April 28, 2024, 09:17:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176228 times)
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: September 26, 2010, 09:59:58 AM »

Good Sunday morn', I hope everyone is healthy and happy. Congrats on the new little angel Klass, welcome new monkeys... love the movie One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest.
 The spot that Terri has put herself in is one of guilt in the public and private eye. Even someone suffering from stress over this would still be truthful and willing to help out with every inch of their being. Terri has not, therefore she cannot expect anyone to believe she had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance.  Terri has been told by her lawyer; no body ,no proof ,keep quiet.  jmo
Why would one need a bat phone to talk to their lawyer if they were innocent?  Who cares what LE hears. Because if you are innocent there is nothing to keep secret. I wonder what her parents think on a day to day basis? If my daughter were living with me, and her stepchild went missing, and my daughter was not being upfront as to keeping her stories straight, then factor in the possible MFH, I would freaking out and wondering if she would go crazy and kill me in my sleep!  I would beg my daughter to tell the truth and that I would still love her but could not support her actions.
This is all very weird, and I guess I am thankful to not be in that position.
Everyday in the news you hope for resolution and Kyron to be found along with all of the other missing children. I wish mankind would heal itself from the love that is lacking in a good portion of society. If everyone loved one another there would be no racism, no harming of little children or anyone for that matter, acceptance and spreading kindness in any form everyday is so vital. Sorry to go off topic... I just get so upset at what is happening and I cannot grasp it. Have a good day all.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: September 26, 2010, 10:23:34 AM »

27.melissab says:
September 26, 2010 at 9:29 am
Blink does the person, in your opinion, 1. have a child in Skyline? 2. have anything to do with Skyline, ie, work there, spouse work there, contract worker such as maintenance, etc. or 3. perv from off the street? This elininates a few without you having to say specifics. Thank you so much if you can!

This person is affiliated with the school enough to risk taking a child out of it and not have hundreds of parents, teachers and faculty know exactly who to point the finger at.
B

Now everyone remember Blink has stated that TH did not, IHO,  walk out or take Ky.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #742 on: September 26, 2010, 10:28:01 AM »

27.melissab says:
Blink does the person, in your opinion, 1. have a child in Skyline? 2. have anything to do with Skyline, ie, work there, spouse work there, contract worker such as maintenance, etc. or 3. perv from off the street? This elininates a few without you having to say specifics. Thank you so much if you can!

This person is affiliated with the school enough to risk taking a child out of it and not have hundreds of parents, teachers and faculty know exactly who to point the finger at.
B

Now everyone remember Blink has stated that TH did not, IHO,  walk out or take Ky.

That is extremely disturbing     Welcome to the new monkeys    Maybe I'm naive, but if there is a death scent on the Horman property, I truly believe the police have already checked this out.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: September 26, 2010, 10:39:16 AM »

27.melissab says:

B

Thanks Melisb.   Hope LE can put it altogether soon.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: September 26, 2010, 10:41:02 AM »

27.melissab says:

B

That is extremely disturbing     Welcome to the new monkeys    Maybe I'm naive, but if there is a death scent on the Horman property, I truly believe the police have already checked this out.

I think so too! 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: September 26, 2010, 10:43:04 AM »

Maybe I'm naive, but if there is a death scent on the Horman property, I truly believe the police have already checked this out.

In Harry's world, only Harry and his dogs are capable of locating a body. Meanwhile, he needs to trash LE and anyone else who dares to differ. Harry does not play well with others.

It's a shame because I'm sure he has great dogs and he knows how to search, but he spends too much time alienating people. What a waste.

The local LE people are perfectly capable of searching the property, and I read somewhere that they also had dogs during the search.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: September 26, 2010, 10:46:23 AM »

Good Sunday morn', I hope everyone is healthy and happy. Congrats on the new little angel Klass, welcome new monkeys... love the movie One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest.
 The spot that Terri has put herself in is one of guilt in the public and private eye. Even someone suffering from stress over this would still be truthful and willing to help out with every inch of their being. Terri has not, therefore she cannot expect anyone to believe she had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance.  Terri has been told by her lawyer; no body ,no proof ,keep quiet.  jmo
Why would one need a bat phone to talk to their lawyer if they were innocent?  Who cares what LE hears. Because if you are innocent there is nothing to keep secret. I wonder what her parents think on a day to day basis? If my daughter were living with me, and her stepchild went missing, and my daughter was not being upfront as to keeping her stories straight, then factor in the possible MFH, I would freaking out and wondering if she would go crazy and kill me in my sleep!  I would beg my daughter to tell the truth and that I would still love her but could not support her actions.
Everyday in the news you hope for resolution and Kyron to be found along with all of the other missing children. I wish mankind would heal itself from the love that is lacking in a good portion of society. If everyone loved one another there would be no racism, no harming of little children or anyone for that matter, acceptance and spreading kindness in any form everyday is so vital. Sorry to go off topic... I just get so upset at what is happening and I cannot grasp it. Have a good day all.

Have a good day newfie.  It is so hard to grasp.  I doubt we ever will understand how someone could take or hurt a child.

Or how folks like Oakes can suggestively attempt to discredit a family of a missing boy!

Bless Kyron and his parents.   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: September 26, 2010, 10:48:53 AM »

Welcome to the cage nurseratchett and melancoly. 

Good morning Monkeys!
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: September 26, 2010, 10:50:09 AM »

Hi All -- it's nasty outside in Portland, but I hope it's nice where everybody else is!  Here a some answers to some of the questions that got collected a few pages back:
When did DeDe last see Kyron?   She's not sure exactly, but it was while she was still with JW, but before James moved out of the house (sorry, that's as close as she could get!)  Kyron was not at the 40th B-day party.

How much of the Horman house/property was searched?   According to Terri LE searched the house while she was out.  DeDe does not specifically know about a search of the grounds, but I can't imaging that they haven't searched there (IMO).  She does not know if dogs have been used to search the grounds.

How much of their property have you seen or been on?  DeDe has been on very little of it -- just right around the house.  The first time she ever went to the house Terri showed her the extent of the property, just from the porch (like, it goes down to that fence there, and then along that stream -- that kind of convo), but she hasn't walked the property.

Did she ever get a job?  Isn't interning free and not regular work?  No job yet.  While she was unemployed she decided to take the opportunty to learn more about things she was interested in -- sustainable fields like organic gardening, spinning wool, and also knitting.  No it doesn't pay anything.  She was looking for work in the meantime and wasn't involved in anything that she could not rearrange or get out of if she found work.

Very sorry can't type more now -- gotta leave in 10 minutes.  I will be back later with more.  Happy Sunday Monkeys!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #749 on: September 26, 2010, 11:13:00 AM »

Maybe I'm naive, but if there is a death scent on the Horman property, I truly believe the police have already checked this out.

In Harry's world, only Harry and his dogs are capable of locating a body. Meanwhile, he needs to trash LE and anyone else who dares to differ. Harry does not play well with others.

It's a shame because I'm sure he has great dogs and he knows how to search, but he spends too much time alienating people. What a waste.

The local LE people are perfectly capable of searching the property, and I read somewhere that they also had dogs during the search.
This makes me upset, I really don't know if Harry is a well meaning individual or not, it appears he is, but he needs to keep his big mouth shut.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #750 on: September 26, 2010, 12:13:50 PM »

Happy Sunday to Everybody

Sigh, I cannot understand .... Why? there has not been anything in the news at all..
About Kyron's Case. Nada. Nothing.
After that huge presser by LE... nothing has followed
so frustrating ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: September 26, 2010, 12:37:36 PM »

27.melissab says:

B

[/b]
I think so too! 

See the thing is, nobody can say with absolute certainty they have searced with cadaver dogs on all 4 acres. I would guess they have as well, but this is my guess. To put this to rest, my hope is Tim Miller can bring his dogs.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: September 26, 2010, 12:42:49 PM »

The only way I can think of this is what I would do and I know I would have given the scent article to everyone who asked. The possibility of Kyron not being alive is great. If he is not with us, he is buried somewhere and the longer he is there the less evidence will be found.
I don't know about HO, he sounds harsh but this is not a personality contest, kwim?
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #753 on: September 26, 2010, 12:44:31 PM »

Morning to da cage!       Welcome to nurseratchett and melancoly   

It is very frustrating        and depressing    Deenie.
I woke up  this morning thinking about Randy Weaver and David Koresh...and their compounds ...and underground ...and Kyron "stashed"...and  "we know things we wish we didn't"...and...whoa, very strange feeling. If I were to put all these together, imagine a place where Kyron might be held? Zealots? It definitely could be done. I am praying LE can get this solved and go public VERY soon!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: September 26, 2010, 12:50:38 PM »

Kyron was not at Terri's birthday celebration? Why? Did Terri know about the party or was it a surprise? That is strange...Not sure I would want my birthday party to exclude important members of my family nor would my husband or friends plan one when my kids were not going to be there.

This tells a story...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: September 26, 2010, 12:52:35 PM »

Hi newfie!

Good to see you posting. I agree. I wake up every morning, and the first thing I do is turn on the news looking for news that Kyron has been brought hoe. Every day. Can't believe it has gone on this long.

O/T: newfie, I left you a reply to your post a couple of weeks ago at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1227312#msg1227312

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: September 26, 2010, 12:52:45 PM »

This is the group that provided the dogs for the searches in the first days. They are used by all the LE in the area it seems. They must be very reknowned as they only work for the different LE agencys. The normal person cannot hire them for searches.

http://www.searchonek9.org/911.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.0

My guess and only my opinion is they have a better PR person than HO.

I am on the very first page on SM for posts on Kyron Horman, it is very interesting reading from day one.

It's Sunday, raining and not much else to do but housework and who wants to do that?

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: September 26, 2010, 01:13:00 PM »

27.melissab says:

B

Although, I don't read at Blinks, this does seem like the more likely scenario.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: September 26, 2010, 01:18:56 PM »

Kyron was not at Terri's birthday celebration? Why? Did Terri know about the party or was it a surprise? That is strange...Not sure I would want my birthday party to exclude important members of my family nor would my husband or friends plan one when my kids were not going to be there.

This tells a story...

Don't know if the party was scheduled for a weekend day/night.  Kyron may have been with Desiree for their visitation weekend during the party. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: September 26, 2010, 01:24:16 PM »

Hi All -- it's nasty outside in Portland, but I hope it's nice where everybody else is!  Here a some answers to some of the questions that got collected a few pages back:
When did DeDe last see Kyron?   She's not sure exactly, but it was while she was still with JW, but before James moved out of the house (sorry, that's as close as she could get!)  Kyron was not at the 40th B-day party.

How much of the Horman house/property was searched?   According to Terri LE searched the house while she was out.  DeDe does not specifically know about a search of the grounds, but I can't imaging that they haven't searched there (IMO).  She does not know if dogs have been used to search the grounds.

How much of their property have you seen or been on?  DeDe has been on very little of it -- just right around the house.  The first time she ever went to the house Terri showed her the extent of the property, just from the porch (like, it goes down to that fence there, and then along that stream -- that kind of convo), but she hasn't walked the property.

Did she ever get a job?  Isn't interning free and not regular work?  No job yet.  While she was unemployed she decided to take the opportunty to learn more about things she was interested in -- sustainable fields like organic gardening, spinning wool, and also knitting.  No it doesn't pay anything.  She was looking for work in the meantime and wasn't involved in anything that she could not rearrange or get out of if she found work.

Very sorry can't type more now -- gotta leave in 10 minutes.  I will be back later with more.  Happy Sunday Monkeys!

I don't live far from where you are, so it is raining for me, too.  Thank you for answering those questions.  Do you happen to know if James was at Terri's birthday party?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.