April 28, 2024, 09:21:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176229 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #560 on: September 24, 2010, 10:49:12 PM »

Anybody who posts at Blinks who may have a good relationship with PDXLocal, please try to get them to post here.  They seem to have alot of good info, living in the area and knowing some of the staff at Skyline, would be a great addition to our sleuthing!  Doesn't seem to have an agenda, just reports what they see and hear from such a close proximity. 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: September 24, 2010, 10:51:19 PM »

Anybody who posts at Blinks who may have a good relationship with PDXLocal, please try to get them to post here.  They seem to have alot of good info, living in the area and knowing some of the staff at Skyline, would be a great addition to our sleuthing!  Doesn't seem to have an agenda, just reports what they see and hear from such a close proximity. 

We right now have 1300 people waiting for approval, I just don't have time to make sure they are OK.  If you know someone is OK and they want membership, please have them email me smklaas@hotmail.com
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: September 24, 2010, 10:56:14 PM »

Yeah, I'm back.  More stuff I would like to say, and a couple of answers:
1.  Still not DeDe.
2.  I don't have too much time on my hands, but I've been devoting too much time to this.
3.  I am not Jonesr and I'm insulted that anyone would think so. Have I made horrible spelling / grammar / syntax mistakes that I am not aware of?  That almost hurts my feelings.  (sorry Tom, no offense)
4.  I have never posted on GLP.  I have heard that someone has come here, copied what I have written (selectively, probably) and pasted it over there.  I posted on some news comment threads (ORLive, KGW, KOIN) approx. 4 weeks ago under a different name.  Nothing since.
5.  I texted DeDe:  The Scared Monkeys want to know what you meant when you posted that Dylan Thomas quote.  Her answer: "I meant nothing.  I was sitting in a coffee house in LO while my car was being fixed.  The barista had a book of poetry by dylan thomas.  I skimmed through it, we talked, we both like that quote, so I tweeted it.  That's it."
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: September 24, 2010, 10:57:27 PM »

Dihannah1, akmom, zippiddy_doo_daw, Monkey King, monchichi, Itaryl Moosee, Nana29, melisb, darla, MonkeyFlower, Gypsy DD, hellokitty, Lazydog1, Sassycat and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yet, I'm feeling pretty lonely here.  Come on monkeys, come out of the rafters. 

I'm sorry I ran out to feed the furkids and then for some reason when I got back my foxfire crashed again.  Seems to be happening alot lately. 

I am waiting for flymonkey to respond to my question above. 

I don't want to get to deep into how I feel about Dede's treament of the dog.  Words like that shouldn't be used on here. I'm deal with the remnants of a migraine today so don't need to up my brood pressue with that.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: September 24, 2010, 10:58:29 PM »

How many times are we going to rehash this dog sitting episode?  Didn't we go through this last night/yesterday? 

Don't get me wrong, but we've all heard it and the story has pissed people off.  Why rehash this, it's been done, we can't change it, when we can spend our time more productively looking for information or asking questions relavent to the case?

It has been rehashed, but I believe it goes to show what kind of person she really is, in her own words, which in fact could possibly answer the question of what a kind and caring person she is claimed to be.  Those who claim to know her, states she couldn't/wouldn't hurt anything, but, she herself tells how she did. The dog story tells that she isn't so innocent as some claim and therefore, could impact her percieved impact in this case.  That was an extremely cruel act.  Not just a one time incident. It goes to the core of the person.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: September 24, 2010, 11:01:15 PM »

We right now have 1300 people waiting for approval, I just don't have time to make sure they are OK.  If you know someone is OK and they want membership, please have them email me smklaas@hotmail.com

Oh my gosh!  I noticed how many guests there have been.  This case is huge!  Unfortunate that it has happened, but good that is getting so much attention.  God, please bring Kyron back!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: September 24, 2010, 11:07:26 PM »

1.  Still not DeDe.
2.  I don't have too much time on my hands, but I've been devoting too much time to this.
3.  I am not Jonesr and I'm insulted that anyone would think so. Have I made horrible spelling / grammar / syntax mistakes that I am not aware of?  That almost hurts my feelings.  (sorry Tom, no offense)
4.  I have never posted on GLP.  I have heard that someone has come here, copied what I have written (selectively, probably) and pasted it over there.  I posted on some news comment threads (ORLive, KGW, KOIN) approx. 4 weeks ago under a different name.  Nothing since.
5.  I texted DeDe:  The Scared Monkeys want to know what you meant when you posted that Dylan Thomas quote.  Her answer: "I meant nothing.  I was sitting in a coffee house in LO while my car was being fixed.  The barista had a book of poetry by dylan thomas.  I skimmed through it, we talked, we both like that quote, so I tweeted it.  That's it."

Fly,  I admit I am one of the monkeys questioning your involvement, but I'll give you a chance to prove you are who you say you are.

I have question, that may not seem case related, but more of DeDe's personality, which may explain the type of person she really is. 

Why did she abuse the dachsund she was pet sitting,  then tell all to see how she did it?  It was cruel and unlike what you and Jonesr have claimed her to be.  A nice and caring person.  Her actions with the dog and the post of it are totally contradictory.

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: September 24, 2010, 11:08:52 PM »

How many times are we going to rehash this dog sitting episode?  Didn't we go through this last night/yesterday? 

Don't get me wrong, but we've all heard it and the story has pissed people off.  Why rehash this, it's been done, we can't change it, when we can spend our time more productively looking for information or asking questions relavent to the case?

It has been rehashed, but I believe it goes to show what kind of person she really is, in her own words, which in fact could possibly answer the question of what a kind and caring person she is claimed to be.  Those who claim to know her, states she couldn't/wouldn't hurt anything, but, she herself tells how she did. The dog story tells that she isn't so innocent as some claim and therefore, could impact her percieved impact in this case.  That was an extremely cruel act.  Not just a one time incident. It goes to the core of the person.

The dog story.  All I can say about that is that the dog's owner, who knows DeDe and continues to be friends with her, collected the dog after the pet sitting job was over, saw the bathroom, and saw the dog's injury, seemed to be much more understanding than any of you.  She has asked DeDe to care for the dog again since then, DeDe loves the dog and the dog loves her, and nobody considers this to be an issue who was actually involved.

However, I am beginning to see how this works, and I anticipate that the response to my post will be something along the lines of, "Of course she would say that, she's pretending to be DeDe's friend, even though she's actually in France and she's just looking for attention."
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: September 24, 2010, 11:11:31 PM »

Klaas your precious Granddaughter is beautiful. I want to cuddle her in my arms, kiss her chubby cheeks and sing nursery rhymes to her. What a lucky Grandmother you are. Grandchildren are so special.  an angelic monkey
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: September 24, 2010, 11:12:28 PM »

Dihannah1, akmom, zippiddy_doo_daw, Monkey King, monchichi, Itaryl Moosee, Nana29, melisb, darla, MonkeyFlower, Gypsy DD, hellokitty, Lazydog1, Sassycat and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yet, I'm feeling pretty lonely here.  Come on monkeys, come out of the rafters. 

I'm sorry I ran out to feed the furkids and then for some reason when I got back my foxfire crashed again.  Seems to be happening alot lately. 

I am waiting for flymonkey to respond to my question above. 

I don't want to get to deep into how I feel about Dede's treament of the dog.  Words like that shouldn't be used on here. I'm deal with the remnants of a migraine today so don't need to up my brood pressue with that.

Awwee, at least you were taking care of you furbabies! an angelic monkey

I hope you feel better and definately don't do anything to raise your BP!  It does mine too......

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: September 24, 2010, 11:16:17 PM »

The dog story.  All I can say about that is that the dog's owner, who knows DeDe and continues to be friends with her, collected the dog after the pet sitting job was over, saw the bathroom, and saw the dog's injury, seemed to be much more understanding than any of you.  She has asked DeDe to care for the dog again since then, DeDe loves the dog and the dog loves her, and nobody considers this to be an issue who was actually involved.

However, I am beginning to see how this works, and I anticipate that the response to my post will be something along the lines of, "Of course she would say that, she's pretending to be DeDe's friend, even though she's actually in France and she's just looking for attention."

Nope, all I can say is "unbelievable"!  Like I said, I have four doxies and if I found one of them injured, I'd be pissed!  What more can I say?  Makes me question the owners, as one of mine is a rescue from being abused.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: September 24, 2010, 11:16:56 PM »

Just making a sick joke on my part.  to counter the Dede is so wonderful from flymonkey. 
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: September 24, 2010, 11:20:36 PM »

Of course you all know I agree.  At least animals tend to give you warning that they are angry or would like to be left alone.  Animals are aware of who the predators are. People not so much because they do everything to fool everyone that they are loving and caring human beings. When in reality they are predators. We just don't realize it till it's too late.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: September 24, 2010, 11:24:06 PM »

Sometimes it's not worth it.  You have the opportunity to speak to FlyMonkey who will try to answer any questions you guys have and we are discussing the dog situation. 

FlyMonkey~

Has Dede said when was the last time she saw Kyron?

Did Kyron actually visit every other weekend with Desiree and Tony.  The rumor mill suggested he didn't visit that often.

TIA,
MK

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: September 24, 2010, 11:32:42 PM »

1.  Still not DeDe.

That is something you and I can agree 100% on that the majority of Tweets including DeDe's mean absolutely nothing 
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: September 24, 2010, 11:35:04 PM »

Sometimes it's not worth it.  You have the opportunity to speak to FlyMonkey who will try to answer any questions you guys have and we are discussing the dog situation. 

FlyMonkey~

Did Kyron actually visit every other weekend with Desiree and Tony.  The rumor mill suggested he didn't visit that often.

TIA,
MK

Hi MK,  I have not asked her that specifically, but I can.  My guess would be that he wasn't at Terri's birthday party, so probably sometime in Fall 2009.  I will check with her.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: September 24, 2010, 11:37:06 PM »

1.  Still not DeDe.

That is something you and I can agree 100% on that the majority of Tweets including DeDe's mean absolutely nothing 

I think they occasionally have some value (like, for laughs), but not usually any significance, that's for sure!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: September 24, 2010, 11:39:12 PM »

FlyMonkey~

TIA,
MK

Good question, but I agree to disagree on the dog story. Again, it shows a side of Dede that pertains  to her personality, hence, her possible involvement. It may seem small to you, but many of us can't fathom treating an animal like that, so it brings in to question how caring she truly is?  Such as how important was Kyron to her and to what extent she will go to help this case.

I will read what Flymonkey says, without attacking.  But I really want her to be able to shed some light on the case, not just DeDe.  So we will continue to ask pertinent questions and hope for the best.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: September 24, 2010, 11:51:35 PM »

Well it went quiet again, so signing off and going to bed.

Good night monkeys, sweet dreams and God bless!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: September 25, 2010, 12:00:17 AM »

FlyMonkey~

TIA,
MK

Good question, but I agree to disagree on the dog story. Again, it shows a side of Dede that pertains  to her personality, hence, her possible involvement. It may seem small to you, but many of us can't fathom treating an animal like that, so it brings in to question how caring she truly is?  Such as how important was Kyron to her and to what extent she will go to help this case.

I will read what Flymonkey says, without attacking.  But I really want her to be able to shed some light on the case, not just DeDe.  So we will continue to ask pertinent questions and hope for the best.

No, not neccessarily small to me, I have a litter of 5 we found by a dumpster someone dumped off, full of mange, worms etc.  If someone didn't interviene, they would have died.  Animal control would have put them down.  They were in rough shape. 

They've been mange dipped, antibiotic treated, wormed, first puppy shots.  I now have 14 dogs, a 36yr old horse, 6 cats and a maccaw, so let's not go there.  Smile 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.