April 27, 2024, 01:04:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176183 times)
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: September 26, 2010, 10:40:21 PM »

Oh, forgot to mention:

Obviously the science fair made it a "perfect day in the neighborhood" for someone to enter the school, whether they were familiar or not.

The question is, who would Kyron go with?

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: September 26, 2010, 10:42:19 PM »

Bump. Thanks.

27.melissab says:
September 26, 2010 at 9:29 am
Blink does the person, in your opinion, 1. have a child in Skyline? 2. have anything to do with Skyline, ie, work there, spouse work there, contract worker such as maintenance, etc. or 3. perv from off the street? This elininates a few without you having to say specifics. Thank you so much if you can!

This person is affiliated with the school enough to risk taking a child out of it and not have hundreds of parents, teachers and faculty know exactly who to point the finger at.
B

Now everyone remember Blink has stated that TH did not, IHO,  walk out or take Ky.

This is disturbing.  It makes sense that no one has given any concrete evidence who Kyron left the school with.  With it being so busy that morning, I believe any movement by someone that was known to everyone else (a co-worker), wouldn't have been someone that would be paid attention.  In other words, school employees would be comfortable with each other and wouldn't take notice of what each other were doing.

Man...talk about simple!  Just walk out with the boy!  No one really notices!

Because of the simplicity involved, there are two people that I can think of that are suspect, IMO for the following reasons:

a.)  They were associated with the school (family members of classmates of Kyron) and definitely would have fit in at the science fair;
b.)  They knew Kyron (neighbors and/or close physical proximity to Kyron)
c.)  They knew the Hormans.

AV (aka SATAN'S SPAWN):  Big brother to Kyron's best friend, left, (who also did a tree frog project)

His home adjoined the property where witnesses reported the white truck paying two unusual visits. 
There is also an landscaping business owned by someone with the same last name, in Portland, though I DON'T know if they are related.
http://www.myspace.com/496471897)

AND, BP:

a.)  Father to Kyron's desk mate, TP, who may have been the last one to see Kyron before he went missing (and whom has stated that he saw Terri leave, alone, without Kyron).
b.)  BP's mother lives next door to the Horman's.
c.)  Lived on a houseboat on Sauvie Island where LE dove repeatedly and 100 yards from death alerts (on the water) by HO's SAR dogs.
d.)  He knew the Hormans and Kyron.

http://www.myspace.com/brianpuma

Now.... Are you sitting down?  Here is the kind of parenting skills Tanner was subjected to in BP's care:

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: September 26, 2010, 10:43:19 PM »

And this:  (bumping) 

Oo-oo-oops.  Link to AV's my space not working, above.  Let's try this again: 

http://www.myspace.com/496471897

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: September 26, 2010, 10:54:16 PM »

The posts a couple of pages ago are a little confused.  I have to run, so I am being short with this and I don't mean to offend anyone.

AV is not related to BP.  2 different families.  Kurtis is the V family.  Tanner is the P family.  The V family lives by the truck sighting.  The P family lives by TH/

Hmmmm.... Hello Kitty:

I didn't say they were related.  Although I have often wondered if they were friends.  Re-read my post, please, when you have time. 

Monkey Devil!

nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #864 on: September 26, 2010, 10:56:14 PM »

FLYMONKEY~ I wonder if Dede ever asked Terri where Baby Kitty was that day when Terri was at the school science fair? There are no pics of her, which is very out of character for Terri.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: September 26, 2010, 11:03:10 PM »

It would be nice to see some real evidence, Kokos.

I've gone around and around, as has everyone on this case. 

Some things just won't go away, like Stenson.

Seriously, taking Terri out of the equation, who had the best opportunity to take Kyron?

Dear MK:

Hmmmm.  Yes, I see your point.  I know nada about Stenson!  Will inspect him with a jaundiced eye!
 Monkey Devil!

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: September 26, 2010, 11:04:20 PM »

What I can't get over are the death alerts, though.

I consider that evidence, for what it's worth.

I find dead bodies VERY suspicious, indeed. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: September 26, 2010, 11:07:19 PM »

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #868 on: September 26, 2010, 11:12:23 PM »

Ms. Brandi
Do you know what I found? I did a search of " Kyron Horman" for the last two days on Google
( by date) and the links that come up ... are the same sigh. But what I found is Your Art of Kyron is mentioned. 

http://www.tdkrantz.com/

Go to this link and scroll down - your art work of Kyron is noted.
Wanted you to see for yourself 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #869 on: September 26, 2010, 11:15:25 PM »

I brought up Dave Stenson, the grounds keeper, before in several posts.  (I hear it now!  Oh NO! Not again!!)

>Stenson was not an employee of Skyline, he was an employee of the City of Portland.
(Questionable weither he was ever backround checked to the extent a school staffer should be)

>He changed his timeline.

>His statement was funky- he said it was a "normal day".  (How's it normal when they had all those friends and relatives present for the science fair??)

>He noticed that children were running around outside the building, allegedly coming outside from the south door.  Unsupervised.  (He hoped they wouldn't come down to the soccer field)

>Due to the weather, the grounds would have been mushy, and difficult to mow without damaging the yard.  (Which monkey discussed this with me?)

***Does someone have a picture of Skyline custodian room/red door outside the school facing the soccer field and one that shows where the south door is?

Thanks,
MK

Dear MK:

Hmmmm... I see what you mean.  It is suspicious.

QUESTION:

Why would Stenson hope they wouldn't "they wouldn't come down to the soccer field" do ya think?

Also, given this scenario do you think that he took Kyron out alive? 

HAVE WE ESTABLISHED THAT KYRON LEFT THE SCHOOL ALIVE???

(I think we have, but am just checking).

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #870 on: September 26, 2010, 11:15:54 PM »

Desi

I see you. I wanted to say I loved your post you made earlier for Kyron.
Hope you have more to share soon. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: September 26, 2010, 11:35:46 PM »

The posts a couple of pages ago are a little confused.  I have to run, so I am being short with this and I don't mean to offend anyone.

AV is not related to BP.  2 different families.  Kurtis is the V family.  Tanner is the P family.  The V family lives by the truck sighting.  The P family lives by TH/

Hmmmm.... Hello Kitty:

I didn't say they were related.  Although I have often wondered if they were friends.  Re-read my post, please, when you have time. 

Monkey Devil!

Sorry.  I did.  You are right on the page about who is who.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: September 26, 2010, 11:57:53 PM »

I brought up Dave Stenson, the grounds keeper, before in several posts.  (I hear it now!  Oh NO! Not again!!)

>Stenson was not an employee of Skyline, he was an employee of the City of Portland.
(Questionable weither he was ever backround checked to the extent a school staffer should be)

>His statement was funky- he said it was a "normal day".  (How's it normal when they had all those friends and relatives present for the science fair??)

>He noticed that children were running around outside the building, allegedly coming outside from the south door.  Unsupervised.  (He hoped they wouldn't come down to the soccer field)

>Due to the weather, the grounds would have been mushy, and difficult to mow without damaging the yard.  (Which monkey discussed this with me?)

***Does someone have a picture of Skyline custodian room/red door outside the school facing the soccer field and one that shows where the south door is?

Thanks,
MK

Dear MK:

QUESTION:

Why would Stenson hope they wouldn't "they wouldn't come down to the soccer field" do ya think?

In answer to your question:

We Don't Know Nothing!

Actually, the only thing we KNOW as FACT, is Kyron is missing, what LE tells us, and what's going on in the courts.

Everything else, is opinion.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: September 27, 2010, 12:04:56 AM »

personally I think if they had concrete proof Kyron left with Terri, considering Kyron is missing, they would have arrested her. They do not need a body.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: September 27, 2010, 12:09:30 AM »

Oh, forgot to mention:

Obviously the science fair made it a "perfect day in the neighborhood" for someone to enter the school, whether they were familiar or not.

The question is, who would Kyron go with?

I think it could be anyone. If a person wants to take a 7 yr old, they will. I really dont think it has to be someone he knew.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: September 27, 2010, 12:23:09 AM »

Desi

I see you. I wanted to say I loved your post you made earlier for Kyron.
Hope you have more to share soon. 
Hugs, sweet Deenie.  There is not much of substance to speak of, and feelings and interest are running high -- therefore much is spoken of that is lacking substance.  It is because everyone cares about getting to the bottom of what happened, and that is good.  But there is much mystery, and little known information to sleuth.  Many distractions, many red herrings, many misunderstandings.  Too many question marks.  And so we go round and round and round.  Poor Kyron!

I personally believe Terri is responsible, but of course I could be wrong.  Sadly, I believe Kyron is no more and has been disposed of since the beginning.  I pray he will be found, and I pray I am mistaken -- that he will be found alive -- and then being wrong will have never felt so great.  I pray LE/DA will build a strong and tight case against whoever is responsible for what has happened to Kyron. 

Until we have better information, I intend to be a little more silent in this cage.  I don't like to step on toes with my beliefs here -- my intention is not to offend anyone.  It is and should be all about this adorable little man who should still be among his family and his friends, acting silly and playing and drawing and going to school.  I feel your heart for Kyron, and share it, and I'm not going anywhere; just going to be a little bit quiet for awhile, praying for him quietly for now.

Thank you for posting his song.  It is perfect. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: September 27, 2010, 12:28:08 AM »

>He noticed that children were running around outside the building, allegedly coming outside from the south door.  Unsupervised.   (He hoped they wouldn't come down to the soccer field)

Thanks,
MK

Dear MK:

QUESTION:

In answer to your question:

We Don't Know Nothing!

Actually, the only thing we KNOW as FACT, is Kyron is missing, what LE tells us, and what's going on in the courts.

Everything else, is opinion.

Did everyone notice that the groundskeeper said the kids were "unsupervised"?  (Above bolded in navy blue).
IMO more evidence that those responsible at the school were not paying attention they way they should have been.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: September 27, 2010, 12:30:14 AM »

You are loved and missed very much, Kyron -- by your family and by many smart and caring people who never had the pleasure of meeting you.  I hope you come home soon. 
(Thank you for the beautiful art, Brandi.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: September 27, 2010, 12:33:25 AM »

personally I think if they had concrete proof Kyron left with Terri, considering Kyron is missing, they would have arrested her. They do not need a body.

Totally agree.  LE doesn't require a body to prosecute a case.  What they need is concrete evidence that a particular person is responsible; i.e., picture of Terri with Kyron after 9:00 a.m. on June 4th, overhearing Terri admit she did something with Kyron or saying she wished she hadn't done so-and-so with Kyron or saying Kyron wouldn't be in trouble, if only....(you know the house was bugged by LE).  Something concrete pointing to guilt...they would arrest Terri in a heartbeat, even without finding Kyron.  As well they should!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: September 27, 2010, 12:37:23 AM »

FLYMONKEY~ I wonder if Dede ever asked Terri where Baby Kitty was that day when Terri was at the school science fair? There are no pics of her, which is very out of character for Terri.

I don't have a link to provide, but have read that Kitty was at the fair with Terri in a stoller.
The science project was Kyron's and I don't find it out of character for him to have a photo take at school with just him and his project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.