April 28, 2024, 10:15:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176230 times)
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #680 on: September 25, 2010, 11:34:27 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/victoriagreyh/2010/09/25/harry-oakes-search-efforts-kyron-horman

The radio show that Friends 4 Kyron did today with Harry Oakes.

Right now, all I can say is , hmmm...

I am listening to it now. Now sure why. Well, I was hoping to learn something, but so far, I agree. hmmm...

Is this interviewer one of our monkeys?

Not that I am aware of. I got this link off the Friends 4Kyron page on Facebook. I believe she and the other gal on with Harry are 2 of the admins.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-4-Kyron/132208513481277

I just finished listening...just , well, can't put my finger on what I am feeling...have to settle for ,..,.. odd? Or back to hmmmm   

I guess it is because I agree with some of the things they said, their methods ...?   I guess, maybe , if I were in  KH and DY shoes I might feel pushed? Run over? As for the search of property, I would presume they have their valid reasons for not letting HO on their property...we are not "in the loop", so one can only presume there is a good reason behind it. I have a feeling(my opinion only) that it could have something to do with jeopardizing Kyron and or the case?. If I heard HO correctly, it was near the property...perimeter? So, who knows?
We all agree that we want to find Kyron, it just seems to me a little more , fooey, I can't even go there.

I think I am coming from the perspective of someone who has been run over all her life(doing better now thank you)...and it just doesn't set right with me. This / these are my feelings, and I could be over sensitive too.   But, I don't think so.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: September 25, 2010, 11:35:23 PM »

Monkey King       I did the same! LOL!

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: September 25, 2010, 11:37:05 PM »

I forgot,

Hi monkeys     

MuffyBee, Monkey King, alismom, nurseratchett, Grey, doubledecker, Brandi, seemeatthebeach, shy-monkey

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: September 25, 2010, 11:40:30 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/victoriagreyh/2010/09/25/harry-oakes-search-efforts-kyron-horman

Right now, all I can say is , hmmm...

I am listening to it now. Now sure why. Well, I was hoping to learn something, but so far, I agree. hmmm...

Is this interviewer one of our monkeys?

I have a suspicion one of the admins might have possibly been one til recent, something in the tone of the posts...just IMO though

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: September 25, 2010, 11:40:52 PM »

I forgot,

Hi monkeys     

MuffyBee, Monkey King, alismom, nurseratchett, Grey, doubledecker, Brandi, seemeatthebeach, shy-monkey

Hi Nana.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: September 25, 2010, 11:45:20 PM »

Hi, monkeys.

Getting in late...was there anything interesting in the Harry Oakes interview?  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: September 25, 2010, 11:55:17 PM »

On the mini-seizures:  If that was false and there were no mini seizures and, therefore, no doctors appointment...then that would be beyond stupid!  It's so simple for LE to check all of that out!  IMO, if Terri was preplanning and premeditating in that degree, using "untrue" events, then she very well may have more than a few screws loose. 

Hmmm....have we discussed that before?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: September 26, 2010, 12:04:43 AM »

Hi all -- here momentarily, but cannot stick around.  I appreciate the gathering of the missed questions.  I have written them down and will get answers and respond as soon as I can (for whatever that is worth). 

I get that many of you are sure I am lying and I don't even know DeDe.  I would suggest, since the purpose is to find Kyron, that you all try to pretend that I have said the truth on here, and DeDe was uninvolved.  Put your minds to scenarios that don't include DeDe and keep trying to find the little guy.  I don't care whether you ACTUALLY believe any of it.  Just pretend for a little while and see if any new or different ideas pop up.

And, I must ask, if you were accused of participating in the kidnap or murder of a child, would it really be OK with you if people just FORGOT?  Wouldn't you want people to know you didn't do it?

As I mentioned before, IF I were innocent, I would HAVE to stay away from forums or elsewhere, where people were speculating my actions, as it would make me ballistic.  She needs to find something better to do with her time to keep her busy and from obsessing over what people are saying.  Again, these forums are reaching such a small audience, it's not worth fighting for.  The only thing to do is let things play out.  She is spending to much time using her cousin and you to convince people of what they are or not going to believe no matter what.  She needs to focus her time on more constructive things, like help in the case or other things to keep her mind occupied elsewhere.   Since you or her can't PROVE one thing or another, it's a waste of time.  But again, if she has some info.in regards to the case that can  help and not just about HER, I'm willing to listen.

All I can say,is you are a good friend for trying, but honestly, it's a waste of time.   We are looking for facts, not hearsay or just her perspecive and proving HER innocence.  It's about Kyron, not her.

I don't know, if I were innocent of a crime and everyone and their brother thought I was guilty, I would be trying to set the record straight.
Flymonkey thank you for your time and patients. Please, if you can ask Dede if she knows anything that can help locate Kyron or tell us all what the helll happened to him, to please come forward.

Before Flymonkey started posting, some monkeys were demanding as to "why" Dede is speaking out; now that DeDe has a friend to speak for her, some monkeys can't understand why she would do that.  Basically, what I get out of all of this is that DeDe's damned is she does and damned if she doesn't. 

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: September 26, 2010, 12:13:33 AM »

I personally have no issues with Dede wanting to exonerate herself. It is the choice of platform and and method of delivery that leaves me questioning her and her motives.
Even if what her friend and cousin is hearsay, it still(IMO) would be going against her attorney's advice to keep silent. One would not think that would be in her best interest and definitely has no bearing on finding Kyron.

I am either really tired or using too many big words...my spell check is having a field say!   

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: September 26, 2010, 12:15:18 AM »

LOL! It's tired...meant to say "day" not "say". Sigh, bedtime. Nite Monkeys

Come home Kyron   

nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #690 on: September 26, 2010, 12:29:51 AM »

Hi all...My "virgin" post here @ SM... finally made it in after a long wait. Though I have to apologize to Klaas as I sent an email saying I had been waiting for 3 months and it's really only been a month and a half...(sorry Klaas- not a deliberate error), I guess it just felt that long cuz I was so anxious to discuss Kyron.
I don't have any personal knowledge of the family, but am local to the area, and have been following since the evening of 6/4. Naturally, being curious,as good monkeys are~ I scoped out some facebook pages immediately. It led to my current belief that a particular person plays the major role in Kyrons disappearance.
Now, that being said, my biases in the open, I will say this- I listened to Victoria Greyh, Ang, and Harry Oakes this evening. There has been a lot of controversy with HO and his braggadocio style, and there have been some issues with Ms.Greyh as well. The local rumors imply she is writing a book about the case. As far as Harry Oakes, well, I guess some in legitimate LE circles feel his methods and business management style are far from being beyond reproach.
The AMBER alert, and why it wasn't used, is clear to anyone who cared to investigate it, yet they still bring this up. It has a specific criteria, and unfortunately, Kyron did not meet that criteria. Harry Oakes should know that, so why would he say LE should have done that? To be argumentative?
Ang- bringing up the donations, Harry saying an audit needs to be done. Hmmmm...I just don't feel like this helps in any way to either
 A:find Kyron, or B: Bring justice by charging the responsible party.

But, I do want to say, I am very happy to be here, and have been reading since right after Kyron went missing, and have gotten a TON of good info here. I have said before, if you don't want to be investigated down to the last time you picked your nose, you best not anger the monkeys...
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: September 26, 2010, 12:31:34 AM »

They are rerunning it.  It's broadcasting now.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: September 26, 2010, 12:33:34 AM »

Hi all -- here momentarily, but cannot stick around.  I appreciate the gathering of the missed questions.  I have written them down and will get answers and respond as soon as I can (for whatever that is worth). 

I get that many of you are sure I am lying and I don't even know DeDe.  I would suggest, since the purpose is to find Kyron, that you all try to pretend that I have said the truth on here, and DeDe was uninvolved.  Put your minds to scenarios that don't include DeDe and keep trying to find the little guy.  I don't care whether you ACTUALLY believe any of it.  Just pretend for a little while and see if any new or different ideas pop up.

And, I must ask, if you were accused of participating in the kidnap or murder of a child, would it really be OK with you if people just FORGOT?  Wouldn't you want people to know you didn't do it?

I've thought about that question in other cases too and speaking for myself, if I was accused of participating in the kidnap or murder of a child and I knew nothing about it/no involvement, yet somehow I had ended up in the middle or being accused of it, I would have one one story, with one timeline. If that wasn't good enough and people wanted to waste their time disgussing what they viewed as my guilt or involvement, that's their problem. The odds are pretty good that me jumping in on their discussions to prove my innocence , isn't a guarantee they'd clear my name anyway.  Being accused knowing I'm innocent, I have no control over, wasting my time on the discussions accusing me, I do have and with that control I'd choose to not bother even going there.

Again speaking for myself only, although I have never been involved in a case like this, I'm still pretty sure that if I were and if the accusations were true or even partially true, first I would panic realizing LE is headed my way, then I would attempt to clear my name any way I could. If I thought blogs or forums might work I'd go there first. Obviously at this point it wouldn't necessarily be a waste of time.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: September 26, 2010, 12:33:59 AM »

Welcome Nurseratchet!  I fully understand why no amber alert and agree with you about H.O.. 

Question:  Who do you believe is responsible?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: September 26, 2010, 12:37:20 AM »

Hi all...My "virgin" post here @ SM... finally made it in after a long wait. Though I have to apologize to Klaas as I sent an email saying I had been waiting for 3 months and it's really only been a month and a half...(sorry Klaas- not a deliberate error), I guess it just felt that long cuz I was so anxious to discuss Kyron.
I don't have any personal knowledge of the family, but am local to the area, and have been following since the evening of 6/4. Naturally, being curious,as good monkeys are~ I scoped out some facebook pages immediately. It led to my current belief that a particular person plays the major role in Kyrons disappearance.
Now, that being said, my biases in the open, I will say this- I listened to Victoria Greyh, Ang, and Harry Oakes this evening. There has been a lot of controversy with HO and his braggadocio style, and there have been some issues with Ms.Greyh as well. The local rumors imply she is writing a book about the case. As far as Harry Oakes, well, I guess some in legitimate LE circles feel his methods and business management style are far from being beyond reproach.
The AMBER alert, and why it wasn't used, is clear to anyone who cared to investigate it, yet they still bring this up. It has a specific criteria, and unfortunately, Kyron did not meet that criteria. Harry Oakes should know that, so why would he say LE should have done that? To be argumentative?
Ang- bringing up the donations, Harry saying an audit needs to be done. Hmmmm...I just don't feel like this helps in any way to either

But, I do want to say, I am very happy to be here, and have been reading since right after Kyron went missing, and have gotten a TON of good info here. I have said before, if you don't want to be investigated down to the last time you picked your nose, you best not anger the monkeys...

WELCOME Nurseratchett!!

We appreciate your input, so don't be shy!
.......it's wonderful to have a new member who is local too!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: September 26, 2010, 12:40:24 AM »

WELCOME NURSERATCHETT!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: September 26, 2010, 12:44:11 AM »

As I mentioned before, IF I were innocent, I would HAVE to stay away from forums or elsewhere, where people were speculating my actions, as it would make me ballistic.  She needs to find something better to do with her time to keep her busy and from obsessing over what people are saying.  Again, these forums are reaching such a small audience, it's not worth fighting for.  The only thing to do is let things play out.  She is spending to much time using her cousin and you to convince people of what they are or not going to believe no matter what.  She needs to focus her time on more constructive things, like help in the case or other things to keep her mind occupied elsewhere.   Since you or her can't PROVE one thing or another, it's a waste of time.  But again, if she has some info.in regards to the case that can  help and not just about HER, I'm willing to listen.

All I can say,is you are a good friend for trying, but honestly, it's a waste of time.   We are looking for facts, not hearsay or just her perspecive and proving HER innocence.  It's about Kyron, not her.

I don't know, if I were innocent of a crime and everyone and their brother thought I was guilty, I would be trying to set the record straight.
Flymonkey thank you for your time and patients. Please, if you can ask Dede if she knows anything that can help locate Kyron or tell us all what the helll happened to him, to please come forward.

Before Flymonkey started posting, some monkeys were demanding as to "why" Dede is speaking out; now that DeDe has a friend to speak for her, some monkeys can't understand why she would do that.  Basically, what I get out of all of this is that DeDe's damned is she does and damned if she doesn't. 

I agree
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: September 26, 2010, 12:49:58 AM »

Regarding HO. I would imagine everyone would agree, if the property has not been searched with cadaver dogs, it needs to be. Has it? Maybe? I would think yes, but since there has been problems before, then who is to really say with absolute certainty it has?
I think I can see both sides of this. Hopefully Tim Miller can be the one to put this to rest.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: September 26, 2010, 01:01:39 AM »

Regarding HO. I would imagine everyone would agree, if the property has not been searched with cadaver dogs, it needs to be. Has it? Maybe? I would think yes, but since there has been problems before, then who is to really say with absolute certainty it has?
I think I can see both sides of this. Hopefully Tim Miller can be the one to put this to rest.

Don't we know that the Horman's property consists of 4 acres?  That's a lot of land to cover!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: September 26, 2010, 01:02:03 AM »

I had to log back in to welcome you and tell you that I love your first post! Most excellent.

I look forward to more posts from you.

Again, welcome to the cage, nurseratchett!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.