April 27, 2024, 04:04:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176191 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #480 on: September 24, 2010, 01:54:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  The cage seems a little rattled this morning?

Itaryl Moosee, I can appreciate that everyone is skeptical -- I'm not angry or upset about it, since I have seen skepticism here before.  No offense taken. 

Sorry I gave you the idea that I live 500 miles away.  A while back when I said I was a few hundred miles from DeDe, it was because DeDe was out of town.  At that time I just wanted to make clear that we were not sitting shoulder to shoulder concocting stuff to post.  I live and always have lived in Portland.  I have known DeDe for over 10 years.  I have been texting with her this morning, and I asked her some of the questions from monkeys yesterday.  She says that she does not know who Paul Pavlock is (<--- that's for Klaas), and she does not know if Terri does.  She also says that she does not recall JW knowing or saying anything about Jaime Estrada (<-- can't recall who asked that one, sorry).

I also asked her what theories she has about Kyron's disappearance and who is responsible.  She says that after her own experience in the last 2 months, she does not feel comfortable speculating.  She's been hurt by the speculations of others, and she doesn't want to be involved in doing that to anybody else. 

My apologies, I read this after I posted, making an assumption and I shouldn't have.  I do give you credit for taking all the monkey skeptisism and lashing.   You definately have alot of patience.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: September 24, 2010, 02:11:29 PM »

FlyMonkey

You stated that DeDe bought a burn phone on or about June 30. To the best of my recollection, DeDe had not been identified as a potential accomplice and was not under LE scrutiny at that time. Although I can understand Terri feeling she (Terri) had plenty to hide and felt the need for a burn phone, why would DeDe need to hide her electronic communications? If DeDe is not complicit in a crime and if she is on the "up and up" why the need to hide any of her activities or communication (especially prior to LE scrutiny)?

TIA

Hi nicubird -- if you remember in the week or two before June 30th, DeDe was driving Terri around a lot -- mostly to meetings with her attorney, and sometimes with his investigators.  The primary reason for the phones is that Terri thought that her communication with her attorney was not something that the police could / should listen to, and information about when she had appointments and what they were about was information that she didn't want the police to have.  DeDe was under the same impression, so she bought the pre-paid phone for the purpose of helping Terri get to and from her attorney appointments.  I know they used them for other conversations which would not come under attorney/client privilege, but those were not the reason for the purchase.

I have to say too, that if I knew I was not involved, it would not seem like a big deal to me at the time I bought the phone.  In retrospect I can see that it looks bad.

MK -- no, I don't think she ever met anyone outside of the household.  She hasn't even met Desiree.

Respectfully, your answer only explains why Terri would need a burn phone (for communication with her attorney). In my opinion, there is still no need for DeDe to have a burn phone. DeDe doesn't need a special phone to arrange or transport Terri to the attorney. You state "if I knew I was not involved, it would not seem like a big deal to me at the time I bought the phone;" actually, it is my belief that if you knew you were not involved there would be no perceived need for a burn phone. All conversations of an innocent person and all of their contacts are worthy of and will withstand scrutiny. We will have to agree to disagree on this action.

Another thing that makes no sense to me. You state that DeDe was in close communication with her family the day of June 4 because of her mother's illness, yet DeDe states that she left her cell phone in her car while she was working at the farm. I can only speak from my perspective, but if my mother were ill enough to require frequent contact, I would have my phone on me all day.

I'm sorry, but at this point, DeDe's explanations seem a tad "off" to me.

Thank you very much for your patience in answering my questions.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: September 24, 2010, 02:21:41 PM »

Interesting post from Blink On Crime.  Note, it does say 'rumor'

PDXLOCAL says:
September 23, 2010 at 10:52 pm
Blink,
Some local gossip:

The school called TMH around noon (she did not answer). The calls from the school caused a ping on Sauvies Island.

The librarian saw Kyron and TMH in the library around 9am

Edit:  Add link MB: http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-28/#comments
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 02:35:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: September 24, 2010, 02:24:37 PM »

Sorry Blink!  Forgot the link.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-28/#comments

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: September 24, 2010, 02:30:03 PM »

FlyMonkey

You stated that DeDe bought a burn phone on or about June 30. To the best of my recollection, DeDe had not been identified as a potential accomplice and was not under LE scrutiny at that time. Although I can understand Terri feeling she (Terri) had plenty to hide and felt the need for a burn phone, why would DeDe need to hide her electronic communications? If DeDe is not complicit in a crime and if she is on the "up and up" why the need to hide any of her activities or communication (especially prior to LE scrutiny)?

TIA

Hi nicubird -- if you remember in the week or two before June 30th, DeDe was driving Terri around a lot -- mostly to meetings with her attorney, and sometimes with his investigators.  The primary reason for the phones is that Terri thought that her communication with her attorney was not something that the police could / should listen to, and information about when she had appointments and what they were about was information that she didn't want the police to have.  DeDe was under the same impression, so she bought the pre-paid phone for the purpose of helping Terri get to and from her attorney appointments.  I know they used them for other conversations which would not come under attorney/client privilege, but those were not the reason for the purchase.

I have to say too, that if I knew I was not involved, it would not seem like a big deal to me at the time I bought the phone.  In retrospect I can see that it looks bad.

MK -- no, I don't think she ever met anyone outside of the household.  She hasn't even met Desiree.

Respectfully, your answer only explains why Terri would need a burn phone (for communication with her attorney). In my opinion, there is still no need for DeDe to have a burn phone. DeDe doesn't need a special phone to arrange or transport Terri to the attorney. You state "if I knew I was not involved, it would not seem like a big deal to me at the time I bought the phone;" actually, it is my belief that if you knew you were not involved there would be no perceived need for a burn phone. All conversations of an innocent person and all of their contacts are worthy of and will withstand scrutiny. We will have to agree to disagree on this action.

Another thing that makes no sense to me. You state that DeDe was in close communication with her family the day of June 4 because of her mother's illness, yet DeDe states that she left her cell phone in her car while she was working at the farm. I can only speak from my perspective, but if my mother were ill enough to require frequent contact, I would have my phone on me all day.

Well, I can give you an example of what I'm trying to say about the phones...  We are assuming that DeDe's phone is currently being tapped, and I found myself the other day telling her about a fight I had with my husband.  There were details involved that I absolutely would not want anyone other than a very close friend to know about, and all of a sudden, I realized that possibly the entire MCSO would hear what I was saying.  It was distressing.  I know they don't care about my stupid fight with my husband, but it's private.  I don't have anything to hide, but I have things I don't want to share.

DeDe talks to her mom generally at least once a day -- they are super close.  So DeDe called home before work, and she called home after work, to see if her mom was feeling better.  Mom was just a little under the weather and came home from work that day -- not the plague or anything.  So no, DeDe didn't take her phone with her  while working, she left it in the car.

I hope this clears up a little, but I understand if you continue to be skeptical.  It's a monkey thing, and I don't think it's a bad trait.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: September 24, 2010, 02:34:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  The cage seems a little rattled this morning?

Itaryl Moosee, I can appreciate that everyone is skeptical -- I'm not angry or upset about it, since I have seen skepticism here before.  No offense taken. 

Sorry I gave you the idea that I live 500 miles away.  A while back when I said I was a few hundred miles from DeDe, it was because DeDe was out of town.  At that time I just wanted to make clear that we were not sitting shoulder to shoulder concocting stuff to post.  I live and always have lived in Portland.  I have known DeDe for over 10 years.  I have been texting with her this morning, and I asked her some of the questions from monkeys yesterday.  She says that she does not know who Paul Pavlock is (<--- that's for Klaas), and she does not know if Terri does.  She also says that she does not recall JW knowing or saying anything about Jaime Estrada (<-- can't recall who asked that one, sorry).

I also asked her what theories she has about Kyron's disappearance and who is responsible.  She says that after her own experience in the last 2 months, she does not feel comfortable speculating.  She's been hurt by the speculations of others, and she doesn't want to be involved in doing that to anybody else. 

My apologies, I read this after I posted, making an assumption and I shouldn't have.  I do give you credit for taking all the monkey skeptisism and lashing.   You definately have alot of patience.

That's OK, I figured you would keep reading.  I never expected to come on here and be treated like the Oracle or anything.  You all are entitled to your opinions and your skepticism -- no harm done.  :^)
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: September 24, 2010, 02:44:03 PM »

FlyMonkey

TIA

Well, I can give you an example of what I'm trying to say about the phones...  We are assuming that DeDe's phone is currently being tapped, and I found myself the other day telling her about a fight I had with my husband.  There were details involved that I absolutely would not want anyone other than a very close friend to know about, and all of a sudden, I realized that possibly the entire MCSO would hear what I was saying.  It was distressing.  I know they don't care about my stupid fight with my husband, but it's private.  I don't have anything to hide, but I have things I don't want to share.

DeDe talks to her mom generally at least once a day -- they are super close.  So DeDe called home before work, and she called home after work, to see if her mom was feeling better.  Mom was just a little under the weather and came home from work that day -- not the plague or anything.  So no, DeDe didn't take her phone with her  while working, she left it in the car.

I hope this clears up a little, but I understand if you continue to be skeptical.  It's a monkey thing, and I don't think it's a bad trait.

Until you came to the forum, I had stopped thinking about DeDe. She just didn't seem that important to me in the sequence of events. With your appearance here, and her support page on facebook, it has become a "methinks thou dost protest too much" situation. In my opinion, this added scrutiny is not doing her any favors in the eyes of the skeptical public. Even if DeDe is no more than a codependent enabler of her "liar liar pants on fire" friend, it is not a very attractive picture. Even if she believes Terri to be innocent, she has to be wise enough to see the numerous lies that Terri has spewed over the years and how carefully Terri has created an alternate reality for her friends. In my opinion, trusting Terri is what created DeDe's problems. If Terri were a man, she would have broken up with her long ago (and no, I am absolutely not implying that this is a romantic friendship; simply a loose comparison). Why, as women, do we tend to cut our dysfunctional female friends so much more slack? (rhetorical)

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: September 24, 2010, 02:48:51 PM »

Until you came to the forum, I had stopped thinking about DeDe. She just didn't seem that important to me in the sequence of events. With your appearance here, and her support page on facebook, it has become a "methinks thou dost protest too much" situation. In my opinion, this added scrutiny is not doing her any favors in the eyes of the skeptical public. Even if DeDe is no more than a codependent enabler of her "liar liar pants on fire" friend, it is not a very attractive picture. Even if she believes Terri to be innocent, she has to be wise enough to see the numerous lies that Terri has spewed over the years and how carefully Terri has created an alternate reality for her friends. In my opinion, trusting Terri is what created DeDe's problems. If Terri were a man, she would have broken up with her long ago (and no, I am absolutely not implying that this is a romantic friendship; simply a loose comparison). Why, as women, do we tend to cut our dysfunctional female friends so much more slack? (rhetorical)

Spot on nicubird!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: September 24, 2010, 03:06:20 PM »

Spot on nicubird!

All I can think of about Kaine is that he doesn't want to be associated with someone whom he is accusing of uncooperative behavior.  Either he feels guilty about throwing her under the bus, or just is covering his own... anatomy -- but that's just my theory.

Not sure I completely understand your last question about the GJ...  she was not asked any questions by the grand jury, except about whether she would return in August, to which she immediately agreed.  I have a theory (another theory, yes) that the GJ subpoena was Norm's way of making sure she was in town over that weekend.  He gave her name to KH and DY on 7/22 (thursday), and they released their letter to the media.  At that point the media frenzy began, and she would have liked to get out of town to avoid it, but the GJ summons was for Monday 7/27 which made it pretty impractical to go anywhere.  Either way, she was ready to answer anything they asked her.

Re: the immunity issue, which has been floating around -- the DA's office DID offer her immunity if she had anything to tell them about Kyron's disappearance, but she just doesn't have anything. She's not "holding out" for an offer of immunity because she has nothing to trade for it. 

Hope this answers your question?  Let me know if not!

BBM.

So, if she "just doesn't have anything to offer about Kyron's disappearance, her only reason to have you here speaking for her is to "help clear her name?"

Call me skeptical.

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: September 24, 2010, 03:10:12 PM »

FlyMonkey

TIA

Not entirely sure what kind of response you're looking for here.

I guess that all I can say is, if you're innocent, it is not possible to protest too much.  Although you may have stopped thinking about DeDe, suspicion about her continues in lots of people's minds.

I don't disagree that trusting Terri is what created DeDe's problems, but given that pretty much everybody's knowledge about Terri comes from media or people who hate her, I can't really say she's been given a fair shake.  And I don't think your relationship analogy works very well because you are making assumptions about the relationship between DeDe and Terri.  However, I don't think any of this is particularly relevant -- JMO.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 24, 2010, 03:14:18 PM »

PDXLOCAL says:
Blink,
Some local gossip:

The school called TMH around noon (she did not answer). The calls from the school caused a ping on Sauvies Island.

Edit:  Add link MB: http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-28/#comments

Hi,  I've posted alongside PDX and she is very local.  By that I mean she has her ear to the grindstone so to speak and is very atune to Kyron's case.  It makes sense because Terri said she did drive down Hwy #30 that day { that must have come from her emails to KOIN IMO} and what is off then is her timing.  That is explainable as LE said she wasn't where she said she was at certain times, right?  And if she were driving anywhere in that area the phone would send pings from SI as that is where the towers are.

In other words I think she's got some good info.  We'll see.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: September 24, 2010, 03:16:16 PM »

Spot on nicubird!

All I can think of about Kaine is that he doesn't want to be associated with someone whom he is accusing of uncooperative behavior.  Either he feels guilty about throwing her under the bus, or just is covering his own... anatomy -- but that's just my theory.

Not sure I completely understand your last question about the GJ...  she was not asked any questions by the grand jury, except about whether she would return in August, to which she immediately agreed.  I have a theory (another theory, yes) that the GJ subpoena was Norm's way of making sure she was in town over that weekend.  He gave her name to KH and DY on 7/22 (thursday), and they released their letter to the media.  At that point the media frenzy began, and she would have liked to get out of town to avoid it, but the GJ summons was for Monday 7/27 which made it pretty impractical to go anywhere.  Either way, she was ready to answer anything they asked her.

Re: the immunity issue, which has been floating around -- the DA's office DID offer her immunity if she had anything to tell them about Kyron's disappearance, but she just doesn't have anything. She's not "holding out" for an offer of immunity because she has nothing to trade for it. 

Hope this answers your question?  Let me know if not!

BBM.

So, if she "just doesn't have anything to offer about Kyron's disappearance, her only reason to have you here speaking for her is to "help clear her name?"

Call me skeptical.

Why else would I be here?  I know I can't actually "clear her name," but I can get info out there that LE won't give you. 

I have to go and be productive now, but I will check in tomorrow.  Bye monkeys.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: September 24, 2010, 03:17:20 PM »

FlyMonkey

TIA

Not entirely sure what kind of response you're looking for here.

I guess that all I can say is, if you're innocent, it is not possible to protest too much.  Although you may have stopped thinking about DeDe, suspicion about her continues in lots of people's minds.

I don't disagree that trusting Terri is what created DeDe's problems, but given that pretty much everybody's knowledge about Terri comes from media or people who hate her, I can't really say she's been given a fair shake.  And I don't think your relationship analogy works very well because you are making assumptions about the relationship between DeDe and Terri.  However, I don't think any of this is particularly relevant -- JMO.

BBM

At last we agree!! 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: September 24, 2010, 03:17:27 PM »

PDXLOCAL says:
Blink,
Some local gossip:

Hi,  I've posted alongside PDX and she is very local.  By that I mean she has her ear to the grindstone so to speak and is very atune to Kyron's case.  It makes sense because Terri said she did drive down Hwy #30 that day { that must have come from her emails to KOIN IMO} and what is off then is her timing.  That is explainable as LE said she wasn't where she said she was at certain times, right?  And if she were driving anywhere in that area the phone would send pings from SI as that is where the towers are.

In other words I think she's got some good info.  We'll see.

Thanks Scandi.  We need to get her over here at SM.  We need somebody who is close and objectionable, who'm we can trust and get viable answers from.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: September 24, 2010, 03:25:28 PM »

From PDXLocal on followup questions from what I posted earlier. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

PDXLOCAL says:
September 24, 2010 at 12:20 pm
I guess I should elaborate on the gossip. The supposed source is a teacher at Skyline, and again I heard it through a third person. I read the forum daily and noticed the conversation had gone back to the school’s response. I believe the school called, but was not sure what the next steps should be when TMH didn’t answer, assuming Ky had a Dr. appt that morning.

TMH reason for not answering the phone when Skyline called; she was at the gym, however, according to the gossip, she was making other calls/texts at that time, which would be something LE is aware of, but has not been in the media.

Sightings in the school have been reported, but several early reports mention a source that saw him at 9am.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5571734/kyron_horman_update_surveillance_video.html?cat=25

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Media/kyron-horman-school-crisis-mode-search-continues/story?id=10847733

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: September 24, 2010, 03:40:57 PM »

From PDXLocal on followup questions from what I posted earlier. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

PDXLOCAL says:
September 24, 2010 at 12:20 pm
I guess I should elaborate on the gossip. The supposed source is a teacher at Skyline, and again I heard it through a third person. I read the forum daily and noticed the conversation had gone back to the school’s response. I believe the school called, but was not sure what the next steps should be when TMH didn’t answer, assuming Ky had a Dr. appt that morning.

TMH reason for not answering the phone when Skyline called; she was at the gym, however, according to the gossip, she was making other calls/texts at that time, which would be something LE is aware of, but has not been in the media.

Sightings in the school have been reported, but several early reports mention a source that saw him at 9am.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5571734/kyron_horman_update_surveillance_video.html?cat=25

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Media/kyron-horman-school-crisis-mode-search-continues/story?id=10847733

Thanks for bringing that here as I don't have time to go read at Blink right now.  Unfortunately for my Sleuthing interests, family calls today for me.  But I'll look forward to reading the day's thoughts when I get home tonight.  xox
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: September 24, 2010, 04:07:26 PM »

I have received some information regarding Tuba at WS and what her beliefs are in the Kyron case.  I'll try to post the information here including links for those that read over at WS.  This pertains to the Astrology thread at WS and this case:

I was reading your Kyron thread and saw the discussion about Tuba on Websleuths.  She was VERY accurate in her predictions in Caylee's case.  Puzzler seems to have overlooked or misunderstood part of the most recent post quoted:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5626511&postcount=313

"SWNBN" is clearly in her reading and refers to "She Who's Not (to) Be Named" aka She Who Must Not Be Named and other variations.  Tuba has been very, very clear since the first thread and the first days that according to her interpretation of the stars, Kyron's stepmother, Terri, is the perp and Kyron is deceased.  Per Websleuths rules, because she has not been named a suspect, they are not allowed to use her name.  However, numerous posts do name Terri Horman as the perp.  Soulscape has also been very accurate but Tuba is better.  Leomoon is a fairly new astrologer to Websleuths and has not had much time to prove or disprove much.  Butterfly1978 is also an astrologer and will likely be right up there with Tuba someday.  ALL of the astrologers on Websleuths agree that Kyron was murdered by his stepmother.  Here is a post from June 13th and you can probably infer the general discussion that prompted this post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5286228&postcount=85

From the person who emailed me also:

PS - It's been posted at Websleuths by someone who claims their daughter was at Linnton Park today that it's being searched.  A few weeks ago, Tuba posted astrological signs pointing to a similar word/asteroid and they were all trying to figure it out; "linden trees" etc.  Tuba has also assured everyone from the start that there WILL be an arrest.  Thanks very much for clearing this up with everyone.  I have been checking Kyron's thread (and Natalee's) regularly and hate to see that important bit of info, SWNBN, left out because someone didn't understand what it meant.

Also

I am so appreciative of you being interested that I went and found a page about 'swnbn' at Websleuths.  There is a lot of good astrological info and discussion showing that 'swnbn' is Terri especially near the bottom but all over on this page:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109760&page=12

Here is the page where they start discussing the linden trees; (there is more throughout the thread):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109760&page=7

And finally, the page where someone posts about a search today at Linnton Park:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109760&page=13

Again, thanks for everything.  I'm also grateful that you allow lurkers like me to follow along.  Thanks!  And I promise, I'll quit bugging you about this after one more post from there, below.  Smile

Here is one post from page 12:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5614299&postcount=282

That's why I posted the "link"...so folks could go read it.  Some folks like WS and some folks do not like WS.   

Reading the first green paragraph, IMO it sounds like the poster is trying to make sure everyone knows that Terri is a killer; whereas, I was picking up on the part where Tuba was saying that "evidence" has been found; that getting to the killer was "imminent".  And to further that, Tuba made an additional posting elsewhere on WS that "she saw" "remote" a piece of cloth that was being looked at as forensic evidence.  So, I wasn't focusing on "who"...but "what".  The green poster above didn't post that part about the piece of cloth  and seems to only be interested in implicating Terri.

I want 'evicence' to be found and then I want every single person involved to be arrested and put under the jail - whether that's Terri alone (which even LE suspects its more than just Terri) or whether it's Terri/Kaine/LS, etc.  All of them...I want any and everyone to be arrested and for justice carried out for Kyron. 

I provided a link so that those monkeys who were interested could go read more about it on WS.  Just like any other items we post links to go to.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: September 24, 2010, 04:20:54 PM »

I was reading one of the above mentioned links from Associated Content and found another link, as well as others,  in regards to Kyron and Terri's Profile.  Not sure if it has been shared here or not, but very good read!   

They mention Joran and Terri's profiles, but Terri's I found extremely interesting. 

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5510310/joran_van_der_sloots_confession_retraction.html?cat=25

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #498 on: September 24, 2010, 05:07:45 PM »

Hi Puzzler,  Tuba's last sentence is "His Mars rests at the door of his family, his home and his ending".  Do you think that means she believes Kyron is buried on the Korman property?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: September 24, 2010, 05:13:26 PM »

BBM.

Call me skeptical.

Why else would I be here?  I know I can't actually "clear her name," but I can get info out there that LE won't give you

I have to go and be productive now, but I will check in tomorrow.  Bye monkeys.

Such as ...? I hope you don't mean info that Terri has given DeDe? I think we pretty much know most of Terri's inconsistencies. As for what DeDe thinks, we all know that she thinks Terri and herself are treated unfairly, by Kaine, Desiree, LE, media, and bloggers. Unless...Is there more than what the media has gotten from sources and LE? If so, I'm all ears, er, eyes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.