April 28, 2024, 08:48:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176224 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: September 26, 2010, 07:33:01 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

Being new to the cage and all, I must ask you this:  do you think Scared Monkeys can help solve crimes, and if so, how?

Many thanks in advance,

K. Cat.
 an angelic monkey

K. Cat, those are interesting questions you pose, and maybe a thread can be started in the Monkey Lounge for discussion.  (Hint-this is Kyron's missing person thread     )

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #821 on: September 26, 2010, 07:34:43 PM »

Kyron's fave song. Desiree has said this is her Son's Fave Song.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/psuRGfAaju4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/psuRGfAaju4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: September 26, 2010, 07:39:57 PM »

That's why I never talk about " what my perceptions may be" because people automatically think ... Awe here comes the " Wanker" talking about their ... thoughts or personal dreams etc..
they are full of pucky etc.. its not excepted by so many that possibly ppl can feel or have " incite" within unsolved cases .. 

* not directed to Muffy my words or anyone in particular. Its just the fact that almost everyone finds it hinky ..that one can actually have these feelings or thoughts .. that we are Nuts. When we are only stating what we feel and has been found within us .. 
It could be meaningless or not.  I know it has been proven to me many times over ( that I have found myself scared to death that I was able to feel and say) that I can read off a person - that they too were stunned beyond because I was " square on" what they never said to me, yet I felt off of them. Them looking at me as If I could see right through them. Which I never expected or concentrated on .. just happened.  I don't like it myself to be this way.  I have a sixth sense that I do not understand. It's been all my life. And I need to learn how to center it.  Its just as  to me.

I believe there are some that are sensitive to certain things and etc.  And I don't know why my name is even in your post Deenie, whether your words were directed to me or not.  Have you seen anywhere that I said I don't believe in folks or you having a sixth sense?  You won't find it, because I haven't.  My moderators note earlier to K.Cat was because I thought she had something she had given to LE and wanted to talk about it. Whether it's rumor, intuition, evidence or whatever, if she thought it might affect the investigation in a negative way, she shouldn't post about it on the internet.  Now that doesn't say at ALL I don't believe she has abilities etc.  And on that note, we really need to focus on the case. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #823 on: September 26, 2010, 07:49:49 PM »

That's why I never talk about " what my perceptions may be" because people automatically think ... Awe here comes the " Wanker" talking about their ... thoughts or personal dreams etc..
they are full of pucky etc.. its not excepted by so many that possibly ppl can feel or have " incite" within unsolved cases .. 

* not directed to Muffy my words or anyone in particular. Its just the fact that almost everyone finds it hinky ..that one can actually have these feelings or thoughts .. that we are Nuts. When we are only stating what we feel and has been found within us .. 
It could be meaningless or not.  I know it has been proven to me many times over ( that I have found myself scared to death that I was able to feel and say) that I can read off a person - that they too were stunned beyond because I was " square on" what they never said to me, yet I felt off of them. Them looking at me as If I could see right through them. Which I never expected or concentrated on .. just happened.  I don't like it myself to be this way.  I have a sixth sense that I do not understand. It's been all my life. And I need to learn how to center it.  Its just as  to me.

I believe there are some that are sensitive to certain things and etc.  And I don't know why my name is even in your post Deenie, whether your words were directed to me or not.  Have you seen anywhere that I said I don't believe in folks or you having a sixth sense?  You won't find it, because I haven't.  My moderators note earlier to K.Cat was because I thought she had something she had given to LE and wanted to talk about it. Whether it's rumor, intuition, evidence or whatever, if she thought it might affect the investigation in a negative way, she shouldn't post about it on the internet.  Now that doesn't say at ALL I don't believe she has abilities etc.  And on that note, we really need to focus on the case. 
Muffy reread my post  silent please,  I agree with you and was just offering a explain .. No disrespect on my part, Lucy no harm. I won't bring it up again. I just had to clear my air so to say.  I am not speaking for anyone but me .. Back to Kyron that's why I am in his Cage ..  Thank You Muffy

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: September 26, 2010, 07:51:38 PM »

an angelic monkey

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: September 26, 2010, 08:05:32 PM »

MK & Puzzler,

I admire your great monkey brains and normally I would agree with you.

However, with all due respect, I respectfully disagree for this reason:

TERRY KEPT POINTING THE FINGER AT THE SCHOOL.

Now, I'm NOT saying the school is not partly responsible.  I'm too much of a child advocate to ever say that.  But, it's like Deenie's reference to Melissa Huckaby's yelling about her "suitcase" in the sad case of Sandra Cantu. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8547.800

Of course, for this theory to work you have to believe that Terri Horman had some involvement in Kyron's disappearance. 

In my gut, I have always believed that TH is somehow involved, even if not directly responsible.  She knows something, and has used the school situation from the beginning as the perfect alibi or to deflect attention and responsibility away from herself, IMO.  It bought her a few precious hours and she was totally justified in pointing the finger at the school.  Parents were terrified and outraged, as they should have been.  And, I'm sure she was a sympathetic character, for a while. 

Then, I believe either Kaine and/or LE turned up the heat.... they knew she knew something... and so their statements that she was not "cooperating"  were totally accurate.  She was not telling them everything. 

Koko's - one of the reasons I keep jumping on and off the fence on Terri is that I keep going back to why LE has been on her so much...what we've been told is that there is a period of time that is in question - a question on her LDT that came up deceptive.

I think its a good possibility that the "deception" was something she didn't want Kaine to know about (maybe meeting another man during that time) or that she didn't want LE to know (maybe selling drugs).

When I look at it that way...that Terri was doing something she didn't want Kaine/LE to know about...the it makes sense that she keeps pointing the finger at the school.

Let's face it: Kyron went missing from the school.  LE does not know who took Kyron or that person would be arrested.  With no one being arrested, that means that out of all the people there that day, no one saw Kyron leave the school with anyone.

Does that mean Kyron left with someone so familiar to the school employees that it registered with no one (like another school employee)?

Does that mean that Kyron didn't leave immediately, but was whisked into a room when no one was looking and taken from school afer the science fair was over, classes started and everyone was in their rooms?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: September 26, 2010, 08:26:01 PM »

I guess I'm confused. People keep saying if they had the information there would be an arrest. My understanding is that if they arrest they had better have all evidence to convict.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I would think they would want to take time to figure out what to charge a person with and also to make certain they had covered every possible corner of this investigation. To include any participants no matter how small their contribution. I would hope they would take what ever time necessary to verify that rushing in would not endanger a possible live victim. I would rather set here with no or very little info from LE if they feel that is necessary to locating and convicting who ever is responsible.

We can continue to contribute by researching different people whos names come up and throwing theories out for what could have happened.

I pray daily that Kyron will be found but also that LE is getting close to solving this case. I do believe they have a suspect and are watching that or those people hoping they will lead them to Kyron. They are now focusing on certain aspects of the crime and tying up all the loose ends to bring this to a close.

JMO

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #827 on: September 26, 2010, 08:28:42 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys....

Again, thank you all for the soul warming welcome.

I have been addressing issues of substance dependence in someone close to me recently, and it got me to thinking about TH and her DUII, and the other things that have come out about her past, trying to relate certain behaviors to one's perception of what is "acceptable" behavior.
I have read on other sites that Terri Horman has more than one conviction, some for alcohol related issues, some for traffic, and some I'm not sure. So, my question, and what I am wondering, is how comfortable is Terri Horman with perpetrating criminal acts anyway? She seems to have quite a few charges in her lifetime, but I don't understand how to read the records, or understand what all the acronyms mean.

Anyway, if someone knows, aside from the DUII charge, what else she has been charged with, could they explain it to me in layman terms?

I think her alcohol use has been a long term thing, and likely results from childhood traumas unresolved, etc. My opinion, at any rate.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: September 26, 2010, 08:30:22 PM »

If Kyron was taken out by a school employee I think it would be an employee that was normally seen outside. If he went outside with lets say a math teacher, woudln't that be odd? But if Kyron went outside with a school employee that normally left or was seen outside, then it may not stand out.

There must have been other kids outside because the gardner said he saw some kids and hoped they wouldn't play on the grass. So if there were kids and kyron was outside, would it stand out? He was said to be  quiet and shy, would he stand out? I have a quiet kid and everyone usually over looks him. Honestly, I cannot tell you how many times he is forgotten, not by us but by coaches or teachers. It has happened for years. So could this explain why he could just vanish? Poor Kyron was so shy he just disappeared naturally?

If I was planning this crime and I was a school employee to me the easiest thing to do would be to take him out in something like a container. but what bothers me about a simple employee is they would not know when Kyron would be missed and a big ol' search would happen. If this person is an employee they too would be missed, right? unless somehow there was a control measure in place to hold off on the panic. To me, it makes more sense if not Terri, it would be stranger or a person not employed with the school. They wouldn't need to control the panic, they would be gone and off to where ever.

I don't understand why it is believed Kyron must of known the person or he would have run away or screamed out. Kids go with abductors they don't know, all the time. Kyron is just a little kid, stranger danger may be something he had a full understanding of. A person could have told him a number of things to get him outside. I don't think a stranger is out of the realm of possibilities, in my opinion.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #829 on: September 26, 2010, 08:32:39 PM »

Lazydog, Thank you  for your post.
To think that Caylee Anthony was missing from June ? 08- Found December 2008. And she was found less than a mile from her house.
All and everyone searched everywhere - Thousands of people searched for her and yet she was so " close to home" as Casey said to Lee on the jail house phone.
All is what it is and I think its within each of these cases ..something is so Right There, yet over looked because it is so too easy .. that it is overlooked.

My brain hurts.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: September 26, 2010, 08:33:18 PM »

Koko's Cat & Deenie, thanks for posting what you did about your sensitivities!  It makes me feel less like the lone stranger when I tell you all what images and feelings I have picked up about Kyron.  Deenie, I'm an empath, too, but I also get messages from spirit.  I was very distressed when I got the images I have gotten in Kyron's case.  Thank you both for sharing!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: September 26, 2010, 08:33:59 PM »

The posts a couple of pages ago are a little confused.  I have to run, so I am being short with this and I don't mean to offend anyone.

AV is not related to BP.  2 different families.  Kurtis is the V family.  Tanner is the P family.  The V family lives by the truck sighting.  The P family lives by TH/
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: September 26, 2010, 08:42:25 PM »

Interesting post from Blink on Crime, with notation from Blink:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-17/#comments

1.   StormB says:
September 18, 2010 at 7:09 pm
First, many thanks to Blink for this outstanding website. Recently, most posts seem to focus on (the) Sanchez(es), implying a central role in the disappearance of Kyron Horman. I like to refocus attention on Terry. Consider the following points:
1. Kyron was in harm’s way because he was taken out of the school that morning.
2. Only Terry could’ve gotten Kyron out of school: either by taking him out or by INSTRUCTING him to meet her or a familiar person (to Kyron) near back door.
3. Any third party, including RS, an accomplice, an angry wife or whatever could not have gotten Kyron out to the street or parking lot. It would’ve been too risky to even attempt this. If Kyron questions it, someone is likely to notice (a friend/teacher/parent) and then all alarms would go off. Even if kyron goes along totally quietly, someone could notice a blue eyed child walking/getting in truck with a Mexican man (no ill intent, just that the eye will focus and remember the out of “normal”). For a potential kidnapper, the matter would be way too risky to try.
I thus re-emphasize here that Terry for some illicit reason took Kyron out of school on June 4th. Eithet she premeditated harming him, she handed him to someone who will harm him or put Kyron in a situation where he could be snatched and harmed. This last scenario is where the RS’s could come into the picture.

With all respect to Blink, Terry did not let the vampire in, Terry HANDED Kyron to the Vampire.
I emphatically disagree that Terry took Kyron out of Skyline. If there were a scintilla of evidence he left with her she would have been charged with something.
B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: September 26, 2010, 08:42:58 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys....

Again, thank you all for the soul warming welcome.

I have been addressing issues of substance dependence in someone close to me recently, and it got me to thinking about TH and her DUII, and the other things that have come out about her past, trying to relate certain behaviors to one's perception of what is "acceptable" behavior.
I have read on other sites that Terri Horman has more than one conviction, some for alcohol related issues, some for traffic, and some I'm not sure. So, my question, and what I am wondering, is how comfortable is Terri Horman with perpetrating criminal acts anyway? She seems to have quite a few charges in her lifetime, but I don't understand how to read the records, or understand what all the acronyms mean.

Anyway, if someone knows, aside from the DUII charge, what else she has been charged with, could they explain it to me in layman terms?

I think her alcohol use has been a long term thing, and likely results from childhood traumas unresolved, etc. My opinion, at any rate.

Hi Nurseratchett,  It's jolly good to see you posting here and WELCOME to the Cage ;}

What I have heard discussed by TV Talking Heads is the possibility of Terri's propensity to commit criminal acts as shown by her masterminding the MFH against Kaine and the most likely hiring of a person to do that.  They said anyone who would do such a thing  would have no compunction at other similar criminal acts such as activating Kyron's disappearance {at the least involvement}.  In other words, such criminal acts are spawned by a mind which has no conscious thought given to not do it as it is against the law or immoral.   IMO.

I think once LE learned of this MFH plot they knew exactly what they were dealing with as to Kyron's fate.   So I think what you are saying could very well be true.  IMO

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #834 on: September 26, 2010, 08:45:53 PM »

Koko's Cat & Deenie, thanks for posting what you did about your sensitivities!  It makes me feel less like the lone stranger when I tell you all what images and feelings I have picked up about Kyron.  Deenie, I'm an empath, too, but I also get messages from spirit.  I was very distressed when I got the images I have gotten in Kyron's case.  Thank you both for sharing!

Maybe we should make a cage within Kyron's case .. that it is separate " if it's okay"
As Muffy suggested - or ??    Muffy or a Mod can offer where we could make a cage?
  I don't want to over step..

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: September 26, 2010, 08:46:19 PM »

Interesting post from Blink on Crime, with notation from Blink:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-17/#comments

1.   StormB says:
September 18, 2010 at 7:09 pm
First, many thanks to Blink for this outstanding website. Recently, most posts seem to focus on (the) Sanchez(es), implying a central role in the disappearance of Kyron Horman. I like to refocus attention on Terry. Consider the following points:
1. Kyron was in harm’s way because he was taken out of the school that morning.
2. Only Terry could’ve gotten Kyron out of school: either by taking him out or by INSTRUCTING him to meet her or a familiar person (to Kyron) near back door.
3. Any third party, including RS, an accomplice, an angry wife or whatever could not have gotten Kyron out to the street or parking lot. It would’ve been too risky to even attempt this. If Kyron questions it, someone is likely to notice (a friend/teacher/parent) and then all alarms would go off. Even if kyron goes along totally quietly, someone could notice a blue eyed child walking/getting in truck with a Mexican man (no ill intent, just that the eye will focus and remember the out of “normal”). For a potential kidnapper, the matter would be way too risky to try.
I thus re-emphasize here that Terry for some illicit reason took Kyron out of school on June 4th. Eithet she premeditated harming him, she handed him to someone who will harm him or put Kyron in a situation where he could be snatched and harmed. This last scenario is where the RS’s could come into the picture.

With all respect to Blink, Terry did not let the vampire in, Terry HANDED Kyron to the Vampire.
I emphatically disagree that Terry took Kyron out of Skyline. If there were a scintilla of evidence he left with her she would have been charged with something.
B

And another post from the same link above:

puzzled says:
September 18, 2010 at 11:58 pm
B
~~~~

Thank You Blink! It’s about time someone with credibility made this statement so we can quite looking at the tree and start thrashing through the forest.

Let me just add my sentiments about her possible involvement stand. I am simply quashing the possibility that Kyron left Skyline June 4th with Terri. Did not happen.
B

crazybabyborg
« Reply #836 on: September 26, 2010, 08:49:14 PM »

Let me add my welcome too, nurseratchett! We're glad you're here! 

It makes more sense, to me, that Kyron left school with Terri. I haven't been able to follow some of the details in this case as closely as I'd like, so could someone tell me please if there is a reason to think Kyron left with someone other than Terri? TIA!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #837 on: September 26, 2010, 08:54:41 PM »

Maybe we should make a cage within Kyron's case .. that it is separate " if it's okay"
As Muffy suggested - or ??    Muffy or a Mod can offer where we could make a cage?

Hiya Deenie! Anyone can go to the bottom right of this page and click "go" next to the box with Kyron's thread and on the page that appears, click the tab that says "new topic". That will start a thread within Kyron's case. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: September 26, 2010, 08:55:02 PM »

If it pertains to Kyron's case, you could start a thread like seahorse did for "Theories and Speculation" in Kyron's Forum. 

mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: September 26, 2010, 08:59:57 PM »

I guess I'm confused. People keep saying if they had the information there would be an arrest. My understanding is that if they arrest they had better have all evidence to convict.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I would think they would want to take time to figure out what to charge a person with and also to make certain they had covered every possible corner of this investigation. To include any participants no matter how small their contribution. I would hope they would take what ever time necessary to verify that rushing in would not endanger a possible live victim. I would rather set here with no or very little info from LE if they feel that is necessary to locating and convicting who ever is responsible.

We can continue to contribute by researching different people whos names come up and throwing theories out for what could have happened.

I pray daily that Kyron will be found but also that LE is getting close to solving this case. I do believe they have a suspect and are watching that or those people hoping they will lead them to Kyron. They are now focusing on certain aspects of the crime and tying up all the loose ends to bring this to a close.

JMO
Lazydog1-GOOD POST! ITA! When someone is charged with a crime the clock begins ticking. They are entitled to a speedy trial if they so desire. So LE has to have the evidence nailed down before bringing charges. I do believe there is evidence and LE is holding it close to the vest until they believe it can be proven in a court of law. Without a body it is difficult to know what the charges will be. I do believe in the justice system. It's so hard waiting without knowing what is going on. But LE is not required to the let the public know what evidence they have.  The people at the school have not spoken out, so I'm not positive that LE does not know who Kyron left the school with. LE has said that Kyron was last seen with Terri. Wonder if LE would let us help with the crossing of the T's and dotting the i's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.