April 27, 2024, 11:40:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176199 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #260 on: September 22, 2010, 08:32:53 PM »

I guess she flew away for now.  BTW she said DeDe had a smartphone.   I come on here all the time when away and read on my blackberry ... better than most books I know.  But anyway mine is not slow and I thought we had atleast one member here who was posting from her blackberry because I remember asking her how she was doing it...never got an answer.  Anyway more food for thought on who is actually posting as friends of these people.

when I go on w/my Blackberry, I don't see any way to go to the page I want - it always takes me to the first page of a thread, and I have to keep clicking "next  page". Not too big a deal when the thread is up only up to page 3, but a real waste of time if the thread is up to page 40!

How do you get to a specific page using the Blackberry? Is there an app for SM that I'm unaware of?  TIA!

mompalm

It doesn't work well with the native browser that comes with blackberry.  You need to download Opera mini or Quik browsers for mobile.  It's more like a computer browser, where you can see, click and type.  Granted, you have to have good eyes, as the screen is much smaller, but hey, it's worth it when just have to keep up! 

Oops, I mean Bolt browser, not quik, but Opera mini is good too.

*sigh*    My phone don't do opera, only Lawrence Welk.

Nana, Opera is a browser like IE, Firefox, etc....  You can download the full verion on your computer, or the mini version that goes on a smartphone.   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #261 on: September 22, 2010, 08:33:10 PM »

It sounds like fly is saying that Dede and TH didn't discuss the crime. 

What were they talking about?  Gardening?  I think the focus of their conversations would be on what happened to Kyron.

but I guess not.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: September 22, 2010, 08:33:38 PM »

ive been reviewing some of the old news vids,this one has me wondering about
why would one friend tell another friend about what TH has said, just to gossip?
or is the friend thats relaying to the other friend, saying something important too?/since
she/he had spoke to kaine, kaine plays in it somehow, are these mutual friends of
TH and kaine or more kaine friends, cant stay for the discussion, its late now,ill
catch it tomorrow
thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxA05bPoREg&feature=related

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: September 22, 2010, 08:41:38 PM »

Ms. Dihannah -  an angelic monkey

I am sorry I am confused .. of wanting someone famous or a wanna be

That was my Dad's last famous words when he was stating something -from his heart
He would say - Enough Said
My Pops

LOL, sorry, I misread that part.  I thought you were saying he was famous.  Silly me! an angelic monkey

Your post was great though.  I don't believe flymonkey will be back.  We'll see.  I wish, we could get somebody who knows somebody somewhat close to the case and can talk and would be honest, with no personal agenda would join and talk.  Maybe, like Cheryl, TH's friend who believes she is guilty.  Not because she beleives she is guilty so much, but she may be able to shed some more light on TH, without coming on here trying to sell her or anybody TO us for their own advantage, but for all the right reasons.  Like,,,, they actually care about what's best for Kyron!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: September 22, 2010, 08:50:32 PM »

It sounds like fly is saying that Dede and TH didn't discuss the crime. 

What were they talking about?  Gardening?  I think the focus of their conversations would be on what happened to Kyron.

but I guess not.

I was thinking about this too! There is NO way they didn't talk about everything going on!  How many days was DeDe there?  Good question, were they talking about gardening?  I doubt that, as Terri was too lazy to do any of her own yardwork, hence hiring a landscaper.  Why didn't she hire DeDe do it for her?  She could have used the money, as she doesn't work.  There was way too much going on to have anything OTHER than talk about what was going on, other than Terri bragging about all her lil sexcapades.  Geesh!  How stupid do we look? 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: September 22, 2010, 08:51:14 PM »

Dihannah - Thank you so much for your Blackberry information!  I'll try not to get in to much trouble with it...darn Crackberries!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: September 22, 2010, 09:05:28 PM »

why would one friend tell another friend about what TH has said, just to gossip?
or is the friend thats relaying to the other friend, saying something important too?/since
she/he had spoke to kaine, kaine plays in it somehow, are these mutual friends of
TH and kaine or more kaine friends, cant stay for the discussion, its late now,ill
catch it tomorrow
thanks

Very interesting video about the emails and how DeDe has been added to the flyers with Terri and the Truck being passed out.  Thanks for sharing.  While I was there, I found another MusicWorldNews Video.  Not quite as creepy as the other one, but some good points are brought up.  Wonder if LE checked it out?  I would think so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YShA1CGPMdM&feature=fvw

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #267 on: September 22, 2010, 09:06:06 PM »

When I was Kyron's age. Actually I was younger than Kyron. I lived on a Blvd.
Our houses all on a row separated by the street - a Green space - and another road traveling the opposite direction  - with Houses across from me= the street traveled the opposite of mine. I was So SO Shy too. I was born that way. Yet once I got to know someone I was able to talk. Or if I felt empathy for a animal, a tree, a worm - I had my own silent talks with them as a small child .. I am an ******* by trade.  
I never was as a kid a instigator, nor a chatty .. walking or talking to anyone..just because.
I was always intrigued by the neighbor who lived on the corner. His nick name was " Greenie" - My Dad gave him that nick name. Because he had the greenest lawn of the houses on our block. He was older than my Dad. My Dad in his mid late 30's, Greenie was in his late 60's +, he lived alone. They/my Dad and he/ would talk sometimes when my Dad would walk with me riding my bike on the sidewalk.  For me though, as a kid, I felt that Greenie was lonely. I had even then at a young age some felt feelings for him. He never offered me anything. He never called me out when I was playing. He never paid any attention to me. But I paid attention to him. And when it was " then" to be a door to door sales for Blue Birds ( the youngest set of girls within girl scouts) I remember going up to his door selling " cookies/lightbulbs" or whatever .. and I remember when he opened the door .. He was taken aback. I was too. He was different than he was when I saw him working in his yard, or watering his plants. He was inside his house/opening his front door. I felt different about my thoughts of him within an instant.  

He said to me, Honey You are the sweetest little girl. And I would Die if anything happened to you. He said next time you go knocking on a door, Have your Daddy with you. He said with a grumph .. Go Home, for me, Please go home.  
--this was 1970's
After I left Greenie and told my Dad what Greenie said. My Dad went to his house and had a convo with him. Because I had never been talked to that way. He scared me, yet didn't mean to.  My Dad came back to our house and He sat me down.. and He said Baby, You do have to learn who is and who isn't. He said Mr. Greenie wants you to be safe that is all.
My Dad offered up Greenie's words. Greenie said I watch your children, as they ride their bikes, or run up and down in front of my house ( to my Dad) and he said It's not my job, but I do it anyway. He said I don't want to be their friend, that's not my job. He said that with love not out of being a grumpy old man. I think my Dad learned a lot that day too. Of who his neighbors were or weren't.
Now Kyron lived in a house with Neighbors stretched out of his walking distance.
Who would be considered his neighbors that didn't live on his road, but were within his path of I know him .. he is connected to me, my neighborhood.  
Was it the Gym? was it the Pool? what place did Kyron consider his neighborhood, his comfort zone? That he would talk with adults etc.. and not think twice of it. Or who was invited to talk to Kyron, that only Terri knew ..that she again said " It's Okay" .. with her professions to listen to your elders .. her making it a big " deal" that Kyron needed to learn how to pay attention. That Kyron needed to learn to listen to what he is told to do by Adults. Mixed Messages.
Ahhhh  makes me sick and angry to think about it.  

the ***** word is ******my trade person as a child to adult- I have tried to type it in -over and over and its not coming up on SM  .. I don't understand what is wrong with the word ******* ?
Hah again it comes up stars.  

(Edit to remove filtered word.  Deenie, here is what Klaasend posted last time someone tried to use the word and over rode the filter:
"We used to have a member/moderator by the name of *******.  That person had a meltdown in the forum and was banned.

He threatened to cause trouble if his name is mentioned in the forum.  He really can't do anything but it was just easier to filter out his name.  I know it seems silly but please don't override the filter, TIA"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 09:10:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: September 22, 2010, 09:07:08 PM »

Dihannah - Thank you so much for your Blackberry information!  I'll try not to get in to much trouble with it...darn Crackberries!

LoL!  You got that right! CRACKBERRIES!  The browsers are on Blackberry Apps site, free and easy to download. So don't think you'll get in too much trouble. 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: September 22, 2010, 09:15:05 PM »

Duh, I just realized the videos shared were old, but I had never seen them and never heard of those particular emails.  Not sure if anybody else has seen the other MusicNewsWorld video I posted.  Sorry, if I duplicated an older post.  I found it interesting. I'm going to look for others.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #270 on: September 22, 2010, 09:18:05 PM »

I guess she flew away for now.  BTW she said DeDe had a smartphone.   I come on here all the time when away and read on my blackberry ... better than most books I know.  But anyway mine is not slow and I thought we had atleast one member here who was posting from her blackberry because I remember asking her how she was doing it...never got an answer.  Anyway more food for thought on who is actually posting as friends of these people.

when I go on w/my Blackberry, I don't see any way to go to the page I want - it always takes me to the first page of a thread, and I have to keep clicking "next  page". Not too big a deal when the thread is up only up to page 3, but a real waste of time if the thread is up to page 40!

How do you get to a specific page using the Blackberry? Is there an app for SM that I'm unaware of?  TIA!

mompalm

It doesn't work well with the native browser that comes with blackberry.  You need to download Opera mini or Quik browsers for mobile.  It's more like a computer browser, where you can see, click and type.  Granted, you have to have good eyes, as the screen is much smaller, but hey, it's worth it when just have to keep up! 

Oops, I mean Bolt browser, not quik, but Opera mini is good too.

*sigh*    My phone don't do opera, only Lawrence Welk.

Nana, Opera is a browser like IE, Firefox, etc....  You can download the full verion on your computer, or the mini version that goes on a smartphone.   

I was being a smart a$$ monkey, I should re state to say, "I don't do opera", my Dad trained me up on LW...brain full of bubbles! lol! I got excited a couple of weeks ago when I found that my phone has cool camera effects (sad I am so easily amused)
Otherwise, my oldest daughter (29) does all the tech stuff for me! (She speaks fluent "crash" tones!)   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #271 on: September 22, 2010, 09:23:52 PM »

Ms. Dihannah -  an angelic monkey

I am sorry I am confused .. of wanting someone famous or a wanna be

That was my Dad's last famous words when he was stating something -from his heart
He would say - Enough Said
My Pops

LOL, sorry, I misread that part.  I thought you were saying he was famous.  Silly me! an angelic monkey

Your post was great though.  I don't believe flymonkey will be back.  We'll see.  I wish, we could get somebody who knows somebody somewhat close to the case and can talk and would be honest, with no personal agenda would join and talk.  Maybe, like Cheryl, TH's friend who believes she is guilty.  Not because she beleives she is guilty so much, but she may be able to shed some more light on TH, without coming on here trying to sell her or anybody TO us for their own advantage, but for all the right reasons.  Like,,,, they actually care about what's best for Kyron!
I would love for one of these " Goofy's" to come here and profess their " words" for Kyron
Seems though Dede is a like a Circus Tent of Fellow's that want to offer up her as the next greatest last Show .. I am not buying it.
I don't have to hear them, I can grasp alone within Dede's own written words on her own blog. I was able to read them on Cache.. Her literal lack of empathy for a dog, that she was being paid to care for ..was enough to push me over my brink.  I have to believe if she is being paid to watch and torture an animal .. a little Dachshund.. that she too would not think twice of Kyron.  Him being a innocent little boy.  I have not one tear of sympathy for Dede.
NONE.  Even if she is proven to be innocent of Kyron's missing. I still don't and won't have any respect for her as an adult. I cannot its not within me. From her own written words. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: September 22, 2010, 09:25:03 PM »

Nana, I figured that, cause it was funny!   Monkey Devil!

WHERE'S KYRON!?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: September 22, 2010, 09:27:15 PM »

I think it's great ya'll are helping each other with technical stuff and sharing, but could you please continue in Musings or open a thread about it?   A little off topic here and there is okay, but this has been going on for a bit too long with the technicals and blackberry's and etc.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #274 on: September 22, 2010, 09:28:05 PM »

MUFFY - thank You for explaining. I thought what the heck am I doing Wrong !

Muffy go to Adji's cage I sent you a big hug and other things.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: September 22, 2010, 09:29:40 PM »

Oh Deenie!  Don't talk about the dog story.  I makes me sick!  I have four dachsunds! I pray whoever the owner is, read or heard about that.  I'd kick her @ss for the dogs alone!  Let alone, finding out she had anything to do with Kyron.

Hey FlyMonkey!  Can you explain the Dog story???  I mean she is such a sweet kind person who wouldn't hurt anybody, but she can torture an innocent dog!  People like her pick on the innocent, because they are cowards.  Wouldn't surprise me if she's involved somehow!  B!otch! 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: September 22, 2010, 09:31:34 PM »

catch it tomorrow
thanks

Very interesting video about the emails and how DeDe has been added to the flyers with Terri and the Truck being passed out.  Thanks for sharing.  While I was there, I found another MusicWorldNews Video.  Not quite as creepy as the other one, but some good points are brought up.  Wonder if LE checked it out?  I would think so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YShA1CGPMdM&feature=fvw

I no likey these video's!  They make me sick with fear and a really bad feeling...no lie.  Who made these video's?  I remember watching one with houses in it and showing white trucks on the side of the road - It gave me the same feeling.  Sad.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: September 22, 2010, 09:34:02 PM »

Muffy, that's my bad.... I'm sorry! I thought about that during my last post.. And dadly, I'm one of those monkeys who hates O/T!  Monkey slinking back up into the rafters. 

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: September 22, 2010, 09:37:00 PM »

Here is another firm quote from Blink at BOC.

riverpearl says:
September 22, 2010 at 5:17 pm

This is just her response to a long post by someone you can check it out.

Question to all, is it me or did the Sheriff SLIP when he said:
“I’ve gat cases…They might not be homicides …” ?

Yes. They are looking for a body, whether they say it or not, as I have indicated for months.
They absolutely have a suspect.
B

Honestly I wish I could help more than I do. I try to flip thru different websites to gain info. Then I have to leave take care of furkids. Come back eat something and post a little more, and read alot more.

I wonder why I now look like this most of the time.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: September 22, 2010, 09:37:43 PM »

MUFFY - thank You for explaining. I thought what the heck am I doing Wrong !

Muffy go to Adji's cage I sent you a big hug and other things.

Okay, headed that way now, Deenie.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.