April 28, 2024, 12:18:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176235 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: September 24, 2010, 07:35:38 PM »

I agree with the twisted ethics.  Another person just like TH who likes to beat the system.

As far as purchasing the bat phones to have private conversations, now it has been said by Fly that they wanted to have private conversations about the dates of attorney appointments.  Oh, that is such interesting and important info that no one would want over heard.

We also was heard that it was because TH didn't want Kaine getting info to give the media.

Like what?  The child is missing and they are playing these games?  What was TH so interested in hiding?  Did TH sleep with the bat phone and Dede with the extinguisher?  Maybe TH was busy with her bat phone while Dede slept.

And for that matter, why didn't TH go to the home in Roseburg?  Certainly a house that isn't out in the middle of nowhere if one is SO afraid. Or why didn't they go to Dede's condo?  Plenty of room there.  And neighbors very close by.

The more that is said, the worse the stories get.

HelloKitty...I hear you.  Gotta' say though if it were me and I needed to talk to my attorney...considering a divorce was pending...you can bet your sweet bippy that I wouldn't want LE overhearing what I'm discussing with my attorney for concern that it would get back to Kaine and that Kaine would have advance knowledge of any strategy for the divorce.  Any...there is strategy played out in divorces...yes ma'm...(you might not know that if you've never been though a divorce...and I hope you haven't).  However, a person does have a right to attorney/client priviledge...even the law says that.

If Terri truly needed a bat phone for private phone conversations with her lawyer, why did she waste all that time going to his office? Not buying that one.

DeDe and Terri's other friends either thought they were on a great adventure with bat phones or they were trying to hide from LE. Neither reason would help find Kyron.

Because she was probably having an affair and wanted her privacy. 

Because Kyron disappeared, IF everyone named is innocent, they could have felt extremely paranoid and wanted to keep cell phones with them at all times.  Even if they knew who the perp was, they could have all be afraid and wanted to have a cell phone handy at all times.

Chances are Kaine and Terri were on the same plan, and Kaine had her phone disconnected.  For 60.00 a month, you can get unlimited calling and texting from AT&T.  I had teenagers on this plan.  Out in the boonies, AT&T is the best server that gets out.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: September 24, 2010, 07:36:57 PM »

Cell phones, including bat phones, are subject to eavesdropping. Prince Charles found that out the hard way after cell-phone conversations with his then-mistress-now-wife were published in one of the British tabloids.

It's easy enough to do, and LE could get a court order to do so. It's illegal, but instructions should be on the internet, and Radio Shack might have what is needed.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: September 24, 2010, 07:43:11 PM »

Cell phones, including bat phones, are subject to eavesdropping. Prince Charles found that out the hard way after cell-phone conversations with his then-mistress-now-wife were published in one of the British tabloids.

It's easy enough to do, and LE could get a court order to do so. It's illegal, but instructions should be on the internet, and Radio Shack might have what is needed.

EWWWWW!  I remember that!  He wanted to be her tampon! Weirdo!

I remember years ago where cordless house phones signals could come over home police scanners. 

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: September 24, 2010, 07:57:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  The cage seems a little rattled this morning?

Itaryl Moosee, I can appreciate that everyone is skeptical -- I'm not angry or upset about it, since I have seen skepticism here before.  No offense taken. 

Sorry I gave you the idea that I live 500 miles away.  A while back when I said I was a few hundred miles from DeDe, it was because DeDe was out of town.  At that time I just wanted to make clear that we were not sitting shoulder to shoulder concocting stuff to post.  I live and always have lived in Portland.  I have known DeDe for over 10 years.  I have been texting with her this morning, and I asked her some of the questions from monkeys yesterday.  She says that she does not know who Paul Pavlock is (<--- that's for Klaas), and she does not know if Terri does.  She also says that she does not recall JW knowing or saying anything about Jaime Estrada (<-- can't recall who asked that one, sorry).

I also asked her what theories she has about Kyron's disappearance and who is responsible.  She says that after her own experience in the last 2 months, she does not feel comfortable speculating.  She's been hurt by the speculations of others, and she doesn't want to be involved in doing that to anybody else. 

The reason some of us thought you were farther away is because of this post:

Missing Persons - High Profile / Kyron Horman - Portland Oregon / Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 -       on: September 22, 2010, 02:05:01 PM
Hi Monkeys.  I see that you are all SURE that I am DeDe, but I don't care enough about proving you wrong to reveal anything personal about myself.  Let me just say that I am at least a few hundred miles away from DeDe right now and just a friend of hers, as I said before.

I keep seeing comments about the "bat phones" being purchased a on different dates, and I want to let you know that DeDe bought her phone on June 30th and the police have the receipt to prove it.  It was not purchased around the time Kyron went missing.

Still willing to answer questions if you have any.
ReplyReply Reply with quote

This from archives, but the time and date will reference back to the original post.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: September 24, 2010, 08:25:06 PM »

I have never been divorced, but I have had to meet with lawyers for a few different kinds of things.  Estate, property, will, lawsuit, and other things that are involved with some things I do in the community.

for all of those varied experiences, this is what I had to do.  Make an appointment with the secretary and then go the attorneys office.

When my hubby had to give a deposition in a lawsuit, he met with the attorney in a restaurant and had him buy a meal, as my hubby was giving a deposition for a friend and it was the attorney for an insurance company.

They charge by the 15 minute time periods here.  So if you talk with them on the phone, they charge for 15, even if it's for 2 minutes.

I don't buy that she needed phones to talk to her attorney.  sorry.  Not my experience ever.

Oh, except for one time when I was trying to get an attorney for a lawsuit against a hospital.  The attorney talked to me a long time on the phone and told me how I could never get the money it would cost to do that out of a lawsuit.  Hiring expert witnesses and all of that kind of stuff.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: September 24, 2010, 08:33:03 PM »

hey monkeys, weather has been cooler, the leg and back dont hurt like
hill since the kyro treatments ,so got in some fishing time, and during
my catching up, i must have missed something.

like i thought dede went to stay with TH around 6/30, and had a Cphone
when she was at the farm, that she had left in car when the farm folks
were looking for her, so what happened to the phone that was in the car,
 broke it lost it, and she had to get another phone

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: September 24, 2010, 08:40:41 PM »

Now I am mixed up as I was reading to see if this was posted.  So I don't remember if this was on the THSP page or the Dede support [page

Jaimee Wilson Mackinnon  (MB) I had lunch with DeDe today and she confirmed that the posts from her cousin on GLP are legit, she has talked to him in person and by phone. The posts on SM are also legit, it is not her cousin posting on on SM, but it is a friend of hers.

If these are legit, then DeDe is digging the hole a little deeper.  The info that jonesr (Tom Jones or whoever)  relayed on GLP as being DeDe’s statements has led to some lively discussions concerning the discrepancies in her accounting for her time on the day Kyron disappeared.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg117

Hope she did a better job with LE.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #527 on: September 24, 2010, 08:41:18 PM »

Now I am mixed up as I was reading to see if this was posted.  So I don't remember if this was on the THSP page or the Dede support [page

Jaimee Wilson Mackinnon  (MB) I had lunch with DeDe today and she confirmed that the posts from her cousin on GLP are legit, she has talked to him in person and by phone. The posts on SM are also legit, it is not her cousin posting on on SM, but it is a friend of hers.

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=251

I just checked out the FB link you posted and guess what?  Somebody was copying posts from GLP stating the exact same thing Flymonkey is posting here.  So she IS all over the forums, not just here, to defend her prescious friend.

Must be a very busy lady! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: September 24, 2010, 08:43:42 PM »

Hi Puzzler,  Tuba's last sentence is "His Mars rests at the door of his family, his home and his ending".  Do you think that means she believes Kyron is buried on the Korman property?

I saw that.  I don't know about being buried on the Horman property, but the thought did cross my mind.  Another thought was that it meant that someone in the family home killed him.  Tuba's thinks Terri killed Kyron at the beginning of all this; that Kyron has been dead all this time.  Sort of goes against Kaine/Desiree being so sure Kyron's alive.

If I take Tuba's sentence literally, to me it says:  Kyron was killed at home by a member of the family. 

man that just gave me chills because of the dream I had, remember that? Terri was upset because Kyron forgot his lunch and she took him home to get it, just screaming and yelling all the way home. In the kitchen she started hitting and hitting him and then choked him to death.
It is a dream I will never forget, just horrifying.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109760&page=14

Kyron's Fourth House

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This refers back to post #233. When you are born with Mars in your House of endings, you may meet a violent end (which includes arson, although not in this case). Kyron has Mars there. At his birthday this year, Mercury overhead was atop that Mars. What does that produce? Much thought and discussion about what ever happened to Kyron. Is an individual identified to this violent end? You need to give me a badge and deputize me before I go too far into that answer but there is asteroid Terry of SWNBN's which is also 6°Virgo, with Kyron's Mars 6° and with all the thought and talk, Mercury 6°. Astrology has given us many reasons to look at SWNBN and this is one more in the heap.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: September 24, 2010, 08:45:46 PM »

The above referenced material is Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

Page #14, post #328, by Tuba.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109760&page=14

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: September 24, 2010, 08:46:20 PM »

Reading even further.  Funny thing is, they don't much believe what is being said from this person (flymonkey) about DeDe either, much like us. 

Fly, you must be a damn good friend to post at so many forums, using the exact same language. Copy/Paste?

Now I'm really believing it IS DeDe

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #531 on: September 24, 2010, 08:52:31 PM »

Reading even further.  Funny thing is, they don't much believe what is being said from this person (flymonkey) about DeDe either, much like us. 

Fly, you must be a damn good friend to post at so many forums, using the exact same language. Copy/Paste?

Or ...herself...the LLPOF    Monkey Devil!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: September 24, 2010, 08:59:39 PM »

What are you talking about?

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: September 24, 2010, 09:03:54 PM »

Or someone from DeDe's lawyer's office.

Ever wonder why her lawyer did not end the flow of info to internet forums after telling her not to post on forums? Even through her "cousin" and "friend", it is info on the internet from DeDe. Fishy.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: September 24, 2010, 09:09:48 PM »

I still find it unusual the Gj suspended itself.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: September 24, 2010, 09:12:34 PM »

Ever wonder why her lawyer did not end the flow of info to internet forums after telling her not to post on forums? Even through her "cousin" and "friend", it is info on the internet from DeDe. Fishy.

My thoughts exactly!  Who would spend THAT much time defending a 'friend'.  I love my friends and even if I felt they were innocent, I can't see myself spending that much of my own time on forums for them.  I would stick by them and comfort them or whatever. But what's the point to try and convince the world?  DeDe is the only one at stake here and feels it important she redeem her reputation.  I'd tell my friend, forget it, who cares what others think, don't read the forums.  The friend has nothing to gain by doing this.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: September 24, 2010, 09:15:37 PM »

My thoughts exactly!  Who would spend THAT much time defending a 'friend'.  I love my friends and even if I felt they were innocent, I can't see myself spending that much of my own time on forums for them.  I would stick by them and comfort them or whatever. But what's the point to try and convince the world?  DeDe is the only one at stake here and feels it important she redeem her reputation.  I'd tell my friend, forget it, who cares what others think, don't read the forums.  The friend has nothing to gain by doing this.

If people did not suspect involvement by DeDe before, they do now.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: September 24, 2010, 09:17:39 PM »

Yeah, or she REALLY needs to find something more constructive to do with her time.  Is she still not working?  I know she was 'Interning', but that was temporary and not a real job.  She has to much time on her hands.

If people did not suspect involvement by DeDe before, they do now.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 24, 2010, 09:20:17 PM »

Ok, my post didn't go through correctly to Grey.

Anyhow, I think she has too much time on her hands, which she needs to be using more constructively.  Did she ever get a job?  I know she was 'interning', but isn't that just temporary and few and far between?  Do you even get paid for it?  She needs to get a real job!

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: September 24, 2010, 09:22:27 PM »

Yeah, or she REALLY needs to find something more constructive to do with her time.  Is she still not working?  I know she was 'Interning', but that was temporary and not a real job.  She has to much time on her hands.

Keep outta my box! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.