April 27, 2024, 11:38:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176178 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #240 on: September 22, 2010, 07:13:32 PM »

I've read multiple time's on Blink's site that Blink believe this is a sexually motivated crime against Kyron.  Blink is more informed about what's going on than most of us are (if not all of us).  So, I do respect her words and assume she has a reason(s) for thinking this is sexually motivated (because she's said it many times).

If I look at Kyron going missing from that perspective, I'm trying to come up with reasons that would involve Terri in a "sexually motivated" crime against Kyron.

Any thoughts?

Dictionary: Motivated
http://thesaurus.com/browse/motivated
Main Entry:    motivate
Part of Speech:    verb
Definition:    stimulate, instigate
Synonyms:    actuate, arouse, bring, cause, dispose, draw, drive, egg on, excite, fire, galvanize, give incentive, goad, goose, impel, incite, incline, induce, innervate, innerve, inspire, inspirit, lead, move, persuade, pique, predetermine, predispose, prevail upon, prompt, propel, provoke, quicken, rouse, set afoot, set astir, sound, spark, spur, suggest, sway, touch off, trigger, whet
Antonyms:    depress, disconcert, discourage, dissuade
--
Found when looking up the word " Sexual" under the same site yet found in a quote -
"Children's bodies aren't like automobiles with the assailant's fingerprints lingering on the wheel. The world of sexual abuse is quintessentially secret. It is the perfect crime."
written in by: Beatrix Campbell British journalist. Unofficial Secrets
--
http://quotes.dictionary.com

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: September 22, 2010, 07:13:44 PM »

I've read multiple time's on Blink's site that Blink believe this is a sexually motivated crime against Kyron.  Blink is more informed about what's going on than most of us are (if not all of us).  So, I do respect her words and assume she has a reason(s) for thinking this is sexually motivated (because she's said it many times).

If I look at Kyron going missing from that perspective, I'm trying to come up with reasons that would involve Terri in a "sexually motivated" crime against Kyron.

Any thoughts?
I have no "trusted sources" to guide my opinion as B. does.  Based merely on my intuition and analysis of what I've seen/read up to this point, it is hard for me to "go there" and really get behind the theory that Kyron was snatched for sexual purposes.    We know so little in this case, though.  One new piece of evidence, and I could easily hop on that or any other bandwagon...  What a crazy case.  Poor Kyron!

I do however think there may have been a "sexual motivation."  See, it seems possible to me that Terri may have used sex to motivate someone to assist her; either knowingly or innocently.  That conclusion is based on the MC sexting and its comparison in the court docs to the same routine she is said to have used with the LS. 

JMO, as always. 

Where the heck are you, Ky? 

We love you and your family misses you and we hope you will be found soon, little man.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: September 22, 2010, 07:15:34 PM »

Whatever the arugument that LS/Terri were having in May, she was gusty and called 911.  So, it doesn't appear she was afraid of LS.  Should she have been afraid of people he knows?

maybe she was not afraid until after this incident...maybe he threatened her...who knows?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: September 22, 2010, 07:38:24 PM »

Any thoughts?

I've thought about this one also.  The mini seizures, talk about listening to adults (stranger danger), and controlling behavior (school reports & corresponding punishment per Kaine) come to mind for me.  In addition to her 100's of sexting with 2 men that we know of. 

Motivation for Terri?  Money for MFH? 

Or as  Scatty and I posted he saw something he shouldn't have?  Could be called "sexual motivation" I guess.

I'd think they would of known about this stuff unless there is someone connected to TH they are completly overlooking.

Or even more simple...someone Terri cares deeply about did something and she had to do something about it before he told.  This one is too awful to think about but Mom's hide and lie on these issues all the time in the news.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: September 22, 2010, 07:43:51 PM »

Any thoughts?
I have no "trusted sources" to guide my opinion as B. does.  Based merely on my intuition and analysis of what I've seen/read up to this point, it is hard for me to "go there" and really get behind the theory that Kyron was snatched for sexual purposes.    We know so little in this case, though.  One new piece of evidence, and I could easily hop on that or any other bandwagon...  What a crazy case.  Poor Kyron!

I do however think there may have been a "sexual motivation."  See, it seems possible to me that Terri may have used sex to motivate someone to assist her; either knowingly or innocently.  That conclusion is based on the MC sexting and its comparison in the court docs to the same routine she is said to have used with the LS. 

JMO, as always. 

We love you and your family misses you and we hope you will be found soon, little man.

Yes - you explained the sexual motivation part much better than me.  It's concerning to me when you see the pattern in the RO with these 2 characters and the "personal relationship concerns" Terri is adament about discussing with them; according to LE.  JMO.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: September 22, 2010, 07:53:26 PM »

Maybe she was teaching him more than ABC's....

UGH !!

Hey now~ it's a possibility that I haven't seen discussed.  Gross as it may be.

You're right (it just makes my skin crawl)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: September 22, 2010, 07:55:09 PM »

I don't know if anyone has written this...but Terri stated that she left Kyron in the hallway...another student stated that Kyron told him he was going to look at the cool electrical project...

What if Terri went through the projects with Kyron, dropped him off in the hall, told him to go check out the electrical project before coming out to her truck...this is assuming that she is guilty...but him being seen after Terri left would then fit...him being seen by the truck would also fit...the teacher being told of the appointment would fit...because that would be why Kyron left the school...maybe Terri said...I have to put Kyra back in the truck...why don't you go look at that electrical project for a few minutes and then come out the side...I will pick you up.  Kyron would have thought he was coming back to school so no need to grab his backpack....

this is just an idea!

playing off your idea...as I recall, the day was rainy and cold...it's always bothered me that Kyron didn't at least take his jacket because it was cold that day...one of the reasons why I mull over and over that Kyron may have been "unexpectedly" captured at the school.  In other words, it doesn't sound to me like Kyron left for a doctor's appointment without his coat.  More like Kyron was not expecting to leave when he did.

I'm confused about this part also.  That's why the backpack & jacket on the desk conversation.  Kids around here where shorts with snow on the ground so I don't know that Kyron would think of a jacket.  But whatever/whomever got him out of that school is the key.

Another thing we discovered when discussing this was that there are no articles that mention the mysterious backpack & jacket; only reference is Terri's email...if you have one please post it.

Terri's email is the only reference to the backpack and jacket that I have seen, as well. 

Off that topic now.

I still find it strange that Terri and MC started sexting after Kyron went missing...who immediately starts sexting?  Who just starts sexting...so either it was a set up or MC and Terri had relations before Kyron went missing...

I've thought about this one on the flip side...so to speak.  KH & MC set it up?  Just not sure what his motivation would of been at that point in time as he already had sent the divorce papers and not popular opinion.  And add to that he seems so clean w/LE? 

Terri seemed awful casual about the sexting that's for sure.  I'd want a studio with the right lighting, model perfect makeup and that gay guy who does "how to look good nekkid" directing me. ha ha ha!  But that's me.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #247 on: September 22, 2010, 07:56:21 PM »

Any thoughts?

JMO, as always. 

Desi I have to admit as well, this is a " out of the box" type of being/group that is involved with Kyron's missing. I think within the little known, "the offering of words from LE in the pressers" ... Some way Some How Terri Horman was involved within them heavily - within her past or present.. Idk.
I still say she is not the Perp 100 percent, she though is a Witness, and Never thought in her wildest imagination that Kyron would be the victim of her dirty dealings. Yet she understands, SHE is the Reason Why Kyron was taken.  Its bigger than Us to reason with, of even reach for, because even to LE knows its a vicarious group or individuals that are involved. LE has not enough knowledge or proof to make a search warrant, let alone an arrest. But they are hot on a trail so to speak .. and I am thinking it's not the first time that LE has run across these people. Something to do with " people in power" not necessarily school or LE .. but are those within the community. That LE better have all their T's crossed and I' dotted before going in. The involved, these people are willing to do anything to protect their reputations, will incorporate the willing to support them. Give those who support them substantial rewards for their deeds - It's a society of cowards that will follow the leader ..
 They know what they do is illegal, they find their connections to be protection.  They look at the Higher ups as their Leader, and they are the followers to hopefully one day find themselves ranked.. These are people who are sick and yet have an entire world/community living among us, they look like normal and have jobs like everyone, they have a place in every community in the world..  disguised as .. a every day normal person.. Not a snaggly toothed green haired monster.. they wear suits, blue jeans, and uniforms..
Once they are arrested, they prove it to be so, exactly what they are.
-- They arrested, and when they are caught as an individual .. they cry like no other, not because of what they did..but because they were caught. Still never owning up to why they were sought or arrested in the first place, No tears for the victims. Just themselves. Because they live in a world that beseeches Society's definition of what is and what isn't appropriate. They Float within two worlds   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: September 22, 2010, 07:56:41 PM »

Whatever the arugument that LS/Terri were having in May, she was gusty and called 911.  So, it doesn't appear she was afraid of LS.  Should she have been afraid of people he knows?

maybe she was not afraid until after this incident...maybe he threatened her...who knows?

He scared her so much during their confrontation in May that it was the reason Terri called 911?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #249 on: September 22, 2010, 07:59:29 PM »

I guess she flew away for now.  BTW she said DeDe had a smartphone.   I come on here all the time when away and read on my blackberry ... better than most books I know.  But anyway mine is not slow and I thought we had atleast one member here who was posting from her blackberry because I remember asking her how she was doing it...never got an answer.  Anyway more food for thought on who is actually posting as friends of these people.

when I go on w/my Blackberry, I don't see any way to go to the page I want - it always takes me to the first page of a thread, and I have to keep clicking "next  page". Not too big a deal when the thread is up only up to page 3, but a real waste of time if the thread is up to page 40!

How do you get to a specific page using the Blackberry? Is there an app for SM that I'm unaware of?  TIA!

mompalm

It doesn't work well with the native browser that comes with blackberry.  You need to download Opera mini or Quik browsers for mobile.  It's more like a computer browser, where you can see, click and type.  Granted, you have to have good eyes, as the screen is much smaller, but hey, it's worth it when just have to keep up! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: September 22, 2010, 08:00:44 PM »

I guess she flew away for now.  BTW she said DeDe had a smartphone.   I come on here all the time when away and read on my blackberry ... better than most books I know.  But anyway mine is not slow and I thought we had atleast one member here who was posting from her blackberry because I remember asking her how she was doing it...never got an answer.  Anyway more food for thought on who is actually posting as friends of these people.

when I go on w/my Blackberry, I don't see any way to go to the page I want - it always takes me to the first page of a thread, and I have to keep clicking "next  page". Not too big a deal when the thread is up only up to page 3, but a real waste of time if the thread is up to page 40!

How do you get to a specific page using the Blackberry? Is there an app for SM that I'm unaware of?  TIA!

mompalm

It doesn't work well with the native browser that comes with blackberry.  You need to download Opera mini or Quik browsers for mobile.  It's more like a computer browser, where you can see, click and type.  Granted, you have to have good eyes, as the screen is much smaller, but hey, it's worth it when just have to keep up! 

Oops, I mean Bolt browser, not quik, but Opera mini is good too.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #251 on: September 22, 2010, 08:04:21 PM »

mompalm

Oops, I mean Bolt browser, not quik, but Opera mini is good too.

*sigh*    My phone don't do opera, only Lawrence Welk.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: September 22, 2010, 08:05:20 PM »

Any thoughts?

JMO, as always. 

Yes - you explained the sexual motivation part much better than me.  It's concerning to me when you see the pattern in the RO with these 2 characters and the "personal relationship concerns" Terri is adament about discussing with them; according to LE.  JMO.

Could it be that Kyron saw Terri with "someone" and Terri said "Oh, no...I'm dead"...and that the "someone" was concerned because he didn't want to literally be dead or to have to be confronted with a jealous husband or have a wife find out about it and that "someone" did something to Kyron?  (I know is sounds like LS, but I'm really trying to expand the "what if's")
That could be someone that Kyron would have known and might could have gotten Kryon's attention to lure him away without Kyron thinking anything about it.  Especially if Kyron associated that person with Terri.  Also, could it be that Terri wouldn't know this "someone" had done anything and how she could pass polygraph questions such as "Do you know where Kyron is" and "Do you know what happened to Kyron".  I know she didn't pass questions about where she was, but surely if she had not passed questions about her knowledge of where Kyron was or what happened to him, we'd know that information, too.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: September 22, 2010, 08:06:37 PM »

Maybe she was teaching him more than ABC's....

That's kind of where my mind has been going. Sick as it makes me it is a possibility. Imagine if he spent more than just a weekend with Tony and Desiree, started feeling comfortable enough to talk about it. He was supposed to spend the summer with them.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: September 22, 2010, 08:10:34 PM »

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/Terri-Hormans-friends-bought-cell-phones-under/Pf_DsKe7pEuruBIki3xzug.cspx?rss=191

PORTLAND, Ore. --Three and possibly more friends of Terri Moulton-Horman, some using fake names, bought prepaid cell phones in the days after Kaine moved out of the family home, according to sources including those who have spoken with investigators.

Sources say  a number of Terri’s friends bought these “cold” cell phones, and at least one of those friends has told investigators that they did so because they felt their regular phones were being monitored and they wanted to ensure some privacy.

Some of the phones were also purchased under fake names.

Dede Spicher also bought herself a phone. Someone else bought a phone for Terri, according to sources.

Now what kind of F'ed up friends by you a cell phone under a fake name in the middle of a missing child investigation?  I don't care what the woman had to say...I mean to go to this extent just screams involved.  But hey JMO.

fatcat - ITA - if I had friend (close or otherwise) in the middle of ANY kind of investigation (listed as a "person of interest" or NOT, that approached me, or even suggested to me, to buy some kind of "anonymous" cell phone ..... IF I didn't already suspect them ... I WOULD after this being asked/suggested .... NO MATTER the excuse ("the house/phones are bugged, I don't want ppl hearing my convo w/friends"..etc...etc)
To me ... there is NO EXCUSE to not fully cooperate in a matter such as this ..... NONE

ooops!  UNLESS of course you are GUILTY

What if you hired an attorney who had an investigator and were advised to buy the throw-away phones?

IDK I'll have to ask Jose!  lol.  My only attorney friends are real estate lawyers no criminal lawyers do I know - altho I'd love to pick ones brain one day.

Once this law is passed it will be a moot point until criminals figure out a new work around.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/26/AR2010052603693.html

New proposal would require identification to buy prepaid cellphones.

And my favorite part about the US and some of our misguided protection laws;

Countries such as Australia, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Norway, Switzerland, Thailand and South Africa require prepaid cellphone registration in an effort to prevent terrorism.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: September 22, 2010, 08:11:37 PM »

Flymonkey,

Its confusing to me that you post here feeling your being Tag teamed - within the " Throw Away Phones" that were purchased by Dede ..Since your just a friend. Not involved. But came here to clear and represent Dede with 2nd/third party information as you know it to be Truth.   
You made in your own statements here, that you and Dede found it to be quite funny that you together would make up " conversations" hoping that LE was monitoring your cells .. offering up within girl gab ..they are idiots .. yadda.
That to me doesn't say much about you. It does offer one's opinion of what your motives may be .. and I think you do have a motive by being here. What it is " I don't know".

We no matter what we discover, what we find, we never sit and wait for a pat on the back, or anything of reward. These cases of children ~ missing, lost, exploited are not taken lightly.   Once the perp is found its starts all over again, why because we hope for the conviction. It's never over.  Once one is convicted there is another child sadly ( waiting to be found).. Its not what we do, its why we do it. Each child on SM represents something personal to each and everyone of us - But we do not find it personal within the commentary here.  We would embrace if anything those who are aiding, helping, offering .. your reason to be here is questionable..because you keep making remarks that it is difficult for you offering info/ that it is a complexion of your character being noted. That is on you, not us.
You came here with a reason. You are here and you opened that door.

We here, we have no motives, nor agendas. We have a Mission. One and that is finding this little Boy ~ Kyron Horman. Because LE is struggling and asking for Help and if you think for one moment your not being monitored here by LE. ( HERE/We all are) I say if you feel uncomfortable( With Monkeys) maybe you should have thought about that before you started professing and confessing hearsay for a Woman that is key to Kyron's missing.
My Dads famous: Enough Said.

Post of the day!

Ewe! ewe!  dad's famous??? I wanna know of a "Real" famous person (not a wanna be) ! Do tell!   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: September 22, 2010, 08:12:52 PM »

I don't know if anyone has written this...but Terri stated that she left Kyron in the hallway...another student stated that Kyron told him he was going to look at the cool electrical project...

What if Terri went through the projects with Kyron, dropped him off in the hall, told him to go check out the electrical project before coming out to her truck...this is assuming that she is guilty...but him being seen after Terri left would then fit...him being seen by the truck would also fit...the teacher being told of the appointment would fit...because that would be why Kyron left the school...maybe Terri said...I have to put Kyra back in the truck...why don't you go look at that electrical project for a few minutes and then come out the side...I will pick you up.  Kyron would have thought he was coming back to school so no need to grab his backpack....

this is just an idea!

playing off your idea...as I recall, the day was rainy and cold...it's always bothered me that Kyron didn't at least take his jacket because it was cold that day...one of the reasons why I mull over and over that Kyron may have been "unexpectedly" captured at the school.  In other words, it doesn't sound to me like Kyron left for a doctor's appointment without his coat.  More like Kyron was not expecting to leave when he did.

I'm confused about this part also.  That's why the backpack & jacket on the desk conversation.  Kids around here where shorts with snow on the ground so I don't know that Kyron would think of a jacket.  But whatever/whomever got him out of that school is the key.

Another thing we discovered when discussing this was that there are no articles that mention the mysterious backpack & jacket; only reference is Terri's email...if you have one please post it.

Terri's email is the only reference to the backpack and jacket that I have seen, as well. 

Off that topic now.

I still find it strange that Terri and MC started sexting after Kyron went missing...who immediately starts sexting?  Who just starts sexting...so either it was a set up or MC and Terri had relations before Kyron went missing...

I've thought about this one on the flip side...so to speak.  KH & MC set it up?  Just not sure what his motivation would of been at that point in time as he already had sent the divorce papers and not popular opinion.  And add to that he seems so clean w/LE? 

Terri seemed awful casual about the sexting that's for sure.  I'd want a studio with the right lighting, model perfect makeup and that gay guy who does "how to look good nekkid" directing me. ha ha ha!  But that's me.

The way I understand it is that, yes, Terri started texting with MC after Kyron went missing, but more to the point it occurred "after Kaine left her".  Because of the sexting uncovered by LE with RS, I suspicion that the MC stuff was started as another sting by either KH/MC or LE/MC.  LE did no about it soon afterwards; LE also knew soon afterwards about MC making photos of RO.  It could be that Terri was just upset over Kaine leaving and it was payback. But, in this one I do suspicion that KH and/or LE was involved with MC (MC has a questionable background...maybe they found something out about him...maybe he had drugs on him, etc. and they said we'll overlook it if you will help us with Terri - you know - like LE did in the Caylee case and Casey's boyfriend Tony).

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #257 on: September 22, 2010, 08:17:11 PM »

Words to live by.. don't ever underestimate what your child tells you
Listen to them
Use your Ear
Do not ignore them or think they are talking nonsense
Kids when they are in need or scared, for the most part do not lie, they want someone to hear them .. If they feel though they cannot tell the adult in their world without being sent away.." stop that" its nonsense... who do you want them to confide in ?
==
Don't ever underestimate those who want to be near your child 
Or have relationships with your child

When children are elementary age or middle school - Adults ( outside of family) do not have children as friends .. it's not normal.  It's not right. yet so many parents pass it off as OH they are so NICE ..
Who did Terri enforce to Kyron ..Oh he is so nice .. It's okay he wont hurt you.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: September 22, 2010, 08:19:40 PM »

Any thoughts?

JMO, as always. 

Desi I have to admit as well, this is a " out of the box" type of being/group that is involved with Kyron's missing. I think within the little known, "the offering of words from LE in the pressers" ... Some way Some How Terri Horman was involved within them heavily - within her past or present.. Idk.
I still say she is not the Perp 100 percent, she though is a Witness, and Never thought in her wildest imagination that Kyron would be the victim of her dirty dealings. Yet she understands, SHE is the Reason Why Kyron was taken.  Its bigger than Us to reason with, of even reach for, because even to LE knows its a vicarious group or individuals that are involved. LE has not enough knowledge or proof to make a search warrant, let alone an arrest. But they are hot on a trail so to speak .. and I am thinking it's not the first time that LE has run across these people. Something to do with " people in power" not necessarily school or LE .. but are those within the community. That LE better have all their T's crossed and I' dotted before going in. The involved, these people are willing to do anything to protect their reputations, will incorporate the willing to support them. Give those who support them substantial rewards for their deeds - It's a society of cowards that will follow the leader ..
 They know what they do is illegal, they find their connections to be protection.  They look at the Higher ups as their Leader, and they are the followers to hopefully one day find themselves ranked.. These are people who are sick and yet have an entire world/community living among us, they look like normal and have jobs like everyone, they have a place in every community in the world..  disguised as .. a every day normal person.. Not a snaggly toothed green haired monster.. they wear suits, blue jeans, and uniforms..
Once they are arrested, they prove it to be so, exactly what they are.
-- They arrested, and when they are caught as an individual .. they cry like no other, not because of what they did..but because they were caught. Still never owning up to why they were sought or arrested in the first place, No tears for the victims. Just themselves. Because they live in a world that beseeches Society's definition of what is and what isn't appropriate. They Float within two worlds   

Deenie, another great post from you!  I do think Terri's involved some way and you're comment that she never thought her bad doings would every touch Kyron...that's a scenario I could see as a real possibility.  It's "stupid" to think that if you're involved with bad people that bad things will never happen to you and it's "arrogant" to think that you're the "only" person bad people could go after. 

"Not the first time LE has run across these people" - reminds me of "other investigations to come" and "found out things we didn't want to know" and even "stress on staff".

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #259 on: September 22, 2010, 08:20:21 PM »

Ms. Dihannah -  an angelic monkey

I am sorry I am confused .. of wanting someone famous or a wanna be

That was my Dad's last famous words when he was stating something -from his heart
He would say - Enough Said
My Pops

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.