April 27, 2024, 10:40:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176175 times)
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: September 23, 2010, 12:24:39 PM »

flymonkey,

i am on the fence about dede spicher, i think possibly she is being used by th and doesnt realise that le and others probably consider her suspect because of that. why? because th has shown no side we could say, oh she probably didnt do this horrible thing.  anyway would you ask dede if jason Name Redacted had known a man named jaime estrada, i heard they were friends. thanks. also could you ask dede if she thinks that this case will be solved soon. thanks in advance

I certainly can't argue with you -- but whatever TH told DeDe, it's still the truth as DeDe knows it.  I sure hope TH wasn't using her.  I will ask DeDe your questions.  Have a good day!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: September 23, 2010, 12:29:14 PM »

I know you guys see Terri, and probably DeDe too, as unredeemable, and I know that nothing I say is going to make that any different. I came here, as I have said several times, to offer up facts that might show that DeDe was not involved in Kyron's disappearance.

And, we are still to see the "facts."

Let's imagine for a second that you are indeed Dede's friend, and you are a very close friend to her.

Does she know that you are coming here to discuss her?

If the answer is no, then you are not as close as you claim to be. But, if Dede knows that you are online discussing her actions and her character, why isn't SHE the one answering these question?

I admire you for defending your friend in the public opinion, if you are Dede's friend (not someone who has nothing better to do with his/her time than pretend to be who they are not in order to get attention and a little excitement in their poor lusterless existence.)

The fact is that , no matter how close a person is to another, one cannot truly (100%) know others. That is true with relationships closer than friends.

So, you as a friend have to ask yourself... how much do I REALLY know Dede and how much do I trust Dede's word? How much of what Dede has said was told to her by her BFF Terri?

Ask yourself also, how much of what I said on behalf of Dede is really a fact, how much of what I have said I have actually witnessed with my own two eyes?

Very Happy
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: September 23, 2010, 12:34:12 PM »

Flymonkey,

I still suspect that Kyron left the school with someone he knew..otherwise he would have created quite the disturbance with all those children, teachers and parents milling around.

If it is someone he knew..isn't likely that Terri knew this person also?  It doesn't make sense a stranger would abduct him on that day...any other day on one of his bathroom breaks would have made more sense then that particular day.

I think that Kyron found out something about Terri and another person that was fatal to him.  The day of the science fair he was to go to Desiree's and Tony's for the weekend.  Because Terri was so strict and stern with him I am sure they were afraid he would use that info to his advantage.  He may have been afraid to tell Kaine with Terri always around.  But if he was with Desiree and Tony for the weekend he would not be afraid to tell them what he knew.  He and Tony were going fishing..that gives a lot of time for them to talk.  He really admired Tony's job as a detective and Desiree said that is what Kyron wanted to be when he grew up. 

Unfortunately I believe Kyron left with someone known to him.  And if that is true..there was never going to be a good ending for Kyron..if he knew who took him, then if he was found alive he could say who took him.

What do you personally think?  And why ?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: September 23, 2010, 12:43:12 PM »

Flymonkey,

I still suspect that Kyron left the school with someone he knew..otherwise he would have created quite the disturbance with all those children, teachers and parents milling around.

If it is someone he knew..isn't likely that Terri knew this person also?  It doesn't make sense a stranger would abduct him on that day...any other day on one of his bathroom breaks would have made more sense then that particular day.

I think that Kyron found out something about Terri and another person that was fatal to him.  The day of the science fair he was to go to Desiree's and Tony's for the weekend.  Because Terri was so strict and stern with him I am sure they were afraid he would use that info to his advantage.  He may have been afraid to tell Kaine with Terri always around.  But if he was with Desiree and Tony for the weekend he would not be afraid to tell them what he knew.  He and Tony were going fishing..that gives a lot of time for them to talk.  He really admired Tony's job as a detective and Desiree said that is what Kyron wanted to be when he grew up. 

Unfortunately I believe Kyron left with someone known to him.  And if that is true..there was never going to be a good ending for Kyron..if he knew who took him, then if he was found alive he could say who took him.

What do you personally think?  And why ?

I think we missed her by this much |----------|

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: September 23, 2010, 12:45:04 PM »

Something is up with the Tuba posts. Tuba said something earlier that pointed to Thursday (today) as important. Now, in answer to another poster's question, Tuba says:

' "Luck" has well & truly run out for this criminal.'

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109760&page=13

I don't understand much of what Tuba has to say; I just go for the general gist of things. Maybe something is happening today, though there is always the question of when LE will release information.

Have fun delving into the posts. I need to rest and unscramble my brain.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: September 23, 2010, 12:46:26 PM »

I know a few here follow "Tuba" on WS Forensic Astrology thread.  About 25 minutes ago, she posted a response to a question: "Was someone at the school responsible".  Her response is that someone known initially as a friend has acted as an enemy in targeting Kyron and the full moon (now) casts full light on this individual.  John Law is closing in within minutes.  House of evidence conjoins for a surprise evidentiary just made.  She said we may feel impatience, but it is as nothing to the frantic expectation and apprehension felt by the perpetrator.  She also said "Luck" has well & truly run out for this criminal.

Post #313

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: September 23, 2010, 12:47:03 PM »

Well I didn't have any of my suspicions about DeDe cleared up.  Guess I'll be waiting on the tightlipped LE for my answers.  JMO.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: September 23, 2010, 12:47:30 PM »

Gypsy DD,

I think you make excellent points, although I have a feeling whatever her possible reason for making Kyron disappear might be, I think it goes back to March when James moved out.  Or maybe as far back as the MFH plot.  I think she may have been planning this for a long time.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: September 23, 2010, 12:48:44 PM »

I know a few here follow "Tuba" on WS Forensic Astrology thread.  About 25 minutes ago, she posted a response to a question: "Was someone at the school responsible".  Her response is that someone known initially as a friend has acted as an enemy in targeting Kyron and the full moon (now) casts full light on this individual.  John Law is closing in within minutes.  House of evidence conjoins for a surprise evidentiary just made.  She said we may feel impatience, but it is as nothing to the frantic expectation and apprehension felt by the perpetrator.  She also said "Luck" has well & truly run out for this criminal.

Post #313

Excuse me...need to add a word:  a surprise evidentiary "discovery", just made.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: September 23, 2010, 12:54:47 PM »

Hey, Puzzler. Nice to know I had the company of a fellow monkey during my visit to WS.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: September 23, 2010, 12:56:19 PM »

Flymonkey - out of curiosity.  Are either you, DeDe or Terri friends with Paul Pavlock?

I don't know who Paul Pavlock is, and I don't think DeDe has ever mentioned that name to me.  Terri, I do not know.  Would you like me to ask DeDe if she knows him?  Who is he?

He was a very well respected architect in the Hillsboro area.  Not so respected now.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/103553199.html
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: September 23, 2010, 12:56:27 PM »

Post #313

Good.  I especially like the "frantic expectation and apprehension felt by the perpetrator".  Thank you for bringing that Puzzler & Grey - gives me hope.   

God Bless Kyron and all who love this little man.  Please give them peace and strength in their time of need.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: September 23, 2010, 12:58:25 PM »

Hey, Puzzler. Nice to know I had the company of a fellow monkey during my visit to WS.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: September 23, 2010, 01:00:46 PM »

Post #313

A month ago Tuba said that "next Tuesday" it will be a very bad day for Terri, or something like that.

Well, that next Tuesday was a routine day for Terri, I mean... it wasn't nearly as bad as other days in the past few months for Terri, AFIK.

Personally, I think that there are people who are very intuitive and can offer ideas nobody else has, ideas which can then provoke thought and provide a different angle which can help in investigations.

I also believe in some "psychic" dreams, as they sometimes are the exploration of things we already know, somehow the mind works out details we may not see with our own eyes and can put them together so that we can understand them during our sleep.

I also think there are people who are extra sensitive and can sense things the rest of us don't, but the trickery of people wanting to defraud the trusting and naive has put a stigma on true psychics.

As to those providing insight into Kyron's case using astrology and psychic powers, well... if they somehow aid in bringing him home, then by all means. Why not?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: September 23, 2010, 01:05:15 PM »

Post #313

Good.  I especially like the "frantic expectation and apprehension felt by the perpetrator".  Thank you for bringing that Puzzler & Grey - gives me hope.   

God Bless Kyron and all who love this little man.  Please give them peace and strength in their time of need.   

FCL - it caught my eye - and I've read other posters here follow Tuba.  Since it's talking about "right now", I thought I'd bring it over for us to mull over.  However, like you said, LE is "tightlipped" and even if this turned out to be true...no telling how long it would take for the "public" to hear about it. 

mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: September 23, 2010, 01:14:54 PM »

Flymonkey - thanks for your responses.

Yes, thank-you from me also.

Flymonkey:

Thank you for staying here and continuing to answer our questions!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: September 23, 2010, 01:15:35 PM »

Flymonkey - out of curiosity.  Are either you, DeDe or Terri friends with Paul Pavlock?

I don't know who Paul Pavlock is, and I don't think DeDe has ever mentioned that name to me.  Terri, I do not know.  Would you like me to ask DeDe if she knows him?  Who is he?

He was a very well respected architect in the Hillsboro area.  Not so respected now.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/103553199.html

Or any of these people;

Thirty-one-year-old Alisa Nice, of McMinnville, made her first court appearance in Yamhill County Court. She is facing sex abuse charges.

The three other men accused of responding to the Craigslist ad and taking part in the sex abuse are Patricio Moreno, 43, of Forest Grove; Robert D. Thompson, 34, of Portland; and David Garcia, 41, of McMinnville. They also were jailed in Yamhill County, although Garcia posted bail.

Does Terri Horman have any connection to any of these people? Is that where Kaine believes Terri got the 350K?

I did not post the last question above.  The author of the blogspot did.
http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/

These people are sick and I hope this is not how Kyron's case ends.  But I strongly believe he either saw something or something was done to him and he was going to tell. 

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #377 on: September 23, 2010, 01:35:42 PM »

Flymonkey,
I understand and respect supporting a friend.
I am, though, confused about the method you have chosen to do so.
Is DeDe okay with you speaking about and for her?
It would make me uncomfortable were I her.
Also, it may be wise for you to consider the implications of you interjecting yourself into such a sad situation.
What you or any of us think about DeDe is irrelevant to Kyron.  What is relevant is how she fits into Kyron being missing.
I think I will wait for LE information or GJ information.
Best Regards,
Tolerance

Hi Tolerance, I see what you're saying, and I will certainly shut up the minute DeDe tells me to.  She hasn't yet, because all that I am saying is the truth.  She wants people to know all the facts that LE has because the facts support her innocence.  Since I know that DeDe was not involved in Kyron's disappearance, I don't expect to hear anything from either LE or the GJ.  The GJ is only going to hand down an indictment, not anything exculpatory of anyone - if they are ever given enough evidence to do so.  And LE, even if they stop investigating DeDe, is not going to announce that she is not involved.  At this point that would just make them look foolish.  As invested as they are in finding Kyron, I don't think they will be announcing anything that will make them look like they made any errors in the investigation.  Of course, this is JMO.

Again, I am only interested in the facts, and how they fit into Kyron being missing.  If all I can do is convince a few monkeys that DeDe isn't part of that fact pattern, then I guess that's all I can do.
FM,
It was kind of you to respond to me.
I am not sure I 'get' you, but I appreciate the response.
Tol
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: September 23, 2010, 02:25:34 PM »

Interesting theory going on between Kimberly (regular comments) and puzzled (stars before comments) on Blink's site:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

puzzled says:
September 23, 2010 at 1:27 pm
Good job Kimberly … let’s develop this out a little further.

41.Kimberly says:
September 23, 2010 at 11:27 am

I think that Terri really pizzed RS off in some fashion, ie, threats to him personally or his wife and family or, simply all of the above , which in turn was a real threat of being exposed in many areas of deception and immigration , not just to him but his whole ‘posse’ if you will.

**and I also think the sexting between TH and RS was shared by RS with the Associates, which is how they came into the picture.

I believe RS orchestrated the Kyron disappearance and although he personally may have been at the school that day, I don’t believe it was him that ultimately took Kyron. I also don’t believe it was Terri.

**and I think “who” took Kyron is the “smoking gun” MCSO doesn’t have because he is long gone.

I believe RS wife, is the missing Meija-Sanchez woman and children.
I believe she left based on something she found out, probably from Terri. This is what I believe really angered RS and put the wheels into motion.

**and I really do belive this.

I don’t believe the MFH plot was real. I believe RS fabricated it to frame TH and make her the guilty party in all of this.

**and one reason why the MFH story was so easily accessible to RS is because he already had a MFH in play with Kyron’s disappearance.

I believe there are parallel investigations going on because of the exposure of RS and his posse, I also believe that we truly will not know any of the posse’s real names until the investigation is complete.

**and I definitely believe this statement.

More IMHO later.

**can’t wait …

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #379 on: September 23, 2010, 02:38:48 PM »

Very interesting Puzzler.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.