April 28, 2024, 07:02:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176220 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: September 27, 2010, 02:08:45 AM »

I wonder if Kyron was one of those kids that came out to look at the planters.....

He might if someone said there might be a frog there...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: September 27, 2010, 02:12:17 AM »

If my calculations are correct, Kyron would have been at Desiree and Tony's house the weekend of Terri's BDay party at the Mexican restaurant.

Thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #922 on: September 27, 2010, 02:19:56 AM »

Hi Wyks
I saw that too " the photo" of Boa Boy on Kyron's wall of Hope.
I found this by chasing his words written on his photo to Kyron
http://www.thenastyboys.net/

How he found " Kyron's wall of Hope" I don't know .. Maybe Terri know's of him, or he knows TH from her Body building days .. Or Kaine within the Gyms they frequented .. idk. 

this though, I think has something to do with Who met who, or who knows who .. that may know " yet won't speak" ...  because they don't want their personal's aired to the world..........  "ouch". Them NOT sure if its right for them to offer up even for Kyron. Because they would find themselves turned inside out .. and things they feel are personal of their past or present are not to be known by anyone but their inner circle. * Could it have to do with Kyron? what they could say? I again don't know, what I do believe though their own lives are within a Secret Society of Brothers within WWF/Body Building/etc... they are too old and too shattered to go buh bye for words " said" to anyone even just thoughts of mention for Kyron.. their legacy of once a career is all they have left. Sadly. Roids on Roids/Hormones/chems .. Anyone Recall Lyle Alzado? He was one of the worst abusers and lost his life to ? disease? I don't think his docs would ever state " he died from Roid abuse/illegal enhancement Drugs .. they would then be held liable.. just saying. 
http://espn.go.com/classic/biography/s/Alzado_Lyle.html

Weight Training when it is competition " zone" you have to be able to qualify. And for TH to go into Competition for 35 and Over - for a once in a life time.. Yes it is commendable, but what did she do to get there ..and why? 
for her to only compete One time and give up ..she came in 4th place for the Emerald. I would think with all her hard work it would make her want to " get tougher" to go further.. Not Quit..  But I think Terri is in it for the Blue Ribbon Each and Every Time she competes and if she does not rank ..she bails and moves on.. to her next conquest. Men included.
jmo ..

Yah, I was thinking the gym or something.  Especially cuz this guy is in 'Extreme' Midget Wrestling, and one of the gyms that Kaine/Terri went to together was the 'Extreme Edge'.  Am thinking that was for some real tough workouts?  Maybe this wrestler went to that gym too?  In one of the articles with this wrestler he mentions that he goes to the gym everyday.  And it seems that Kaine/Terri also went to one/several of their gyms quite often as well.  So that could be the connection. 

The info on Roids and such, that's interesting.  We've seen some of the symptoms of someone on Roids, and I just gotta wonder if maybe Terri had some of that stuff.  Even if Kaine didn't know or doesn't want to say.  Terri 'supposedly' was entering another competition this past summer, and if that's true (rather than a rumor), she sure could have been using 'something' extreme to help her get into shape that fast.  Not sure she would have made it in time, lol.  But if she were taking Roids or something by the handfuls, could that have pushed her into some kind of 'Roid Rage' or something?  Except that she didn't seem to be that way later on tho.  So... heck, I dunno.  Not looking for excuses for her, cuz IMO there aren't any, for her or whoever did anything with Kyron.  Just thinking 'aloud' for what the defense might try and go with. 

And by the way, yeppers Terri came in 4th place at the Emerald.. But there were only 4 in the competition.. She came in last.  From what I read at their body-builders site,  the three other competitors were laffing at her, as well as disgusted by her.   What the body-builder folks were posting was that she would have placed last no matter how many had been in the competition. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: September 27, 2010, 02:20:07 AM »

Would it make sense Terri would park by a door she could easily wheel a stroller up a ramp? The double red doors with the ramp, where is that in relation to Kyrons classroom? Do we know where in the lot she parked?

Could someone have used Kiara's coach to get an unconscious Kyron out of the school?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: September 27, 2010, 02:23:20 AM »

Hi Wyks
I saw that too " the photo" of Boa Boy on Kyron's wall of Hope.
I found this by chasing his words written on his photo to Kyron
http://www.thenastyboys.net/

How he found " Kyron's wall of Hope" I don't know .. Maybe Terri know's of him, or he knows TH from her Body building days .. Or Kaine within the Gyms they frequented .. idk. 

this though, I think has something to do with Who met who, or who knows who .. that may know " yet won't speak" ...  because they don't want their personal's aired to the world..........  "ouch". Them NOT sure if its right for them to offer up even for Kyron. Because they would find themselves turned inside out .. and things they feel are personal of their past or present are not to be known by anyone but their inner circle. * Could it have to do with Kyron? what they could say? I again don't know, what I do believe though their own lives are within a Secret Society of Brothers within WWF/Body Building/etc... they are too old and too shattered to go buh bye for words " said" to anyone even just thoughts of mention for Kyron.. their legacy of once a career is all they have left. Sadly. Roids on Roids/Hormones/chems .. Anyone Recall Lyle Alzado? He was one of the worst abusers and lost his life to ? disease? I don't think his docs would ever state " he died from Roid abuse/illegal enhancement Drugs .. they would then be held liable.. just saying. 
http://espn.go.com/classic/biography/s/Alzado_Lyle.html

Weight Training when it is competition " zone" you have to be able to qualify. And for TH to go into Competition for 35 and Over - for a once in a life time.. Yes it is commendable, but what did she do to get there ..and why? 
for her to only compete One time and give up ..she came in 4th place for the Emerald. I would think with all her hard work it would make her want to " get tougher" to go further.. Not Quit..  But I think Terri is in it for the Blue Ribbon Each and Every Time she competes and if she does not rank ..she bails and moves on.. to her next conquest. Men included.
jmo ..

Yah, I was thinking the gym or something.  Especially cuz this guy is in 'Extreme' Midget Wrestling, and one of the gyms that Kaine/Terri went to together was the 'Extreme Edge'.  Am thinking that was for some real tough workouts?  Maybe this wrestler went to that gym too?  In one of the articles with this wrestler he mentions that he goes to the gym everyday.  And it seems that Kaine/Terri also went to one/several of their gyms quite often as well.  So that could be the connection. 

The info on Roids and such, that's interesting.  We've seen some of the symptoms of someone on Roids, and I just gotta wonder if maybe Terri had some of that stuff.  Even if Kaine didn't know or doesn't want to say.  Terri 'supposedly' was entering another competition this past summer, and if that's true (rather than a rumor), she sure could have been using 'something' extreme to help her get into shape that fast.  Not sure she would have made it in time, lol.  But if she were taking Roids or something by the handfuls, could that have pushed her into some kind of 'Roid Rage' or something?  Except that she didn't seem to be that way later on tho.  So... heck, I dunno.  Not looking for excuses for her, cuz IMO there aren't any, for her or whoever did anything with Kyron.  Just thinking 'aloud' for what the defense might try and go with. 

And by the way, yeppers Terri came in 4th place at the Emerald.. But there were only 4 in the competition.. She came in last.  From what I read at their body-builders site,  the three other competitors were laffing at her, as well as disgusted by her.   What the body-builder folks were posting was that she would have placed last no matter how many had been in the competition. 

Whoa!  Ouch!!  I hadn't heard that one before   

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: September 27, 2010, 02:30:50 AM »

Just out of curiousity, WHO would benefit by Terri getting convicted for Kyron's disappearance?

Well if you mean an innocent Terri, then the one who is guilty I guess. What are you getting at?

Who would benefit if Terri was convicted of Kyron disappearing- just trying to expand the mind.

Kokoscat you are a brave monkey, not touching your post with a 10 foot pole. I will sit in my corner and watch though.

MK, Well I think a person trying to get revenge or a person who wanted something Terri had and needed her out of the way. I don't have any names however. 

LOL, TG!
 an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: September 27, 2010, 02:31:20 AM »

Monkey King
What was the motive of any of these " women" who have killed their own children or anothers child..
Motive or a " pay off" after the fact .. I think for many is not even a thought. Its the power that they feel and pray for to keep, that they get away with it .........
Somethings just never make sense and never will..
I don't think any benefits are to be for anyone that purposely kills an innocent being ..
( Me not being Snarky, or telling you anything you do not know) .. me just saying .. 
I run to my corner now ...  don't hit me with nanners.
 Sad

Hi Deenie!

Do you mean the body building was a sense of power and then she was bored, then she could have moved on to something more daring to get her feeling of power again?

If I may ask you a favor, do you think you could double space every so many lines (like maybe 4 or 5)?  I am having trouble tracking the lines to see what you are trying to tell me.  If you feel it would compromise your post, I will understand.  Thanks!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: September 27, 2010, 02:32:37 AM »

I resized the picture, if it helps.

I believe in miracles!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: September 27, 2010, 02:32:44 AM »

Why would he contact Intel legal? 
Why would he advise everyone not to speak to the media right after his son's disappearance?

This question keeps reappearing throughout the Kyron threads, and I cannot understand why. Kaine works for a large, internationally respected corporation with its own legal department. Anything he or any other employee says in public has a possibility of reflecting on the corporation. It makes sense that first he would contact the legal department to make them aware of what was happening. It was in Intel's interest be be aware of the circumstances.

As for advising employees not to speak with the media, he was probably trying to avoid the media circus with some having little knowledge of Kyron's disappearance but a lot of nothing to say to grab their 15 minutes of fame. It would not be helpful in the search for Kyron, and it would be a distraction. How many times do you want it reported that someone saw Kaine in the hall that day, week, or month? There may have been a follow-up company memo requesting the same respectful silence. If anyone had info helpful to the investigation, they could talk with LE all they wished.

Kaine's memo did give them info about Kyron and his disappearance.

The memo makes sense to me, so I do not understand why it is continually questioned by so many. I look forward to seeing the questions reappear next week.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: September 27, 2010, 02:35:08 AM »

Thanks for posting those pics, Kokos Cat!   

Yeah, I'm not so crazy about snakes either, lol.  When it was mentioned about maybe Kyron would leave the school if someone showed him a snake or something, got me to thinking about this guy again.  Not that he has a real boa, it's a feather boa.  But somehow the mere mention of boa put this guy into the snake category last time we all talked about it.  And I don't think we ever went back and made it clear that this is a feather boa.  Not the snaky kind.  Ewww. 

What could make a 7 yr old leave the school on such an important day for him?  Maybe someone promised him he was going to see this wrestler guy?  Just a thought.  Gosh, so many things could be promised him that might make him want to go off with someone.  Sigh.

It was nice of this guy to have left his signed pic for Kyron.  Am sure that would mean much to a 7 yr old.  Seems tho that he may know Kyron, or at least someone in his family maybe?   For this guy to have gone to Kyron's Wall, that seems important somehow.  At the least, supportive for the family. 

He wanted to see the "cool electric project."

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: September 27, 2010, 02:39:56 AM »

Why would he advise everyone not to speak to the media right after his son's disappearance?

This question keeps reappearing throughout the Kyron threads, and I cannot understand why. Kaine works for a large, internationally respected corporation with its own legal department. Anything he or any other employee says in public has a possibility of reflecting on the corporation. It makes sense that first he would contact the legal department to make them aware of what was happening. It was in Intel's interest be be aware of the circumstances.

As for advising employees not to speak with the media, he was probably trying to avoid the media circus with some having little knowledge of Kyron's disappearance but a lot of nothing to say to grab their 15 minutes of fame. It would not be helpful in the search for Kyron, and it would be a distraction. How many times do you want it reported that someone saw Kaine in the hall that day, week, or month? There may have been a follow-up company memo requesting the same respectful silence. If anyone had info helpful to the investigation, they could talk with LE all they wished.

The memo makes sense to me, so I do not understand why it is continually questioned by so many. I look forward to seeing the questions reappear next week.

Grey, IMO you could ask 10 people about that memo and come up with 10 different answers. 

I think it's continually questioned because people find something odd about it - IMO Kaine seems detached - he never says "my son".  Also, people shouldn't go around advising others not to speak.  Something about that is just not right.  So the questions about the memo keep coming up because it's bothersome to some people.

I just took one of your bananas...not to worry, I took it from that huge bunch you have and it won't be missed.  It was delicious, too!   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #931 on: September 27, 2010, 02:40:16 AM »

Ms. Bearly today they make strollers like Modern " metal artzy covered frames with air shocks/wheels " and they cost an arm and a leg ..nothing like the old Cadillac with the cushy's that I would push my daughter around in .. early 90s. That weighed 20lbs more than the Baby.

I don't think anything could be tucked away " unseen" in a stroller today .. if its a new stroller.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: September 27, 2010, 02:40:42 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wall-of-Hope-for-Kyron-Horman/124351027608434?ref=ts&v=wall#!/pages/Wall-of-Hope-for-Kyron-Horman/124351027608434

I just did a "like" for this on FB...I hope it is only a support page for Kyron...If anyone knows different, please tell me. I want to keep his name out there in any way possible.
Thanks!

Try these:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyron-Creations-Multi-Cultural-For-Finding-Kyron/161815997164287?v=wall

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: September 27, 2010, 02:45:31 AM »

Thanks for posting those pics, Kokos Cat!  

Yeah, I'm not so crazy about snakes either, lol.  When it was mentioned about maybe Kyron would leave the school if someone showed him a snake or something, got me to thinking about this guy again.  Not that he has a real boa, it's a feather boa.  But somehow the mere mention of boa put this guy into the snake category last time we all talked about it.  And I don't think we ever went back and made it clear that this is a feather boa.  Not the snaky kind.  Ewww.  

What could make a 7 yr old leave the school on such an important day for him?  Maybe someone promised him he was going to see this wrestler guy?  Just a thought.  Gosh, so many things could be promised him that might make him want to go off with someone.  Sigh.

It was nice of this guy to have left his signed pic for Kyron.  Am sure that would mean much to a 7 yr old.  Seems tho that he may know Kyron, or at least someone in his family maybe?   For this guy to have gone to Kyron's Wall, that seems important somehow.  At the least, supportive for the family.  

He wanted to see the "cool electric project."

Hey Bearly~

I tried to post a couple of links earlier and posted the wrong link to someone's FB page.

Could you delete the link?  

It's post #890, I wrote "Try these", it's the first link that appears beneath that.  
I did it in a hurry and didn't check it.  I'm sure they'll love the friend requests they'll get!

Oops!

Thank you,
MK

Hey MK, it's done.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 03:33:47 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: September 27, 2010, 02:52:03 AM »

Grey, IMO you could ask 10 people about that memo and come up with 10 different answers. 

I think it's continually questioned because people find something odd about it - IMO Kaine seems detached - he never says "my son".  Also, people shouldn't go around advising others not to speak.  Something about that is just not right.  So the questions about the memo keep coming up because it's bothersome to some people.

I just took one of your bananas...not to worry, I took it from that huge bunch you have and it won't be missed.  It was delicious, too!   

Take all the bananas you wish and be careful with the two bottles of pilfered booze that are clinking together. Wouldn't want you to break them before savoring the last drop.

Because he works with a large corporation, he got info to everyone as quickly as possible and let them know the legal department was aware of the situation. I'll bet there was a follow-up memo from legal. It makes sense that he did not want people chatting with the media, though legally he could not stop them.

As far as the wording of his memo, it sounded fine to me. It would have been better if he had one of their PR people write it, but that might not have occurred to him. He did what he could. It must have been a very difficult memo to write.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #935 on: September 27, 2010, 02:52:15 AM »

Monkey King
What was the motive of any of these " women" who have killed their own children or anothers child..
Motive or a " pay off" after the fact .. I think for many is not even a thought. Its the power that they feel and pray for to keep, that they get away with it .........
Somethings just never make sense and never will..
I don't think any benefits are to be for anyone that purposely kills an innocent being ..
( Me not being Snarky, or telling you anything you do not know) .. me just saying .. 
I run to my corner now ...  don't hit me with nanners.
 Sad

Hi Deenie!

Do you mean the body building was a sense of power and then she was bored, then she could have moved on to something more daring to get her feeling of power again?

If I may ask you a favor, do you think you could double space every so many lines (like maybe 4 or 5)?  I am having trouble tracking the lines to see what you are trying to tell me.  If you feel it would compromise your post, I will understand.  Thanks!

Bearly I can do that. I am always unsure ..how to post. Are most posts to this or that.

I rather them be apart as you request..cuz my eyes are ode and even with my glasses on ..
I am not that " able" to view the words " sized" as shown.

After reading Terri's so called Bio within the news article.
Link: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Her entire life has revolved around " Being the Best" and if she did not meet the challenge or Win first place. She dropped it and moved on to something else.

Instead of " challenging herself and pushing herself ".. using her losses/failures as a learning experience.
She simply opted out and found something new to start with from square.

Makes no sense to me, its all about the Journey and getting there, and once your there - You really not there ..you are always on a learning curve even after that Win ..

So Terri's many journeys have led to few accomplishments .. she knows the rules. She doesn't mesh well with them. She never takes it further than you came in 2nd or 3rd. She quits.  Moves on ...  she is fair weather .. not true to herself. jmo

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: September 27, 2010, 02:59:06 AM »

Ms. Bearly today they make strollers like Modern " metal artzy covered frames with air shocks/wheels " and they cost an arm and a leg ..nothing like the old Cadillac with the cushy's that I would push my daughter around in .. early 90s. That weighed 20lbs more than the Baby.

I don't think anything could be tucked away " unseen" in a stroller today .. if its a new stroller.

I mean if Kiara was removed and put in the car, could someone have chloroformed Kyron and put him in the stroller and covered him with a blanket so he appeared to look like a sleeping child?  He was not that big.

I believe in miracles!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: September 27, 2010, 03:09:00 AM »

Bearly~

The post is on page 45, #890.

Got it
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 03:49:23 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: September 27, 2010, 03:25:01 AM »

The backs on the strollers come down and form a little cocoon, too.

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #939 on: September 27, 2010, 03:33:02 AM »

Grey I read in the Intel " Code of Ethics" that all and any employees are to consult " Intel Legal" prior to speaking to any Government agency's ..where it be work or personal related.

They have a coat of arms thick as thick ..  and to me it's almost Cult like.
www.intel.com/assets/PDF/Policy/code-of-conduct.pdf

Nothing I have not known of in my past.

Working in Automotive for years in Metro Detroit ..
EDS a major Corp( Highest paid salary around ) once owned by Ross Perot ( bought by GM, now owned by HP) who ran against Clinton .. He had a " code as well" for his employees that was down right " Wha?"

No caffeine was allowed on the premises, women had to wear their skirts to a certain inch or would be sent home..was a laundry list of ..You will obey 

I met with a recruiter of EDS at one time.. within a group and was given the Bi-Laws of EDS in a hand out and I said .. I thought this was America? .. not according to " EDS" at that time..

They created and molded " soldiers for their brand "  they did not support free thinking ingenuity.. sad but true then. 

Intel though is so deep within US Govt and their computer systems - It would be anyone's best interest to keep their job ..to Consult with Intel Legal .. ( I learned this after reading the Intel handbook for employees)

I myself found Kaine's email to All - very compelling and with a grit to it that didn't pass my hinky..  but after reading the employee " ethics" I don't think he had much choice.

I still do not understand though his " do not talk to the press"
www.google.com/profiles/guccitwightlight1
I found the link above chasing Kaine's cell phone number within his email to all.
not sure who all these ppl are " many email addy's shown" who received his email -If it was sent to ONE of KH's contacts..and then it was forwarded ??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.