April 28, 2024, 06:14:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176217 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #800 on: September 26, 2010, 06:35:29 PM »

Avery's music on his Myspace - Gorgoroth
the first is the yt of the song listed on his page - its live on stage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgdmrSxDN_4

this is a video of the same band - not live but a video produced for Who? it is a video though, as one would see for promotion -
Um it's quite the 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFn26ntmSsg

I have always been the Music Monkey, and I love all music from all genre's and all types - I never will say No to a " classified" music such as some ppl will say " I can't not stand classical Music for instance.." I will give it a listen to check it out.. This is not Music to me and it reminds me of the music that Casey Anthony was founded out to have on one of her " music sites" ..Its Ugly, very ugly and filled with rage.. and simply not Music .. not to me anyway.
If you go to the 2nd YT clip and watch, just know it's not pretty to the ears or eyes.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: September 26, 2010, 06:37:17 PM »

Sorry! Forgot to warn you:  AV's MySpace may be offensive to some.

Here's a theory:

A psychic in Georgia or someplace has stated that she thought Kyron was lured away from the school by someone with a snake.  Now, whether or not you believe in psychics, IMO, this is a good theory.

Kyron would be interested in something like that.  There could have been a snake at the fair.  Or, even if there weren't, the person baiting Kyron could use something like that.  "Hey, Kyron, want to see my snake?  It's out in the car..."

Or, if it WERE true, don't the guys, above, look like the kinda guys who would adore having a snake as a pet? 

Just a theory.  (Not one of my more pleasant ones.)
 Monkey Devil!

Koko I have been told that I am an Empath. I have nothing to prove it or offer myself any pats on the back.
I had a dream about Kyron when he was first missing. It was not with him in it - it was though of Kyron and I do not recall any of it but one thing. And that is " fish food" .. which could be of many things or nothing. Why It was in my dream? I don't know.
With your words of the snake. It all goes to Amphibians - Snakes, Frogs, Fish being Water
Something to do with Water ...  possibly.
I don't know if my dream was saying Kyron ( god forbid) was fish food ..Or he was lured baited to find a Frog by another during the Science Fair.. leading Kyron to water? with all the talk about Sauvie Island ??
Its so disturbing.

Dear Deenie,

Some day I may write the book on my experiences over the summer.  Some things happened that were totally out of my normal realm of experience.  That is why I am here, now.  I feel I got to know Kyron in a very personal way.  He was no longer someone on the news or a member of some other unfortunate family that I could block out or refuse to think about.

I empathize with your experience with Kyron.  Unfortunately, I believe it may be accurate. 

All "other worldly experiences" aside, though, unfortunately I'm afraid I may have evidence (or lack thereof!) to prove it.  I'm just not sure how much to say here.  I don't know if LE will ever use this info, if they are already acting on it, or if it is being completely ignored.  I would never want to compromise the investigation.  I'm just not sure what to do, or say.  Or not do, or say. 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: September 26, 2010, 06:43:28 PM »

Sorry! Forgot to warn you:  AV's MySpace may be offensive to some.

Here's a theory:

A psychic in Georgia or someplace has stated that she thought Kyron was lured away from the school by someone with a snake.  Now, whether or not you believe in psychics, IMO, this is a good theory.

Kyron would be interested in something like that.  There could have been a snake at the fair.  Or, even if there weren't, the person baiting Kyron could use something like that.  "Hey, Kyron, want to see my snake?  It's out in the car..."

Or, if it WERE true, don't the guys, above, look like the kinda guys who would adore having a snake as a pet?  

Just a theory.  (Not one of my more pleasant ones.)
 Monkey Devil!

(Bolded by me)

That's a very interesting and possible theory, but I wouldn't limit it to just "guys".  Gals like pet snakes too.  I sat next to a young lady at an oil change shop and she had what I thought was a purse with a scarf in it on her lap...until her pet snake popped it's head out.  

Dear Muffy:

Yikes.  Trick or treat!  Maybe it's a phallic thing.
Uh-oh!  Am I o/t?   
 Monkey Devil!

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: September 26, 2010, 06:45:20 PM »

Avery's music on his Myspace - Gorgoroth
the first is the yt of the song listed on his page - its live on stage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgdmrSxDN_4

this is a video of the same band - not live but a video produced for Who? it is a video though, as one would see for promotion -
Um it's quite the 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFn26ntmSsg

I have always been the Music Monkey, and I love all music from all genre's and all types - I never will say No to a " classified" music such as some ppl will say " I can't not stand classical Music for instance.." I will give it a listen to check it out.. This is not Music to me and it reminds me of the music that Casey Anthony was founded out to have on one of her " music sites" ..Its Ugly, very ugly and filled with rage.. and simply not Music .. not to me anyway.
If you go to the 2nd YT clip and watch, just know it's not pretty to the ears or eyes.

Dear Deenie,

Egad, thanks for your research.  I can't listen to this yet.  I need to take a little break, will be back.
I love you Monkeys!

Koko's Cat!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: September 26, 2010, 06:51:23 PM »

MK & Puzzler,

I admire your great monkey brains and normally I would agree with you.

However, with all due respect, I respectfully disagree for this reason:

TERRY KEPT POINTING THE FINGER AT THE SCHOOL.

Now, I'm NOT saying the school is not partly responsible.  I'm too much of a child advocate to ever say that.  But, it's like Deenie's reference to Melissa Huckaby's yelling about her "suitcase" in the sad case of Sandra Cantu. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8547.800

Of course, for this theory to work you have to believe that Terri Horman had some involvement in Kyron's disappearance. 

In my gut, I have always believed that TH is somehow involved, even if not directly responsible.  She knows something, and has used the school situation from the beginning as the perfect alibi or to deflect attention and responsibility away from herself, IMO.  It bought her a few precious hours and she was totally justified in pointing the finger at the school.  Parents were terrified and outraged, as they should have been.  And, I'm sure she was a sympathetic character, for a while. 

Then, I believe either Kaine and/or LE turned up the heat.... they knew she knew something... and so their statements that she was not "cooperating"  were totally accurate.  She was not telling them everything. 

I hear what you're saying Koko's and I respect that. 

MH is a serious whack-job as are the rest of these people who do these things.

Knowing there are two sides of everything, we've only been able to see one side.

Terri may or may not, have things about her life that are questionable.  None of us know her personally so we don't know what is normal or abnormal.  Her silence is what keeps these things forefront in our minds, couple that with Kaine and Desiree's accusations, LE saying one thing and Kaine and Desiree correcting the Sheriff's statement, the seemingly "vague", but telling, press conferences and the ever sensational media~  what are the people following this case supposed to think?

Whatever they think, it's their choice and I respect that.  We all bring different experiences to the table that contribute to our decision making process.  It is interesting to bounce our ideas off one another.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: September 26, 2010, 06:52:38 PM »

Here's a theory:

A psychic in Georgia or someplace has stated that she thought Kyron was lured away from the school by someone with a snake.  Now, whether or not you believe in psychics, IMO, this is a good theory.

Kyron would be interested in something like that.  There could have been a snake at the fair.  Or, even if there weren't, the person baiting Kyron could use something like that.  "Hey, Kyron, want to see my snake?  It's out in the car..."

Monkey Devil!

Koko I have been told that I am an Empath. I have nothing to prove it or offer myself any pats on the back.
I had a dream about Kyron when he was first missing. It was not with him in it - it was though of Kyron and I do not recall any of it but one thing. And that is " fish food" .. which could be of many things or nothing. Why It was in my dream? I don't know.
With your words of the snake. It all goes to Amphibians - Snakes, Frogs, Fish being Water
I don't know if my dream was saying Kyron ( god forbid) was fish food ..Or he was lured baited to find a Frog by another during the Science Fair.. leading Kyron to water? with all the talk about Sauvie Island ??
Its so disturbing.

Dear Deenie,

Some day I may write the book on my experiences over the summer.  Some things happened that were totally out of my normal realm of experience.  That is why I am here, now.  I feel I got to know Kyron in a very personal way.  He was no longer someone on the news or a member of some other unfortunate family that I could block out or refuse to think about.

I empathize with your experience with Kyron.  Unfortunately, I believe it may be accurate. 

All "other worldly experiences" aside, though, unfortunately I'm afraid I may have evidence (or lack thereof!) to prove it.  I'm just not sure how much to say here.  I don't know if LE will ever use this info, if they are already acting on it, or if it is being completely ignored.  I would never want to compromise the investigation.  I'm just not sure what to do, or say.  Or not do, or say. 

Your post is directed to Deenie, but I'd like to say  if you've shared information or provided LE with a tip or possible evidence then you've done a good deed.  Beyond that, I don't think you should post about it on the internet if you have even the slightest idea it could compromise the investigation.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: September 26, 2010, 06:54:20 PM »

Although I respect your opinion I humbly disagree about allowing your child around guns. If a gun is going to be in your home, your child should know it. I am 52 years old and have been around and shooting guns pretty much my whole life. If nothing else was beat into our head the saying "never point a gun at any one, whether it is loaded or unloaded." I have 6 children, all of them know how to shoot, all of them know the destruction that a gun will do, all of them learned very early that a gun is NOT a toy. We were taught that a gun is to be respected. Only 2 of my children have a gun in their homes now. But their children also know that it is not a toy. Anything that you tell a child to not touch they are going to want to touch. It all goes back to the basic truth of talking to your children.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #807 on: September 26, 2010, 06:56:12 PM »

Thank You Koko, Why I say what I say is because of what I have had proven to me, scaring the living daylights out of me. I was in a profession that I was very close to people's energy. I was an Esty for 8 yrs. My services being in a holistic environment/each service 2 hours long. In a room with the client stripped of their clothing, their jewelry, their armor to removed, to be put in a tranquil room, filled with gentle nature sounds/music/candles - laying on a restful massage table, (with a special bolster under their thighs/knees that makes the brain alone fall out) wrapped in care with cotton blankets..warm and bliss .. Energy fires up because the person is " at will " so to speak.. In my first year I found myself " actually saying things" out loud to my clients that they would " literally fall apart" because they thought I was some sort of spy or something .. they would say " who told you that ?" me never meeting this person or anyone near them ever .. that things would spill out of my mouth that literally rocked them and myself included, it would just come out of me.. me not even knowing what the hey I was saying at the time. That I could grasp onto their energy and feel them, sometimes I would be in physical pain or weep silently by touching them..me not sharing verbally to them. I had to learn how to protect myself from my client's energy.. many stories I could tell, but its not for Kyron's cage. I dream of Kyron a lot and every time I do it's not happy dreams.. its all fuzzy and dark and ucky, Bleak .. I wish I could say it was different.. but I cannot. I had a dream this morning and it had to do with papers being signed ...many papers being signed and it was of Kyron. That something was being documented .. Idk..  was not a positive or a negative was null.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #808 on: September 26, 2010, 07:01:41 PM »

Although I respect your opinion I humbly disagree about allowing your child around guns. If a gun is going to be in your home, your child should know it. I am 52 years old and have been around and shooting guns pretty much my whole life. If nothing else was beat into our head the saying "never point a gun at any one, whether it is loaded or unloaded." I have 6 children, all of them know how to shoot, all of them know the destruction that a gun will do, all of them learned very early that a gun is NOT a toy. We were taught that a gun is to be respected. Only 2 of my children have a gun in their homes now. But their children also know that it is not a toy. Anything that you tell a child to not touch they are going to want to touch. It all goes back to the basic truth of talking to your children.

I agree with You and please note Many Many People have guns and are very irresponsible -with or without children.  I have to give You Props for being a Responsible Parent. So many Are NOT like You..  Thank you for your words Lenie, I appreciate your reply.   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #809 on: September 26, 2010, 07:05:49 PM »

Muffy  I think what Koko is saying is that she has " within" feelings or beliefs - yet it would be speculations .. if she were ever to go to LE..
yet she feels them strongly .. she doesn't have anything to back it up ..

If I am wrong throw nanners at me .. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: September 26, 2010, 07:10:32 PM »

Good post. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #811 on: September 26, 2010, 07:12:26 PM »

Good post. 

Well if people took the time to Educate as Lenie has ..maybe we would not have so many Kids " be victims" as was my point in the first place. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: September 26, 2010, 07:14:10 PM »

Muffy  I think what Koko is saying is that she has " within" feelings or beliefs - yet it would be speculations .. if she were ever to go to LE..

Ohhhhh, okay.  I've been multi-tasking and reading...  Thanks Deenie.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #813 on: September 26, 2010, 07:16:59 PM »

Go Muffy .. You never say much, but when you do, Your noticed
     I don't think Koko meant any harm .. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: September 26, 2010, 07:19:02 PM »

Good post. 

Well if people took the time to Educate as Lenie has ..maybe we would not have so many Kids " be victims" as was my point in the first place. 

You are correct.  We read about situations where the parents had guns and the kids got into them and acidentally shot another child.  A gun lock isn't that much money.  Parents should always think SAFETY FIRST.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: September 26, 2010, 07:25:44 PM »

Here's a theory:

Monkey Devil!

Its so disturbing.

Dear Deenie,

Your post is directed to Deenie, but I'd like to say  if you've shared information or provided LE with a tip or possible evidence then you've done a good deed.  Beyond that, I don't think you should post about it on the internet if you have even the slightest idea it could compromise the investigation.  JMHO

Dear Muffy & Deenie

Thanks  an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: September 26, 2010, 07:27:37 PM »

Go Muffy .. You never say much, but when you do, Your noticed
     I don't think Koko meant any harm .. 

No worries.      I didn't see any harm, just giving my humble opinion.   

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: September 26, 2010, 07:28:10 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

Being new to the cage and all, I must ask you this:  do you think Scared Monkeys can help solve crimes, and if so, how?

Many thanks in advance,

K. Cat.
 an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: September 26, 2010, 07:30:24 PM »

Good post. 

You are correct.  We read about situations where the parents had guns and the kids got into them and acidentally shot another child.  A gun lock isn't that much money.  Parents should always think SAFETY FIRST.

And on that note, let's get back to our regularly scheduled topic, which is Kyron Horman.  Whew!  Firearms are such a hot topic along with politics and religion, so let's just keep the talk about the case UNLESS someone has a theory or suspects firearms were used in this case

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #819 on: September 26, 2010, 07:30:30 PM »

That's why I never talk about " what my perceptions may be" because people automatically think ... Awe here comes the " Wanker" talking about their ... thoughts or personal dreams etc..
they are full of pucky etc.. its not excepted by so many that possibly ppl can feel or have " incite" within unsolved cases .. 

* not directed to Muffy my words or anyone in particular. Its just the fact that almost everyone finds it hinky ..that one can actually have these feelings or thoughts .. that we are Nuts. When we are only stating what we feel and has been found within us .. 
It could be meaningless or not.  I know it has been proven to me many times over ( that I have found myself scared to death that I was able to feel and say) that I can read off a person - that they too were stunned beyond because I was " square on" what they never said to me, yet I felt off of them. Them looking at me as If I could see right through them. Which I never expected or concentrated on .. just happened.  I don't like it myself to be this way.  I have a sixth sense that I do not understand. It's been all my life. And I need to learn how to center it.  Its just as  to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.