April 28, 2024, 08:57:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176226 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: September 23, 2010, 02:22:09 AM »

OMG, Sorry.  Two glasses of J Beam waiting for dinner and my spelling decided to tell on me 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #321 on: September 23, 2010, 02:27:09 AM »

Bringing back a post that I made prior of Dede http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8448.560
Dede's written words are in bold, that I cached from her blog. My snarkys are in Green
More findings on Dede - I don't know, I am not up on Dede as many are - so forgive me if I am duplicating old stuff.
 What I came across today, that I have not read before

I know many have found Dede's blogger site - which is no longer. I cached it. I saw many on SM talking about the " Dog" that she was in care of. That it was of abuse noted via Dede. Me not knowing what Monkey's were talking about. Made me find the posts made by Dede.
And I found her written words. I have them - before they too go POOF.
I had to sit back and absorb her words for a few before I came to SM to post my response.    Takes a lot from one to get me " to go there" and her words did just that.  Copied/Cache of Dede Spichers Blog
NOTICE it is ME ME ME and Forgo the Damn DOG that I Tortured and was paid to WATCH Where is KYRON? - Who is WE ? was WE Jason and Dede or Dede and ? Notice the dates - April 2008, was she with Fence boy, Patron Saint at the time?

Deenie my baby is doxie chi mixed - and when she is uncomfortable she acts out. Only when it comes to food though.  She goes to her zone. I have had her since she was 6wks old. I don't understand it myself.  She takes her nose, and pushes her " full food bowl" not an empty bowl - she pushes it with her nose.. as if " its her way of saying " Go away". . I have always found it strange behavior.  She is mad at the food or something? or is ? she wants it gone from her space? She is either trying to bury it, or remove it ? but its her nose that she uses. Never her paws .. and she becomes very anxious about it. She is 2 yrs old, June 2010. She is not overweight/nor underweight - but she really gets ticked off at her food at times.  Why?

To read Dede's Words of this Doxie - just slays me. Because it makes no sense to me what so ever. The only thing that comes to my mind is this poor dog felt Trapped and wanted out and used its best tool as a Doxie - Its NOSE - Digger Trimm.
 For a dog though to go to such efforts to remove the actual flesh from its nose- and Not be let out, so it was to bleed all over her condo as she states - HERS not telling the whole story. I would so love to hear words from the Owner of this Doxie. If my Deenie came home to me in the condition she claims this Doxie was in - I would have Dede's Head on a POLE - trust you me.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
When It Starts To Go Sideways
I've blogged about this before, that once my house is in order, I get motivated to improve my health, which then motivates me on to more and more great things, like, say, becoming a doctor. What I've learned the past week is that this same formula for success can also be a major clue when everything seems to be unravelling.

(Deenies words: Doctors even wannabee's have Empathy for living things, over science, education, take their oath serious before signing up - mind/premed. First things first. For the Dede's in the world- HOMER is your hero, He admits it,  he says no one understands me, "I am Samrt ")

When I have a petsitting gig, I usually stay at the pet's house (which is why it's actually called housesitting). I've made an exception 2 times in my life and regretted both of them. This past week has been no different.

I've been taking care of a friend's doxie that I absolutely love. He's a very sweet boy and has been a fun walking partner after work and a lovey little snuggle-bug in the mornings before we get up. However, the list of "cons" to that short list of "pros" is long.
" My Words/Deenie: DAMN THAT DOG" He/She was sent to my Condo for me to be paid to WATCH " and I tortured the animal " that was such a sweet dog" 4, 5 days later* after I figured it out and it had the nerve to bleed all over my Condo - Excuse ME ?
1. I live in a condo with no yard. I can't just open the slider to let him out first thing in the morning, last thing at night, or in the middle of the night.

2. There are leash rules in my HOA, so when I take him out, I have to put my shoes on, put his leash on, and take him down to the nearest patch of grass... even at 2:30am when it's raining.

3. We found out the first day that I can't leave him loose in my condo while I'm at work or else he uses my living room carpet as a toilet. So I've had to contain him in the only place that is both containable and doesn't have carpeting.

4. We found out on the second day that when I shut him in my little laundry room with his water & food dish, he will dump the contents of both all over the floor. So he's had to spend his days locked in a teeny room with no water or food.

5. We didn't find out until the 4th or 5th day where the blood was coming from.  WAS the DOXIE a Dog or an Elephant ?/Deenie is curious? When he's locked in the laundry room, there is just enough clearance under the door for him to get his nose wedged under it. Because the door is cheap and the bottom edges aren't sanded smooth, he scraped a good chunk of skin off the top of his nose. Consequently, there is blood all over the laundry room floor, the rugs in my bathroom, a vanity bench, my bedding including a down comforter, and my microsuade couch.

6. In addition to the blood, my flannel sheets have grabbed ahold of every hair the dog has lost. I feel like I have been sleeping in a bloody hair ball at night.

7. Just because of the constant in and out from his walks through the wet grass and barkdust, my floors are muddy and strewn with debris.

So, needless to say, my house is most definitely NOT in order. Not so coincidentally, I've also been binging a lot lately. And I'm not talking about eating an extra apple here and there. I'm talking about eating non-stop, everything in sight and then some. Going to bed stuffed to the point of physical pain.
--

I can't figure out how to make the bold go away - this is my now comment so I will make it purple - Sept 21
I offer this old post for those who missed it.  I am not going to continue my posts concerning Dede For she is not important, I felt though I had to offer up Dede's Cached words written by HER. For all to see exactly what she typed. Why I am so angry. I don't like her person period with or without Kyron.  I can't see her defending Kyron, if anything she may have felt pleasure in seeing him in pain. That she feel's the world is against her when she herself summons to all  " I am to be trusted" ... let me take care of your dog. 

Dear Deenie,

Thanks for this post.  I knew nothing much of Deenie prior to reading this.  Now that I have had this "opportunity" to get to know her I can only say one thing before I, unfortunately, will think long and hard about it before saying much more:

'Oh. My. God.  Lord, help us all.  Please, have mercy on Kyron Horman.'

I am sick at heart.  Good God, I have to go to bed now, and I really needed to get some sleep.  Thank God I already ate, though I may regret that, too, and quickly.

Godspeed poor Kyron,

K. Cat

P.S.  (Deenie's post was pulled at random & read... I'm ages and ages behind.)  I'll catch you Monkeys if I can...)

P.P.S.

Bless you all & keep you,

an angelic monkey

Koko - I am Deenie not Dede, I think you know who I is.. just making sure you do not get me confused with Dede Deedle .. I am not Dede  I am glad you were able to read her own words ..she is not on my people list .. arrrgh.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #322 on: September 23, 2010, 02:31:15 AM »

OMG, Sorry.  Two glasses of J Beam waiting for dinner and my spelling decided to tell on me 

Scandi, sometimes you just have to take a break. I did just that. I posted some funnies in the Musings Room... by the way ..If anyone wants to go there .. Good Happy News is posted by our Tyrant Ruler  .. go take a peek ..when you get a moment .. Its all good  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: September 23, 2010, 03:20:30 AM »

Dear Scared Monkeys,

Just one more thing before I try to sleep:

Has anyone else seen that video of DeDe with the hose ??? and mud ??? and the boy/child?  In the clip she says something about Boys + dirt (or mud) = heaven.

Sorry for barging in to the convo in the cage, especially if this was recently posted  -- but, I haven't had a chance to read any of this thread.

If someone knows where that clip can be located, I would very much appreciate seeing it again.  Sure to put me off my feed, but I could stand to lose some weight.

With deep sadness,

K. Cat

P.S.

Klaas?   R.  U.   Out there?   Muffy Mod?   Can anyone tell me how to take a video and post it so the viewer can just click on a large, still frame of it to view (instead of skipping over a plain, uninteresting and not noticeable LINK to a video?    TIA!!!

Kokos,
This vid was NOT from DeDe, but from Heather at Rosemont Farms.  It is her little boy in the mud and the comment  meant only that to a little boy, playing in mud is heaven.  It was brought up many cages ago when there was speculation similar to yours, but then Heather spoke up and Klaas set up a special thread for Heather so she could clear things up for us Monkeys.  Topic: Rosemont Farm - Heather will answer your questions here. 
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: September 23, 2010, 08:33:37 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Sassifrass needs our support everyone should go read her posts on the last page at the Harry Oakes sight.

What she has said there is very eye opening for me and I'm concerned for her.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: September 23, 2010, 09:49:34 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Sassifrass needs our support everyone should go read her posts on the last page at the Harry Oakes sight.

LazyDog1 - thank you.

Here's a link, if anyone needs it:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.220

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: September 23, 2010, 09:54:42 AM »

for those of you who wish to send Dede some love  Monkey Devil!

Dede Spicher Support Page  ‎(MB) Dede has her own section on our new forum ♥
Let's fill it up with Dede love ♥
http://thsp.userboard.net/love-for-dede-spicher-f13/

Monkey Devil!    Rolling Eyes

Y'know, some people (including me) find it offensive, maybe even repulsive, that support pages for some of the adults involved in this case have been launched. We can't understand why focus on this sidetrack to the main mission of finding Kyron.

Yet, those who patronize these support pages seem equally convinced that the pages serve a good purpose, and don't "get" why it seems so wrong to others. They really don't; rather, they are offended at the negative reaction to it.

Why such a difference in perspective? And why such a division of "sides" if the main issue is to bring a missing little boy back to his family?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #327 on: September 23, 2010, 09:55:28 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

LazyDog1 - thank you.

Here's a link, if anyone needs it:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.220

Unfortunately that eye opener happens to all of us. It boils down to money pure and simple. I have no idea why Kaine doesn't want his property searched by Harry Oakes, but it is his business and his child, and perhaps the police are in on the decision making. I'm sure what ever the reason it is for the best.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: September 23, 2010, 10:18:41 AM »

Sorry, I haven't had time to read all of the back posts, but here are a couple of things I wanted to clear up.  When I said that DeDe and Terri didn't talk about the details of the crime, my impression was that the monkey who was asking was implying that they had committed a crime and were discussing their own nefarious actions.  If that WAS the implication, then no, they didn't talk about those kinds of details.  But were they talking about Kyron's disappearance in general, and the investigation?  I don't think they talked about much else.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Regarding the support pages:  Kyron is clearly the victim here and deserves to be found and brought home.  However, I don't think anyone can dispute that others have been harmed in the course of the investigation.  Saying that we as human beings can only focus our concern on one person at a time is nonsense.  If I had the slightest clue where or how to find Kyron, I would absolutely go and do it.  At the same time, I can support my friend, because I know her and I know that her life has been completely disrupted.

So yes, I am definitely for Kyron -- he's obviously a sweet kid who should be with his family, and it's pretty sick and sad that someone is keeping him from them.  But aren't you all providing emotional support for your friends and families in your lives outside of the cage?

And again, even though I can find  no acknowledgement that anyone even read this, doesn't ruling DeDe out as a suspect improve the chances of finding Kyron?
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: September 23, 2010, 10:27:58 AM »

Sorry, I haven't had time to read all of the back posts, but here are a couple of things I wanted to clear up.  When I said that DeDe and Terri didn't talk about the details of the crime, my impression was that the monkey who was asking was implying that they had committed a crime and were discussing their own nefarious actions.  If that WAS the implication, then no, they didn't talk about those kinds of details.  But were they talking about Kyron's disappearance in general, and the investigation?  I don't think they talked about much else.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Regarding the support pages:  Kyron is clearly the victim here and deserves to be found and brought home.  However, I don't think anyone can dispute that others have been harmed in the course of the investigation.  Saying that we as human beings can only focus our concern on one person at a time is nonsense.  If I had the slightest clue where or how to find Kyron, I would absolutely go and do it.  At the same time, I can support my friend, because I know her and I know that her life has been completely disrupted.

So yes, I am definitely for Kyron -- he's obviously a sweet kid who should be with his family, and it's pretty sick and sad that someone is keeping him from them.  But aren't you all providing emotional support for your friends and families in your lives outside of the cage?

And again, even though I can find  no acknowledgement that anyone even read this, doesn't ruling DeDe out as a suspect improve the chances of finding Kyron?

Absolutely we support each other on here also when needed. BUT! and very large but. We don't create a facebook page to support each other.  We don't then use that same Facebook page to attack another person.  We haven't purchased untraceable cell phones so we can hide from LE and laugh and giggle during such a serious situation. 

Our hearts are broken over the loss of this child.  We come here as a group hoping that this child who is so precious as are all children is found safe and unharmed. We beg and plead that this child come home whole. 

This is not about poor little DeDe. She stepped willingly into a situation by living with TH for 8 days and buying the cell phones and using them. She should have given far more thought to that situation. 

This is not about poor little TH either. THIS IS ABOUT AN 8YO PRECIOUS LITTLE BOY. His name is Kyron Horman. It seems those who post here trying to support their friends don't make that statement until we confront them with the fact that they didnt'. Then they slip it in. 

And yes I am angry this morning. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: September 23, 2010, 10:35:18 AM »

Not sure what you mean in your last para. 
Are you saying DeDe has been ruled out as a suspect?
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: September 23, 2010, 10:37:20 AM »

No, I just mean that I am hoping to offer information that helps the monkeys see her as ruled out.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: September 23, 2010, 10:38:52 AM »

oops...that was a short visit Flymonkey.

When you return... Did Dede and Terri reach any conclusions/scenarios in their discussions about Kyron's disappearance?  ty.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: September 23, 2010, 10:39:27 AM »

Sorry, I haven't had time to read all of the back posts, but here are a couple of things I wanted to clear up.  When I said that DeDe and Terri didn't talk about the details of the crime, my impression was that the monkey who was asking was implying that they had committed a crime and were discussing their own nefarious actions.  If that WAS the implication, then no, they didn't talk about those kinds of details.  But were they talking about Kyron's disappearance in general, and the investigation?  I don't think they talked about much else.  And you know this HOW?

And again, even though I can find  no acknowledgement that anyone even read this, doesn't ruling DeDe out as a suspect improve the chances of finding Kyron? NO!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: September 23, 2010, 10:41:23 AM »

Muffy, that's my bad.... I'm sorry! I thought about that during my last post.. And dadly, I'm one of those monkeys who hates O/T!  Monkey slinking back up into the rafters.  

No need to go back up into the rafters Dihannah, it was just a reminder to get the thread back on topic.  No biggie.  It's good to see you here posting.  

Thanks Muffy!  I've never left, just don't post much.
And to defend myself on the Blackberry stuff, I used it at work to keep up here at SM, when I couldn't get online at work. So was passing on a tidbit for those who have the same problem, so, they too, can keep up here.  It really was all about SM.  I would have been lost!    Ok, zipping it now.

Dihannah- Even though your post "really was all about SM", it was still OT in this thread, which is about Kyron.  Even though a topic may be "SM", that doesn't mean there should be discussion about it in an MP thread.  And neither does that mean it can't be mentioned in an MP thread.  What you (and others) can do in a situation where you want to share technical info or whatever ya'll are wanting to discuss, (even if it's SM stuff, but NOT pertaining to the case in the thread you're in), you can agree to meet in Musings and discuss it there or create a thread.  Part of my job as a mod is to help keep threads on topic, and SM is very liberal about allowing OT in threads.  So- it isn't bad/wrong etc. for someone to mention in an MP  thread about needing help with something like how to go to pages on their Blackberry to read on the forum, but if it takes more than a quick reply, go ahead and agree to discuss it in another thread or create a thread.  Not everyone wants or needs to see how to do the Blackberry thing that are reading about Kyron, but they have the choice to read about it in another thread.  Your help about the Blackberry is appreciated, the discussion just needed to go elsewhere.     an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 10:50:21 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: September 23, 2010, 10:42:06 AM »

Absolutely we support each other on here also when needed. BUT! and very large but. We don't create a facebook page to support each other.  We don't then use that same Facebook page to attack another person.  We haven't purchased untraceable cell phones so we can hide from LE and laugh and giggle during such a serious situation. 

Our hearts are broken over the loss of this child.  We come here as a group hoping that this child who is so precious as are all children is found safe and unharmed. We beg and plead that this child come home whole. 

This is not about poor little DeDe. She stepped willingly into a situation by living with TH for 8 days and buying the cell phones and using them. She should have given far more thought to that situation. 

This is not about poor little TH either. THIS IS ABOUT AN 8YO PRECIOUS LITTLE BOY. His name is Kyron Horman. It seems those who post here trying to support their friends don't make that statement until we confront them with the fact that they didnt'. Then they slip it in. 

And yes I am angry this morning. 

I see that you are angry.  I realize that SM is about Kyron, but I don't see why other forums can't be useful for other purposes.  DeDe did take actions that led to the current situation, but those actions were prompted by her friendship for Terri, and her belief that friends support other friends.

I know you guys see Terri, and probably DeDe too, as unredeemable, and I know that nothing I say is going to make that any different.  I came here, as I have said several times, to offer up facts that might show that DeDe was not involved in Kyron's disappearance.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: September 23, 2010, 10:46:24 AM »

No, I just mean that I am hoping to offer information that helps the monkeys see her as ruled out.

Ty.  If LE rule out Dede as a suspect then I will give your statement some merit.
Otherwise, as noble as you think your friendship, support and trust of Dede is, I prefer to wait until LE makes that claim.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: September 23, 2010, 10:49:34 AM »

Sorry, I haven't had time to read all of the back posts, but here are a couple of things I wanted to clear up.  When I said that DeDe and Terri didn't talk about the details of the crime, my impression was that the monkey who was asking was implying that they had committed a crime and were discussing their own nefarious actions.  If that WAS the implication, then no, they didn't talk about those kinds of details.  But were they talking about Kyron's disappearance in general, and the investigation?  I don't think they talked about much else.  And you know this HOW?

And again, even though I can find  no acknowledgement that anyone even read this, doesn't ruling DeDe out as a suspect improve the chances of finding Kyron? NO!

I guess I should say that it seems logical that they would be talking about Kyron, or Kyron's disappearance, or the investigation, or what might have happened to him.  It was obviously a huge terrible thing that had happened, and was the reason they were spending so much time together.

And I disagree with you on the last point also.  Every possibility that is ruled out leads LE away from distractions and closer to Kyron, IMO.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: September 23, 2010, 10:54:39 AM »

oops...that was a short visit Flymonkey.

When you return... Did Dede and Terri reach any conclusions/scenarios in their discussions about Kyron's disappearance?  ty.

They speculated the way you all speculate, but they didn't have any information that everybody else doesn't have and they didn't reach any conclusions.  When Kyron wasn't found right around the school or "down a well," so to speak -- that is, he hadn't wandered off and hurt himself -- their assumption became that it was a stranger abduction.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: September 23, 2010, 10:58:29 AM »

Ty.  If LE rule out Dede as a suspect then I will give your statement some merit.
Otherwise, as noble as you think your friendship, support and trust of Dede is, I prefer to wait until LE makes that claim.

I don't think it's "noble."  It just IS. 

I would love for LE to rule out a whole bunch of things, but they haven't and they certainly don't care what I have to say.  The monkeys seem to be investigators, so I thought by offering information I was helping in some way.  Of course, it's all contingent upon being believed, so that's a hurdle I have yet to overcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.