April 28, 2024, 11:53:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176232 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: September 22, 2010, 09:40:09 PM »

Muffy, that's my bad.... I'm sorry! I thought about that during my last post.. And dadly, I'm one of those monkeys who hates O/T!  Monkey slinking back up into the rafters. 

No need to go back up into the rafters Dihannah, it was just a reminder to get the thread back on topic.  No biggie.  It's good to see you here posting.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #281 on: September 22, 2010, 09:40:34 PM »

When I was Kyron's age. Actually I was younger than Kyron. I lived on a Blvd.
Our houses all on a row separated by the street - a Green space - and another road traveling the opposite direction  - with Houses across from me= the street traveled the opposite of mine. I was So SO Shy too. I was born that way. Yet once I got to know someone I was able to talk. Or if I felt empathy for a animal, a tree, a worm - I had my own silent talks with them as a small child .. I am an ******* by trade.  
I never was as a kid a instigator, nor a chatty .. walking or talking to anyone..just because.
I was always intrigued by the neighbor who lived on the corner. His nick name was " Greenie" - My Dad gave him that nick name. Because he had the greenest lawn of the houses on our block. He was older than my Dad. My Dad in his mid late 30's, Greenie was in his late 60's +, he lived alone. They/my Dad and he/ would talk sometimes when my Dad would walk with me riding my bike on the sidewalk.  For me though, as a kid, I felt that Greenie was lonely. I had even then at a young age some felt feelings for him. He never offered me anything. He never called me out when I was playing. He never paid any attention to me. But I paid attention to him. And when it was " then" to be a door to door sales for Blue Birds ( the youngest set of girls within girl scouts) I remember going up to his door selling " cookies/lightbulbs" or whatever .. and I remember when he opened the door .. He was taken aback. I was too. He was different than he was when I saw him working in his yard, or watering his plants. He was inside his house/opening his front door. I felt different about my thoughts of him within an instant.  

He said to me, Honey You are the sweetest little girl. And I would Die if anything happened to you. He said next time you go knocking on a door, Have your Daddy with you. He said with a grumph .. Go Home, for me, Please go home.  
--this was 1970's
After I left Greenie and told my Dad what Greenie said. My Dad went to his house and had a convo with him. Because I had never been talked to that way. He scared me, yet didn't mean to.  My Dad came back to our house and He sat me down.. and He said Baby, You do have to learn who is and who isn't. He said Mr. Greenie wants you to be safe that is all.
My Dad offered up Greenie's words. Greenie said I watch your children, as they ride their bikes, or run up and down in front of my house ( to my Dad) and he said It's not my job, but I do it anyway. He said I don't want to be their friend, that's not my job. He said that with love not out of being a grumpy old man. I think my Dad learned a lot that day too. Of who his neighbors were or weren't.
Now Kyron lived in a house with Neighbors stretched out of his walking distance.
Who would be considered his neighbors that didn't live on his road, but were within his path of I know him .. he is connected to me, my neighborhood.  
Was it the Gym? was it the Pool? what place did Kyron consider his neighborhood, his comfort zone? That he would talk with adults etc.. and not think twice of it. Or who was invited to talk to Kyron, that only Terri knew ..that she again said " It's Okay" .. with her professions to listen to your elders .. her making it a big " deal" that Kyron needed to learn how to pay attention. That Kyron needed to learn to listen to what he is told to do by Adults. Mixed Messages.
Ahhhh  makes me sick and angry to think about it.  

the ***** word is ******my trade person as a child to adult- I have tried to type it in -over and over and its not coming up on SM  .. I don't understand what is wrong with the word ******* ?
Hah again it comes up stars.  

(Edit to remove filtered word.  Deenie, here is what Klaasend posted last time someone tried to use the word and over rode the filter:
"We used to have a member/moderator by the name of *******.  That person had a meltdown in the forum and was banned.

He threatened to cause trouble if his name is mentioned in the forum.  He really can't do anything but it was just easier to filter out his name.  I know it seems silly but please don't override the filter, TIA"

Wow! that must have been shocking to type and then see stars. The type it again and see stars.

Maybe you can use other words to describe it.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #282 on: September 22, 2010, 09:44:01 PM »

Here is another firm quote from Blink at BOC.

riverpearl says:
September 22, 2010 at 5:17 pm

This is just her response to a long post by someone you can check it out.

Question to all, is it me or did the Sheriff SLIP when he said:
“I’ve gat cases…They might not be homicides …” ?

Yes. They are looking for a body, whether they say it or not, as I have indicated for months.
They absolutely have a suspect.
B

Honestly I wish I could help more than I do. I try to flip thru different websites to gain info. Then I have to leave take care of furkids. Come back eat something and post a little more, and read alot more.

I wonder why I now look like this most of the time.

Ok, my monkey arms are tired already from hanging in the rafters for 5 mins.

This is VERY interesting, because I typically believe everything she says, even if it is in bits and peices and seems puzzling.  I wish we could know how she get's her info, but I understand for obvious reasons why she can't.

But this is so sad about Kyron, yet at the same time, she admits they have a suspect, even if we know who it is, but maybe not others, if there are more.  At least we know there is something taking shape. Praying for closure soon!  God Bless Kain and Des

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #283 on: September 22, 2010, 09:48:44 PM »

Now Kyron lived in a house with Neighbors stretched out of his walking distance.
Who would be considered his neighbors that didn't live on his road, but were within his path of I know him .. he is connected to me, my neighborhood.  
Was it the Gym? was it the Pool? what place did Kyron consider his neighborhood, his comfort zone? That he would talk with adults etc.. and not think twice of it. Or who was invited to talk to Kyron, that only Terri knew ..that she again said " It's Okay" .. with her professions to listen to your elders .. her making it a big " deal" that Kyron needed to learn how to pay attention. That Kyron needed to learn to listen to what he is told to do by Adults. Mixed Messages.
Ahhhh  makes me sick and angry to think about it.     

Going with that thought(and a good one!)...Grocery clerk? McD employee?  Or, how 'bout uniformed person? Would not have to be "official" or "real", only make Kyron believe they were "police" "fire" who knows?  Shoot, send a redhead in a gym suit and he'd think it was someone TH knew!(and be conditioned to "obey").    

FlyMonkey?    NOT Cool   I do not think you are Dede, I call LLPOF! Oh , wait...that is what I say TH is! Hmmm, just do not find you credible, I could have surmised or made up your comments from what I read in the media.   

WHERE'S KYRON??????????
[/glow]

Muffy?   Sorry, I took a time out...    it's all good,thx for the re focus       Nana banana to you.   

Deenie, I can't get out of the box!        Hope you don't mind sharing?

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: September 22, 2010, 09:54:55 PM »

Muffy, that's my bad.... I'm sorry! I thought about that during my last post.. And dadly, I'm one of those monkeys who hates O/T!  Monkey slinking back up into the rafters. 

No need to go back up into the rafters Dihannah, it was just a reminder to get the thread back on topic.  No biggie.  It's good to see you here posting.   

Thanks Muffy!  I've never left, just don't post much.
And to defend myself on the Blackberry stuff, I used it at work to keep up here at SM, when I couldn't get online at work. So was passing on a tidbit for those who have the same problem, so, they too, can keep up here.  It really was all about SM.  I would have been lost!    Ok, zipping it now.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #285 on: September 22, 2010, 09:55:02 PM »

Oh Deenie!  Don't talk about the dog story.  I makes me sick!  I have four dachsunds! I pray whoever the owner is, read or heard about that.  I'd kick her @ss for the dogs alone!  Let alone, finding out she had anything to do with Kyron.

Hey FlyMonkey!  Can you explain the Dog story???  I mean she is such a sweet kind person who wouldn't hurt anybody, but she can torture an innocent dog!  People like her pick on the innocent, because they are cowards.  Wouldn't surprise me if she's involved somehow!  B!otch! 

Thats what I am saying, irregardless of these " Friends" that come her to explain Dede
Doesn't matter to me.. because I read Dede's Blog, her written words sent to the universe
And she doesn't mean anything to me - never will. Anyone that can Boast I hurt a innocent animal on purpose ..and that they were not tolerant of the needs of a dog, while being paid to be a pet sitter... OH GAWD I live in a condo ..do you know what its like to have to put a dog on its leash to take it outside to go Pee in the middle of the night, OH Gawd do you know what its like .. BS! She put an ad out that she was a Pet Sitter.  She was being paid to take care of that Doxi Dog in her home. She tortured it, she locked into a utility room with out food/water and expected what from the dog? did she ever consider The Dog not being in its comfort zone? Not being within its own doggy Parents? NO she tortured it for being its own self. She allowed the dog to be in such anxiety that it practically lost its nose under the door trying to get out .. and then once she let the dog out - she said in her blog - It took her 4 days to figure out where the BLOOD was coming From? UH I ask her Friend. Fly.
Do you really know who Dede is? A fly on the wall that comes into aggravate, gains attention, You get poked yes. It's the Monkey way ...   
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yLVC6af_OXQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/yLVC6af_OXQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

How with this knowledge, would one represent in confidence she Dede could not hurt/ or have empathy for Kyron. I have no respect what so ever for anyone that is trying to redeem her ..as innocent. Sorry.   
Sorry I am a Monkey MOM first.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: September 22, 2010, 09:56:24 PM »

Here is another firm quote from Blink at BOC.

riverpearl says:
September 22, 2010 at 5:17 pm

This is just her response to a long post by someone you can check it out.

Question to all, is it me or did the Sheriff SLIP when he said:
“I’ve gat cases…They might not be homicides …” ?

Yes. They are looking for a body, whether they say it or not, as I have indicated for months.
They absolutely have a suspect.
B

Honestly I wish I could help more than I do. I try to flip thru different websites to gain info. Then I have to leave take care of furkids. Come back eat something and post a little more, and read alot more.

I wonder why I now look like this most of the time.

Thank you Lazydog.  Lucky furkids to have your attention like that!
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: September 22, 2010, 09:58:12 PM »

Oh Deenie!  Don't talk about the dog story.  I makes me sick!  I have four dachsunds! I pray whoever the owner is, read or heard about that.  I'd kick her @ss for the dogs alone!  Let alone, finding out she had anything to do with Kyron.

Hey FlyMonkey!  Can you explain the Dog story???  I mean she is such a sweet kind person who wouldn't hurt anybody, but she can torture an innocent dog!  People like her pick on the innocent, because they are cowards.  Wouldn't surprise me if she's involved somehow!  B!otch! 

Thats what I am saying, irregardless of these " Friends" that come her to explain Dede
Doesn't matter to me.. because I read Dede's Blog, her written words sent to the universe
And she doesn't mean anything to me - never will. Anyone that can Boast I hurt a innocent animal on purpose ..and that they were not tolerant of the needs of a dog, while being paid to be a pet sitter... OH GAWD I live in a condo ..do you know what its like to have to put a dog on its leash to take it outside to go Pee in the middle of the night, OH Gawd do you know what its like .. BS! She put an ad out that she was a Pet Sitter.  She was being paid to take care of that Doxi Dog in her home. She tortured it, she locked into a utility room with out food/water and expected what from the dog? did she ever consider The Dog not being in its comfort zone? Not being within its own doggy Parents? NO she tortured it for being its own self. She allowed the dog to be in such anxiety that it practically lost its nose under the door trying to get out .. and then once she let the dog out - she said in her blog - It took her 4 days to figure out where the BLOOD was coming From? UH I ask her Friend. Fly.
Do you really know who Dede is? A fly on the wall that comes into aggravate, gains attention, You get poked yes. It's the Monkey way ...   
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yLVC6af_OXQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/yLVC6af_OXQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

How with this knowledge, would one represent in confidence she Dede could not hurt/ or have empathy for Kyron. I have no respect what so ever for anyone that is trying to redeem her ..as innocent. Sorry.   

Only one thing to say about your post.  AMEN!   

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: September 22, 2010, 10:03:46 PM »

Deenie, she's unredeemable for sure.  Who gives a freak about her anyhow?  I can't believe FM came HERE, thinking she was going to, like we freakin care?  Wonder where and how many other blogs she's trying to redeem DeDe.

TH/DS = Me, Me, Me.  Kyron? Kyron who?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: September 22, 2010, 10:08:35 PM »

It's getting slow in here tonight. I'm going to run over to Cayee's thread for a few and head to the bunky.

Good night sweet monkeys and God Bless!

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #290 on: September 22, 2010, 10:11:28 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/EncouragementPrayers-to-Kyron-Horman/129040900459550

Encouragement/Prayers to Kyron Horman  Taken from "Where's Kyron Page": (K)eep praying (Y)our prayers are really needed (R)emember the little boy lost (O)ut there (N)ever stop looking ..until KYRONS HOME ♥

Pray
Until
Something
Happens

Fully
Rely
On
God

Come home little FROG man       

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: September 22, 2010, 10:14:15 PM »

I guess she flew away for now.  BTW she said DeDe had a smartphone.   I come on here all the time when away and read on my blackberry ... better than most books I know.  But anyway mine is not slow and I thought we had atleast one member here who was posting from her blackberry because I remember asking her how she was doing it...never got an answer.  Anyway more food for thought on who is actually posting as friends of these people.

when I go on w/my Blackberry, I don't see any way to go to the page I want - it always takes me to the first page of a thread, and I have to keep clicking "next  page". Not too big a deal when the thread is up only up to page 3, but a real waste of time if the thread is up to page 40!

How do you get to a specific page using the Blackberry? Is there an app for SM that I'm unaware of?  TIA!

mompalm

It doesn't work well with the native browser that comes with blackberry.  You need to download Opera mini or Quik browsers for mobile.  It's more like a computer browser, where you can see, click and type.  Granted, you have to have good eyes, as the screen is much smaller, but hey, it's worth it when just have to keep up! 

I had Opera on my android and liked it. I'll give it a try - thanks!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: September 22, 2010, 10:15:27 PM »

Deenie I never heard that story before.  Wow!  She's sick.  What did she expect the dog to do.  God I feel guilty just teaching my 5 month old mutt to not use me or the cats as chew toys.  He's 35 pds and has a big bite but it's got to be done.  I'd die before I starved my furbabies.  The household joke is we work to buy kibble and litter for them.

I agree when you can't show compassion for them - something is wrong. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #293 on: September 22, 2010, 10:28:09 PM »

Deenie, she's unredeemable for sure.  Who gives a freak about her anyhow?  I can't believe FM came HERE, thinking she was going to, like we freakin care?  Wonder where and how many other blogs she's trying to redeem DeDe.

TH/DS = Me, Me, Me.  Kyron? Kyron who?
I know, I had to get that off my chest...  because it has been eating me alive. That these people keep coming in and yet saying " Oh I am here for *cough* Dede, but really my thoughts are of Kyron .. Yah sure whatever. They say after the fact, If I offend anyone, I am sorry. Dede is better than grape kool aid - You know where that led.
Why don't they offer up their confessions to the National Inquirer and make a buck or two, since they have the inside scoop of Dede's world. Because its hearsay. Why come here? Because we are the number one online site that is writing/covering  Kyron that's why.
Its for their own self they come here, its because they will be read here, by lurkers, thinking they will be known, and peeling bananas within Monkeys.. Hah.. Or that they want to run interference in Kyrons' case.  Who is within this case of Kyron, wears many faces, Projecting words into our cages for flavor, playing games.. using their self arrogance,, well if you treat me poorly I am not going to share any more, I will go post elsewhere boo hoo. Not one post from this person is " for Kyron" it is all about establishing a quantifying character of Dede.
Again I already made up my mind on Dede. I don't need anyone to tell me different with hearsay.  .. as my Great Grandmother used to say  an angelic monkey " Jaj Istenem" ...   
Enough Said.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: September 22, 2010, 10:31:21 PM »

Working and unable to log in except on breaks, sorry.

I am not here to sing the praises of anyone, but, as others have said here, if an avenue of the investigation can be ruled out, that allows investigators to focus on other, possibly fruitful avenues.

"Okay, according to your statement Dede bought an untraceable phone (of which the police has prove in the form of a receipt), after Kaine's restraining order was filed and served to Terri."

This part of your statement, Itaryl Moosee, I will agree with.  They did not discuss details of any crime, and I have no idea whether they discussed Kaine or Kiara's whereabouts.

I have heard of the Shanghai tunnels and seen stuff about them on TV, but I thought they were all in N and NW Portland close in to the river. 

I'm not familiar with the area and it's nice to speak to someone from the area.

I know you are friends with Dede, Dede is in her own legal entanglements, or not, with this case.  Again, if you are here for Kyron, welcome.  I'm not going to bust your chops about Dede.

If you have information you would like to share, wonderful.  I'm not going to get on the bandwagon and accuse you of being anyone but who you claim to be.

That said, with the information you know, what do you think happened to Kyron?

We're all anonymous, you can be honest.

Thank you MK!  I'm going to bed soon so I don't feel the nanners being thrown at me...I don't think we will ever get anyone to talk to us on SM that is involved in a case, or on the perimeter of.  Be nice to that person trying to answer some questions.  At least let them get in, explain their position, get their feet wet before we get so defensive.  I know it's only out of love and concern for Kyron but the person was nice to us even when some were a little snide to her.  Everyone is tired of no Kyron, no news, no leads, no breaks and I completely understand the anger and grief felt.  I just want everyone to get along, that's all.  Good night Monkeys!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 22, 2010, 10:45:24 PM »

Words to live by.. don't ever underestimate what your child tells you
Listen to them
Use your Ear
Do not ignore them or think they are talking nonsense
Kids when they are in need or scared, for the most part do not lie, they want someone to hear them .. If they feel though they cannot tell the adult in their world without being sent away.." stop that" its nonsense... who do you want them to confide in ?
==
Don't ever underestimate those who want to be near your child 
Or have relationships with your child

When children are elementary age or middle school - Adults ( outside of family) do not have children as friends .. it's not normal.  It's not right. yet so many parents pass it off as OH they are so NICE ..
Who did Terri enforce to Kyron ..Oh he is so nice .. It's okay he wont hurt you.

Good Post!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #296 on: September 22, 2010, 11:03:43 PM »

Bringing back a post that I made prior of Dede http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8448.560
Dede's written words are in bold, that I cached from her blog. My snarkys are in Green
More findings on Dede - I don't know, I am not up on Dede as many are - so forgive me if I am duplicating old stuff.
 What I came across today, that I have not read before

I know many have found Dede's blogger site - which is no longer. I cached it. I saw many on SM talking about the " Dog" that she was in care of. That it was of abuse noted via Dede. Me not knowing what Monkey's were talking about. Made me find the posts made by Dede.
And I found her written words. I have them - before they too go POOF.
I had to sit back and absorb her words for a few before I came to SM to post my response.    Takes a lot from one to get me " to go there" and her words did just that.  Copied/Cache of Dede Spichers Blog
NOTICE it is ME ME ME and Forgo the Damn DOG that I Tortured and was paid to WATCH Where is KYRON? - Who is WE ? was WE Jason and Dede or Dede and ? Notice the dates - April 2008, was she with Fence boy, Patron Saint at the time?

Deenie my baby is doxie chi mixed - and when she is uncomfortable she acts out. Only when it comes to food though.  She goes to her zone. I have had her since she was 6wks old. I don't understand it myself.  She takes her nose, and pushes her " full food bowl" not an empty bowl - she pushes it with her nose.. as if " its her way of saying " Go away". . I have always found it strange behavior.  She is mad at the food or something? or is ? she wants it gone from her space? She is either trying to bury it, or remove it ? but its her nose that she uses. Never her paws .. and she becomes very anxious about it. She is 2 yrs old, June 2010. She is not overweight/nor underweight - but she really gets ticked off at her food at times.  Why?

To read Dede's Words of this Doxie - just slays me. Because it makes no sense to me what so ever. The only thing that comes to my mind is this poor dog felt Trapped and wanted out and used its best tool as a Doxie - Its NOSE - Digger Trimm.
 For a dog though to go to such efforts to remove the actual flesh from its nose- and Not be let out, so it was to bleed all over her condo as she states - HERS not telling the whole story. I would so love to hear words from the Owner of this Doxie. If my Deenie came home to me in the condition she claims this Doxie was in - I would have Dede's Head on a POLE - trust you me.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
When It Starts To Go Sideways
I've blogged about this before, that once my house is in order, I get motivated to improve my health, which then motivates me on to more and more great things, like, say, becoming a doctor. What I've learned the past week is that this same formula for success can also be a major clue when everything seems to be unravelling.

(Deenies words: Doctors even wannabee's have Empathy for living things, over science, education, take their oath serious before signing up - mind/premed. First things first. For the Dede's in the world- HOMER is your hero, He admits it,  he says no one understands me, "I am Samrt ")

When I have a petsitting gig, I usually stay at the pet's house (which is why it's actually called housesitting). I've made an exception 2 times in my life and regretted both of them. This past week has been no different.

I've been taking care of a friend's doxie that I absolutely love. He's a very sweet boy and has been a fun walking partner after work and a lovey little snuggle-bug in the mornings before we get up. However, the list of "cons" to that short list of "pros" is long.
" My Words/Deenie: DAMN THAT DOG" He/She was sent to my Condo for me to be paid to WATCH " and I tortured the animal " that was such a sweet dog" 4, 5 days later* after I figured it out and it had the nerve to bleed all over my Condo - Excuse ME ?
1. I live in a condo with no yard. I can't just open the slider to let him out first thing in the morning, last thing at night, or in the middle of the night.

2. There are leash rules in my HOA, so when I take him out, I have to put my shoes on, put his leash on, and take him down to the nearest patch of grass... even at 2:30am when it's raining.

3. We found out the first day that I can't leave him loose in my condo while I'm at work or else he uses my living room carpet as a toilet. So I've had to contain him in the only place that is both containable and doesn't have carpeting.

4. We found out on the second day that when I shut him in my little laundry room with his water & food dish, he will dump the contents of both all over the floor. So he's had to spend his days locked in a teeny room with no water or food.

5. We didn't find out until the 4th or 5th day where the blood was coming from.  WAS the DOXIE a Dog or an Elephant ?/Deenie is curious? When he's locked in the laundry room, there is just enough clearance under the door for him to get his nose wedged under it. Because the door is cheap and the bottom edges aren't sanded smooth, he scraped a good chunk of skin off the top of his nose. Consequently, there is blood all over the laundry room floor, the rugs in my bathroom, a vanity bench, my bedding including a down comforter, and my microsuade couch.

6. In addition to the blood, my flannel sheets have grabbed ahold of every hair the dog has lost. I feel like I have been sleeping in a bloody hair ball at night.

7. Just because of the constant in and out from his walks through the wet grass and barkdust, my floors are muddy and strewn with debris.

So, needless to say, my house is most definitely NOT in order. Not so coincidentally, I've also been binging a lot lately. And I'm not talking about eating an extra apple here and there. I'm talking about eating non-stop, everything in sight and then some. Going to bed stuffed to the point of physical pain.
--

I can't figure out how to make the bold go away - this is my now comment so I will make it purple - Sept 21
I offer this old post for those who missed it.  I am not going to continue my posts concerning Dede For she is not important, I felt though I had to offer up Dede's Cached words written by HER. For all to see exactly what she typed. Why I am so angry. I don't like her person period with or without Kyron.  I can't see her defending Kyron, if anything she may have felt pleasure in seeing him in pain. That she feel's the world is against her when she herself summons to all  " I am to be trusted" ... let me take care of your dog. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #297 on: September 22, 2010, 11:18:29 PM »

Sept 22 sorry ..
For Kyron

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lfFGXG2-6kg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lfFGXG2-6kg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: September 22, 2010, 11:21:06 PM »

hehe @nana. btw i am  sure that someone in roseburg stays up at night typing furiously on her moms computer, then right before dawn deletes the posts, before mom and dad get up.(i have had insomnia the last few weeks and i got bored and stopped by there a few times) you know, just my opinion though

What?  Do you mean that you drove by really late, and the lights were burning?
no, i mean i "drove" by the thsp really late and saw furious typing and with details that someone very very close in this case would only know and when i checked back on something said the next morning it was all poof! gone.

sacky  did you happen to copy the stuff

i copied some stuff off there one night, nothing to spectacular, i could post it with the th facebook wall if ya want

when you're going through hell, just keep going
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: September 22, 2010, 11:25:13 PM »

"Frog Song" is just precious, Deenie.  If you want to take bold out of something, delete the [ b  ] and/or the [ b / ] which will be in the front and the very end of the word or phrase.  But purple works too...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.