April 28, 2024, 12:03:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176234 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2010, 01:23:06 AM »

All these cities and more with underground areas, gosh!  Maybe we ought to investigate our own areas for something underground, in case it's ever needed for a shelter of sorts.

What started me wondering about the tunnels in Portland is cuz of some of the psychics around who were saying they 'sensed' Kyron underground.  And there was mention of tunnels, altho I don't know if they meant these tunnels. 

One of the articles I'm reading mentions that the Shanghai Tunnels go for miles around.  And since the Skyline school is 13 miles away, wouldn't it be weird if there were some sort of connection to these tunnels somewhere close enough to the school that Kyron could have been slipped into them.. even for awhile? 

That's an interesting thought...have you come across any maps?

I've seen one map so far, which pinpoints the area that 'tours' of the tunnels are given.  And that's 13 miles from the Skyline school. 

Am jotting down the names of streets and the areas that are mentioned.  But in some articles, they are kind of vague. 

Vague like this:
"The "Shanghaiing Trade" was not just confined to Portland's Downtown. Instead, it existed along the waterfront in a network of "Shanghai Tunnels", with some areas more extensive than others. "
http://cgs-mthood.tripod.com/shanghai_tunnels_FAQ.htm

So far these locations have been mentioned.  Some are basically in the same area as others.  Would love to get a map going of these locations.  And in one article, it was mentioned that hundreds of cast-iron buildings were ripped out and the FREEWAY built over it all.  I dunno which freeway they are referring to.  When I look at the map, the freeways don't look all that close, maybe some are, but gosh, how many miles away do these tunnels extend to?  Here are just some of the locations, still reading.....

- Northwest Couch, Davis and Everett streets.

- two and a half blocks north of West Burnside, between N.W. Couch & N.W. Davis Streets

- NW Davis St (between 2nd & 3rd Aves) in Old Town/Chinatown

- underneath Old Town/Chinatown (the "Old North End"), down to the central downtown section of Portland. (connecting the basements of many downtown hotels and bars, to the waterfront of the Williamette River).

- N.W. Third Avenue

- under the city all the way to the waterfront

- All along the Portland waterfront, from the North End (today's Old Town, Skidmore Fountain, and Chinatown) to the South End (today's southwest downtown area),

- beneath the streets of what we now call Old Town, Skidmore Fountain, and Chinatown

- the trapdoors, the secret entrances, and the catacombs still extend their presence beneath the sidewalks, streets and buildings.

Thanks Wyks,  I read the whole thing.  ;}
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2010, 01:24:00 AM »

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2010, 01:25:05 AM »

Nite, am going to try and sleep...IDK...after that picture from MK, all I can think of is Village People!     

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2010, 01:26:23 AM »

Shoot!

You'd think I'd know better by now. I was in the last thread, trying to answer FCL's question about where Fly Monkey went.

(I think she went to the same place Jason W. went to, personally.)

But alas, I could not post. Didn't realize the thread had been locked and tried logging out and back in, trying hard to post. LOL

Monkey Devil! I was reading back there also .... and looked at top of page and I was da only one there  .... for a few sec's I thought "whoa!! they all moved away on me" ...then I remembered it was close to thread change lol

ITA on Fly also 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2010, 01:26:27 AM »

Nite, am going to try and sleep...IDK...after that picture from MK, all I can think of is Village People!     

Goodnight Nana!  hahaha

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2010, 01:29:05 AM »

Picture #5 must be the time-out chair.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2010, 01:32:59 AM »

Goodnight Nana!  hahaha

Night Monkey King and Everyone.  And thanks for the photos MK.  That's OLD dirt down in those basements.  Nasty  Looks very similar to the tunnel I saw which was at the Old Town Saloon on 3rd and Couch.  xox
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2010, 01:37:50 AM »

Do you think Ground's Keeper Dave mowed the grass like this:

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2010, 01:40:32 AM »

Goodnight Nana!  hahaha

Night Monkey King and Everyone.  And thanks for the photos MK.  That's OLD dirt down in those basements.  Nasty  Looks very similar to the tunnel I saw which was at the Old Town Saloon on 3rd and Couch.  xox

Have a great night, Scandi!  I'm not too far behind you.  Tomorrow's another day!

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2010, 01:45:52 AM »

Wyks - on the underground tunnels - doubledecker and I (quite a while back) were looking into different streets/roads in the area LE has been searching - I took on NW Newberry Road ... in my searches I came across an article having to do with "tunnels" as far out as Forest Park (NW Newberry Rd has a small area that is Forest Park property) so I do know some form of tunnels were connected or whatever to the downtown ones......one story I came across was about trafficking and the Forest Park tunnels that had been used by the military at some point  ... I will try to find the story I read ... was quite lenghty but VERY interesting "view" from  what I believe was a former run-away/prostitute that got entangled in that world ..... (I'll post link soon as I find it)

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2010, 01:48:27 AM »

Goodnight, All.  Catch ya tomorrow!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2010, 01:52:24 AM »

Monkey Devil!
Picture #5 must be the time-out chair.
Monkey Devil!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2010, 01:55:24 AM »

Wyks - on the underground tunnels - doubledecker and I (quite a while back) were looking into different streets/roads in the area LE has been searching - I took on NW Newberry Road ... in my searches I came across an article having to do with "tunnels" as far out as Forest Park (NW Newberry Rd has a small area that is Forest Park property) so I do know some form of tunnels were connected or whatever to the downtown ones......one story I came across was about trafficking and the Forest Park tunnels that had been used by the military at some point  ... I will try to find the story I read ... was quite lenghty but VERY interesting "view" from  what I believe was a former run-away/prostitute that got entangled in that world ..... (I'll post link soon as I find it)

That would be a fascinating read.  xox
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2010, 02:14:40 AM »

Not yet found the "exact" story I read before - but this is close to the same type .... encompassing Human Trafficking in the Portland area also 
http://www.illuminati-news.com/Articles/143.html

In Portland, my closest friend was an ex-marine named Billy who had just gotten out of prison.  He told me he was framed for murder because he found out about a trafficking ring that many of Portland’s politicians were involved in.  Billy was trained to work in construction in tunnels beneath the city, a job that he said he wouldn’t have gotten except for classified clearance he received while still in the military.  Billy told me that he discovered a whorehouse connected to the basement of a psychiatric ward where many military personnel and city government workers, including the district attorney, were frequent visitors.  The women, and possibly men, who were being sold there were former patients in the psychiatric facility.

During the time that I was close with Billy, his picture appeared in the paper in an article about convicted felons who were released to halfway houses.  The caption accompanying his photo described him as a “convicted serial killer.”  Billy said that after he went to the police about the trafficking ring he discovered, he was accused of the murder of several local prostitutes.  One afternoon he took my friend Casey and I on a hike through Forest Park.  We walked for miles away from any houses or civilization to a large system of ventilation grates that military personnel supposedly used as an entrance into the tunnel complex.

Still diggin' for the one I read a while back also 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2010, 02:44:18 AM »

Thanks for the pics Monkey King!  Have seen some of them, but surely not all, so I appreciate your posting them! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2010, 02:55:24 AM »

Hmmm ... thanks zippiddy!  Sooooo there are at least some tunnels out that far.  Wasn't Newberry one of the roads we were discussing in here sometime ago, looking up some addresses/people that lived around there? 

Anyone have a map near the school handy?  Trying to remember the name of the road that connects to Skyline Blvd, just across the street next to the old church.  Wouldn't it be something if there were tunnels under the school and the old church that connected?  How easy would that make it for Kyron to have vanished from the school with no one noticing! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2010, 03:03:08 AM »

Does anyone know who this is?
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2010, 03:03:47 AM »

Hmmm ... thanks zippiddy!  Sooooo there are at least some tunnels out that far.  Wasn't Newberry one of the roads we were discussing in here sometime ago, looking up some addresses/people that lived around there? 

Anyone have a map near the school handy?  Trying to remember the name of the road that connects to Skyline Blvd, just across the street next to the old church.  Wouldn't it be something if there were tunnels under the school and the old church that connected?  How easy would that make it for Kyron to have vanished from the school with no one noticing! 

NW Skyline Blvd and Brooks Road? 
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=skyline+elementary+portland+oregon&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=40.409448,61.523437&ie=UTF8&hq=skyline+elementary&hnear=Portland,+Multnomah,+Oregon&ll=45.606832,-122.856245&spn=0.017473,0.030041&t=h&z=15

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2010, 03:03:53 AM »

Sorry - Self Edit as that link didn't work.  Some guy from Teri's FB.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2010, 03:06:53 AM »

Does anyone know who this is?

WHOA thats weird !!  NO PHOTO on your comment .... BUT when I hit "reply" theres a LINK    - also it took me several tries to be able to "reply" Wyks post .... maybe site having issues?  (I'm gonna copy/paste your link for PHOTO though..see if I can make it show up  ) nope  told me URL's too big LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.