April 28, 2024, 06:04:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176216 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #300 on: September 22, 2010, 11:34:59 PM »

"Frog Song" is just precious, Deenie.  If you want to take bold out of something, delete the [ b  ] and/or the [ b / ] which will be in the front and the very end of the word or phrase.  But purple works too...

Muffy how can anyone be so mean? and even offer it up
I don't get it

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #301 on: September 22, 2010, 11:39:22 PM »

I don't understand Monkeys how anyone can be so hateful, self righteous
when they themselves are offering a " service" to others ..

And turn around and abuse the " Baby/dog" and do not see their will be repercussions from their actions.. they take no accountability.
Which is what I wonder of Terri? did she take accountability within her actions? Yet never knew Kyron would be the payment?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: September 22, 2010, 11:42:11 PM »

And turn around and abuse the " Baby/dog" and do not see their will be repercussions from their actions.. they take no accountability.
Which is what I wonder of Terri? did she take accountability within her actions? Yet never knew Kyron would be the payment?

And the writing...came across as cold to me.  Hurts to read that.  I love doggies and I'm allergic to them and can't have one anymore.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #303 on: September 22, 2010, 11:46:37 PM »

Puzzler, can you imagine if your child was left in Dede's care and you came home to find her say Oh it was just an accident. And then to find her blog after the fact ..that it was not what she said ..that there was neglect involved on top of restricting your child to a small room ..etc.. Dede would be in Prison right now.. jmo. 

And the writing...came across as cold to me.  Hurts to read that.  I love doggies and I'm allergic to them and can't have one anymore.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #304 on: September 22, 2010, 11:49:10 PM »

oops got into your box .. I wanted to add .. she would be lookin like  cheese
if she handled my dog or child that way ..

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: September 22, 2010, 11:57:46 PM »

Interesting post at Blink's.  I've read many times at BOC that Blink thinks this is a sexually motivated crime. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

GraceintheHills says:
September 22, 2010 at 1:13 am
29.StormB says: September 21, 2010 at 7:30 pm
“…I learned over the years that when things get too complex, they are usually off-track. Truth is usually simple and painful.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Storm, in my line of work, Occam’s razor has always been my best friend. So, when I am thinking of hypotheses, I try to keep it simple. When this case is finally solved, IMHO, it will boil down to one simple truth: somebody wanted very much to make this little boy disappear. I think you and I may be on the very same page.

So, as we formulate with so few facts, we should ask ourselves: who had the means, motive and opportunity?

IMO, this crime was well planned and involved very few individuals, at least one of whom was quite familiar with the school and Ky. Whoever lured him out counted on the fact that her/his actions would not arouse suspicions at a school SF. I feel Ky was lured out to some vehicle, not necessarily a white truck, could have been a car parked adjacent to Kaine’s truck…and he was gone. While LE was trying to clear the immediate family of any involvement, TMH reportedly changed her stories several times, her phone pinged off certain towers, she pulled away from Kaine and Desiree early on in the investigation, and was subjected to three polys. That ninety minute period of time in her alibi during which she says she was driving Kiara around on back roads is highly suspect, IMO. I don’t think she was panicking at that time. I believe she was engaged in a particular task or waiting for something to happen (some type of signal that all was accomplished?).

I am one of those who believes that RS told the truth about the MFH. I believe TMH wanted KH dead, *perhaps* for monetary gain. Apparently the judge who granted the restraining order believed the MFH plot, as well.

Although the theories are certainly interesting, I am just not feeling any direct connection of Kyron’s disappearance to child trafficking, corrupt cops, or drug cartels, although evidence of this type of criminal activity *may* have been uncovered in parallel investigations. I don’t believe for one nanosecond that anyone sold him or stashed him, nor do I believe he was taken out of the country. I also do not believe he was handed over as “payment” for services not rendered. Well, it’s possible, but I think not. Like Blink, I believe this was a sexually motivated crime. Most of what I theorize takes into account established statistical probabilities, victimology, and offender profiles in child abduction cases. Sadly, I think this sweet boy is resting somewhere in or just outside the Portland area waiting to be found.

But, let me ask you, Storm. What makes you so sure TMH is involved? What is it about the execution of this crime that points specifically to her in your mind? I am just curious and interested in comparing notes. Do you mind sharing?

Puzzler I've been reading this person's posts at Blink also.  Very interesting imo.  They think motive was Kyron saw something he wasn't supposed to see.  I posted that awhile ago but my theory still would put Terri involved because of all the little confusing stuff she did that day and prior. 

Now go back to Kyron's statement "My step mom is dead" or something to that effect and you began to wonder what he might have seen?  Any thoughts?

No, but I think he might have seen or heard something too, with Terri involved.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: September 23, 2010, 12:03:18 AM »

"Frog Song" is just precious, Deenie.  If you want to take bold out of something, delete the [ b  ] and/or the [ b / ] which will be in the front and the very end of the word or phrase.  But purple works too...

Muffy how can anyone be so mean? and even offer it up
I don't get it

Yep, it's mean.  I've written and rewritten about four different rants.  Suffice to say "compassion", "understanding" and "empathy" aren't part of her life when it comes to fur babies.  DeDe has no business being around live animals imo.  She's not too bright.  She should have gotten her butt up in the a.m., slipped on shoes and taken the doggie out to do it's business in the morning.  And then she could have had a kennel to keep him safe in.  Did she not think of these things before she took on keeping a dog?  When I was caring for a Jack Russell pup, I  put him in  kennel between times when I could be with him or have him outside, and this was also for his safety.  It's hard for me to believe some people are not only mean, they are ignorant.  JMHO 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: September 23, 2010, 12:04:13 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

Thinking about Kaine's Truck.
Gates from Sheriff's department acknowledgment
"A huge part of this investigation right now is we're eliminating a lot of leads and clearing a lot of leads," Gates said. "That's important so we can get focused in."
The pickup in question has since been towed from the Horman home. Gates said that the family requested it be towed because of a mechanical problem and that the towing was not related to the investigation.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

TH posted on her Facebook:
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-seattle/911-calls-were-made-as-father-of-missing-boy-moves-out
She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple's Ford truck was towed from the Hormans' property. It was a mechanical issue, Terri Horman said. "If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property," she wrote.
---
Terri said it was the Starter on the truck. The police state they are aware that the vehicle was towed for mechanical issues.

Does anyone recall the date that the Truck was towed off the property? for Repair

Was it before LE took the truck for the investigation?

I am looking at sites that Ford truck owners post upon and using "the Starter" as the issue
and all these sites are saying its probably a loose connection within the battery or something to do with cables ...
I know Trucks/Cars have changed over the years. I was thinking along the lines of the Starter being burned out .. that the Truck was possibly " stuck" and would not start ..so the driver would burn out the starter?? I am not sure.. so many things now are controlled with computers inside the dashboard or driver side door.
Why I ask about the date of the Truck being repaired and was it towed for repair prior to LE checking it out.. Could TH have an arrangement with the dealer.. or requested without anyone knowing..she asked for the Truck to be cleaned. Or if the Dealer would have had to blow out the undercarriage/ with water/remove mud to be able to work on the Truck. If it was dirty from Terri's excursions of driving around on the 4th?
Thinking about the rains leading up to the 4th..that it was soft and muddy where she would have been ..on the Sauvie/wherever she roamed that day/ even driving up the side of Skyline?
Could Terri have loosened the wiring to the battery or known how to do this to drain the battery ...that it had to be Towed. Kaine not being a mechanic, he said Oh lets just have it towed... No failure to him, like I said most vehicles today are not easy to work on, because of all the computers within. Has Kaine ever said that the truck has had mechanical issues in the past .. I find it strange that Kyron goes Poof and Terri is driving Kaine's truck. And the Truck has to be towed for a " mechanical" issue. I don't think Kaine would have allowed Terri to drive Kyron/(have Kiara with her) to school if he had known the truck had " starter issues or had known mechanical issues" ...

Wondering how much evidence could have been removed or compromised when the truck was at the dealer.. The inside possibly being wiped down, if they did have to take apart the dash/or Driver Door to get to relays/computer chips ..which can be a dirty job .. that a porter would wipe down the inside.. or do extra clean up inside the cab?

I can not find the date that the truck was towed for repair? Anybody?

I can't see Terri knowing anything about a vehicle except Drive and Park.

Amanda has pictures of the truck being towed on her PB and the date on there is 6-15-10.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/?start=all
http://www.katu.com/news/local/97276254.html

Story Published: Jun 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 27, 2010 at 6:06 PM PDT

The stepmother's dad, Larry Moulton, goes on to say investigators have questioned her six hours at a time, several times; have given her two polygraphs; and have taken her truck away twice.
i cant find anything on the times or reasons

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: September 23, 2010, 12:11:44 AM »

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/SOURCES-2-friends-gave-Terri-Horman-cell-phones/_O0MpjQf30S_toYXgeO8Ew.cspx?rss=191

Sources, including one who has spoken with investigators, told KGW that at least two friends of Terri's purchased cell phones for her in the days after Kyron’s disappearance.

Investigators were calling those friends and others in front of the grand jury for sworn statements on what they did and why they did it.

hmmm so is this the question that broke DeDe on the GJ stand?  The one question they had to ask her?

But again it does say "sources". 

it says that at  least two of her friends bought her phones for her(terri) to use, didnt you say that dede bought a phone, (with her real name) for dede's use, maybe we are seeing two different things here.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: September 23, 2010, 12:31:32 AM »

I think Terri abused Kyron, in lots of ways. Just because she was in the teaching profession doesn't mean squat. We all know that from the numerous cases of teachers having inappropriate relationships with their students.

Affairs, sexting...sending pictures of herself in various acts. Did Terri have a cam? I bet she did. Voyerism comes to mind. Control freak. That is sexual for some individuals.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: September 23, 2010, 12:34:23 AM »

for those of you who wish to send Dede some love  Monkey Devil!

Dede Spicher Support Page  ‎(MB) Dede has her own section on our new forum ♥
Let's fill it up with Dede love ♥
http://thsp.userboard.net/love-for-dede-spicher-f13/
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #311 on: September 23, 2010, 12:39:25 AM »

Monkey Devil!    Rolling Eyes

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: September 23, 2010, 12:46:44 AM »

Monkey Devil!    Rolling Eyes

Looks like an easy forum to gain membership to  Monkey Devil!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: September 23, 2010, 01:17:49 AM »

ive been reviewing some of the old news vids,this one has me wondering about
why would one friend tell another friend about what TH has said, just to gossip?
or is the friend thats relaying to the other friend, saying something important too?/since
she/he had spoke to kaine, kaine plays in it somehow, are these mutual friends of
TH and kaine or more kaine friends, cant stay for the discussion, its late now,ill
catch it tomorrow
thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxA05bPoREg&feature=related

Very interesting video about the emails and how DeDe has been added to the flyers with Terri and the Truck being passed out.  Thanks for sharing.  While I was there, I found another MusicWorldNews Video.  Not quite as creepy as the other one, but some good points are brought up.  Wonder if LE checked it out?  I would think so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YShA1CGPMdM&feature=fvw

Thanks for that Dihanna,  I agree but her questions are provocative for sure IMO.  I think LE knows exactly where he vehicle was parked as we heard somewhere it was parked off aways from the store.

I think whoever made these videos has a lot of saavy.   And I thank her/him for doing what she/he is good at to keep Kyron's name in front of the public.  Very creative, using her wiles to generate productive and out of the box thought about the case.  I didn't so much think of the first video as creepy but astounding.  If something she has said through her medium has sparked LE into looking at something they might have thought important, I give her/him, a high salute in her dedication to find Kyron and bring him back home and the bad guys to Justice.  xox
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: September 23, 2010, 01:37:26 AM »

Bringing back a post that I made prior of Dede http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8448.560
Dede's written words are in bold, that I cached from her blog. My snarkys are in Green
More findings on Dede - I don't know, I am not up on Dede as many are - so forgive me if I am duplicating old stuff.
 What I came across today, that I have not read before

I know many have found Dede's blogger site - which is no longer. I cached it. I saw many on SM talking about the " Dog" that she was in care of. That it was of abuse noted via Dede. Me not knowing what Monkey's were talking about. Made me find the posts made by Dede.
And I found her written words. I have them - before they too go POOF.
I had to sit back and absorb her words for a few before I came to SM to post my response.    Takes a lot from one to get me " to go there" and her words did just that.  Copied/Cache of Dede Spichers Blog
NOTICE it is ME ME ME and Forgo the Damn DOG that I Tortured and was paid to WATCH Where is KYRON? - Who is WE ? was WE Jason and Dede or Dede and ? Notice the dates - April 2008, was she with Fence boy, Patron Saint at the time?

Deenie my baby is doxie chi mixed - and when she is uncomfortable she acts out. Only when it comes to food though.  She goes to her zone. I have had her since she was 6wks old. I don't understand it myself.  She takes her nose, and pushes her " full food bowl" not an empty bowl - she pushes it with her nose.. as if " its her way of saying " Go away". . I have always found it strange behavior.  She is mad at the food or something? or is ? she wants it gone from her space? She is either trying to bury it, or remove it ? but its her nose that she uses. Never her paws .. and she becomes very anxious about it. She is 2 yrs old, June 2010. She is not overweight/nor underweight - but she really gets ticked off at her food at times.  Why?

To read Dede's Words of this Doxie - just slays me. Because it makes no sense to me what so ever. The only thing that comes to my mind is this poor dog felt Trapped and wanted out and used its best tool as a Doxie - Its NOSE - Digger Trimm.
 For a dog though to go to such efforts to remove the actual flesh from its nose- and Not be let out, so it was to bleed all over her condo as she states - HERS not telling the whole story. I would so love to hear words from the Owner of this Doxie. If my Deenie came home to me in the condition she claims this Doxie was in - I would have Dede's Head on a POLE - trust you me.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
When It Starts To Go Sideways
I've blogged about this before, that once my house is in order, I get motivated to improve my health, which then motivates me on to more and more great things, like, say, becoming a doctor. What I've learned the past week is that this same formula for success can also be a major clue when everything seems to be unravelling.

(Deenies words: Doctors even wannabee's have Empathy for living things, over science, education, take their oath serious before signing up - mind/premed. First things first. For the Dede's in the world- HOMER is your hero, He admits it,  he says no one understands me, "I am Samrt ")

When I have a petsitting gig, I usually stay at the pet's house (which is why it's actually called housesitting). I've made an exception 2 times in my life and regretted both of them. This past week has been no different.

I've been taking care of a friend's doxie that I absolutely love. He's a very sweet boy and has been a fun walking partner after work and a lovey little snuggle-bug in the mornings before we get up. However, the list of "cons" to that short list of "pros" is long.
" My Words/Deenie: DAMN THAT DOG" He/She was sent to my Condo for me to be paid to WATCH " and I tortured the animal " that was such a sweet dog" 4, 5 days later* after I figured it out and it had the nerve to bleed all over my Condo - Excuse ME ?
1. I live in a condo with no yard. I can't just open the slider to let him out first thing in the morning, last thing at night, or in the middle of the night.

2. There are leash rules in my HOA, so when I take him out, I have to put my shoes on, put his leash on, and take him down to the nearest patch of grass... even at 2:30am when it's raining.

3. We found out the first day that I can't leave him loose in my condo while I'm at work or else he uses my living room carpet as a toilet. So I've had to contain him in the only place that is both containable and doesn't have carpeting.

4. We found out on the second day that when I shut him in my little laundry room with his water & food dish, he will dump the contents of both all over the floor. So he's had to spend his days locked in a teeny room with no water or food.

5. We didn't find out until the 4th or 5th day where the blood was coming from.  WAS the DOXIE a Dog or an Elephant ?/Deenie is curious? When he's locked in the laundry room, there is just enough clearance under the door for him to get his nose wedged under it. Because the door is cheap and the bottom edges aren't sanded smooth, he scraped a good chunk of skin off the top of his nose. Consequently, there is blood all over the laundry room floor, the rugs in my bathroom, a vanity bench, my bedding including a down comforter, and my microsuade couch.

6. In addition to the blood, my flannel sheets have grabbed ahold of every hair the dog has lost. I feel like I have been sleeping in a bloody hair ball at night.

7. Just because of the constant in and out from his walks through the wet grass and barkdust, my floors are muddy and strewn with debris.

So, needless to say, my house is most definitely NOT in order. Not so coincidentally, I've also been binging a lot lately. And I'm not talking about eating an extra apple here and there. I'm talking about eating non-stop, everything in sight and then some. Going to bed stuffed to the point of physical pain.
--

I can't figure out how to make the bold go away - this is my now comment so I will make it purple - Sept 21
I offer this old post for those who missed it.  I am not going to continue my posts concerning Dede For she is not important, I felt though I had to offer up Dede's Cached words written by HER. For all to see exactly what she typed. Why I am so angry. I don't like her person period with or without Kyron.  I can't see her defending Kyron, if anything she may have felt pleasure in seeing him in pain. That she feel's the world is against her when she herself summons to all  " I am to be trusted" ... let me take care of your dog. 

Dear Deenie,

Thanks for this post.  I knew nothing much of Deenie prior to reading this.  Now that I have had this "opportunity" to get to know her I can only say one thing before I, unfortunately, will think long and hard about it before saying much more:

'Oh. My. God.  Lord, help us all.  Please, have mercy on Kyron Horman.'

I am sick at heart.  Good God, I have to go to bed now, and I really needed to get some sleep.  Thank God I already ate, though I may regret that, too, and quickly.

Godspeed poor Kyron,

K. Cat

P.S.  (Deenie's post was pulled at random & read... I'm ages and ages behind.)  I'll catch you Monkeys if I can...)

P.P.S.

Bless you all & keep you,

an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: September 23, 2010, 01:38:34 AM »

I'm not in Oregon I'm in Maryland.  But in our "extreme weather" (lol) people don't care.  I see men and kids in shorts all the time.  Each area has it's thing...like Floridians in 68 degree November's wearing coats.  I don't know that's the norm there just saying I could see him doing that based on the crazy kids here in my snow/cold which is cold but not like Oregon.

So no articles you know of...I'm going to look some more.  Thank you.

Sometimes we can count the snow flakes on our hand ;{
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: September 23, 2010, 01:41:23 AM »

I've read multiple time's on Blink's site that Blink believe this is a sexually motivated crime against Kyron.  Blink is more informed about what's going on than most of us are (if not all of us).  So, I do respect her words and assume she has a reason(s) for thinking this is sexually motivated (because she's said it many times).

If I look at Kyron going missing from that perspective, I'm trying to come up with reasons that would involve Terri in a "sexually motivated" crime against Kyron.

Any thoughts?

Hi Puzzler,  Do you know why Blink is more informed than most about the case?
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: September 23, 2010, 01:45:21 AM »

Dear Scared Monkeys,

Just one more thing before I try to sleep:

Has anyone else seen that video of DeDe with the hose ??? and mud ??? and the boy/child?  In the clip she says something about Boys + dirt (or mud) = heaven.

Sorry for barging in to the convo in the cage, especially if this was recently posted  -- but, I haven't had a chance to read any of this thread.

If someone knows where that clip can be located, I would very much appreciate seeing it again.  Sure to put me off my feed, but I could stand to lose some weight.

With deep sadness,

K. Cat

P.S.

Klaas?   R.  U.   Out there?   Muffy Mod?   Can anyone tell me how to take a video and post it so the viewer can just click on a large, still frame of it to view (instead of skipping over a plain, uninteresting and not noticeable LINK to a video?    TIA!!!

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #318 on: September 23, 2010, 01:49:39 AM »

I've read multiple time's on Blink's site that Blink believe this is a sexually motivated crime against Kyron.  Blink is more informed about what's going on than most of us are (if not all of us).  So, I do respect her words and assume she has a reason(s) for thinking this is sexually motivated (because she's said it many times).

If I look at Kyron going missing from that perspective, I'm trying to come up with reasons that would involve Terri in a "sexually motivated" crime against Kyron.

Any thoughts?

Hi Puzzler,  Do you know why Blink is more informed than most about the case?

Good Question, Scandi!

Good night all,

K. Cat

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: September 23, 2010, 01:49:53 AM »

Whatever the arugument that LS/Terri were having in May, she was gusty and called 911.  So, it doesn't appear she was afraid of LS.  Should she have been afraid of people he knows?

maybe she was not afraid until after this incident...maybe he threatened her...who knows?

BANG Novella,  I'v e thought that too as it leads to a perfect motive for him disappearing.  IMO   If Kaine knew what either Kyron saw or had possibly been thru with Terri or her friends he would have flipped.  His indiscretions wouldn't even matter at that point if his young son was being victimized in his home. 

There is some reason Kyron begged Desiree not to send him back to Portland, don't you think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.