .. offering up within girl gab ..they are idiots .. yadda.
That to me doesn't say much about you. It does offer one's opinion of what your motives may be .. and I think you do have a motive by being here. What it is " I don't know".

We no matter what we discover, what we find, we never sit and wait for a pat on the back, or anything of reward. These cases of children ~ missing, lost, exploited are not taken lightly.   Once the perp is found its starts all over again, why because we hope for the conviction. It's never over.  Once one is convicted there is another child sadly ( waiting to be found).. Its not what we do, its why we do it. Each child on SM represents something personal to each and everyone of us - But we do not find it personal within the commentary here.  We would embrace if anything those who are aiding, helping, offering .. your reason to be here is questionable..because you keep making remarks that it is difficult for you offering info/ that it is a complexion of your character being noted. That is on you, not us.
You came here with a reason. You are here and you opened that door.

We here, we have no motives, nor agendas. We have a Mission. One and that is finding this little Boy ~ Kyron Horman. Because LE is struggling and asking for Help and if you think for one moment your not being monitored here by LE. ( HERE/We all are) I say if you feel uncomfortable( With Monkeys) maybe you should have thought about that before you started professing and confessing hearsay for a Woman that is key to Kyron's missing.
My Dads famous: Enough Said.

thumleft well said ! and ITA

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: September 22, 2010, 06:28:44 PM »

Working and unable to log in except on breaks, sorry.

I am not here to sing the praises of anyone, but, as others have said here, if an avenue of the investigation can be ruled out, that allows investigators to focus on other, possibly fruitful avenues.

"Okay, according to your statement Dede bought an untraceable phone (of which the police has prove in the form of a receipt), after Kaine's restraining order was filed and served to Terri."

This part of your statement, Itaryl Moosee, I will agree with.  They did not discuss details of any crime, and I have no idea whether they discussed Kaine or Kiara's whereabouts.

I have heard of the Shanghai tunnels and seen stuff about them on TV, but I thought they were all in N and NW Portland close in to the river. 
[1.]  Yes, you did praise Dede here.  It didn't go down too well, as you can see.  However, people here would gladly join in the praise of someone who had their priorities straight in the case of a missing child, who cared more about finding the child than being famous or "clearing her name," and who was cooperating 100% to help get to the truth about what happened to Kyron.

[2.]  If indeed it is a fact that Dede purchased a "bat phone" -- in her name or under a fake name -- on the 30th and can prove it via receipt --- that in no way rules out the possibility that Dede and/or other friends purchased a phone for themselves or for Terri to use, before the 30th as well.  I prefer simple logic to equivocation.  Besides, why should we accept the secondhand information you are providing?  How do we know that Dede is telling YOU the truth, anyway?

[3.]  They did not discuss details of any crime?  Huh?  Terri's stepson was missing; the "bloggers" and the media were speculating about a kidnapping and/or murder; LE was questioning the adults and witnesses like crazy and Terri was taking (and failing) lie detector tests.  By the time Dede allegedly showed up at the house, there were other crimes in the picture, like solicitation of murder, lying to investigators, and violating a court order.  How do you know this specific information about the subjects they discussed or did not discuss?  Were you there?

And yet, you respond that you "have no idea" whether Dede and Terri, in their private chats outdoors about Terri's marriage and her children, ever discussed the whereabouts of Kaine and Kiara?  Why leave this one at "I have no idea?"  Why don't you ASK her and report back to us?  You seem to be happy to produce other specific details of what transpired between the two redheads; why not this?

Sorry of I'm behaving like a rude Monkey, but I can't help it -- I'm not finding this game useful at all in the overall effort here, and I truly don't care what Dede has to say for herself to online sleuthers, directly or through intermediaries.  I care about her saying the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, in a transparent and honorable manner, in this desperate search for a beautiful, innocent child who has been missing for nearly four months.

"to be a fly on the wall:"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/curiosity

fly on the wall - An eavesdropper, an unseen witness. In this expression, the implication is that a small, inconspicuous fly that has settled on a wall is able to witness events without being noticed. The phrase is nearly always heard as part of a person’s expressed desire to see and hear certain conversations or goings on (“I’d love to be a fly on the wall”); rarely is it used in contexts implying actual clandestine behavior. This same concept, that is, a small, unobtrusive insect acting as a witness, may have given rise to bug ‘a concealed recording device or microphone.’ However, it is more likely that bug was used to describe the tiny microphone, which resembles an insect.
- - - - -

Where are you, Kyron?   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: September 22, 2010, 06:31:25 PM »

mompalm

I want to know too

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: September 22, 2010, 06:31:28 PM »

Monkey Devil! @ just cuz nobody even told me it stunk! 

To me ... it's all feasible ....
Many have thought that Terri could find so many "easier" ways to have done this .... as in the "school" was too risky, etc. ...
But my initial thoughts were this was done at the school specifically on purpose .... she also wanted to "punish" the school/school district/whatever .... Soooo ... she would make Kaine pay (possibly a bogus kidnapping w/ransom) ... she would make the School pay.  At some later date she would of fled the coop w/lawsuit moneys in hand.... get a fresh start/a new man 
But..things didn't go quite as planned IMO - I really think the initial "plan" was he would be held a short time, not so much "attention" paid by LE ..etc...Kyron would come home, she would sue the school .... and disappear with the money at a later date .... NONE the wiser.
Things went haywire with all the attention from LE... all the attention from the press .... so another "plan" had to be implemented quickly 
I teeter back/forth with the possibilities .... we many never know the FULL true story .... But 'lil miss can't be wrong ... was WRONG .... IMO

Zip...I never thought before about the angel of the event happening at the school to pay the school back...interesting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.