April 27, 2024, 09:53:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176197 times)
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: September 25, 2010, 12:08:52 AM »

Sometimes it's not worth it.  You have the opportunity to speak to FlyMonkey who will try to answer any questions you guys have and we are discussing the dog situation. 

FlyMonkey~

Has Dede said when was the last time she saw Kyron?

Did Kyron actually visit every other weekend with Desiree and Tony.  The rumor mill suggested he didn't visit that often.

TIA,
MK

Hi MK,  I have not asked her that specifically, but I can.  My guess would be that he wasn't at Terri's birthday party, so probably sometime in Fall 2009.  I will check with her.

Was Kyron with Desiree during the party?  Was James at the party? 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: September 25, 2010, 12:11:06 AM »

Flymonkey, does DeDe know Terri to tell lies or make statements that are questionable?

Thanks.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: September 25, 2010, 12:15:27 AM »

sorry to butt in, but someone is over posting and telling me that it is posted here on sm that terri has 10 dui and drug charges... I am having a really hard time believing this... is that posted on sm?  they insist it is... I thought the easiest way to figure this out is just to ask as all of you read everything and I have not had time to do so lately...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: September 25, 2010, 12:17:02 AM »

sorry to butt in, but someone is over posting and telling me that it is posted here on sm that terri has 10 dui and drug charges... I am having a really hard time believing this... is that posted on sm?  they insist it is... I thought the easiest way to figure this out is just to ask as all of you read everything and I have not had time to do so lately...

I've never heard that, in fact the only DUI I know of is the one in 2005.

Edited to add:  I have been busy over in the Natalee Holloway thread recently though so I could have missed something.  Also, could they mean posted at Blinks?
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: September 25, 2010, 12:21:15 AM »

sorry to butt in, but someone is over posting and telling me that it is posted here on sm that terri has 10 dui and drug charges... I am having a really hard time believing this... is that posted on sm?  they insist it is... I thought the easiest way to figure this out is just to ask as all of you read everything and I have not had time to do so lately...

I saw something posted, maybe numerous charges, convictions, etc., BUT someone posted immediately afterward to state there was only one DUI.

Maybe at Blink's. I only read hear, Blinks, WebSleuth's Astrology, and your site.

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: September 25, 2010, 12:21:26 AM »

sorry to butt in, but someone is over posting and telling me that it is posted here on sm that terri has 10 dui and drug charges... I am having a really hard time believing this... is that posted on sm?  they insist it is... I thought the easiest way to figure this out is just to ask as all of you read everything and I have not had time to do so lately...

Edited to add:  I have been busy over in the Natalee Holloway thread recently though so I could have missed something.  Also, could they mean posted at Blinks?
I haven't read anything like that on sm either, I have only read about the same one Klaas mentioned above. By the way Klaas congratulations on the birth of your new granddaughter...she's very sweet!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: September 25, 2010, 12:22:01 AM »

no I asked them twice and they insist it is posted here.  I try to keep up here pretty much but lately have not had time but people here do email me if anything important pops up so I can read it... and I have no had anyone tell me this.  I honestly do not believe it is here, but they insist, so thought I would ask. 

To find me:
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 25, 2010, 12:23:01 AM »

Hmmmm ... I also read TMZ and RadarOnline to keep up with the latest on Lindsay Lohan. Drama at its drugged and drunken finest.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: September 25, 2010, 12:24:32 AM »

no I asked them twice and they insist it is posted here.  I try to keep up here pretty much but lately have not had time but people here do email me if anything important pops up so I can read it... and I have no had anyone tell me this.  I honestly do not believe it is here, but they insist, so thought I would ask. 

I doubt it was posted here. I do admit to skimming at times, but that I would have noticed.

I'll try a Google search on this site.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: September 25, 2010, 12:25:35 AM »

thanks you guys, I didn't think that was on here. ... gee..

To find me:
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: September 25, 2010, 12:25:38 AM »

Wait a minute! Just remembered. There were some posts about DeDe's having numerous charges.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: September 25, 2010, 12:33:59 AM »

Doubledecker,

I don't recall reading on SM  that Terri had 10 DUI's.  That's something that would stick out to me.  I also believe it would have cause a 'lot' of posts.  I really don't think it's on SM; not in Kyron's threads.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: September 25, 2010, 12:37:50 AM »

I agree with the twisted ethics.  Another person just like TH who likes to beat the system.

As far as purchasing the bat phones to have private conversations, now it has been said by Fly that they wanted to have private conversations about the dates of attorney appointments.  Oh, that is such interesting and important info that no one would want over heard.

We also was heard that it was because TH didn't want Kaine getting info to give the media.

Like what?  The child is missing and they are playing these games?  What was TH so interested in hiding?  Did TH sleep with the bat phone and Dede with the extinguisher?  Maybe TH was busy with her bat phone while Dede slept.

And for that matter, why didn't TH go to the home in Roseburg?  Certainly a house that isn't out in the middle of nowhere if one is SO afraid. Or why didn't they go to Dede's condo?  Plenty of room there.  And neighbors very close by.

The more that is said, the worse the stories get.

HelloKitty...I hear you.  Gotta' say though if it were me and I needed to talk to my attorney...considering a divorce was pending...you can bet your sweet bippy that I wouldn't want LE overhearing what I'm discussing with my attorney for concern that it would get back to Kaine and that Kaine would have advance knowledge of any strategy for the divorce.  Any...there is strategy played out in divorces...yes ma'm...(you might not know that if you've never been though a divorce...and I hope you haven't).  However, a person does have a right to attorney/client priviledge...even the law says that.

If Terri truly needed a bat phone for private phone conversations with her lawyer, why did she waste all that time going to his office? Not buying that one.

DeDe and Terri's other friends either thought they were on a great adventure with bat phones or they were trying to hide from LE. Neither reason would help find Kyron.

That's okay if you don't buy it.  But, I buy it because a big attorney like Houze has investigators and other attorneys working with him and I'm sure there's plenty of times coversation between has been done by phone.  Office visits, sure, but phone calls, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: September 25, 2010, 12:40:45 AM »

Just wondering, do you suppose Sheriff Stanton would still consider this an "isolated incident"?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 25, 2010, 12:47:36 AM »

Not to mention, she's been way too patient for all the skeptism and lashing out from people.  Like she has plenty of time to post, sign out, cool off and come back calmly, understanding why we have been so harsh at times.

I was willing to give her a chance to start providing some useful info.  But when I see her posting the exact same things elsewhere, when does the friend have time?  She keeps stating things like I'm taking a break at work, etc....  The only person who has that kind of time and patience is somebody with nothing else to do and willing to DO whatever it takes to win over a few people.  I admit, it makes it look worse...

I've got a feeling that Flymonkey is a teacher...she's obviously intelligent and patient. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: September 25, 2010, 12:53:40 AM »

Reading even further.  Funny thing is, they don't much believe what is being said from this person (flymonkey) about DeDe either, much like us. 

Fly, you must be a damn good friend to post at so many forums, using the exact same language. Copy/Paste?

Now I'm really believing it IS DeDe

What are you talking about?

I've been reading around and  the posts that flymonkey post here are exactly the same at other forums.  So they are trying to convince more than just us, anyplace where somebody will listen and convice.  I truly believe it IS Dede and not a 'friend'.

Well, IF it IS Dede, and not a friend, what would you ask her that has to do with Kyron's disappearance?

I believe just about everything that could be asked already was answered by flymonkey in previous posts, if you've read them.  She's not going to say anything she can't and only just continue to be vague, as a "friend" who just doesn't know everything has been doing.  She can't reveal she's DeDe....

I would think she could say anything she wanted to say.  FM did have a good point when she said whatever she did share with us could very well be considered hearsay.

Seriously, if there were a situation like this in my life, and I think some will agree with me, and I was innocent, I would have lawyered up real quick, and I would want to vindicate myself.

Well, plenty have raised cain about Terri, saying that "if" she was so innocent, why doesn't she speak out.  Then there's the People Magazine articla and that was held with disbelief.  Now there's a friend speaking out with DeDe's permission and that is met with disbelief. 

Truth is on the internet...no one knows anything for a fact. 

Uhm...except, maybe that whether DeDe speaks out or does not speak out...either way...she's met with disbelief.   

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: September 25, 2010, 01:03:21 AM »

A quick Google search of scaredmonkeys.net gives me one possible drug- or alcohol-related arrest but no specifics:
"I looked up DeDe btw and to my non surprise given most people in this case have a dui or an arrest for drugs or alcohol she has one as well."
Reply #779
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.760

Then there is a list of traffic offenses for DeDe:
Reply #727
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8448.720

Only the one DUI for Terri appears ... frequently.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: September 25, 2010, 01:05:02 AM »

Reading even further.  Funny thing is, they don't much believe what is being said from this person (flymonkey) about DeDe either, much like us. 

Fly, you must be a damn good friend to post at so many forums, using the exact same language. Copy/Paste?

I've been reading around and  the posts that flymonkey post here are exactly the same at other forums.  So they are trying to convince more than just us, anyplace where somebody will listen and convice.  I truly believe it IS Dede and not a 'friend'.

Well, IF it IS Dede, and not a friend, what would you ask her that has to do with Kyron's disappearance?

I believe just about everything that could be asked already was answered by flymonkey in previous posts, if you've read them.  She's not going to say anything she can't and only just continue to be vague, as a "friend" who just doesn't know everything has been doing.  She can't reveal she's DeDe....

I would think she could say anything she wanted to say.  FM did have a good point when she said whatever she did share with us could very well be considered hearsay.

Seriously, if there were a situation like this in my life, and I think some will agree with me, and I was innocent, I would have lawyered up real quick, and I would want to vindicate myself.

Well, plenty have raised cain about Terri, saying that "if" she was so innocent, why doesn't she speak out.  Then there's the People Magazine articla and that was held with disbelief.  Now there's a friend speaking out with DeDe's permission and that is met with disbelief. 

Uhm...except, maybe that whether DeDe speaks out or does not speak out...either way...she's met with disbelief.   

Well, I think many would agree that people were starting to forget about DeDe....at least until Flymonkey came around.  Innocent or not, it appears someone likes to be the center of attention.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: September 25, 2010, 01:10:33 AM »

Well, I think many would agree that people were starting to forget about DeDe....at least until Flymonkey came around.  Innocent or not, it appears someone likes to be the center of attention.

You may be right there.  I was giving credit that they came to Scared Monkeys to talk because Scared Monkeys is read by many on the internet and it's a good forum to get the your word out. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: September 25, 2010, 01:30:43 AM »

You may be right there.  I was giving credit that they came to Scared Monkeys to talk because Scared Monkeys is read by many on the internet and it's a good forum to get the your word out. 

We can ask FlyMonkey and get a direct answer.  I'm willing to bet FlyMonkey chose scaredmonkeys because this is where JW came to discuss Dede.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.