April 27, 2024, 10:31:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176173 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: September 27, 2010, 03:34:43 AM »

I guess we could make up a laundry list of methods Kyron could have left the school.
Foot, car, truck, carried, box, bag, wrapped up, container, stroller...

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #941 on: September 27, 2010, 03:37:35 AM »

Ms. Bearly ...

AWE Sweet Baby Kyron .. my heart just melted .. at that photo

On that note seeing him peaceful and in security ... this Monkey must say Goodnight.

Good Night Every Monkey and Lurkers
God Bless the Babies

Tomorrow is a new day ( err today) 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: September 27, 2010, 03:40:37 AM »

Ms. Bearly ...

On that note seeing him peaceful and in security ... this Monkey must say Goodnight.

God Bless the Babies

Goodnight, Ms Deenie!!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: September 27, 2010, 03:41:13 AM »

Hi,  I just heard a stirring spot on KOIN TV at 11 O'clock about Mr Houze, Terri's defense attorney.

The spot started by saying 'This is the man who is defending Terri Horman".  They call him 'The Defender'.   

It made me think at some point they will sit side by side on an oak bench when the case comes to fruition.

He was just named the best defense attny in Portland for 2010.  A few of the points were, he works almost 23 hours of the day on every criminal case he has, has a great sense of humor and has an incredible win record, naming a few of his cases.

I just post this as an story of interest as it is such an unusual case.  xox

He was quoted as saying he is successful because he sticks to the law in working a case and it was said he has been very successful at keeping Terri from being arrested up to this point.  That is because he's got her 'silent' and staying out of the limelight.

I'd hoped KOIN would have had a video of the spot as I didn't have paper to take notes, just got the jist of it.  And that jist hit me behind the eyes.  READ MY LIPS      In defending her there will be something very small that he will allow to grow to where it will overcome anything the prosecutor might throw in his way  IMO.  That is how good he is.  And I don't think he takes pro bono cases as they said he takes the clients who can afford him.  Very interesting.

Here is an example of a case he recently won that was above the expectations of those practicing and adjudicating law:
[url]http://www.shouze.com/display-cases.asp?artID=15[url]

The jist:  Gina Hoesly was a Portland police officer who was accused of doing drugs in her off hours.  So the detectifves went to her home and found her closed garbage can set out for pickup.   They dumped it's contents into the back of a Police Loader car and took it down to the lab.  There was some evidence found, drug straws, and tiny bits of the drugs themselves.  And they proceeded to build the prosecutors case with this evidence.

Staven Houze objected saying that if his client put a lidded garbage can in the receptacle area for pickup it still was her property and no one had a right to what was inside the garbage can.  A warrant would have needed to search the can as it was still her personal property until the garbage co, who it was to be given to by putting it in the right place at the right time of day, took it and then it belonged to that company {city, whatever}.

The judge ruled in favor of Houze's client and she was allowed to go free.   That is when Houze made a comment that what he does is 'follow or stick to the law'  {?? as to which word was used}.

And I think that is so cool.  I also thought of an interesting thread on What points could Houze use to demolish the prosecution with one felled swoop in Kyron's case with Terri spotlighted.  LOLOLOL  Not that we'd want to, but it is an interesting topic I think

Nite all,  See you tomoz night after my day on the Oregon Coast.  xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: September 27, 2010, 03:44:52 AM »

Whoops,  This should be a correct link:  http://www.shouze.com/display-cases.asp?artID=15
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: September 27, 2010, 03:45:14 AM »

Thank you, Scandi!! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: September 27, 2010, 03:48:03 AM »

Monkey King
What was the motive of any of these " women" who have killed their own children or anothers child..
Motive or a " pay off" after the fact .. I think for many is not even a thought. Its the power that they feel and pray for to keep, that they get away with it .........
Somethings just never make sense and never will..
I don't think any benefits are to be for anyone that purposely kills an innocent being ..
( Me not being Snarky, or telling you anything you do not know) .. me just saying .. 
I run to my corner now ...  don't hit me with nanners.
 Sad

Hi Deenie!

Do you mean the body building was a sense of power and then she was bored, then she could have moved on to something more daring to get her feeling of power again?

If I may ask you a favor, do you think you could double space every so many lines (like maybe 4 or 5)?  I am having trouble tracking the lines to see what you are trying to tell me.  If you feel it would compromise your post, I will understand.  Thanks!

Bearly I can do that. I am always unsure ..how to post. Are most posts to this or that.

I rather them be apart as you request..cuz my eyes are ode and even with my glasses on ..
I am not that " able" to view the words " sized" as shown.

After reading Terri's so called Bio within the news article.
Link: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Her entire life has revolved around " Being the Best" and if she did not meet the challenge or Win first place. She dropped it and moved on to something else.

Instead of " challenging herself and pushing herself ".. using her losses/failures as a learning experience.
She simply opted out and found something new to start with from square.

Makes no sense to me, its all about the Journey and getting there, and once your there - You really not there ..you are always on a learning curve even after that Win ..

So Terri's many journeys have led to few accomplishments .. she knows the rules. She doesn't mesh well with them. She never takes it further than you came in 2nd or 3rd. She quits.  Moves on ...  she is fair weather .. not true to herself. jmo

Thanks, Deenie, I can read that much better, I like reading your posts.  You could even move it to 4 lines, if you need to.

I think 2nd or 3rd is okay, she just seems to want to be perfect, or not do it at all.  Like she was demanding Kyron to have perfect behavior.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: September 27, 2010, 03:51:32 AM »

Hi,  I just heard a stirring spot on KOIN TV at 11 O'clock about Mr Houze, Terri's defense attorney.

The spot started by saying 'This is the man who is defending Terri Horman".  They call him 'The Defender'.   

It made me think at some point they will sit side by side on an oak bench when the case comes to fruition.

He was just named the best defense attny in Portland for 2010.  A few of the points were, he works almost 23 hours of the day on every criminal case he has, has a great sense of humor and has an incredible win record, naming a few of his cases.

I just post this as an story of interest as it is such an unusual case.  xox

He was quoted as saying he is successful because he sticks to the law in working a case and it was said he has been very successful at keeping Terri from being arrested up to this point.  That is because he's got her 'silent' and staying out of the limelight.

I'd hoped KOIN would have had a video of the spot as I didn't have paper to take notes, just got the jist of it.  And that jist hit me behind the eyes.  READ MY LIPS      In defending her there will be something very small that he will allow to grow to where it will overcome anything the prosecutor might throw in his way  IMO.  That is how good he is.  And I don't think he takes pro bono cases as they said he takes the clients who can afford him.  Very interesting.

Here is an example of a case he recently won that was above the expectations of those practicing and adjudicating law:
[url]http://www.shouze.com/display-cases.asp?artID=15[url]

The jist:  Gina Hoesly was a Portland police officer who was accused of doing drugs in her off hours.  So the detectifves went to her home and found her closed garbage can set out for pickup.   They dumped it's contents into the back of a Police Loader car and took it down to the lab.  There was some evidence found, drug straws, and tiny bits of the drugs themselves.  And they proceeded to build the prosecutors case with this evidence.

Staven Houze objected saying that if his client put a lidded garbage can in the receptacle area for pickup it still was her property and no one had a right to what was inside the garbage can.  A warrant would have needed to search the can as it was still her personal property until the garbage co, who it was to be given to by putting it in the right place at the right time of day, took it and then it belonged to that company {city, whatever}.

The judge ruled in favor of Houze's client and she was allowed to go free.   That is when Houze made a comment that what he does is 'follow or stick to the law'  {?? as to which word was used}.

And I think that is so cool.  I also thought of an interesting thread on What points could Houze use to demolish the prosecution with one felled swoop in Kyron's case with Terri spotlighted.  LOLOLOL  Not that we'd want to, but it is an interesting topic I think

Nite all,  See you tomoz night after my day on the Oregon Coast.  xox

Thanks, Scandi

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: September 27, 2010, 03:51:46 AM »

Thank you too, Bearly!!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: September 27, 2010, 03:54:25 AM »

Thank you, Scandi!! 

Denada Dah'ling,  I'll be out of the loop till Thursday except for a few hours here and there.  I'll be missing you guys   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #950 on: September 27, 2010, 03:56:39 AM »

For Terri to have considered herself perfect or nothing at all, she must really hate her current position. She's not going to be able to move away from this one! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: September 27, 2010, 03:56:39 AM »

Ms. Bearly ...

God Bless the Babies

Night, Deenie!

That's not Kyron, it was a picture I got of a child sleeping in a stroller, if you pushed his head back on the pillow and put the back down and covered him with a blanket, you could get him out of there without anyone noticing.  I can see how he could lose his glasses, too.

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: September 27, 2010, 03:57:15 AM »

I guess we could make up a laundry list of methods Kyron could have left the school.
Foot, car, truck, carried, box, bag, wrapped up, container, stroller...

Ice chest, tool box

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #953 on: September 27, 2010, 03:57:23 AM »

Thank you, Scandi!! 

Denada Dah'ling,  I'll be out of the loop till Thursday except for a few hours here and there.  I'll be missing you guys   

We'll miss you...have fun at the shore!   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #954 on: September 27, 2010, 03:58:38 AM »

Goodnight Deenie! Sleep well and God Bless! I really enjoy reading your posts. I think you have really good insight! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: September 27, 2010, 03:59:23 AM »

For Terri to have considered herself perfect or nothing at all, she must really hate her current position. She's not going to be able to move away from this one! 

I've thought several times that she couldn't have been happy with herself if she wanted to be perfect:  3 marriages, last place in body building contest, etc.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #956 on: September 27, 2010, 03:59:54 AM »

Nite/ morning....Bedtime for this Bonzo!

Come home Kyron   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #957 on: September 27, 2010, 04:01:20 AM »

Nite/ morning....Bedtime for this Bonzo!

Come home Kyron   

Sleep Well, Nana! Yes, Kyron, Come Home!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: September 27, 2010, 04:01:58 AM »

Thank you too, Bearly!!

You're welcome!

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #959 on: September 27, 2010, 04:03:04 AM »

Can someone please refresh my memory? How do we know that Kyron didn't leave school with Terri? Do we know that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.