April 27, 2024, 11:37:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176177 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: September 24, 2010, 12:05:08 PM »

Klaas~

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW LITTLE MONKEY!!

I wish you and your family love and joy with this new arrival!!
MK

?

Did I miss something? Didn't know Klaas was expecting.

Klaas has been showing off photos of her new granddaughter in Musings.

Reply #746
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6981.740

Please feel free to stop by and admire.

Thanks.

First someone angrily busts out of the cage yelling, then someone congratulates Klaas on a baby...

I thought I was SOOO out of the loop.

I'll check it out.

Very Happy
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: September 24, 2010, 12:08:12 PM »

Klaas~

MK

?

----

MK, about your post on FlyMonkey, I agree and apologize, if I did anything to make FM feel uncomfortable.

I still think that FM has not offered anything "new" or insightful about Dede. All the person offered is assurances that Dede should be canonized.

This person, as someone reminded us in a previous post, lives (according to one of the first posts) 500 miles away from Portland. So, how well do Dede and FM know each other? How does the person know about stuff that happened at the time Kyron disappeared?

The same assurances about Dede were made by Jason W. a few weeks ago, though he admitted himself that he had not talked or seen her in over a year.

Could it be that while some people from this forum go to "other" forums to raise heck, one or two from the "other" thread comes here to rattle the cage?

Just saying.

Hi Monkeys.  The cage seems a little rattled this morning?

Itaryl Moosee, I can appreciate that everyone is skeptical -- I'm not angry or upset about it, since I have seen skepticism here before.  No offense taken. 

Sorry I gave you the idea that I live 500 miles away.  A while back when I said I was a few hundred miles from DeDe, it was because DeDe was out of town.  At that time I just wanted to make clear that we were not sitting shoulder to shoulder concocting stuff to post.  I live and always have lived in Portland.  I have known DeDe for over 10 years.  I have been texting with her this morning, and I asked her some of the questions from monkeys yesterday.  She says that she does not know who Paul Pavlock is (<--- that's for Klaas), and she does not know if Terri does.  She also says that she does not recall JW knowing or saying anything about Jaime Estrada (<-- can't recall who asked that one, sorry).

I also asked her what theories she has about Kyron's disappearance and who is responsible.  She says that after her own experience in the last 2 months, she does not feel comfortable speculating.  She's been hurt by the speculations of others, and she doesn't want to be involved in doing that to anybody else. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: September 24, 2010, 12:11:39 PM »

Klaas~

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW LITTLE MONKEY GRAND-DAUGHTER!!

MK

?

Klaas has been showing off photos of her new granddaughter in Musings.

Reply #746
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6981.740

Please feel free to stop by and admire.

In hindsight, it should have read  CONGRATUALTIONS ON YOUR NEW MONKEY GRAND-DAUGHTER!! 

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!

I think I fixed it here.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: September 24, 2010, 12:14:22 PM »

Klaas~

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW LITTLE MONKEY GRAND-DAUGHTER!!

MK

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: September 24, 2010, 12:17:59 PM »

Itaryl Moosee, I can appreciate that everyone is skeptical -- I'm not angry or upset about it, since I have seen skepticism here before.  No offense taken. 

Sorry I gave you the idea that I live 500 miles away.  A while back when I said I was a few hundred miles from DeDe, it was because DeDe was out of town.  At that time I just wanted to make clear that we were not sitting shoulder to shoulder concocting stuff to post.  I live and always have lived in Portland.  I have known DeDe for over 10 years.  I have been texting with her this morning, and I asked her some of the questions from monkeys yesterday.  She says that she does not know who Paul Pavlock is (<--- that's for Klaas), and she does not know if Terri does.  She also says that she does not recall JW knowing or saying anything about Jaime Estrada (<-- can't recall who asked that one, sorry).

I also asked her what theories she has about Kyron's disappearance and who is responsible.  She says that after her own experience in the last 2 months, she does not feel comfortable speculating.  She's been hurt by the speculations of others, and she doesn't want to be involved in doing that to anybody else. 

Thank you for your response, and for being patient with us incredulous monkeys.

Now, where was Dede when her co-workers were looking for her the morning of June 4th? What did she do after finishing her work that day?

Do you think that Dede would consider helping Terri commit a crime for money? Was Dede needy of money at the time?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: September 24, 2010, 12:20:57 PM »

FlyMonkey~

**SNIPPED:

[/quote]

[/quote]

That seems a fair answer.

Being in Oregon, are you seeing more arrests lately on crimes with children involved?

I don't knnow if you have seen the last presser with Sheriff Stanton, Multnomah County's Sheriff, but he made some comments and it seems that more crimes with children are coming to light.  Are you seeing it also?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: September 24, 2010, 12:39:39 PM »

Am thinking this would be a good time to take a deep breath, realize that we are among supportive friends here, and reflect on why we gather in this forum.  It's about bringing justice for those who are missing and have no voice.  We are their voice.  Emotions are flying high, and sometimes we just need to duck, then regroup and come back together in support.  On top of that it's a full moon which greatly affects things in life everywhere.  Even more reason to put our helmets on and gather together for strength and support.  All IMO.

Kyron...... where are you?  We just want you found, and justice brought on your behalf. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: September 24, 2010, 12:40:46 PM »

Thank you for your response, and for being patient with us incredulous monkeys.

Now, where was Dede when her co-workers were looking for her the morning of June 4th? What did she do after finishing her work that day?

Do you think that Dede would consider helping Terri commit a crime for money? Was Dede needy of money at the time?

The farm where she was working is pretty big -- 38 acres, I think.  She was working fairly far from the house, didn't hear them calling her, and had no idea anyone was looking for her.  There wasn't an all-out search -- at the time they were just trying to let her know to come in for lunch, and they didn't look too hard.

She told me that after work that day she drove home (talked to her mom on the phone on the way, according to her phone records), took a shower, and then went out for sushi for dinner (according to her bank card records).  She was also on the phone with her dad that morning on her way to the farm, because her mom was sick that day and she was checking in on her.  The police have all of these records, and I don't think they point to someone planning evil that day, but that is JMO, as always.

I absolutely know that DeDe would not consider committing a crime with anyone for any reason.  Money was getting tight for her, but she had some savings and she had friends to help her and family to turn to if she needed it.  She really is a person with a lot of integrity.  I know that the monkeys have not had an opportunity to see that, so I can see where the question is coming from.  But no, definitely not.

And MK, I agree that crimes against children seem to be in the news more.  I have no doubt that the Kyron case has heightened everyone's awareness of the problem.  The really sick thing is that I don't think it's the crimes that are incrreasing, I think it's just our awareness.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: September 24, 2010, 12:42:16 PM »

FlyMonkey

You stated that DeDe bought a burn phone on or about June 30. To the best of my recollection, DeDe had not been identified as a potential accomplice and was not under LE scrutiny at that time. Although I can understand Terri feeling she (Terri) had plenty to hide and felt the need for a burn phone, why would DeDe need to hide her electronic communications? If DeDe is not complicit in a crime and if she is on the "up and up" why the need to hide any of her activities or communication (especially prior to LE scrutiny)?

TIA

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: September 24, 2010, 12:51:07 PM »

FlyMonkey

You stated that DeDe bought a burn phone on or about June 30. To the best of my recollection, DeDe had not been identified as a potential accomplice and was not under LE scrutiny at that time. Although I can understand Terri feeling she (Terri) had plenty to hide and felt the need for a burn phone, why would DeDe need to hide her electronic communications? If DeDe is not complicit in a crime and if she is on the "up and up" why the need to hide any of her activities or communication (especially prior to LE scrutiny)?

TIA

FlyMonkey~

Has Dede ever mentioned meeting any of Kyron's extended family?

Also, I'd like to ask you a personal question, I don't know if you would feel comfortable answering on the forum, so I won't post it here.  You can email me at imperialmonkeyking@yahoo.com

If you agree to answer, I can repost question and reply on the forum for the others.  If not, well then it wont happen.

MK

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: September 24, 2010, 01:07:33 PM »

FlyMonkey

TIA

Hi nicubird -- if you remember in the week or two before June 30th, DeDe was driving Terri around a lot -- mostly to meetings with her attorney, and sometimes with his investigators.  The primary reason for the phones is that Terri thought that her communication with her attorney was not something that the police could / should listen to, and information about when she had appointments and what they were about was information that she didn't want the police to have.  DeDe was under the same impression, so she bought the pre-paid phone for the purpose of helping Terri get to and from her attorney appointments.  I know they used them for other conversations which would not come under attorney/client privilege, but those were not the reason for the purchase.

I have to say too, that if I knew I was not involved, it would not seem like a big deal to me at the time I bought the phone.  In retrospect I can see that it looks bad.

MK -- no, I don't think she ever met anyone outside of the household.  She hasn't even met Desiree.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: September 24, 2010, 01:21:06 PM »

FlyMonkey~

It has been noted that Dede met Kaine and Terri at approx the same time at the gym, and Kaine had made arrangements for Dede to organize Terri's 40th birthday aprty.  why is it that Kaine insists on no really knowing Dede?

Also, had Dede advised why her participation was in the Gj hearing she attended- remember hearsay rule applies!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: September 24, 2010, 01:26:32 PM »

http://www.anorak.co.uk/258561/media/kyron-horman-and-habeas-corpus.html#more-258561

In other news, security has been upped a Portland, Oregon, schools:

Any adult visitor will be required to wear an official PPS color-coded badge — yellow for visitors, green for volunteers who’ve been through a criminal background check. And adults who visit frequently will be pressed to upgrade to the green pass…

Hillsboro also has switched to a color-coded badge system. An orange badge signals an approved volunteer who has cleared a state or national criminal background check.

What colour do people up to no good wear?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: September 24, 2010, 01:29:56 PM »

http://www.anorak.co.uk/258561/media/kyron-horman-and-habeas-corpus.html#more-258561

Any adult visitor will be required to wear an official PPS color-coded badge — yellow for visitors, green for volunteers who’ve been through a criminal background check. And adults who visit frequently will be pressed to upgrade to the green pass…

Hillsboro also has switched to a color-coded badge system. An orange badge signals an approved volunteer who has cleared a state or national criminal background check.

I wonder how one keeps all the colors and their meanings straight?  At my son's high school, they used to have your driver's license or other picture ID on file, and when you came in the school, you signed in and they printed out a label with your name and the pic on it.  It was black and white, btw.  

« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 01:32:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: September 24, 2010, 01:34:23 PM »

FlyMonkey~

It has been noted that Dede met Kaine and Terri at approx the same time at the gym, and Kaine had made arrangements for Dede to organize Terri's 40th birthday aprty.  why is it that Kaine insists on no really knowing Dede?

Also, had Dede advised why her participation was in the Gj hearing she attended- remember hearsay rule applies!

All I can think of about Kaine is that he doesn't want to be associated with someone whom he is accusing of uncooperative behavior.  Either he feels guilty about throwing her under the bus, or just is covering his own... anatomy -- but that's just my theory.

Not sure I completely understand your last question about the GJ...  she was not asked any questions by the grand jury, except about whether she would return in August, to which she immediately agreed.  I have a theory (another theory, yes) that the GJ subpoena was Norm's way of making sure she was in town over that weekend.  He gave her name to KH and DY on 7/22 (thursday), and they released their letter to the media.  At that point the media frenzy began, and she would have liked to get out of town to avoid it, but the GJ summons was for Monday 7/27 which made it pretty impractical to go anywhere.  Either way, she was ready to answer anything they asked her.

Re: the immunity issue, which has been floating around -- the DA's office DID offer her immunity if she had anything to tell them about Kyron's disappearance, but she just doesn't have anything.  She's not "holding out" for an offer of immunity because she has nothing to trade for it. 

Hope this answers your question?  Let me know if not!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: September 24, 2010, 01:39:03 PM »

I wonder how one keeps all the colors and their meanings straight?  At my son's high school, they used to have your driver's license or other picture ID on file, and when you came in the school, you signed in and they printed out a label with your name and the pic on it.  It was black and white, btw. 

It seems like your son's school had a "more on the ball" system in place.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #476 on: September 24, 2010, 01:44:14 PM »

Klaas~

MK

?

----

MK, about your post on FlyMonkey, I agree and apologize, if I did anything to make FM feel uncomfortable.

I still think that FM has not offered anything "new" or insightful about Dede. All the person offered is assurances that Dede should be canonized.

This person, as someone reminded us in a previous post, lives (according to one of the first posts) 500 miles away from Portland. So, how well do Dede and FM know each other? How does the person know about stuff that happened at the time Kyron disappeared?

The same assurances about Dede were made by Jason W. a few weeks ago, though he admitted himself that he had not talked or seen her in over a year.

Could it be that while some people from this forum go to "other" forums to raise heck, one or two from the "other" thread comes here to rattle the cage?

Just saying.

Hmmm, just made me think...  500 miles away.  Terri possibly?  If she can get people to believe DeDe, then in an indirect way, make herself look innocent?  Though I haven't looked to see the distance between Roseburg and Portland...  just a thought.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: September 24, 2010, 01:44:23 PM »

FlyMonkey~

All I can think of about Kaine is that he doesn't want to be associated with someone whom he is accusing of uncooperative behavior.  Either he feels guilty about throwing her under the bus, or just is covering his own... anatomy -- but that's just my theory.

Not sure I completely understand your last question about the GJ...  she was not asked any questions by the grand jury, except about whether she would return in August, to which she immediately agreed.  I have a theory (another theory, yes) that the GJ subpoena was Norm's way of making sure she was in town over that weekend.  He gave her name to KH and DY on 7/22 (thursday), and they released their letter to the media.  At that point the media frenzy began, and she would have liked to get out of town to avoid it, but the GJ summons was for Monday 7/27 which made it pretty impractical to go anywhere.  Either way, she was ready to answer anything they asked her.

Re: the immunity issue, which has been floating around -- the DA's office DID offer her immunity if she had anything to tell them about Kyron's disappearance, but she just doesn't have anything.  She's not "holding out" for an offer of immunity because she has nothing to trade for it. 

Hope this answers your question?  Let me know if not!

Sorry, that should be Monday 7/26.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: September 24, 2010, 01:45:52 PM »

FlyMonkey~ 

Was it under the advice of Dede's attorney she refused the polygraph?

Also, any reason why Dede's attorney stated he would be surprised if Terri wasn't arrested?

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: September 24, 2010, 01:53:49 PM »

FlyMonkey~ 

Was it under the advice of Dede's attorney she refused the polygraph?

Also, any reason why Dede's attorney stated he would be surprised if Terri wasn't arrested?

I would guess so, but DeDe very carefully does not tell me what her attorney says to her.  If she tells others, she is essentially waiving the attorney-client privilege. Although even before she met her attorney, she had seen the hubbub about Terri's polygraphs and didn't like the idea of them, so I also wouldn't be surprised if SHE told HIM.

I don't think he had any particular reason -- would anyone be surprised if they arrested Terri?  They were focusing pretty strongly on her, even if they refused to call her a person of interest.  I think that's all he meant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.