April 28, 2024, 05:09:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176211 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: September 26, 2010, 05:13:26 PM »

27.melissab says:
September 26, 2010 at 9:29 am
Blink does the person, in your opinion, 1. have a child in Skyline? 2. have anything to do with Skyline, ie, work there, spouse work there, contract worker such as maintenance, etc. or 3. perv from off the street? This elininates a few without you having to say specifics. Thank you so much if you can!

This person is affiliated with the school enough to risk taking a child out of it and not have hundreds of parents, teachers and faculty know exactly who to point the finger at.
B

Now everyone remember Blink has stated that TH did not, IHO,  walk out or take Ky.

This is disturbing.  It makes sense that no one has given any concrete evidence who Kyron left the school with.  With it being so busy that morning, I believe any movement by someone that was known to everyone else (a co-worker), wouldn't have been someone that would be paid attention.  In other words, school employees would be comfortable with each other and wouldn't take notice of what each other were doing.

Man...talk about simple!  Just walk out with the boy!  No one really notices!

Oh....and Kyron would know the person, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: September 26, 2010, 05:15:18 PM »

So the point in this is to figure out if " Kyron" was treated as the misfit by Terri?
Because she did not have photo's of him on her facebook or if she did have photo's of Kyron's class posted .. ( she made remarks Kyron was in the bathroom) but still posted the photos..without him. That to me is weird. Why would you post his classmates photo's with out him in the photos. That and I would not want to post " my child's class" online ...that to me is not cool...  I would think Parents would be upset by this. Why put them at risk? Kyron included.

I asked this the first day I heard that Kyron was missing. About Terri's facebook..did she have it open to the public?? That someone could see her photos, and read her posts ..and use it for their own self intensive purposes..  I would get so angry at my little cousin, she posts everything on her Facebook. Has many friends/people who have befriended her .. that she personally does not know. She would post " I am going here, there, at this time.." or even say I am going on vacation leaving at 6 am tomorrow..I will be gone for 2 wks .. that type of thing.. Somethings do not need to be said ..

Was wondering if Terri had a lurker, that was reading her posts of her daily doings .. that they could track her or even be able to find Kyron's school. (someone possibly that befriended her) not even her having her facebook open to public ..would be interesting to know if she had anyone " disappear" off her FB ..right after Kyron was missing.
That is why.. I don't like Facebook. I tell my Daughter all the time. Please Please be careful what you post and who you friend. I wish she was not on it at all. There is over 8 billion members... and its not moderated ..how can it be.

Dear Deenie,

Just bumping this.  I need to catch up!  But, after just glancing at your last posts.... NOW I think we may be getting somewhere!  Thanks for your work....

Cheers,

K. Cat 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 26, 2010, 05:17:33 PM »

Happy Sunday to Everybody

Sigh, I cannot understand .... Why? there has not been anything in the news at all..
About Kyron's Case. Nada. Nothing.
After that huge presser by LE... nothing has followed
so frustrating ...

Wonder if they've even got the "task force" set up yet?  Wonder if they'll have a presser once the task force is set up?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: September 26, 2010, 05:21:07 PM »

Kyron was not at Terri's birthday celebration? Why? Did Terri know about the party or was it a surprise? That is strange...Not sure I would want my birthday party to exclude important members of my family nor would my husband or friends plan one when my kids were not going to be there.

This tells a story...

Since Kaine asked a friend, DeDe, to set up the party - and DeDe asked another friend, Liz, to help, do you think the birthday party consisted of just "girlfriends"?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: September 26, 2010, 05:27:02 PM »

Terri's party at the Mexican Restaurant.. If Kyron wasn't there..and Kaine was not seen in any of the photos.. Maybe Kaine was babysitting Kyron and Kiara ..
Was a girls night out .. for her 40th. I think it would be "fun" to be able to be with my friends .. I can't remember why it was brought up..that Kyron wasn't in the photo's?
Because there are other kids there ?? 
That I don't understand. If other kids were there, and Kyron and Kiara were not.

Except it wasn't just the girls.  It would be very odd if Kaine and the kids weren't there.  I could understand if Kyron was at Desiree's house that weekend.  Maybe Kaine was taking pictures that day?
Yah, that is strange that there are other kids sitting with Terri. No Kyron. Was he at Desiree's? (it's possible) maybe Kiara was there and sitting at the end of the table with Kaine. Kaine was taking photos. I know that its easier to pull up a high chair or use one of those ( clip on high chairs* which I never trust) to the end of the table .. so you can have easier access to the child.. the bathroom etc.. ??

I could easily see that Kaine would babysit Kyron and Kiara at home, to give Terri a free evening to enjoy her birthday party.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #785 on: September 26, 2010, 05:37:50 PM »

Terri's party at the Mexican Restaurant.. If Kyron wasn't there..and Kaine was not seen in any of the photos.. Maybe Kaine was babysitting Kyron and Kiara ..
Was a girls night out .. for her 40th. I think it would be "fun" to be able to be with my friends .. I can't remember why it was brought up..that Kyron wasn't in the photo's?
Because there are other kids there ?? 
That I don't understand. If other kids were there, and Kyron and Kiara were not.

Except it wasn't just the girls.  It would be very odd if Kaine and the kids weren't there.  I could understand if Kyron was at Desiree's house that weekend.  Maybe Kaine was taking pictures that day?
Yah, that is strange that there are other kids sitting with Terri. No Kyron. Was he at Desiree's? (it's possible) maybe Kiara was there and sitting at the end of the table with Kaine. Kaine was taking photos. I know that its easier to pull up a high chair or use one of those ( clip on high chairs* which I never trust) to the end of the table .. so you can have easier access to the child.. the bathroom etc.. ??

I could easily see that Kaine would babysit Kyron and Kiara at home, to give Terri a free evening to enjoy her birthday party.

Puzzler .. Me thinking the same thing. Reminding myself that there were kids cups on the table ..and the child with the plaid shirt on ..sitting across from Terri.
Who knows..Maybe the Parents were invited and could not find a sitter? They had to bring the kids with them? And Kyron and Kitty were at home with Kaine?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #786 on: September 26, 2010, 05:39:31 PM »

I am sorry, my Monkey brain is not focused on Terri's birthday party.
I don't know where to focus at this point. I wish LE would SAY Something, Anything!

Kyron Where You Are?  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #787 on: September 26, 2010, 05:47:22 PM »

Birthdays are different to each and everyone - Some people are given a weeks long Party depending on " how " Birthdays are celebrated within your circle of friends/family. Some people do not even recognize Birthdays .. or wish for their birthday's not to be recognized.. Its to each their own.

I know that when my DD was little, Her birthday falls during " winter break/bet the holidays" within the calender - I would have a big Party in the middle of Spring ..that her friends would be able to attend..that it would not be another " Uggh" within the busiest time of year and everyone is frazzled.  Not all Birthdays make sense..
just thoughts.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: September 26, 2010, 05:47:27 PM »

27.melissab says:
September 26, 2010 at 9:29 am
Blink does the person, in your opinion, 1. have a child in Skyline? 2. have anything to do with Skyline, ie, work there, spouse work there, contract worker such as maintenance, etc. or 3. perv from off the street? This elininates a few without you having to say specifics. Thank you so much if you can!

This person is affiliated with the school enough to risk taking a child out of it and not have hundreds of parents, teachers and faculty know exactly who to point the finger at.
B

Now everyone remember Blink has stated that TH did not, IHO,  walk out or take Ky.

This is disturbing.  It makes sense that no one has given any concrete evidence who Kyron left the school with.  With it being so busy that morning, I believe any movement by someone that was known to everyone else (a co-worker), wouldn't have been someone that would be paid attention.  In other words, school employees would be comfortable with each other and wouldn't take notice of what each other were doing.

Man...talk about simple!  Just walk out with the boy!  No one really notices!

Because of the simplicity involved, there are two people that I can think of that are suspect, IMO for the following reasons:

a.)  They were associated with the school (family members of classmates of Kyron) and definitely would have fit in at the science fair;
b.)  They knew Kyron (neighbors and/or close physical proximity to Kyron)
c.)  They knew the Hormans.

AV (aka SATAN'S SPAWN):  Big brother to Kyron's best friend, left, (who also did a tree frog project)

His home adjoined the property where witnesses reported the white truck paying two unusual visits. 
There is also an landscaping business owned by someone with the same last name, in Portland, though I DON'T know if they are related.
http://www.myspace.com/496471897)

AND, BP:

a.)  Father to Kyron's desk mate, TP, who may have been the last one to see Kyron before he went missing (and whom has stated that he saw Terri leave, alone, without Kyron).
b.)  BP's mother lives next door to the Horman's.
c.)  Lived on a houseboat on Sauvie Island where LE dove repeatedly and 100 yards from death alerts (on the water) by HO's SAR dogs.
d.)  He knew the Hormans and Kyron.

http://www.myspace.com/brianpuma

Now.... Are you sitting down?  Here is the kind of parenting skills Tanner was subjected to in BP's care:

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: September 26, 2010, 05:55:36 PM »

I can tell by the landscape that the photo of TP with the gun was taken in eastern Oregon.  BP moved to Bend, I believe, after he left the houseboat on SI, so he had some connections there.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #790 on: September 26, 2010, 05:59:35 PM »

Oo-oo-oops.  Link to AV's my space not working, above.  Let's try this again: 

http://www.myspace.com/496471897

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: September 26, 2010, 05:59:36 PM »

I'm thinking more like someone who works at the school and has been seen there many times; someone that's so familiar to eveyone else that works there that they wouldn't even pay attention to what this person was doing. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #792 on: September 26, 2010, 06:03:04 PM »

The photo with Tanner and the GUN - Blows my Mind. No pun intended.

Who's to say that Tanner would not think " It's Okay" to play with Guns. That Guns are " Toys". 

My Daddy allows me to touch his GUN when ever I want - Its so cool. NO its NOT.
I live in Metro Detroit, and If I had a tear for every child that has been killed by " Guns" within their own home .. I would have gallons to fill. 
I know there was a little boy that I knew, when I was a young girl. I met this little boy many times. He was the cutest sweetest little toddler. He had tons of blond curls and big huge brown eyes,  He had a older brother " Tanner's Age".
He and his little brother were left in their Dad's pick up truck,, as Dad went into a friends house for a few mins. Only took just that. Stevie the older brother knew " Dad" had a pistol in his glove compartment. Soon as Dad left the truck, Stevie went for it and pulled it out.
Him playing with it, not understanding Bullets Kill, that it was not Cartoon Land.. You shoot someone and they get back UP after shaking it off ..
He pointed the gun at his baby brother and pulled the trigger thinking it was just that ..
Cliffy died on impact.  Dad only inside the friends house for less than 10 mins.
 Kids and Guns do not Mix - Especially when they are promoted as I see it is in Tanner's Family - Your not Cool unless you can " Play with one of these" .. There is no funny in that.

You never allow your child to touch a gun. If you're going to have them in your house, PUT them in a Safe under lock and Key - ( guns like Tanner is holding) That is not a gun for House/property Protection .. not in my mind anyway.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: September 26, 2010, 06:06:51 PM »

Sorry! Forgot to warn you:  AV's MySpace may be offensive to some.

Here's a theory:

A psychic in Georgia or someplace has stated that she thought Kyron was lured away from the school by someone with a snake.  Now, whether or not you believe in psychics, IMO, this is a good theory.

Kyron would be interested in something like that.  There could have been a snake at the fair.  Or, even if there weren't, the person baiting Kyron could use something like that.  "Hey, Kyron, want to see my snake?  It's out in the car..."

Or, if it WERE true, don't the guys, above, look like the kinda guys who would adore having a snake as a pet? 

Just a theory.  (Not one of my more pleasant ones.)
 Monkey Devil!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: September 26, 2010, 06:09:35 PM »

I'm thinking more like someone who works at the school and has been seen there many times; someone that's so familiar to eveyone else that works there that they wouldn't even pay attention to what this person was doing. 

Exactly.  Nicely said.

The school is the center of this, IMO.

We need to look at this objectively.  we've looked at the list of school employee's that was compiled, but it needs more names- office staff, etc...

Also, one of the janitors who isn't coming back this year, was also not on this list.

With Terri as the focus, the perps have taken advantage of this and have been flying  under the wire.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #795 on: September 26, 2010, 06:11:27 PM »

When I was in middle school, we had a guy that everyone knew and he roamed the halls all the time. He was always noticed and yet WE didn't know who he was. We knew his name, yet never knew his purpose. I found out that he was a Narc put in by police. We always thought he was like a roaming counselor paid for by the school. He was never hinky or anything.. but when I found out he was a undercover police officer I was like .. You gotta be kidding me.
Sometimes Kids do not know who is in place within their school. Just except them because they are always around ..   

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: September 26, 2010, 06:15:34 PM »

Here's a theory:

A psychic in Georgia or someplace has stated that she thought Kyron was lured away from the school by someone with a snake.  Now, whether or not you believe in psychics, IMO, this is a good theory.

Kyron would be interested in something like that.  There could have been a snake at the fair.  Or, even if there weren't, the person baiting Kyron could use something like that.  "Hey, Kyron, want to see my snake?  It's out in the car..."

Or, if it WERE true, don't the guys, above, look like the kinda guys who would adore having a snake as a pet? 

Monkey Devil!

This person could also have a snake tattoo,

born in the year of the snake:
1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001,

Koko, when this case is over, we'll have to check out the snake connection.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: September 26, 2010, 06:18:11 PM »

Sorry! Forgot to warn you:  AV's MySpace may be offensive to some.

Here's a theory:

A psychic in Georgia or someplace has stated that she thought Kyron was lured away from the school by someone with a snake.  Now, whether or not you believe in psychics, IMO, this is a good theory.

Kyron would be interested in something like that.  There could have been a snake at the fair.  Or, even if there weren't, the person baiting Kyron could use something like that.  "Hey, Kyron, want to see my snake?  It's out in the car..."

Just a theory.  (Not one of my more pleasant ones.)
 Monkey Devil!

(Bolded by me)

That's a very interesting and possible theory, but I wouldn't limit it to just "guys".  Gals like pet snakes too.  I sat next to a young lady at an oil change shop and she had what I thought was a purse with a scarf in it on her lap...until her pet snake popped it's head out.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #798 on: September 26, 2010, 06:19:24 PM »

Here's a theory:

Monkey Devil!

Koko I have been told that I am an Empath. I have nothing to prove it or offer myself any pats on the back.
I had a dream about Kyron when he was first missing. It was not with him in it - it was though of Kyron and I do not recall any of it but one thing. And that is " fish food" .. which could be of many things or nothing. Why It was in my dream? I don't know.
With your words of the snake. It all goes to Amphibians - Snakes, Frogs, Fish being Water
Something to do with Water ...  possibly.
I don't know if my dream was saying Kyron ( god forbid) was fish food ..Or he was lured baited to find a Frog by another during the Science Fair.. leading Kyron to water? with all the talk about Sauvie Island ??
Its so disturbing.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: September 26, 2010, 06:26:30 PM »

MK & Puzzler,

I admire your great monkey brains and normally I would agree with you.

However, with all due respect, I respectfully disagree for this reason:

TERRY KEPT POINTING THE FINGER AT THE SCHOOL.

Now, I'm NOT saying the school is not partly responsible.  I'm too much of a child advocate to ever say that.  But, it's like Deenie's reference to Melissa Huckaby's yelling about her "suitcase" in the sad case of Sandra Cantu. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8547.800

Of course, for this theory to work you have to believe that Terri Horman had some involvement in Kyron's disappearance. 

In my gut, I have always believed that TH is somehow involved, even if not directly responsible.  She knows something, and has used the school situation from the beginning as the perfect alibi or to deflect attention and responsibility away from herself, IMO.  It bought her a few precious hours and she was totally justified in pointing the finger at the school.  Parents were terrified and outraged, as they should have been.  And, I'm sure she was a sympathetic character, for a while. 

Then, I believe either Kaine and/or LE turned up the heat.... they knew she knew something... and so their statements that she was not "cooperating"  were totally accurate.  She was not telling them everything. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.