April 27, 2024, 12:53:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176182 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: September 23, 2010, 10:32:48 PM »

Gypsy DD,

I think you make excellent points, although I have a feeling whatever her possible reason for making Kyron disappear might be, I think it goes back to March when James moved out.  Or maybe as far back as the MFH plot.  I think she may have been planning this for a long time.

Evening, everybody!  monchichi, your post made me think of something.  In essence, Terri was trying to make the men in her home "disappear".  Let's see, in December 2009, she allegedly put out a contract on Kaine.  Two months later, she sent James away on her watch (while Kaine was away, but she told friends it was all Kaine's doing).  Four months later, Kyron disappears, also on her watch.  There's a definite reason here and it's only the guys.  Why would someone want to, in essence, "eliminate" the guys?  If it was just a matter of James misbehaving, I could understand sending him to his dad (not that I agree with that-I don't).  If it was just a matter of wanting to be free of Kaine with no responsibilities (i.e. Kyron), a simple divorce would suffice.  So, what situation would she have that all three posed a liability or threat?  The fact that we have 3 males gone from the Horman home (counting the MFH plot), tells me this was a planned event.  Offers, information, and possibly monies were exchanged in the MFH plot.  Surreptitious conversations took place, Kaine's photo or physical description, as well as his normal daily schedule were likely forwarded to someone.  Lies were laid as foundations for James' sudden and somewhat abrupt departure from the household.  Considering it was more than halfway through his senior year and by all accounts (except Terri's), he appeared to be flourishing at school.  Likewise, lies (like Kyron having some type of "mini-seizure/zoning out, not listening those in authority) were used to pave the way for the "he may have wandered off" story.  I get the something-lurking-just-under-the-surface feeling too and I can't quite put my finger on it either.  I am sooo thankful that LE are trained in diving.  LOL!  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: September 23, 2010, 10:35:41 PM »

Early on in the case I remember the sheriff saying they were looking for a large container. I don't have the link. There was a huge discussion here about the container on TH's porch. Are they still leaning in that direction?

Unfortunately I think if this case is solved it will be by accident. Meaning that a normal citizen will run across something. I don't think TH removed Kyron from the school, but I do think that she is in this up to her eyeballs.

I remember the container as well and in the respect of Sauvie Island and water. 

I agree with your assessment too.

Klaas, do you know if they ever found out if that blue plastic container was still on the Horman porch?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: September 23, 2010, 10:36:52 PM »

I do not mean to insinuate that LE did anything wrong. There was just a lot of time before Kyron was reported gone and any evidence probably would have been destroyed before they were notified.

My heart breaks for this child. I wish whomever would just send an anonymous note. I can not begin to imagine the despair that Kaine and Desiree are going through. I spoke with a mother who lost her child when she was 6 and she says that she still hopes and prays everyday that they will find her.

Sending prayers for Kyron's return.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: September 23, 2010, 10:37:36 PM »

There is a pic somewhere of the classroom and the coats and backpacks are on hooks on a wall.

You guys are on it  and ITA   ;}  I saw those hooks with backpacks hanging and so am a bit confused as to why posters think Kyron would set his on his desk.  It is amazing the posts I have read about that subject.  LOL  Just sayin'
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: September 23, 2010, 10:40:07 PM »

There is a pic somewhere of the classroom and the coats and backpacks are on hooks on a wall.

You guys are on it  and ITA   ;}  I saw those hooks with backpacks hanging and so am a bit confused as to why posters think Kyron would set his on his desk.  It is amazing the posts I have read about that subject.  LOL  Just sayin'

There is sooooooo much information, it is hard to keep it all straight!  Smile

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: September 23, 2010, 11:06:20 PM »

Very intersting post Ispy.

What is the root of her ditching the men in her house?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: September 23, 2010, 11:08:31 PM »

I believe, IIRC, the container came from a leak that Blink got.  That is what they were looking for when they were diving Sauvie.  But i don't believe that I read anything anywhere else that verifies that.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: September 23, 2010, 11:25:53 PM »

I've been checking the Portland news websites for updates on Kyron's case, but there is none.

Besides the "Where's Waldo" bandit story, there's nothing much worth looking at today.

I'm sure MK will get a kick out of the picture.

You know it, Itaryl!! 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: September 23, 2010, 11:59:33 PM »

zippiddy doo da - my sentiments exactly but apparently some feel otherwise.

We're on a quest to locate and compile information for Kyron Horman. 
I don't think we should cut off our nose to spite our face.  As I stated previously, IF FlyMonkey is here with a genuine concern for Kyron and wants to contribute to our discussions, I think we should back off and see what information she may feel confortable sharing with us.

A lot of people on the forum really dislike Dede.  I can accept that, it's your choice.  FlyMonkey claims to be Dede's friend.  They may or not be true. You"ll never know if you attack her off the forum.  Think about intelligent questions that relate to Kyron's disappearance to ask her.

Personally, I was a little disappointed over the JW situation.  I had some questions for him and he got ticked off and left.  I never got my questions answered and I'm sure I wasn't the only monkey. 

Monkeys have a good rep as Sleuther's.  Let's keep it that way!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: September 24, 2010, 12:34:21 AM »

I don't know what if any part Dede played.

She must be incredibly unlucky to be missing while working on the farm.  I find it hard to believe that she decided to eat lunch all by herself when she was so anxious to be an intern.

Isn't networking part of all of this?

And she just has no way of figuring out who the mysterious person was in the red truck?  Maybe it was the male chaperone at the school.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: September 24, 2010, 01:11:18 AM »

Very intersting post Ispy.

What is the root of her ditching the men in her house?

hellokitty- I wish I knew.  It just seems suspicious to me that she's 3 for 3.  Add in an alleged affair with the landscaper and sexting with Michael Cook and I have to think two things: she's no stranger to this kind of behavior and who else has she been carrying on with?

It's very interesting that in the restraining order info, Kaine said that LE informed him her sexting with Michael Cook was like her previous behavior with the landscaper.  How do they know that?  I assume they've gotten the text messages from the landscaper's phone.  It would be interesting to know specifically what was the same about the two events.  If she was grooming the landscaper for a MFH, what would she need Michael Cook for: Kaine's whereabouts for the MFH; Kiara's whereabouts to ensure her safety during the MFH; someone to manipulate into kidnapping Kiara; or someone with connections to a kidnapper or killer for hire?  Odds are Terri wasn't planning to go after Kaine herself.  Neither was she intending to kidnap Kiara herself.  Makes me wonder exactly wide of a circle of "friends" Terri had.  Clearly, she had a circle of friends far outside of Kaine.  Seriously, who did she know and how did she know them/meet them?  I'm far from that sort of person, so I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for someone to kill my spouse.  Obviously, Terri ran in circles that included a person or persons inclined to kill for money.     JMO

Well, need to scoot.  Have to be up early.  'Nite all!     

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: September 24, 2010, 01:44:00 AM »

Wyks,  Can I have permission to borrow your link to the underground tunnels up in Forest Park?  Since there is no PM'ing here I just have to post it.  ;}
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: September 24, 2010, 02:31:58 AM »

Wyks,  Can I have permission to borrow your link to the underground tunnels up in Forest Park?  Since there is no PM'ing here I just have to post it.  ;}

Of course Scandi!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: September 24, 2010, 06:57:54 AM »

Bringing back a post that I made prior of Dede http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8448.560
Dede's written words are in bold, that I cached from her blog. My snarkys are in Green
More findings on Dede - I don't know, I am not up on Dede as many are - so forgive me if I am duplicating old stuff.
 What I came across today, that I have not read before

I know many have found Dede's blogger site - which is no longer. I cached it. I saw many on SM talking about the " Dog" that she was in care of. That it was of abuse noted via Dede. Me not knowing what Monkey's were talking about. Made me find the posts made by Dede.
And I found her written words. I have them - before they too go POOF.
I had to sit back and absorb her words for a few before I came to SM to post my response.    Takes a lot from one to get me " to go there" and her words did just that.  Copied/Cache of Dede Spichers Blog
NOTICE it is ME ME ME and Forgo the Damn DOG that I Tortured and was paid to WATCH Where is KYRON? - Who is WE ? was WE Jason and Dede or Dede and ? Notice the dates - April 2008, was she with Fence boy, Patron Saint at the time?

Deenie my baby is doxie chi mixed - and when she is uncomfortable she acts out. Only when it comes to food though.  She goes to her zone. I have had her since she was 6wks old. I don't understand it myself.  She takes her nose, and pushes her " full food bowl" not an empty bowl - she pushes it with her nose.. as if " its her way of saying " Go away". . I have always found it strange behavior.  She is mad at the food or something? or is ? she wants it gone from her space? She is either trying to bury it, or remove it ? but its her nose that she uses. Never her paws .. and she becomes very anxious about it. She is 2 yrs old, June 2010. She is not overweight/nor underweight - but she really gets ticked off at her food at times.  Why?

To read Dede's Words of this Doxie - just slays me. Because it makes no sense to me what so ever. The only thing that comes to my mind is this poor dog felt Trapped and wanted out and used its best tool as a Doxie - Its NOSE - Digger Trimm.
 For a dog though to go to such efforts to remove the actual flesh from its nose- and Not be let out, so it was to bleed all over her condo as she states - HERS not telling the whole story. I would so love to hear words from the Owner of this Doxie. If my Deenie came home to me in the condition she claims this Doxie was in - I would have Dede's Head on a POLE - trust you me.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
When It Starts To Go Sideways
I've blogged about this before, that once my house is in order, I get motivated to improve my health, which then motivates me on to more and more great things, like, say, becoming a doctor. What I've learned the past week is that this same formula for success can also be a major clue when everything seems to be unravelling.

(Deenies words: Doctors even wannabee's have Empathy for living things, over science, education, take their oath serious before signing up - mind/premed. First things first. For the Dede's in the world- HOMER is your hero, He admits it,  he says no one understands me, "I am Samrt ")

When I have a petsitting gig, I usually stay at the pet's house (which is why it's actually called housesitting). I've made an exception 2 times in my life and regretted both of them. This past week has been no different.

I've been taking care of a friend's doxie that I absolutely love. He's a very sweet boy and has been a fun walking partner after work and a lovey little snuggle-bug in the mornings before we get up. However, the list of "cons" to that short list of "pros" is long.
" My Words/Deenie: DAMN THAT DOG" He/She was sent to my Condo for me to be paid to WATCH " and I tortured the animal " that was such a sweet dog" 4, 5 days later* after I figured it out and it had the nerve to bleed all over my Condo - Excuse ME ?
1. I live in a condo with no yard. I can't just open the slider to let him out first thing in the morning, last thing at night, or in the middle of the night.

2. There are leash rules in my HOA, so when I take him out, I have to put my shoes on, put his leash on, and take him down to the nearest patch of grass... even at 2:30am when it's raining.

3. We found out the first day that I can't leave him loose in my condo while I'm at work or else he uses my living room carpet as a toilet. So I've had to contain him in the only place that is both containable and doesn't have carpeting.

4. We found out on the second day that when I shut him in my little laundry room with his water & food dish, he will dump the contents of both all over the floor. So he's had to spend his days locked in a teeny room with no water or food.

5. We didn't find out until the 4th or 5th day where the blood was coming from.  WAS the DOXIE a Dog or an Elephant ?/Deenie is curious? When he's locked in the laundry room, there is just enough clearance under the door for him to get his nose wedged under it. Because the door is cheap and the bottom edges aren't sanded smooth, he scraped a good chunk of skin off the top of his nose. Consequently, there is blood all over the laundry room floor, the rugs in my bathroom, a vanity bench, my bedding including a down comforter, and my microsuade couch.

6. In addition to the blood, my flannel sheets have grabbed ahold of every hair the dog has lost. I feel like I have been sleeping in a bloody hair ball at night.

7. Just because of the constant in and out from his walks through the wet grass and barkdust, my floors are muddy and strewn with debris.

So, needless to say, my house is most definitely NOT in order. Not so coincidentally, I've also been binging a lot lately. And I'm not talking about eating an extra apple here and there. I'm talking about eating non-stop, everything in sight and then some. Going to bed stuffed to the point of physical pain.
--

I can't figure out how to make the bold go away - this is my now comment so I will make it purple - Sept 21
I offer this old post for those who missed it.  I am not going to continue my posts concerning Dede For she is not important, I felt though I had to offer up Dede's Cached words written by HER. For all to see exactly what she typed. Why I am so angry. I don't like her person period with or without Kyron.  I can't see her defending Kyron, if anything she may have felt pleasure in seeing him in pain. That she feel's the world is against her when she herself summons to all  " I am to be trusted" ... let me take care of your dog. 

Dear Deenie,

Thanks for this post.  I knew nothing much of Deenie prior to reading this.  Now that I have had this "opportunity" to get to know her I can only say one thing before I, unfortunately, will think long and hard about it before saying much more:

'Oh. My. God.  Lord, help us all.  Please, have mercy on Kyron Horman.'

I am sick at heart.  Good God, I have to go to bed now, and I really needed to get some sleep.  Thank God I already ate, though I may regret that, too, and quickly.

Godspeed poor Kyron,

K. Cat

P.S.  (Deenie's post was pulled at random & read... I'm ages and ages behind.)  I'll catch you Monkeys if I can...)

P.P.S.

Bless you all & keep you,

an angelic monkey

Koko - I am Deenie not Dede, I think you know who I is.. just making sure you do not get me confused with Dede Deedle .. I am not Dede  I am glad you were able to read her own words ..she is not on my people list .. arrrgh.

Dear DEENIE,

OMG!   OMG!  OMG!    This is a terrible typo.  I am sooooo sorry.   
   Whew.  Please forgive me.
   I'm grateful to you for sharing DEDE's writing with us.  Very Scary.
   Oh... my.  I'm slinking over to the corner now...

Peace,
K. Cat  (not to be confused with ????  I dunno.  Anything evil starting with a "K") 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: September 24, 2010, 07:14:26 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Sassifrass needs our support everyone should go read her posts on the last page at the Harry Oakes sight.

What she has said there is very eye opening for me and I'm concerned for her.

Dear Monkeys,  LD & Sassi,

Thanks for your ongoing support in the search for Kyron.  I'm way behind on my reading but can see something's gone sideways. 

Sigh.

an angelic monkey
I'm so sorry Sassi, thanks for your work.   HO has the worst timing of anyone I've ever met.  And, I had a feeling that Desiree wasn't even aware of his services.  This is just a giant rolling cluster $%# and I've been caught up in it myself before.  I feel your pain.  I hope you take a break, recover, recreate and come back.  You have so much to offer.  I had to tell myself I was never coming back onto the forums and I meant it, too.  I dunno.  If I can find a way to help, I will.  And, I know you will too.  Take care of yourself, now though.

Love,

Koko's Cat   an angelic monkey

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: September 24, 2010, 07:19:30 AM »

Kokos,
This vid was NOT from DeDe, but from Heather at Rosemont Farms.  It is her little boy in the mud and the comment  meant only that to a little boy, playing in mud is heaven.  It was brought up many cages ago when there was speculation similar to yours, but then Heather spoke up and Klaas set up a special thread for Heather so she could clear things up for us Monkeys.  Topic: Rosemont Farm - Heather will answer your questions here. 

Dear Heather, Tn & Monkeys:
OMG!  OMG!  OMG!I am so sorry!  Horrible Mistake.  Poor Heather. 
Whew.

Regretfully yours,

K. Cat

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #416 on: September 24, 2010, 07:22:16 AM »

OMG, Sorry.  Two glasses of J Beam waiting for dinner and my spelling decided to tell on me 

Scandi, sometimes you just have to take a break. I did just that. I posted some funnies in the Musings Room... by the way ..If anyone wants to go there .. Good Happy News is posted by our Tyrant Ruler  .. go take a peek ..when you get a moment .. Its all good  an angelic monkey

Dear Deenie,

Good idea.  Thanks.  Need to avoid burn-out! 

Cheers,

K. Cat

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: September 24, 2010, 07:23:56 AM »

Kokos Cat, don't be too hard on yourself.  You joined us late in the game, and you wouldn't have know about that video.   

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: September 24, 2010, 07:36:46 AM »

Thanks, Clay.  Pat, pat.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: September 24, 2010, 08:41:45 AM »

zippiddy doo da - my sentiments exactly but apparently some feel otherwise.

We're on a quest to locate and compile information for Kyron Horman. 
I don't think we should cut off our nose to spite our face.  As I stated previously, IF FlyMonkey is here with a genuine concern for Kyron and wants to contribute to our discussions, I think we should back off and see what information she may feel confortable sharing with us.

A lot of people on the forum really dislike Dede.  I can accept that, it's your choice.  FlyMonkey claims to be Dede's friend.  They may or not be true. You"ll never know if you attack her off the forum.  Think about intelligent questions that relate to Kyron's disappearance to ask her.

Personally, I was a little disappointed over the JW situation.  I had some questions for him and he got ticked off and left.  I never got my questions answered and I'm sure I wasn't the only monkey. 

Monkeys have a good rep as Sleuther's.  Let's keep it that way!

Dear MK & Monkeys,

I agree.  We need to put our personal feelings aside (I know this is impossible at times, or feels impossible).  For Kyron's sake and to gather as much information as possible for his return, we need an open dialogue.   

The judge and jury can convict, later, but only after he is found.

Respectfully,

K. Cat 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.