April 28, 2024, 05:28:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176213 times)
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: September 26, 2010, 02:29:11 AM »

Hi nana, klaas and seemeatthebeach...

again, thank you all for the very warm welcome. I do so enjoy the HUGE variety of opinions here, and am happy to be part of the cage.
I do have one question though.....Are monkeys allowed to enjoy an icy cold beverage after a crazy day at the emergency care cage? One that may have a mood altering effect?

If not, I will not mention that after a lovely inidan summer day here, I partook of a lovely orange ale.

They din't have any banana ale Sad

Many days we ENCOURAGE a little drinking.....for our sanity!! LOL
We always share too!!

Speaking of sharing, another monkey named "Grey" has a HUGH bunch of bananas...(I pull one off the bottom every now and then so Grey won't notice one missing)   

Whut? Someone call?

*sends a truckload of bananas to the new monkeys ... along with a case of whiskey, of course*

Welcome, all !!!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: September 26, 2010, 02:36:14 AM »

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: September 26, 2010, 02:37:56 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: September 26, 2010, 02:58:23 AM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #724 on: September 26, 2010, 02:59:40 AM »

Thanks for the refreshments Grey, just what I needed to end my work week....

AND        =   Heavenly
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: September 26, 2010, 03:04:02 AM »

Off to the monkey-bunky!  G'nite!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: September 26, 2010, 03:09:18 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/victoriagreyh/2010/09/25/harry-oakes-search-efforts-kyron-horman

The radio show that Friends 4 Kyron did today with Harry Oakes.

Right now, all I can say is , hmmm...

I am listening to it now. Now sure why. Well, I was hoping to learn something, but so far, I agree. hmmm...

Is this interviewer one of our monkeys?

Not that I am aware of. I got this link off the Friends 4Kyron page on Facebook. I believe she and the other gal on with Harry are 2 of the admins.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-4-Kyron/132208513481277

I just finished listening...just , well, can't put my finger on what I am feeling...have to settle for ,..,.. odd? Or back to hmmmm   

I guess it is because I agree with some of the things they said, their methods ...?   I guess, maybe , if I were in  KH and DY shoes I might feel pushed? Run over? As for the search of property, I would presume they have their valid reasons for not letting HO on their property...we are not "in the loop", so one can only presume there is a good reason behind it. I have a feeling(my opinion only) that it could have something to do with jeopardizing Kyron and or the case?. If I heard HO correctly, it was near the property...perimeter? So, who knows?
We all agree that we want to find Kyron, it just seems to me a little more , fooey, I can't even go there.

I think I am coming from the perspective of someone who has been run over all her life(doing better now thank you)...and it just doesn't set right with me. This / these are my feelings, and I could be over sensitive too.   But, I don't think so.

Harry Oakes interview.  
He sounded like a good-hearted caring person for donating $44,602 and 235 hours of his professional services.  He describes his impressive successes in other cases.  He says he is aware that LE has a problem with him, but mostly attributes it to turf wars and the times he found something where they didn’t. 
So far, still interested.

He says that the Horman family has not answered his emails or phone calls where he has requested a scent article.  If he only had that and their permission to search their property where his dogs have alerted him to a human death scent…then he might be able to help them.   He has already sent his reports to Multnomah County and Medford PD, in hopes they would inform Tony Young about his findings.
So far, still interested…maybe even want to try to talk the Horman’s into listening to him.

The family has “hindered” our teams
The $14,000 they got and the family fundraisers is not being used for searching.
The justice department needs to do an audit.
How much money did they get in and where did they spend it?WTF??

So you attack the family and you are insinuating what?

Are you wondering why they are not hiring the wonderful HO?
You and Terri  ::MonkeyKiss::should meet up, Harry. 
Your personalities are so similar; you would make a great team!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: September 26, 2010, 03:20:34 AM »

TnMuse~

Where did you get the transcripts from the show?

Would you post a link?

I'd like to read over them also.

Thank you!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: September 26, 2010, 03:24:47 AM »

The AMBER alert, and why it wasn't used, is clear to anyone who cared to investigate it, yet they still bring this up. It has a specific criteria, and unfortunately, Kyron did not meet that criteria. Harry Oakes should know that, so why would he say LE should have done that? To be argumentative?
Ang- bringing up the donations, Harry saying an audit needs to be done. Hmmmm...I just don't feel like this helps in any way to either.

snip
As for the amber alert and it being activated, I looked up Oregon's requirements after reading that Kyron's case didn't meet the criteria (posted below). Two of the reasons I remember reading were that there wasn't a known vehicle description, they didn't even know if he'd left in a vehicle, and they had no proof Kyron was in any danger.
snip
snip
Once law enforcement has been notified about an abducted child, they must first determine if the case meets the criteria for triggering an alert. Local and state programs establish specific criteria. Oregon´s criteria is listed below:

Law enforcement confirms a child has been abducted
The child is 17 years or younger*
The child may be in danger of serious bodily harm or death
There is enough descriptive information about the child, abductor, and/or suspect´s vehicle to believe an immediate broadcast alert will help.
The child's name and other critical data elements - including the child abduction (CA) and AMBER Alert (AA) flags will/have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.

On this I do agree, the criteria for an Amber alert needs to be changed especially for small children.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: September 26, 2010, 03:31:22 AM »

TnMuse~

Where did you get the transcripts from the show?

Would you post a link?

I'd like to read over them also.

Thank you!!

Hi MK
I just typed out notes as he said it...but much of the words were the same as he used in his blog, the only difference was him adding the word "family" to "fundraisers" when he was on this talk show blog thing.  you can read the blog here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8650.0.  All the "I am Mr. Wonderful" stuff is much the same as in the Sassifras thread..or you can read it on his website.  He does sound successful...if he just were not so obnoxious!  He makes me feel like I picked up the blanket to look at a sweet little baby, and a monster jumps out at me.
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #730 on: September 26, 2010, 03:38:59 AM »

SBM

Hi MK
I just typed out notes as he said it...but much of the words were the same as he used in his blog, the only difference was him adding the word "family" to "fundraisers" when he was on this talk show blog thing.  you can read the blog here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8650.0.  All the "I am Mr. Wonderful" stuff is much the same as in the Sassifras thread..or you can read it on his website.  He does sound successful...if he just were not so obnoxious!  He makes me feel like I picked up the blanket to look at a sweet little baby, and a monster jumps out at me.

Me too TnMuse..very well said.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: September 26, 2010, 03:47:22 AM »

SBM

He makes me feel like I picked up the blanket to look at a sweet little baby, and a monster jumps out at me.

Me too TnMuse..very well said.
Welcome Nurseratchett!  I am fairly new here too.  Mostly just lurk.  I have a hard time catching up on the thread sometimes it moves so fast, so by the time I am ready to make a comment somebody else already said it. LOL  I really do enjoy this forum and have a lot of respect for the Monkeys as they backup most of their posts with links so you can read it first hand.  Wish we could figure this thing out, but mostly wish it were possible that Kyron could really come back.
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #732 on: September 26, 2010, 04:11:32 AM »

Welcome Nurseratchett!  I am fairly new here too.  Mostly just lurk.  I have a hard time catching up on the thread sometimes it moves so fast, so by the time I am ready to make a comment somebody else already said it. LOL  I really do enjoy this forum and have a lot of respect for the Monkeys as they backup most of their posts with links so you can read it first hand.  Wish we could figure this thing out, but mostly wish it were possible that Kyron could really come back.

Thank you. Yes it does move fast, I feel the same way.

I also agree, wish we could have Kyron home....

And with that, good night sweet monkeys, may you sleep well and dream blissfully.
Good night dear Kyron....we love you truly, truly we do ♥
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: September 26, 2010, 04:37:29 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/victoriagreyh/2010/09/25/harry-oakes-search-efforts-kyron-horman

The radio show that Friends 4 Kyron did today with Harry Oakes.

Right now, all I can say is , hmmm...

I am listening to it now. Now sure why. Well, I was hoping to learn something, but so far, I agree. hmmm...

Is this interviewer one of our monkeys?

Not that I am aware of. I got this link off the Friends 4Kyron page on Facebook. I believe she and the other gal on with Harry are 2 of the admins.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-4-Kyron/132208513481277

I just finished listening...just , well, can't put my finger on what I am feeling...have to settle for ,..,.. odd? Or back to hmmmm   

I guess it is because I agree with some of the things they said, their methods ...?   I guess, maybe , if I were in  KH and DY shoes I might feel pushed? Run over? As for the search of property, I would presume they have their valid reasons for not letting HO on their property...we are not "in the loop", so one can only presume there is a good reason behind it. I have a feeling(my opinion only) that it could have something to do with jeopardizing Kyron and or the case?. If I heard HO correctly, it was near the property...perimeter? So, who knows?
We all agree that we want to find Kyron, it just seems to me a little more , fooey, I can't even go there.

I think I am coming from the perspective of someone who has been run over all her life(doing better now thank you)...and it just doesn't set right with me. This / these are my feelings, and I could be over sensitive too.   But, I don't think so.

Harry Oakes interview.  
He sounded like a good-hearted caring person for donating $44,602 and 235 hours of his professional services.  He describes his impressive successes in other cases.  He says he is aware that LE has a problem with him, but mostly attributes it to turf wars and the times he found something where they didn’t. 
So far, still interested.

He says that the Horman family has not answered his emails or phone calls where he has requested a scent article.  If he only had that and their permission to search their property where his dogs have alerted him to a human death scent…then he might be able to help them.   He has already sent his reports to Multnomah County and Medford PD, in hopes they would inform Tony Young about his findings.
So far, still interested…maybe even want to try to talk the Horman’s into listening to him.

The family has “hindered” our teams
The $14,000 they got and the family fundraisers is not being used for searching.
The justice department needs to do an audit.
How much money did they get in and where did they spend it?WTF??

So you attack the family and you are insinuating what?

Are you wondering why they are not hiring the wonderful HO?
You and Terri  ::MonkeyKiss::should meet up, Harry. 
Your personalities are so similar; you would make a great team!

Harry is mad that he did not get the money, and he twists facts to suit himself.

IIRC $6,000 went to the county for search efforts, and $8,000 to the Kyron Horman Foundation for future search efforts and on-going costs for flyers, etc. The county will not continue to search for Kyron indefinitely.

There is no reason to attack the family over money they have raised, and it is none of his business. He is attacking them to make himself look better ... oh yes, and the only one capable of doing a search. It is now clear why LE avoids the man and why Kaine will not cooperate with him. He is trouble. LE is in charge, and Kaine is cooperating with them. Harry needs to butt out.

As far as searching Kaine's property, LE searched shortly after Kyron went missing and soon enough to locate any freshly turned earth or other signs of disturbance. Surely the dogs would have picked up on an unusual scent even if not trained for a death scent.

The money and time that Harry has spent was his choice, so he cannot be angry with LE and Kaine about that. He could well be very helpful to LE, but he is such an @$$ that no one can work with him. Luckily the local LE has trained people and their own dogs to do searches.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: September 26, 2010, 07:17:18 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.    

Welcome nurseratchett and meloncholy girl. Nice to see Klaas opened the cage door and let you in. I know she is very busy and it's hard to get to everyone.

I was shocked when I went looking around at friends4kyron and found very closeup pics of the Horman house and such that ang had taken. All I could think is wow! I would freak if someone sat outside my home taking pictures of my house and such. For some reason I no longer have sound/speakers for my puter so I'm unable to hear their radio talk blog. Missed it but nice to be able to read part of it here.

I also think HO blew it with his anger over the money issue and battling with LE. I have to believe LE has told Kaine not to deal with him and to not let him on his property.

I also agree there needs to be a system for breakins on the TV and Radio about all missing children so people will start looking right away. Maybe it can be pushed and now called the Kyron Alert System. I would say for any child under the age of 12yo they need an emergency alert system.

I noticed that THSP is moving most of there stuff to their own forum and they will only allow true supporters to join. It will be a locked forum. Well Whoopee Do! Then they can attack anyone they want and it will give LE a much easier time to read it.

Let us pray today is the day that our little angel comes home.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: September 26, 2010, 08:06:16 AM »

Hi all -- here momentarily, but cannot stick around.  I appreciate the gathering of the missed questions.  I have written them down and will get answers and respond as soon as I can (for whatever that is worth). 

I get that many of you are sure I am lying and I don't even know DeDe.  I would suggest, since the purpose is to find Kyron, that you all try to pretend that I have said the truth on here, and DeDe was uninvolved.  Put your minds to scenarios that don't include DeDe and keep trying to find the little guy.  I don't care whether you ACTUALLY believe any of it.  Just pretend for a little while and see if any new or different ideas pop up.

And, I must ask, if you were accused of participating in the kidnap or murder of a child, would it really be OK with you if people just FORGOT?  Wouldn't you want people to know you didn't do it?

As I mentioned before, IF I were innocent, I would HAVE to stay away from forums or elsewhere, where people were speculating my actions, as it would make me ballistic.  She needs to find something better to do with her time to keep her busy and from obsessing over what people are saying.  Again, these forums are reaching such a small audience, it's not worth fighting for.  The only thing to do is let things play out.  She is spending to much time using her cousin and you to convince people of what they are or not going to believe no matter what.  She needs to focus her time on more constructive things, like help in the case or other things to keep her mind occupied elsewhere.   Since you or her can't PROVE one thing or another, it's a waste of time.  But again, if she has some info.in regards to the case that can  help and not just about HER, I'm willing to listen.

All I can say,is you are a good friend for trying, but honestly, it's a waste of time.   We are looking for facts, not hearsay or just her perspecive and proving HER innocence.  It's about Kyron, not her.

I don't know, if I were innocent of a crime and everyone and their brother thought I was guilty, I would be trying to set the record straight.
Flymonkey thank you for your time and patients. Please, if you can ask Dede if she knows anything that can help locate Kyron or tell us all what the helll happened to him, to please come forward.

Before Flymonkey started posting, some monkeys were demanding as to "why" Dede is speaking out; now that DeDe has a friend to speak for her, some monkeys can't understand why she would do that.  Basically, what I get out of all of this is that DeDe's damned is she does and damned if she doesn't. 

Right on Puzzler!  This is a VERY respectable forum.  Have you ever noticed the amout of anons just reading?  It also has the rep of being the nicest, liberal, kindly moderated site of it's kind.  Why wouldn't someone involved in a case or on the fringe of want to be here.  Supposedly LE reads here quite frequently too.  We should be nice to anyone offering inside info until proven to be fake.  We have no reason to believe that Fly isn't a friend of DDS yet.  I appreciate the info given and the second nod about Name Redacted and his pop.  Let's be nice until a need not to.  Fly has taken a lick or two and still toughs it out.  Like I said, she has earned her wings so far, right?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 26, 2010, 08:23:15 AM »

About Harry O., I'm wondering if LE all ready knows Kyron was taken way far away from that school and not even near the areas searched.  I think they just don't want to have to say out loud they know how he left and by what means.  I don't think they were looking for him near the school but looking for evidence maybe tossed while driving or someone running to a meeting point with him.  I dunno, but the searches near the school or roads near the school seemed like something done just because of a tip not the facts they believe in.  I think he was driven away from that school in a hurry and taken some place not near his home and horrible things happened besides being taken.  Remember Blink saying that prior to this case someone close to this case was all ready being investigated for some reason. Let me say after that statement that what I said doesn't mean that person hasn't been ruled in or out yet as I don't know the identitiy of the person she was talking about. Don't ask for the link cause I'd have to go through about 2k posts to find it.  Could it be that one of the sick people involved in this case was on the fringe of this pedo/human trafficking crap?  God, please let Kyron just have been passed to a safe house and not what it's starting to look like. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: September 26, 2010, 08:44:16 AM »

Brandi & Monkey King....

Thank you so much for the kind and warm welcome. Very kind of you.
I think I'm blushing now.

I like this little guy... reminds me of my beagle   

Welcome!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: September 26, 2010, 08:49:16 AM »

Hi All,
I'm new here, too.  Thank you Klaas for pushing my registration through.

I was visiting my family in Wilsonville most of this summer, so this has case has been on my mind all summer.

I also believe TH is the responsible party in this disappearance.  I also think DS helped (I don't think Dede helped plan, I just think she was the only one TH could go to when something went wrong that morning).  I think she had this planned, and I think it was done for the sole purpose of hurting her husband. 

I really hope they find Kyron. 

Sad

We have a similar disappearance in Oakland, CA (Hassani Campbell) and it really upsets me that no one seems to be looking for that boy a year after his disappearance.  His foster parents (his aunt & her now ex-husband) have quietly moved out of the area.  It's heartbreaking.

Welcome!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: September 26, 2010, 08:51:50 AM »

Hi Shy...I like saying that...thank you for the welcome Smile

I agree with your info re: The Amber Alert System...and I was surprised to learn the criteria was so stringent. It doesn't seem to help in this case, or many others, but it seems like there should be something similar for other cases. Like on the TV, or radio when they issue an alert for weather, etc. why can't we do that for all missing children, and simply show a pic, (well, not on the radio of course)and indicate they are missing?

I can think of no worse hell than this.

I agree with you.  I also get a little freaked out when I think of notifying all the pedos in the area that there is a missing child wandering around.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.